Confessions of a Teacher Ch. 05

Story Info
Voyeur teacher has a rewarding peep in the locker room
3.1k words
4.37
64.9k
25

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers

I checked all the exits and it appeared that the entrances to the school were locked. It took a while and definitely made me work up a sweat. The heat of the day had gotten to me and I couldn't stand the idea of a sweltering car. I gathered my gym back quickly and headed to the boy's gym to shower. Upon arriving there, I was met a wet paint sign and the entrance cordoned off. Great, I had no other option really. I started to make my way back to my classroom to gather the rest of my work materials. Along the way I saw Alexa at her locker gathering her things. I gave her a quick wave and went into my class room. It had donned on me that she was likely leaving too. I walked back towards the girl's gym and gave it a quick look through ensuring all the doors were locked. I headed into the locker room and was greeted by the familiar pink and purple. I figured I could shower quickly here and head out.

In the locker area I lingered for a moment looking into the girls' belongings. By now I had memorized their locker combinations and liberally enjoyed myself. I inhaled on Jodie's panties from today's practice, marveled at Justine's bra cup size, and smelled Mikayla's sweaty towel (it carried a smell of perspiration and perfume) and her shorts (a musty aroma from her pussy mixed with said perfume). They were all delightful. I undressed and stowed my things in an open locker, leaving it ajar. Stripped, I went to the stalls quickly to relieve myself. Once done, I stood in front of the mirror and, for lack of better sentiment, admired myself. Nearly 40 years old, with a gut and balding. My hair chest had taken over much of the real estate on my upper body while my legs were scrawnier and magically supported my top heavy physique. I turned to look at my flat bottom, typical. But the noteworthy piece was my cock, at least I still had that. I let it rest on the sink, flaccid and satisfied as of late.

I heard a door slam suddenly disturbing my naked moment. I pulled back into a stall and propped myself on a toilet to avoid being detected. I was not supposed to be there. Footsteps in the locker area confirmed it was just one person. There was some silence for a few minutes until I could hear what sounded like clogs on stone. Metal clinking sounded like a curtain was being drawn and I could hear a shower begin to run.

I was weary to stay but who could be here so late? I was certain I had locked everything down before entering. I couldn't let this trespasser remain roam freely around the school. I feared for a moment that it was a homeless person, who I probably could not best in a fight (if it came to it). I took extra caution in making as little noise as possible coming out of the stall. The shower was still running and as I peered out into the locker room, I could see the steam rolling out from the shower area. I didn't linger very long and slowly walked towards the shower stalls. Whoever it was liberally took over the end stall which had the most interior space. I went into the adjacent stall and placed my towel over the further stall to avoid being seen. Without turning the water and closing the curtain slow, I waited. I could hear some soft humming along with the water assaulting the trespasser's body before hitting the shower floor.

Breaking the curtain barrier slightly a row of toes slipped through revealing youthfully painted toenails. It was not a homeless person, what a relief! She had pink toenails and black flip-flops on, well-maintained. The sight relieved me certainly, but it also introduced a tension and flooding in my loins. I could see my cock throb at the prospect of who stood behind that curtain. I hesitated for a moment but I could not wait any longer to satisfy my curiosity. I had to pull the curtain and see who it was. I almost blew it just attempting to pull it!

Gaining composure, with a stiff grip on my manhood, I held a sliver of the curtain with my index finger and thumb. Gently pulling the curtain slightly revealed a nubile, exposed young woman with wet dark blonde hair in black platform flip-flops. Luckily she was facing away from me so I would not be caught. The water trailed from her neck down to her ass where it dispersed in a confused fashion. I surveyed her from top to bottom in a matter of moments, her back was toned and her butt was tight and well pronounced. A divine gap separated her thigh from each other revealing a bare pussy as see from behind. The heels gave her ass a bump out to give a fantastic sight of where she hadn't tanned her ass and pussy. As I moved up in my appreciation, there was generous side-boob to enjoy and it had donned on me as the picture was soon completed. She slightly turned her head to look aside and I was gazing on none other than Alexa.

Her sudden movement prompted me to close the curtain peep quickly. The sound of the water flowing masked my furious stroking on my member and my thoughts were racing. Her naked body was a foot away from me to enjoy. I imagined the many ways I could take her right then and there and no-one else would know, it would be glorious. I rubbed myself raw to the point of nearly no returning. I quickly peeked to ensure she was still turned away. Her focus was on her pussy, rubbing it clean (I believed for me). Her behind stuck out as she bent slightly and I could not resist any longer. I jerked and jerked myself, ready to erupt. I pulled the curtain back quickly and quietly in a rush and erupted in her direction. My white, white jizz launched and streamed, plastering on her bare bottom unannounced. I could see my white treasure being quickly washed away by the shower current. It trickled down her crack, grazing her pussy, and finally hitting the shower floor. A wave of accomplishment came over me. She didn't notice it at all and I closed the curtain quickly.

I reached for my own shower and turned it on without thinking. A split second later, after the cum-high wore off, I realized she may have heard my shower come on. I went to turn it off but resisted and hoped for the best that I was still unnoticed. I faced away from her stall and continued to bathe. I glanced back at the curtain adjacent to hers and the image of her bare body flickered in my mind again. I looked down quickly and saw that her toes had been situated at the end of the certain away from her shower-head. Was she looking to see who was next to her? It seemed like the tables had turned and I didn't know what to do, I turned just slightly to give a profile without giving the appearance of knowing a peeper was present.

From the corner of my eye I could see that the curtain was slightly drawn, similarly to how I had drawn it to see her. I knew I had her attention now. I turned profile to give her a show of what I was working with, as I recalled she inquired about it in a recording. My cock hung a little shrunk in the refractory period but still a good six inches flaccid. As I made myself still to show no motion, I could see in my peripheral vision that she has gazed on me once more. I looked in her direction quickly only to see the curtain drop instantly. I had captured her attention. Her shower was still running and I took the opportunity to take the offense. I turned my shower off and sneaked out. I believe she was took shocked to make a move.

In the locker room I quickly put my clothes on and could hear her shower still running. If I was going to make a move, this was my chance. I went back into the shower area, audibly making my shoes be heard. Standing on the side of the curtain of the shower stall she occupied, I raised my voice over the water, "Excuse me, but you are trespassing on school property, please show yourself so you can be removed from the premises." I used a slightly authoritarian tone to invoke some fear. I stood with my hands on my waist and looked the part with my trousers and tie on. A bit of silence passed with only the sound of water flowing.

"I'm sorry! I was just leaving practice late and I didn't know the building would be closed!" Alexa yelled out from behind the curtain, not inferring she knew to whom she was talking. Recognizing the voice and not to give it away, I concealed the fact I knew who she was.

"Miss, you will have to leave the school grounds. I will escort you off the premises. I need you to come with me now." I demanded. There was hesitation as thick as the steam in the room among the silence. A quiet minute passed and I asserted further. "Miss, I will have to call security or remove you myself." Met with another long silence, I stepped toward the curtain and began to pull it back. In a swift motion, I pulled it back fully to reveal her. Alexa stood there with a look of shame, her arms over her pressed breasts and a hand over her pussy. "Alexa?" I asked breathlessly and feigning surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"I had to get some things from the locker and ran late because I had met with you after practice. I ran to catch the bus but it had drove off as soon as I got to the stop. So I figured I would come here and clean up while I waited for my mom to show up." She couldn't look me in the eye.

"You could've told me and I would have given you a lift home." I interjected

"I didn't know you'd be showering here too..." Alexa said under her breath. I heard it just fine.

"What did you say?" I leered at her slightly. A question to which she visibly gained some courage signaling enough of my shtick.

"I saw that it was you in the shower next to me. What were you doing here?" She sassed to me, using a tone she reserved for her teammates. I immediately cowered a bit not used to being talked to like that by a student.

"I...um...I tried to shower in the boy's gym but the locker was closed for painting. I figured no-one was here so I'd take a quick shower. How did you know it was me?" I was grasping for a way to take the offensive again. She looked away really quickly at the question. "Were you spying on me?" I accused her. She didn't say anything. "What did you see?" Again, I was met with silence. I let out a sigh and decided to drop it. "Ok. Never-mind. Let's drop it, I'm going to take you home. This is going to have to be a write-up, and you'll have to sit out the next two games as a result."

"No! Coach you can't do that! I was supposed to be captain!" Alexa reflexively shouted out and gestured with her arms. Suddenly she revealed herself fully frontal and my mind shot back to the shower view I enjoyed just a few moments earlier. I took a second to take it in and show my appreciation to her.

"Go get dressed pleased." I directed her to the locker room while looking away. She walked passed me and I waited in the shower room for moment to gather my thoughts. She was clearly vulnerable and I didn't know how to approach such a situation. I heard her combination lock disengage and quickly walked into the locker room to find her still standing there naked, reaching into the locker. She was pulling out her clothes when I blurted out, "Stop." She stopped and looked at me confused. "Put on your uniform." I don't know what I was thinking. I went and sat down on a bench behind her. She pulled her jersey and shorts out as well as her protective equipment. She began to put her shorts on but I interjected again. "No, just the knee-pads," I waved off the jersey and shorts. Her butt presented itself to me as she bent to slide on the knee-pads. As soon as they were on, I told her to stand over to the open area in the locker room.

I stood up and looked her up and down. "Put the shoes on too." She quickly did as directed and took the place again as I pointed to it. I sighed. "Alexa, your setting form was horrendous this afternoon and just thinking about it makes me reconsider making you captain," I added in disgust, "if you want that role, I need to see that you can perfect your form. Let's see it." She hesitated but began to bring her legs down and stretched her arms out. This time I could see the fine sinews in her thighs as they tensed under her weight. Her breasts squeezed effortlessly and more pronounced without her sports bra. My erection became more visible under my trousers and I think she was well aware. I took a moment to walk around her to critique her form; a stark difference from the afternoon view I enjoyed. This time I could see her faint tan lines around her pussy as well as the outline on her ass. Her nipples were puffy with large aureoles, perfect for pinching. I caught myself salivating and licked my lips as I began to speak again standing by her side. "Still not good," She continued to look forward, "Bend the knees a little more." She adjusted them and it looked better. "Not perfect but an improvement," I said unsatisfied, "I will just have to direct you again."

I stood behind her again and took a knee. Reaching under and cupping her supple butt, I spread her cheeks a little to spread her legs more. She hesitated a bit but resistively moved them. Placing my hand on the small of her lower back, I pushed. She did not give and I let out a disappointed sigh. With my other hand, I reached under and snuggly put my hand on her pussy, pulling her pelvis towards me. In the process letting a finger wedge itself between her engorged lips, I could feel how wet she was still from the shower. The slight slipperiness let me know she was biologically aroused for certain. I slide my digit back and forth a little, enjoying the tightness of her labia. "Now this is great form."

I stood once I got a few more strokes in and came around to stand in front of her. "Form can be perfected with practice but you've got more talent to succeed in being captain. I've always admired your way with words Alexa. You get your teammates riled up easily. You just seem to know what to say." She looked up at me once and looked away again. Her form did not change, I was pleased. "Your form is good now, keep the practice up. Take a knee." The mention of being at rest signaled her to be at ease again. She looked up once more but kept her gaze averted. "If I asked you to give me a sample of a pep talk you'd give the squad before the next game, could you share it with me now?" She hesitated to say anything, eventually nodding her head side to side to say no. "Really?" I was surprised, "With your linguistic abilities to work people up, you couldn't come up with one on the spot for me now?" She nodded her head no again.

I unbuttoned my pants and pulled my cock out. She immediately looked at it with wide eyes and looked down. "Why don't you try and work me up with your linguistic abilities?" I moved my dick to her side, it was nearly as big as her face. "I'm sure you have to talent to rile things up." I took my cock and gave her a slight slap with it on her cheek. "Show me that skill and the captain spot is yours." She was still for a moment but then brought her other knee down on the pads. She look wide-eyed at my penis and put her small hand at the base of the shaft and began stroking. Her soft hands felt amazing and I started to grow at the sight of how little she could wrap her fingers around it. She opened her mouth wide but could only fit the head on first insert. I encouraged her to take more but she hesitated, I had to use a little force. Grabbing a handful of hair and holding her head in my hand, I pushed it down on my dick further, she gagged instantly. She pulled out and coughed and slowly stroked it. "I know you can do better than that Alexa," I told her, "I need to see the skill to give you the title."

She truly wanted it, as she took it midway in her mouth and started to use both hands on my shaft. Now we were in business. She was getting sloppier and wetter with it it. Popping it out and working her saliva up and down my entire cock, then popping it back in her mouth to suck harder. A few minutes longer and I would not be able to hold out. I grabbed her head again as I felt myself coming to a climax and pushed it down on and deeper into her throat, her gag adding more fuel to my fire. Alexa retreated to just the tip of my dick and vigorously milked it with both hands, absolutely with expert skill. She looked up at me to see my progress, the first time since I put it upon her. Her blue eyes pushed me over the edge and I convulsed, shooting stream upon stream into her mouth. The flow was so heavy it was escaping from the sides of her lips. She kept on milking and sucking until every drop was out of me.

I put my hand on her head and gave it a caressing pat while she worked my knob over and over to show her worthiness, she had established a rhythm. "Well done, Captain Alexa."

finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers