Confessions of a Pervert Pt. 02

Story Info
Mikes boss doesn't want him to leave.
1.5k words
4.23
25.2k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the confession of a pervert. Me...my name is Mike and I am a pervert. I need to do this to make myself feel better. I need to tell you about it to make myself a better person and to help me move on from the things in my life that have been holding me back. I will be writing more about my different transgressions.

I work in a warehouse for a car parts company. I am the manager for the warehouse which is the largest one in the country and the car parts firm is the largest in Europe. I was bored and frustrated with my job and lack of advancement. Anyway one day I saw a job advertised for one of our main rivals and I applied for it. I had the interview and got offered the job as a manager after the interview.

I went to work the next day and called my boss and told him I was leaving. He told me he wouldn't let me leave and he would do anything to make me stay. I said OK but I wanna leave because I felt stagnated. About 3 days before my last day he called me and said he would do anything to make me stay, I had to name my price. I jokingly said get your assistant Sam to send me a picture of her tits and I'll at least think about staying. He laughed and said I'll see what I can do. He put the phone down and I carried on working.

About 5 minutes later my phone beeps to say I had a message, I looked and there was a picture of Sam's huge tits. I replied with WOW. She replied there is more if you decide to stay. Anyway a day of us sending naughty messages back and forth made me very very horny indeed. I told her I had to stop while I was at work or I'd cum in my shorts and she replied I'd rather it was on my tits or in my ass. I had to go to the toilet for a wank after that. I sent her a video of my cumming in the toilets with the caption if you let me do this on your tits I will stay.

About 30 seconds later I got a call from my boss. All he said was you have a deal she'll be in the warehouse in 15 minutes. Make sure you send all the staff home before she gets there and Sam will do anything you ask her to do. I hung up on him and walked to the office and over the intercom I asked all the staff to meet me in the office. When they all arrived I told them to go home for the day as there was a problem with the computer system. So they all left. A few minutes later I got a call from Sam and in her lovely somerset accent she told me to open the main warehouse door so she could drive in.

I did as I was asked and in she drove. After I shut the big shutter she opened the car door and got out. All she had on was a sexy basque which pushed her huge tits up and a small thong which split her plump arse cheeks. I almost shot my load in my trousers just looking at her. She turned to look at me and said there is one rule and its a simple one. If you leave a mark on my skin, a scratch, a hickey, a bite mark, a hand print or anything else I'll say you raped me. Oh and you best not quit after this because if your good I will come back for more.

With that she put her hand out and took mine, I pulled her to me and kissed her deep on the lips, she let go of my hand and started to undo my trousers. I went to stop her because we were stood in the middle of the warehouse but she told me to let her make me happy. She pulled my trousers and boxers down then sank to her knees. She kissed the tip of my cock then down the side of the shaft to my balls and licked them and sucked each one in to her mouth. While each one was in her mouth she pulled back a little till in popped out then she took my whole cock down her throat until her nose was in my pubes, with my cock in her throat she moaned around it and OMG it felt like heaven. She pulled her head back till just the tip was in her mouth then bobbed her head back down the shaft, she carried on doing it till I was close to cumming, then she stopped.

Sam stood up and told me she didn't want me to waste the first shot by just shooting in her mouth. She told me to take her to the office, so I kicked off my trousers and shorts and walked my half naked arse to the office, my trousers in one hand and her arse cheek in the other. As soon as we stepped in to the office she pulled me in for another kiss. As we pulled apart she pulled my top up over my head. She ran her hands over my chest making me shiver a little, which made her giggle.

We kissed again and I reached for the top of her basque and pulled her tits out so I could see them in all their glory and wow they were glorious I leaned in a little and took one of her nipples in my mouth sucking on it, it became hard between my lips, as I sucked on one I twisted the other between my thumb and finger. Sam moaned which made me suck harder and twist a little more. She grabbed me by the hair and pushed me to my knees. Then pulled her knickers to one side and told me to lick her pussy.

She took two steps back and half leaned half sat on the edge of the table, pulling me by the hair the whole way and forced my face in to her cunt. I licked her wet pussy till my face was covered in her juice and her legs were shaking. She let go of my hair and just rested against the table, Sam looked down at me and said I hope your as good with your cock as you are with your tongue.

I stood up and grabbed her legs, lifted them on to my shoulders so her arse was on the edge of the table and slammed my cock in to her cunt. I fucked her hard and she came on my cock screaming my name and begging for me to fill her pussy with my cum. I got closer and closer to cumming but didn't want to cum in her pussy so I pulled out and turned her around.

I bent her over the table and licked my finger and pushed it in to her arse to lube and loosen her tight hole a little, I had one finger deep inside then two fingers, she told me to stop teasing her and to fuck her arse like I owned it. I like to think I listen to woman so I did as I was told and lined my rock hard dick with her arsehole and pushed the head in to her tight hole. She pushed back and slowly my cock slid inside her. I would slide in a little then pull out all the way then using a little spit I would make sure her tight hole was nice and wet.

When I was deep in her bowels I pulled back almost all the way then slammed in to her making her scream again this time in pleasure and a little pain too, I fucked her arse like she was a cheap slut I had picked up on a street corner. She was loving it and so was I. I had her hair in my hand and using it to pull her on to my cock with every thrust. After what seems like no time at all I unloaded deep in her arse. As I came I pushed deeper inside her. Oh my god I was deep and wow I don't think I had ever cum that much in my life. I felt like I had drained all the fluid from my body in to her arse hole.

She fell forward on to the desk and I fell back on to the floor, my cock popped out of her with a loud pop. Then from behind me I heard laughter and clapping it was my boss, so your staying then? he asked me. All I could do was smile and nod. Sam just laid on the table breathing heavy and whimpering.