Confessions of a Porn Star Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next month? Do I look like a bank to you, the First National Black Ass Bank," said the man letting out an angry laugh. "I told you if you didn't have my money, you'd have a problem with me." Tyrone turns to the other man. "Check her to see if she has my money, Darnell."

Darnell grabs his daughter from behind. With one arm around her neck, he feels her breasts through her blouse and her bra with his other hand. Pawing her, he gropes her while his daughter struggles and her father helplessly watches. Then, he reaches down, lifts her short skirt to expose her bright, white panties to her father, and grabs a handful of her panty clad pussy.

"Daddy?"

He turns to Tyrone before refocusing his attention on watching Darnell sexually molest his daughter.

"Please don't hurt her," said John while never removing his eyes from his daughter being sexually molested, no doubt, something he's fantasized of doing while masturbating himself.

Darnell looks back at John before spinning Kathy around to face him. Forcing his tongue inside of her mouth, he kisses her. Then, breaking off the kiss, he slaps her hard across her face.

"Daddy!"

Then, he turns her to face her father before tearing open her blouse and exposing her white, low cut bra, the tops of her meaty breasts, and her long line of cleavage. Kathy struggles to free herself. She desperately tries to keep her modesty and her innocence while her father watches as if watching a porn movie instead of being an actor in one. Tyrone leaves the father to join Darnell who's about to have his wicked, sexual way with Kathy. The two black men force Liz, as Kathy, in Black Man's Bluff, the daughter of the pool hall owner to have sex with them as payback for his unpaid gambling debt.

While she struggles and screams, the two men strip Kathy naked. After ripping open her blouse, they tear off her short skirt. With her dressed in only her low cut, white bra and bright, white bikini panties, as if modeling her, they move her from side to side for her father to see his daughter in her underwear. Then, in a quick yank, while Darnell holds her, Tyrone pulls her bra over her head and off to expose her naked breasts to them and her Dad.

The first time her father seeing her naked breasts, John stares at his daughter's tits. With her having bigger and shapelier breasts than her mother, obviously her breasts are all that he imagined. Then, inserting a finger in the band of her panty, in one quick push, they pull down her panties to expose her trimmed, brown pussy. Not done embarrassing and humiliating her, continuing to sexually molest her by touching her and feeling her everywhere, they spin her around and bend her over to expose her naked ass and pussy to her father.

"She doesn't have our money either," said Darnell with a dirty laugh. "What should we do with her now?"

Darnell spins her back around to face her father while touching, feeling, and fondling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. Then, he wets his hand with his tongue and takes a long slow swipe between her legs of her pussy. Wasting no time, he parts her moist lips with his fingers and sticks a finger inside of her. He fucks her pussy while rubbing her clit. Touching and feeling the proprietor's daughter everywhere while forcing her to move every which way to show her naked body to her Dad, Kathy's father is forced to watch his virginal daughter having forced sex with two, very violent men.

"Daddy!"

Unable to help his daughter, John helplessly watches the men have their wicked, sexual way with his young, virginal daughter. As if mesmerized by Kathy's big tits and hypnotized by seeing his daughter's naked pussy and ass, instead of giving his daughter the courtesy and respect of looking away, he stares at his naked daughter. With her no longer the girl next door, these two men are intent on turning her into the whore next door.

"I know what to do with her," said Tyrone slapping her across her face again. "Get down on your knees Bitch."

Reluctantly, positioning herself in front of him, Kathy obeys and moves to her knees. Obviously knowing what's coming next, she tightens her jaw and closes her lips tightly together. No doubt having done this before and knowing how to deal with a reluctant, sexual victim, Tyrone gives her long, light brown hair a quick, hard yank. When she opens her mouth to scream, he fills her mouth with his cock.

"Unless you want me to shoot your father, you better not bite down on my dick. Start sucking. Now take your hand," he said moving her hand to his cock and wrapping her fingers around it, "and stroke me. Yeah, just like that baby."

Then, putting a heavy hand to the back of her head and moving her head forward, he forces her to suck him deeper. Not being very gentle with her, he humps her mouth and fucks her face. While she's blowing Tyrone, Darnell lifts her from her knees to a position where's bent forward at the waist. Giving his hand a quick, wet lick, and her pussy a quick, wet swipe, he takes her from behind as if she's a dog in heat.

Paying no never mind to her struggling, Darnell humps Kathy's pussy. He pounds her pussy with the loud slapping noise of their skin coming in contact again and again. As if she's a ten dollar whore, he fucks her hard, really hard. With her quickly gaining a rhythm of sucking one while fucking the other, John helplessly stares with shocked awe at his naked daughter forced to suck and fuck the two men. As soon as they ejaculate their cum in her mouth and in her pussy, with the camera showing close-ups of the cum shots, they switch positions with Darnell forcing Kathy to suck him and Tyrone fucking her from behind. Then, if that wasn't enough, as final payback, under the threat of death, John is forced to have sex with his own daughter.

* * * * *

Such a dastardly deed, the inhumanity of it all is just sickening. Poor, innocently, sweet little Kathy, barely eighteen-years-old, the girl next door is forced to have double penetrating sex with two violent men. If that wasn't enough that she was forced to suck and fuck two men, now she must suck and fuck her own father. When Tyrone put a gun to his daughter's head and threatened to pull the trigger, that was all the encouragement that John needed, not that he needed any. He unzipped himself, pulled out his cock, and moved his stiff prick to his daughter's mouth who was still on her knees naked and sobbing.

"I'm so sorry Kathy. Please forgive me," said her father. "For the sake of the both of us, you must blow me. I fear that if you don't suck and fuck me, they'll kill us both."

With him already having an erection from watching his daughter stripped naked and having sex with two men, he wasn't as much of a reluctant victim as was his daughter. On the pretense that he was forced to do the dirty, the nasty, and the sexually forbidden, incestuous deed, John put a heavy hand to the back of his pretty daughter's light brown head. Taking the extra initiative, he felt her breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

In the way that the two black men had just done, humping her mouth and fucking her face, he forced his daughter to suck him. Humping her mouth deeper and fucking her face harder in the way that the first man did, Kathy had no alternative than to suck her father's cock. In the way she did with Tyrone's and Darnell's stiff pricks, she wrapped her fingers around her father's cock and stroked him. Seemingly wanting to get it over with, she was intent for her father to cum in her now willing mouth.

It didn't take John long to cum in his daughter's mouth and, whether out of habit when having sex with his wife or from his uncontrolled sexual excitement of having sex with his daughter, he didn't release Kathy until she swallowed all his cum. With cum dripping from the both sides of her mouth, down her chin, and all over her C cup breasts, the camera recorded the violent, sexual action of a father having forced sex with his daughter. Making sure they recorded the money shot, the cum shot, the camera showed the audience all that they wanted and needed to see.

"Now fuck her," said the first man. "I want to hear her cum."

When John grabbed his daughter, Kathy pushed her father back but to no avail. Too strong for her, he lifted her from her knees and pushed her back on the pool table.

"Daddy no! Please don't!"

Forcing her to spread her legs, he mounted her. Ignoring her screams of outrage and disgust, he stopped her from struggling by pressing her wrists to the table. With a hump and a push, he was inside of his daughter. Fucking her hard and fucking her fast, John was fucking his own daughter while she was forced to have sex with her father. Fucking her faster and fucking her harder, it didn't take him very long to cum in her pussy. Only, before he did, Kathy had her first orgasm.

"Oh, my God! Daddy! I'm going to cum. I'm cumming," she said wrapping her legs and arms around his back. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"

Humping him as hard as he was humping her, father and daughter fucked as if they were husband and wife and had done this many times before.

"It looks like I did you a favor," said Tyrone to John. "It looks like you both enjoyed fucking and sucking as much as we did. You better have my money when I return next week."

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

12