Confessions of a Shoe Store Voyeur

Story Info
Tales of a voyeur in the era of mini-skirts.
2.5k words
4.2
138.9k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, what are you going to do with yourself?" my boss asked me at my retirement party.

I gave my usual answer; "I've got some chores waiting for me at the house and there is always fishing. In the spring, I plan to travel south to see the grandkids. Really, I'm just looking forward to living a non-rush hour life."

At 58 I had decided to retire from the lumberyard. Marge, my wife of thirty-five years, had pasted away the year before. The house was paid for and I had enough money for my golden years, so why should I still working full-time? The kids were grown and had families of their own states away. I was getting out of the rat race and I was going to take it easy.

The first couple of months went by quickly as I was busy with all the projects that I had put off knowing that retirement was just around the corner. I got more fishing in than I had in the last two years. I was surprised though by how quickly I become bored. I began thinking about getting involved with something to keep me active and involved.

"What would I like to do? What had I enjoyed the most in my life?" I pondered these questions as I glanced over the want ads in the newspaper. My eyes clicked on a part-time sales position at a local shoe store. "Hee hee," I laughed. "Oh, those were some great days," I said to myself, "I remember..."

I was a shoe salesman before Al Bundy made it cool. Picture me in the 1970's: longish hair wearing a suit with wide lapels and colorful, wide ties. I'm in my early twenties and I have stumbled into the perfect job for a voyeur. Forget pictures or video feeds, I'm talking almost daily in person down blouse and upskirt shots!

I remember well that rewarding era of no bras and mini-skirts. What a revelation when I learned I could get paid to look down girl's shirts.

I had graduated High School with no plans to go to college. I tried a couple of construction jobs, but I didn't like having to arrive on the job site at 6:30 in the morning and working all day in the hot sun. One day, I was complaining to my Uncle about another miserable day digging ditches.

Uncle Charlie, who worked part-time at a shoe store, said, "A new store is opening and they need sales people. The job requirements are minimally. All they're hoping for are people who don't steal and who show up on time. This could be perfect for you. Sleep until nine and work in an air conditioned store."

I decided to give it a try. My store was in a little shopping mall near a college. I learned early to keep a sharp eye out for my two target groups. The first were women not wearing bras. Oh the joy and anticipation I would feel when I saw unrestrained breasts bouncing, jumbling and rumbling about as the liberated females walked into the store. My second favorite group was trim, attractive, short-skirted women. I quickly worked up a plan to take advantage of each group.

The strategy I perfected for the braless lasses was to open the box of shoes and to place it at their feet. They would nature lean forward to pick up the shoe and try them on. Oh the nipples and breast meat I saw as their shirts fell open. Or I could stand slightly to the side to get a deeper view down their shirt as they tried the shoes on. Daily a perfect down blouse shot was almost guaranteed because so many of the women had nothing on under their shirt or blouse. Viva women's liberation!

One evening a college co-ed came in to my store. She was a cute little thing barely five feet tall with her long brown hair tied into a braid. She had on the usual college girl outfit. A tight cotton tee shirt with a scoop neckline that extended down to the top of her surprising lush breasts. Of course, she was not wearing a bra she was "woman hear me roar." She also had on a pair of blue jeans.

"I would like to try on those clogs you have in the window. Do you think you have a size 5? I like the pink ones. The tan ones are nice too."

"Have a seat. Let me see what we have," I answered.

Smiling at my good fortune, I headed into the back. Oh, there was no doubt I was going to return with something for her to try on. I found a size five in pink and in black. I also brought out a size 6 in tan.

My prey was sitting when I returned. I sat two of the boxes down on a chair out of her reach. I opened up the box with the tan clogs and set them by her feet saying, "I only have these in a six. Why don't you give them a try?"

Exactly as I had hoped, she bent over to pick up the right shoe. I was standing in front of her and got a great view of both breasts. Her boobs rolled out all creamy and white. She held the shoe up and said, "I'm afraid a six will be too big." She bent over to set the shoe on the floor beside its mate and much to my delight, repeated the showing of her twin peaks.

As she stood up she said, "I feel like I'm swimming in these. What are in the other two boxes?" She slipped her feet out of the tan shoes.

"I have the pink and black clogs in a size five."

I knew better than to set the clogs out on the floor. They were so easy to slip on I would never have a chance to spy her nipple. So I took the top off the box of pink clogs and left they nestled beside each other in the box. I sat that box on the chair next to her.

My little beauty sat down and took both shoes out of the box. She picked them up and looked them over. I was now standing off to her right. As she bent over to place the shoes upright on the floor, I got a great view of her left breast including her little pink nipple. The friction of her bare breast rubbing against the cotton shirt had her nipples hard. I saw white breast meat topped off with a good eraser-size pointed nipple.

"These are much better," she said as she stood up and took a couple of steps.

"My thoughts exactly," I thought to myself.

"Let me try the black ones."

I reached into the box and pulled out the black clogs. I sat them on the chair next to where she had been sitting. I was betting she was going to try them on and I wasn't disappointed. She walked over and picked them up. She bent over straight at the waist as only girls can do and put the black clogs on the floor.

I was in perfect position as she performed this gravity test on her boobs. The top fell away and both tits extended to their full, rounded form and she exposed the nipples on both breasts. A second too late, she realized what she had done and put a hand to her chest to close off the view. Blushing, she looked up at me to see if I had caught the whole show. She knew I had.

I smiled and said, "You have a tough choice between the black and the pink."

She slipped her feet out of the black clogs and into the pink ones. She walked around in them. She stopped a couple of feet away from me and coyly bent over at the waist, the pretense was to look down at the shoes. She then tilted her head up to me, grinned and said, "Which do you like?"

"I like pink."

"You know, I could have guessed that," she said still smiling and now blushing again. "You've been very helpful. I'll take both pair."

"Very good. I'll write them up and meet you at the counter."

I remembered walking slowly to the register that evening not wanting to call too much attention to the erection in my pants. Recalling that event had the same reaction on me today.

I drifted further down memory lane to my favorite recollection of my days spent selling shoes.

It was around 4:00 PM and there was little activity in our store. We had had the normal rush at around noon and the next busy period came after 5:00 PM. I saw a professional lady in a blue pin stripe business suit checking out our window display. She had on a white silk blouse with a large bow at the neck in place of a tie. Her blue skirt was 2-3 inches above her knee. She came into the store.

"What can I show you today?" I asked. To myself I added, "And what can you show me?"

"I would like to try on the black Agner pumps. Size seven."

She was a trim and attractive brunette, probably in her mid thirty's. She wasn't wearing a wedding band. I went into the back to get the shoes and thought to myself, "I'm guessing divorced." I was ready to implement my short skirt strategy.

I returned with two boxes and found her sitting primly with her knees together in a chair in front of one of our salesmen stools. I pushed the stool aside as I knelt on one knee directly in front of her. When I sat back on my heel my head was even with her crotch. If she spread her knees at all I would have an unobstructive view up her skirt. She was in a vulnerable position, but would she complain?

"I brought you a seven and a seven and a half. Some people find Agner's to run a little small."

I took the size seven's out of the box and reached for her right shoe. She extended her foot, which caused a little gap to open between her knees. I saw a little bit of thigh. I slipped her shoe off and put the size seven on.

"Let me have them both," she said kicking her left pump off. She extended her bare left foot. As I slipped the other shoe on I noticed that her legs had opened up a little more. A quick glance up her skirt brought a view of more thigh. I stood up.

"How does that feel? Why don't you walk around a little," I suggested.

She stood up, looked down at the shoes and took a couple of steps. She said, " They seem a little tight. Will they stretch?"

"All leather stretches some. Many women tell me that this brand seems to run small. Have a seat and let's see if a half size larger is more comfortable."

She returned to her seat and I returned to my knee and helped her off with the shoes. My head was only inches away from her knees. Her short skirt had ridden half way up her thighs. I held the other shoes up for her to slip into. I purposely held them a little high and a little off to the side so that she had to stretch out her legs and spread her knees to slip her foot into the shoes. Mission accomplished! I saw her sunflower yellow panties.

Did she know?

Again, I stood up and stepped aside. She stood up with a rueful look on her face that quickly broke into a peaceful smile. She took a couple of steps, looked at her watch and said, "Oh my look how late it is. I've one more appointment for today. I think I would like to buy this pair, but I hate to make a decision in a hurry. Can you set these aside and I'll be back in an hour?"

"That won't be a problem madam. I'm here until six tonight. Look for me when you return."

"Thanks, ever so much. I'll be back soon."

She stepped out of the Agners' and into her own shoes and scooted out the door.

I can't tell you how many times someone had promised me they would return. I put the shoes back in our regular inventory. I was disappointed that I didn't make the sale, but how could I be mad at her? I got the show I crave.

Much to my surprise, the businesswomen did return in about forty-five minutes. She waved to me as she came in the door. I said, "Have a seat and I'll get your shoes." As I went back through the racks I hoped that no one else had sold them. Luck was with me. I grabbed the box, straighten my tie and went out to join my lady.

She was seated off by herself this time and not at a chair with a footstool. I knelt down in front of her and asked, "How did your appointment go?"

"Oh, just as I had planned." She had all ready removed her shoes.

I held out the right shoe and she slipped her foot in. She extended her leg straight out as if to admired the shoe saying, "I do so like these pumps."

While she was doing this I notice that her knees were no longer together and I took the opportunity to sneak a peek. At first I was confused. Where were the yellow panties? Her legs were open enough that I should have gotten a good view. Then it dawned on me that the reason I didn't see any yellow was because she wasn't wearing any panties. I was seeing the brown thatch of her exposed pussy. My jaw dropped open.

She said, "Yes, quite extraordinary wouldn't you say?"

I looked at her smiling knowingly at me and I glanced again up her skirt. She had opened her legs even wider for me. Was I really seeing her glistening slit? Yes I was.

I sat there speechless absorbing the view. I heard her chuckle and say, "The last time I saw that expression on a man's face was when I caught my husband in bed with the next-door neighbor."

Still stunned, I held out the other shoe. She put it on and lowered both legs saying, "Thanks for reminding me that I'm still an attractive women. Box up my old shoes. I'll wear these home. I like the way they make me feel."

"Yes, madam," I said recovering my voice. I put one hand in my pocket to draw attention away from the tent in my pants and headed to the cash register. She paid in cash.

I never saw her again, but I'll never forget that day.

* * * * *

Smiling, I set the paper down. As much as I had enjoyed my days as a shoe salesman, I decided not to answer the ad. Women's fashions have changed and I am no longer limber enough to get into my practiced positions.

Feeling a woody in my pants, I said to myself. "I think I'll go visit the widow Atairer down the street."