Confessions of a Teacher Ch. 04

Story Info
Male teacher gets the chance to conduct his own practice.
3k words
4.07
59.1k
19

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers

The end of the semester was upon on us and it meant a few different events were to unfold. As testing took up a great deal of time and student athletes required more time for academics, practices were reduced to once a week through the remainder of the semester. The reduced practice time was unfortunate as the regional volleyball tournament began right at the end of the school year. I didn't think my locker room scheme would get any better, and with these delays, I could absolutely see that there was not much fun to be had in the coming weeks.

It seemed that summer had come early this year, as even though we were only half way through spring, daisy dukes were flowering all over the campus. I got to enjoy short shorts all season, but now nearly the entire female student population was subject to my ogles. However now that I had my cameras set up, I focused largely on the team. Even Jim thought I was being overzealous wanting to call for more practices. "Let's try to get three practices in a week before testing starts." I told him over some coffee in the morning.

"Are you crazy? It's fixing to be nearly 95 degrees out there this afternoon, you know that gym heats up like sauna." Jim retorted. The idea of a sauna commanded visions of sweaty uniforms that stuck like glue to the hot bodies being directed to stretch by me. "I would suggest we use the other gym that has better ventilation but part of it is going to be out of commission for the rest of the year for renovations." He added. Jim and I routinely hit the shower after practice in the boy's gym that has been under continuous phase renovations over the last five years. "We're running out of time Reg, the tournament is only four weeks away and I'm afraid the heat is going to make us have to cancel a few practices, including today's." Jim wasn't very reassuring on the outlook of the rest of the season.

I tried to enjoy the rest of the school day but the dismal outlook for the team had an equal effect on my libido. I slumped around and half-assed my instruction for the rest of my classes. Once the final bell rang for dismissal, I began packing up my files. My computer let out a little ding and I noticed an e-mail had been received. Planning on checking it tomorrow, I would have dismissed it but the notification showed it was from Jim.

--

To: Reginald Antoni

From: James Handler

Re: V-ball

Reg,

Principal Burton has asked me to represent the school at a conference retreat for the state board of education. I'm going to need you to take over coaching duties while I'm gone over the next two weeks. It shouldn't be too bad for you. If the day's temp goes over 90, just go ahead and cancel practice. We are supposed to be adding a new player to the roster after Samantha's incident, but she can wait. Jennifer can normally handle the day to day-- I was going to give her the reigns because I thought you'd loathe having to deal with it, but hopefully it will all be low-key until I return. I cleared practice for today in the section of the boy's gym, but it appears the temp will be too bad so just cancel it once you get there.

Good luck,

Jim

I sat in my seat for a moment to let the four words sink in for a moment. Take-over-coaching-duties. I could feel the stir in my groin at the thought of commanding practice with no checks. What seemed like a fantasy was going to become a reality. I quickly rushed out my office and made my way to the coach's office and changed my clothes. I ran a little late but finally made it to the men's gym. Visibly breaking a sweat, I found the squad warming up with Jennifer in the men's gym. I had to break the bad news to them.

"Okay ladies, hold that stretch for twenty more seconds," I indulged myself while their round bottoms were in the air as their hands reached for the floor, "Okay good, so I have some good new and bad news. I know you all like practicing in here because it's a little cooler but we'll have to move it back to our gym." There were groans all around, "The construction crew is painting part of this gym so we have to be out for better ventilation. The good news is that we'll only go half-time today because I understand it is very hot." I scanned over each of them, already beginning to glisten with perspiration. I know I was supposed to cancel the practice, but I could not resist the fiery lust set in my pants for the young bodies in front of me. I wanted to work them over and over until their uniforms were completely drenched. Then I wanted to drench each one of them with my cum.

Jennifer took over my usual role of conditioning while I kicked back and made notes assuming Jim's Head Coach duties. While I watched them bend and flex their supple arms and legs, I occasionally grazed my cock appearing to adjust and look natural. I know some of the baseball coaches do it to assert their manhood or whatever. I wanted my alpha status to be known among these young impressionable women. Mid-adjustment, I caught a glance from Alexa as she looked out while touching her toes on the floor. I recalled the conversation Jim and I shared about making her a co-captain. It was actually a good idea, her recent performance in games had been great.

Jennifer had the girls do a cool-down run around the gym before we began drills and sets. Once they began, she came over and began gathering her things. "Where are you going?" I asked her.

"Coach Handler didn't tell you? I've got to finish up some of my student teaching term papers for the end of my semester so I've got to leave a little early. I can cover practice next week if you need me?" She explained. I was surprised by the news but embraced it as a good thing.

"No he didn't, but you can go ahead and don't worry about next week. Good luck with your work." I told her. She nodded. "I think we will be wrapping up here this afternoon in a bit anyway." And with that, Jennifer left. Leaving me with eight vixens to enjoy all by myself. We started with setting drills which required assuming the squat position and preparing the arms for the ball. I incorporate this as a conditioning exercise as I ask them all to hold it while I walk around and critique the form. I ensured Jennifer had left and had the girls line up.

"Selena, Layla, and Rachel... up front." I announced as they stood in row one. "OK, Simone, Jodie, and Justine... get behind them with some space in row two." They also fell into place. "Alexa and Mikayla you'll be row three." The two took their place as well. "The setting form is really important in ensuring that you will have control of the ball in the event that it comes to you. Sturdy and proper placement of the feet and arms is imperative to how effective your control is when it makes contact with the ball." Their skins were glistening as the heat wore oppressive on all of us. Tiny hairs were matte against their foreheads and napes, as if they were sexually ravaged. I did not delay. "Okay, go ahead and get into form."

Each girl squatted in her own way and I quickly arrived to the first row to begin my critique. Usually I breeze through it only remarking on glaring issues I see. However, with the absence of Jennifer, I decided to push the envelope... to try something I had never done before. "Remember to find the right balance girls." I walked around to the front to Selena and brushed back a bit of her hair on the shoulder to give a little push down, "Make sure you straighten your back Selena." Then I walked around to Layla, "Looks good." Rachel upon review appeared to struggle balance. "Distribute your weight evenly Rachel," I said as I stood in front of her, using my finger tips to gently push her on her shoulders to give balance. Her thin sultry lips were only two feet away from my dick and I resisted all temptation to whip it out for her to taste.

"Row one start your cool down stretches, face forward." I made my way around to row two. The talent was better here. Simone was in the zone for her set. "Looks good Simone." She gave a proud smile but hid it well. I took a look at Jodie's form and came around to her side, "A little lower Jodie, parallel to the ground remember." She adjusted but it didn't seem to look right. I wanted a closer look and went around behind her. "Don't hesitate to bring it down a little." I said as laid my full hands around her waist and gently pulled her down. She held it well after that. "That's it, that looks very good Jodie." Of course... I was commenting on her plentiful rump. Justine was shaking in balancing so I told her to relax for a moment. "Okay, now bring it down like that...," she assumed the setting position with a decent squat. Her arm placement was good, but not good enough for my erection. "Bring your arms out a bit more Justine," she fanned them out bit, "okay, now push them back a little and tuck them under your shoulders." Now we were getting somewhere, her big bosom was taking shape. "Bring your hands together and push up with your arms." Justine's chest welled up with overflowing cleavage through her jersey. Perfect. "Good, that's good form." I considered it a snub to her locker room comments.

"Row two start your cool down stretches as well." I set my sights on the final two, Mikayla and Alexa. The two best players on the team and also the two with the most animosity around each other. Mikayla's squat set looked professional and you could not expect less from her. "Looks great Kayla," I looked briefly at Alexa while looking back to Mikayla, "I expect nothing less from the captain." Her legs were parallel to the ground, her chest was appropriately out, and she appeared to distribute the weight evenly. From my pervert perspective, just the sight of her alone in such a position was enough for arousal. "Go ahead and start your stretches Mikayla." I turned my focus to Alexa.

While not a perfectionist like Mikayla, Alexa's could be molded to perfection. I intended to do just that. "Alexa, you've got to improve your form. Here... bring your arms forward straight ahead of you." I went around behind her and took a knee. I put my hands on her torso and worked my way up to mid back, I could feel her sports bra pressed breasts being distressed by my finger tips. I relished in grabbing the tip full and pushing her back forward to improve her posture. "Good, this is how your upper back should be straight." I lingered for a moment and went around in front of her. I could see a look of irritation and defiance in her eyes from what I had done, she clearly expressed it. "Your hands should be pushed back and under your shoulder and together there." I held her arms at the elbow and placed them in the correct position, allowing my thumb to be nestled between her bicep and her generous tits. "Good, almost perfect." I walked behind her, glanced over the rest of the squad to ensure they were stretching, and took a knee again. "You want to make sure to have your lower back in position as well, usually this means having your behind out to ensure straightness." I held her hips and attempted to move her pelvis forward with pressure above her ass but it did not give. "You've got to get it right Alexa or you'll mess up your lower back." She couldn't get it, and I couldn't not help myself anymore.

"Okay, I'll help you here." I put my hands on her inner upper thighs and pressured them to open slightly wider. "Good, now I'm going to push here on your back to make it go forward." I put my full hand right above her ass and gave it a small push, but she did not budge. "Come one Alexa, it will feel natural." I felt like I was coaching her on how to pop her ass while doing it doggy-style, in essence this was really the same idea. I grew frustrated. "Okay lets try this." I kept my hand on her lower back above her ass with some pressure, then I reached under her placed my other hand on her pussy with my finger pulling down her pelvis. Alexa immediately startled at the touch. I could feel her thick pussy fill up my hand and I instantly got stone-hard. "Now I think you've got it," I said with a perverted tone of satisfaction... I parted my fingers a little and dug them into her pussy over her shorts and gave it a small rub, "that is a nice form Alexa." I did not linger too long to draw attention and got up quickly. "That'll be it, get to your stretches," then I addressed the rest of them mid-stretch, "we're almost done, start the cool-down laps." They all took off to do the laps while Alexa began to take her place.

I stopped her a moment, "Alexa, come here for a moment." She appeared to be in a slight daze. "Coach Handler and I have notice that you've been working really hard at your game and we thought about making you a co-captain." She snapped to reality at the mention of co-captain. "Of course this is something that he and I would have to agree on formally before we give you the title but I think you're prime for it. Would you be interested?"

"Yes, absolutely! I think Mikayla and I would make a great pair of captains," I could tell she was lying a bit, "I totally want it."

"I think you've got it, but Coach Handler is the one that needs convincing," I noticed her expression on not getting the role right away and I hesitated for a moment, "Let me tell you what, how about we give you a trial-run," her eyes had a glint, "at the next game you'll assume the role of captain instead of Mikayla," now I was playing to her motives, "and then I can pass along my thoughts to Coach Handler."

"That sounds great! I can't wait!" Alexa exclaimed.

"Good! Well come by the office after practice and we can discuss it further." I added in her excitement. She took the cool down laps quickly with a spring in her step. I gave my dick a nice pull and relished in how far I pushed that conditioning. How far could I take it? I wondered at the time. I rushed back to my office after ending practice and engaged in my after practice ritual of watching the girls hit the showers. I would have masturbated but I was waiting on Alexa to come and chat with her about being a co-captain. She did not appear on the video feed and I began to worry she had left.

A knock door relieved that concern quickly. I shut off the TV and opened it to see Alexa waiting. She looked slightly dejected, but that was her general demeanor. "Come in, have a seat." I waved to a chair. She sat with a guarded posture, her arms were folded. "Alexa I think you have a great competitive edge and that's what makes you captain material in my opinion." She nodded at this comment. "However, Kayla continually exceeds our expectations while I believe you have the talent but just haven't shown it yet." She appeared a little confused by this statement.

"What do you mean sir?" She asked. I loved it when they called me sir.

"I mean to say that either you don't push yourself hard enough or we haven't see everything you've got to give, all your skills." I placed an emphasis on skills in saying this.

"So you're saying I need to show I really want it? I have to push for it?" Alexa asked seeking clarification.

"Yes, I want to see the skills you can bring to the captain role that we haven't seen yet." She focused a bit harder. "I want to see you grab a hold of a situation and make it yours." I could see the gears grinding in her head. "Once you get that moment to get what you want in the game, I want you to milk it until it you're satisfied." She was looking away as I said this and I instinctively squeezed my cock through my loose shorts as I stared at her body. I noticed her look at me quickly and I realized that I wasn't alone to enjoy that action privately. I tinge of shame came over me. "Listen, think it over and see what you can do to improve your game." I held my hand out to the door signaling her to go, it was getting late. Alexa stood up and walked towards the door, I admired the wedgie in her shorts that made it look like she wasn't wearing them at all. I wanted to cup it so bad again. But the day was ending quickly and I had to tend to closing down the building.

finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers