Confessions of a Slut Ch. 10

Story Info
Two men on the beach in Thailand.
1.4k words
4.24
21.2k
4
0

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my vacation in Greece, I proceeded onward to my next assignment: Bangkok, Thailand. To summarize my sex life up till then, I was almost 39 years old and the number of men I had bedded was the same as my age. (I'm an accountant; I've addicted to numbers and I've got to get them right before I can tell the story.)

Bangkok was different from my life of the past four years working in American Embassies in Africa. In Africa my universe was small and confined; in Bangkok it was limitless and free. The Embassy was huge and nobody paid attention to my private life. The atmosphere was permissive. Thailand is the sex capital of the world with its attractive, friendly, and inexpensive women. Bangkok has thousands of bars, massage parlors, night clubs, strip joints, no-hands-restaurants, and other establishments where sex can be purchased at a moderate price with a smile.

The men in Bangkok, surrrounded by Thai cuties, didn't pay much attention to round-eyes like me. But I had sex with about a dozen men, nearly all Americans, during my first year in the country. Even in kinky Bangkok, my adventures were mostly conventional: one man, one woman, one bed.

My most vivid recollection of that year was a foray into group sex on Pattaya beach near Bangkok. The night life in Pattaya was as hot as the weather with sleazy bars filled with half-dressed Thai girls peddling their wares.

I went to Pattaya with two girl friends. We all lacked steady men in our lives. None of us were beauties, but we looked sexy that night. I wore a short loose dress with a scoop neck and spaghetti straps and I left my bra at home, thus displaying ample cleavage and an occasional errant nipple for the world to see. I love to see men looking down my dress. My two girl friends wore shorts and tank tops, the shape and color of their nipples showing through the fabric. I had every intention of getting laid -- and so did my friends.

We danced and drank until midnight in a bar with a tiny dance floor. Most of the Western men in the place were tourists and were more interested in the exotic Thai girls than us, but we collected a presentable pair named Steve and Jay and invited them to a stroll on the beach on the way back to our rented bungalow. All three women were calculating the same: three women, two men -- somebody is going to get left out. I figured it would be me because I'm big and clunky and I can never think of anything clever to say.

The beach was quiet and empty and dark. One of my girl friends said, "I want to go swimming." She pulled off her tank top, shorts, and panties threw them down on the sand, and ran naked into the gentle surf. She turned around and laughed, "Come on in, you chickens."

The rest of us followed her lead. It was so dark that we couldn't see much, but I remember the outline of flopping penises and testicles and my breasts bounced like basketballs as we ran into the ocean. We laughed and splashed in the water, and played tag. After a few minutes, we quieted down, all of us standing nipple-deep in the water waiting for somebody to take the lead.

It was Steve. I don't know who initiated contact. We flowed into each others arms and he kissed me long and hard, the contours of our bodies fitting together as we stood in the warm tropical sea. I put my arms around his neck and locked my legs around his waist, pressing hard against his groin. I'm not coy. When a suitable man makes his move I respond quickly. Steve held me with his hands under my butt and sought out my vagina with his penis. He was immediately successful.

I love the feel of a standing-up climax, a shake-all over, weak-kneed, breathless thrill of emotion that buckles your knees and makes you feel faint. But -- many sexy movie scenes to the contrary -- the insertion of a penis into a vagina while both persons are standing is difficult and usually unsatisfactory. Steve and I enjoyed an unusually good fit. He impaled me and pulled me back and forth, gently and slowly and I arched my back to facilitate deeper strokes, leaning back as far as I could without drowning. He climaxed first with a shudder, but he was a well-mannered man, not one to come and go. After a moment's rest he kept pumping away at me until he went soft. Then, I climbed down and he cradled me one arm while he inserted two fingers into my vagina. I climaxed with a cry in the night.

We relaxed and shivered together in what now seemed like frigid water. Looking around, I saw one of my girl friends on the beach. Jay was on top of her, her legs locked around his waist, his hands under her buttocks, the two of them rocking back and forth on the sand while little wavelets of water broke around them.

My other girl friend was standing in the water about twenty feet away, discreetly staring into the distance. She was naked, alone and unattended. Steve was looking at her too and I could feel his penis getting hard on my thigh. I felt generous. It's always been a fault of mine.

"Look," I said to Steve. "You should pay some attention to her." He nodded, kissed me goodbye. and left me behind, going over to the other girl. They stood facing each other for a moment, kissed, and within a minute the two of them headed for the beach and laid down together on the sand.

I walked out of the water and sat on the sand. On one side of me Jay was fucking one girl friend and on the other Steve was fucking the other. Jay finished first, their climax noisy. They rested together a moment, lying side by side, her hand on his limp penis. He sat up, looked at me, sitting there naked about 10 feet away and walked into the water. He washed sand off himself in knee deep water and then motioned for me to join him. He didn't need to invite me twice.

We met in the water, kissed, and I dropped to the sand, sitting with my legs apart, and he straddled me. The waves lapped over us and he played in my vagina with his hand and penis, not really able to penetrate me deeply. It didn't matter. I went off like a roman candle. When I began to massage his penis to help bring him to climax him he said, "I can't do this twice so quickly."

The other two girls and Steve were now sitting on the beach side by side recovering from their trysts. Both girls sat with their legs open and receptive. Jay and I joined them and we talked and rested for a few minutes. I sat in the middle. I was the queen bee -- brought to climax by both men while my girl friends had each only had one. The men soon remedied that inequity.

With a nod to each other they took my girl friends down on the sand. Both men climbed on, so close to me that they nearly touched me on both sides. Both had already climaxed once and it took them a few minutes to get erections, which caused merriment, ribald comment, and mouth-to-penis resuscitation but soon both couples were humping together. One girl sought the deepest penetration by locking her legs around Steve's waist and the spreading her legs wide, pulling him down hard on every stroke. The other sat on Jay, bouncing up on down on top of him, tits and hair flying in the dark. Both had lost all inhibition, screaming in joy as penises pounded their vaginas.

I couldn't keep from getting hot all over again and playing with myself, pushing fingers deep within myself while stroking my clitoris with my thumb. We all climaxed together, the two entwined couples and yours truly with her hand, and lay gasping with pleasure on the sand, jolly with the pleasure of having had good sex.

I suggested -- only half joking -- that I had not yet exhausted my sexual resources. Neither man responded to my exploratory hint. We soon parted company. We women put on our clothes and walked together to our bungalow, and waved a casual goodbye to the men who continued on down the beach. We never saw either of them again.