Confessions of a Shoe Lover

Story Info
Man explains his shoe fetish.
1.5k words
4.27
24.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's always been the shoes. No matter if the woman was young or mature, shaved, bushy, blonde, brunette, pale or bronze; the shoes were always the required accessory for a thunderous ejaculation.

My earliest memories of sexy shoes were from the glossy black and white porn mags I had enjoyed as a senior in high school; mature beauties posed a la Betty Page in seamed hose and tall patent pumps. Perhaps it was the expressions on the models' faces; a look that hinted at some dark bizarre sexual knowledge. Perhaps it was the way the six inch pumps shaped their well toned calves and thrust their tight buttocks higher in the air. Or, perhaps it was how they parted their labia with the tip of the stiletto heel, but I clearly remember stroking myself into a frenzy while gazing at two or three of those magazines laid open on my bed.

When the opportunity arose, I would examine my mother's collection of footwear; rich Italian leather dress pumps in black, red, and ivory; both closed and open toe. Then there was a variety of white strappy sandals for summer and several kinds of espadrilles; some with long jute laces. The leather's musky aroma was intoxicating. I wondered if she admired herself in front of the full length mirror, trying on different pairs as she prepared for an evening out on the town.

There was a long hallway that led from mom's bedroom to the living room, and I distinctly remember the sound of her heels clicking on the hard tile floor. Her Italian pumps produced a rather sharp, deliberate report and the clunky 40's platforms would resound with an additional heavy thump.

Occasionally, whenever she was out of the house, I would pick up one of her black patent pumps and rub the smooth, glossy toe under my youthful erection. The feeling was almost indescribable. Once, I nestled my balls in the heel end of a burgundy suede D'Orsay and held my throbbing erection across the gold instep. There was no stopping my ivory explosion into the toe of the shoe. I spent the next hour cleaning it; making certain that I left no trace of my sordid activity.

Whenever I was out in public and an attractive woman walked past, my eyes would immediately scan down to see what kind of shoes she wore. Flats might indeed be comfortable for walking, but they held no attraction for me. Only shoes that elevated a woman and shaped her legs were really arousing. I found that I had a particular liking for mules due to their minimum coverage. The nude heel and bare toes always made my head spin.

I came to believe that some women revealed as much about their sexuality through their choice of footwear than they ever disclosed with their eyes. Ankle-strap pumps always hinted at kink or domination. Rich, expensive leather heels told me that their owner was accustomed to the finer things in life. She would want her pussy licked long and properly. A good pair of running shoes suggested a woman who was a healthy fuck. She might wear them during sex for traction. A pair of Doc Martens would be the choice for someone with a pierced clit; someone who might enjoy anal sex. And a pair of simple white, canvas tennies with lace socks, well...there was a woman who'd tie her hair in pigtails and lick a cherry lollipop while you slammed her hips into the mattress.

And then came the day that I met Kira. It happened in a shoe store - imagine that! My western denim boots were getting a bit scuffed and it was time for a new pair. Those gray snakeskin ones in the display window looked very appealing, so I waltzed in, sat down and asked for a pair in size 12. It was a busy day at the mall and most of the available chairs were filled with mothers and children. As I waited for the store clerk to return, through the door walked one of the most incredible young women I'd ever seen.

She wasn't terribly tall, but her legs were breathtaking and when I saw that her tiny feet were perched atop a pair of wooden soled sandals, my cock began to stir immediately. Her toenails glowed a fluorescent fuschia. At the top of her athletic thighs were a skimpy pair of ragged, faded cut-off jeans that barely covered her hips and well rounded ass. Above that she wore a whispy multi-colored tie-top over a white lace bra. And she was walking right toward an empty seat next to me. God, if I had run across her picture in a magazine, I'd have been whacking up a storm!

The store clerk returned with a large box and displayed the handcrafted Tony Lamas to me. "Nice boots!" exclaimed the leggy blonde. I took a chance and replied,"sexy sandals." She smiled sweetly. The aroma of patchouli radiated from her body and I did my best to control my arousal. Could it be that I had encountered another person with a shoe fetish? My lust and curiosity were in control now. I needed to know. I had only planned to buy the Lamas, but I couldn't leave yet. This was about to get expensive.

"First, could I see a pair of those pink Candies Baby Dolls...in a six?" asked the babe. I swallowed hard. My cock was growing harder.

"Certainly! And will there be anything else for you, sir?" the clerk inquired.

"Uh...yes," I stammered, quickly deciding what sort of 'shoe statement' I wanted to make. "Can I see the REI hikers?" Nikes would have been a fashion move; I was trying for 'serious outdoor activity.'

"Going on vacation?" asked the woman. "Oh...I'm Kira," she said, flashing that bright smile again.

"Tyler," I replied. "Yea, I'm going up to the...uh, Porcupines in the UP." I attempted to sound convincing.

"Mmm, I've heard it's very pretty up there," Kira said.

The clerk returned with our selections and I fumbled with my laces as Kira easily slipped out of her clunky sandals and into the shiny Baby Dolls. She stood up and approached the mirrors, admiring herself from several angles. Figuring that I had nothing to lose, I commented,"Very innocent looking. Going to a party?"

Kira giggled, tipped one shoe up on its toe and answered,"Na...just saw 'em and had to have 'em."

Bingo! Flirtation.The game was afoot.

Within twenty minutes, she bought two more pairs of sandals and my MasterCard was nearly maxed out. I had a few bucks left in my wallet so I asked her to join me at the Rainforest Cafe. We got to know each other better while sipping tropical drinks bubbling with dry ice as a video of the Serengeti Plain changed from dawn to dusk on the large curved wall.

That was thirty-two years ago, and a hundred pairs of shoes.

Last Sunday night, Kira strode into the living room wearing nothing but a wide brimmed Hollywood hat, rose tinted glasses, a playful smile and her newest pair of CFMs - that's "Come-Fuck-Me's" for those of you with other fetishes. She had gone shopping earlier that day and I was hoping she had found something particularly decadent for our kinky playtime. "They're called 'Betty Grable,'" she said.

Kira struck a series of standing poses while I stroked myself on the couch, admiring the classic shoes. Very 1940's, they were black satin, open-toed, 5 inch platforms with a bow; an excellent addition to our collection. She grabbed one of the plain oak dining room chairs and sat down in front of me.

Placing her feet *sur les pointes*, my wife spread her thighs, pulling her smooth, ruddy labia open for my inspection. A new pair of shoes was always the occasion for some nasty show-and-tell, and Kira's arousal was fired by the power she held over me. Peering between the sunglasses and hat brim, she teased,"You like?" The swollen veins in my erection confirmed my approval.

She stood up and placed one foot upon the chair, then began slowly working her fingers between those meaty folds. One finger was just a warm up. Two, only a tease. Kira was hitting her stride as the third digit disappeared.

In a rich, alto tone, laughter echoed from somewhere deep within her soul. "Well...I'm waiting!" As Kira tucked her pinky in alongside the other three fingers, I took my position in front of her; my eyes darting between her pussy and the chunky black satin shoes. "Give it to me!" she coaxed.

I felt that familiar jolt, as the trigger between my body and mind was released. The first thick thread of cream exploded and made a jagged trail across her ankle and shoe. Kira pumped her hand and shot me that 'give me more' look. My body convulsed as a second...then a third stream splashed onto the target. Reeling from the force of my climax, I went limp and nestled my head alongside Kira's.

She curled all her fingers deep inside, pulled against her swollen ridges and unleashed an even more powerful orgasm; milky rivulets trailing down her wrist and dripping onto the shoes.

Still shuddering in the afterglow, Kira brought her spicy fingers to my mouth and hinted,"That would make such a nasty picture, babe. I did put some film in the camera..."