Confessions of a Teacher Ch. 06

Story Info
Male Teacher encourages student to improve her grades.
2.9k words
4.2
61.5k
24

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers

All participants in this narrative are over the age of 18.

*****

With Jim gone for the next week, I was feeling pretty damn good about my coaching duties until his return. Against the administration's wishes, I ramped up practices to twice a week again and conceded to make them slightly shorter. I didn't care if they ended early, I actually looked forward to their ends. The girls didn't seem to mind either. After the last practice, I have kept a small distance between Alexa and myself. It doesn't seem as though she will tell anyone. Once that encounter was complete, we chatted that if word was out on what happened, her captain role would be gone. So far she had adhered to it.

Despite it being time for standardized testing, my own instruction was lacking as far as performance went. My classes fell apart usually to just putting in instructional videos on curriculum that was supposed to be covered. Instead, I sat at my desk daydreaming about what I would be enjoying in volleyball practice. The sight of pony-tails bobbing up and down, as the girls went for a strike... or as I treated myself to a line up buffet of blow-jobs. Maybe that was day dreaming too far. Nonetheless, I was hooked on the expert cock-sucking skills of Alexa and I admittedly wanted more.

As soon at the final bell rang, I darted to the gym to beat the rest of the team there. Posting up in my office, I locked the door and turned the television on. The live stream feed showed the senior varsity team start to trickle into the locker room. Some wore tight white shorts, other donned little loose skirts, and they all were supple and nubile. Every moment captured on the tube, one to behold with the greatest of boners. Mikayla was sitting completely bare pulling her socks up to her knees. Layla slipped on her kneepads with one leg up. Selena pulled her uniform shorts up her thighs, admiring its struggle to contain her gorgeous rump. She seemed very proud of it, and I was proud of it as well. As they all made their way out to the gym floor, I began my preparation to go meet them.

Jennifer, however, stopped me as I began to leave the coach's office. She hands me a yellow envelope. "What's this?" I ask her.

"It's the final grades report. Nothing too dramatic since it's the end of the year. They usually all have passing grades since graduation is almost here." Jennifer explained. I hadn't remember that the report was due. It usually came monthly but I figured with testing they would forgo this requirement.

"I usually don't handle this, Jim does. What's the protocol on it?" I asked, not wanting to deviate from rules and regulations (for once in a blue moon).

"Generally it's just a check-up report that shows semester grade point averages. We have to make sure they have a passing average for them to remain eligible," Jennifer clarified, "Since it is the end of the school year, they all do pretty good." And I didn't need to hear much further from that. Jennifer and I reached the girls in a chatter which we quickly silenced. I had Jennifer address them while I looked over drill sheets. "Okay girls listen up," Jennifer yelled, "We're going to be going to two practices a week here on out until the tournament starts. Coach Antoni and I thought you ladies could use the practice and keep in competitive shape...," I eyed them over to appreciate their competitive shapes, "Practices will be shorter however so that you can still tend to your academic endeavors." Jennifer concluded. She broke them into to small groups and had them begin stretches.

As their stretches completed, I had set aside drills formations to go over. I was enjoying not doing anything in practice. Naturally, I was grateful to have Jennifer do all the work. I still had to show I was running the show though. "Captain Alexa," I yelled out, "come here please!" Alexa looked at Mikayla with a smug look. Mikayla returned a confused face to me, as Alexa approached me. "Here are the drills, pass them out to the other groups." She gave me a satisfied smile and turned around to return. I caught sight of her thick cheeks and gave them a sportsman-like slap, instantly putting a pep in her step. I turned back to the bleacher I was sitting on and glanced at the yellow envelope. I had not reviewed it yet.

Sitting down, I opened it up and was surprised by how well the record was kept. It seemed like all the girls were doing well this year. It was no surprise Mikayla, Selena, and Simone were doing outstanding and excelled in all their classes. As I went down the list I was proud to see all the A averages for the semester. It wasn't until I got to the end that I saw a few C averages and one D+ average. Jennifer told me the cut off was a C average or above. I drew my finger across from the D+ average to its owner, who no surprise actually, was Justine. I looked at her in practice mode, hustling and giving great effort in her game. I knew she had some struggles in class, but I didn't know it was that bad this semester. Her grades in Spanish and Physics made her average tank. My first thought at this dilemma was she would be greatly needed in the tournament with her length. But as I looked at her chest pronounce itself in her uniform, I also thought this would be a great opportunity for me.

I called Justine over to discuss the grade situation. As she walked over, she had a look of concern on her face. I tried to reassure her. "Don't look so glum, it's nothing bad." I said. I patted on the bleacher for her to take a seat. "Jennifer gave me some reports this afternoon before practice and I was just reviewing them," I look at her deep blue eyes and switched to her busty uniformed chest, "it's a grades report for this semester." Letting a short reflective silence sit, I prodded about it. "Are there any concerns you have Justine? From what this report tells me, you're not doing so hot this semester."

"I know Coach Antoni," Justine hesitated, "Things have been tough with the year coming to an end. I've been loaded with college applications and testing. I guess my regular classes were an oversight." Her explanation was genuine and I could tell she was really disappointed with herself.

"I can understand that," I reassured her, "but you know that if you want to play, you've got to get your grade up by next week to still play for the rest of the school year." A look of worry came over her face. It was moderately sad for me to see. She had a slight frown on her oval shaped face and her light blond bangs pestered her grief stricken blue eyes. As I saw her pink lips had lost some color, I decided to try and improve the situation. "I'll tell you what, maybe I can talk to your teachers in the classes you're not doing well and see if they'll make concessions for you." She appeared to like the idea and I sent her back into practice with a peace of mind. The teachers would likely not budge on their grading so I had to consider another way to preserve her eligibility.

As practice wrapped up, I motioned for Justine to hang around for a moment as the rest of the team hit the showers. I told her to come and see me in my office so that we could discuss the root of the grade problem. We made our way over to the office and I closed the door behind, locking it. I took note of her adequate ass taking a seat in the chair in front of my desk. Once I sat down, I didn't realize what I was in for... the girl poured herself out to me about her stresses with school. It was truly a surprise to me. I tried not to get too caught up with sentimentality by taking visual doses of her chest as she spoke. I noticed she removed her sports bra, as her breasts moved freely under her jersey. An hour had passed until we finally made progress on a solution. I was clear with her, "Your teachers will likely not make concessions for you this late in the semester, we'll just have to try other means." She looked very dismayed. I tried to make light of it. "Which class or classes do you think you can improve the most by next week?"

"I would say Physics, coach. We have a quiz in a few days that could help my grade." Justine offered. This was good news. I used to teach physics at a basic level when I did general science courses for freshmen. I thought she might have a chance yet, and so may I.

"I may be able to help with that. I used to teach some physics for freshmen. What are you all focusing on right now?" I inquired earnestly and lustfully.

"Um, I think something about Newton and classical physics." Justine said in a clueless fashion. "Like laws of motion or something." That was music to my ears for two reasons. First, it was something that I taught and remembered. And second, it would be easy to teach Justine.

"I have an idea Justine, I think I can help you. Let's go out to the gym really quick." I directed her to the door and gave her a gentle push on the small of her back to go out. As we made it to the gym , I carried a ball with me and told her to stand a few feet across from me. I threw the ball up in an arch and had her catch it. "Justine, Newton's first law is the law of inertia, when the ball was up at the top point of its fall, it was motionless. Since it was moving, it continued to keep moving." I asked her if that made sense and she stood confused for a moment but nodded in agreement. "Great! I think you might get it, let's do the second law, the law of acceleration." I directed her to jump up and down along with me. She jumped slightly faster and my eyes were glued to the liberal bouncing of her tits free from the strangle of a sports bra. "Did you notice how you are going faster than me? The second law states that the less mass an object has, the less energy it takes to accelerate it. In my case, I'm heavier so it takes more energy and I go slower." Justine nodded in agreement as it appeared she understood the concept.

I directed her to stop jumping and led her to the locker room. "I think you're getting the hang of it Justine. We only have the third law left, the law of action-reaction." I said to her as we stood outside the locker room. I asked to go see if anyone else was in there. She came back out reporting everyone had left. "Great, then I can show you the final law with something in there." We made our way in and I asked her to sit on the bench in the locker area. I put a leg over the bench and stood over it behind Justine. "Okay Justine, close your eyes," I checked to see if they were closed and they were, "Newton's third law is action-reaction." I decided it was now or never to do what I had been wanting to do. I reached around Justine's shoulders and grabbed her breasts in each hand and groped them up as high as I could while she gasped. Even through the jersey they were soft and voluminous. "For every action Justine, there is an opposite and equal reaction," I said with satisfaction as I dropped her breasts from my release.

"Coach Antoni why did you do that?!" Justin yelled at me in shock. I kept my cool.

"Now you won't forget the Newton's third law will you? Justine I really want you to make your grade so you can play in the tournament. We need you." I said calmly. "If you can't get your D+ into a C-, I will have to suspend you. Do you think you will be able to make it happen?" Justine was quiet for a long moment but apprehensively shook her head no. "Well then I will go draw up the suspension papers," I turned to walk away, "unless you can work on improving another D+ right now." She gave a confused look. I walked back and stood in front of her as she remained seated on the bench. I pushed my glasses up as she looked up at me, and I began to unzip my pants, "Justine, if you can work on my D+," I pulled my cock out for her to see, "I can make sure you won't have to worry about your grades." She stared at it for a moment, at the sheer size of it. I took it in my hand and slapped her rosy red cheek with it to snap her out of it. "Open your mouth, please?" She looked at me questioningly.

"If I do this, will I not have to worry about my grade to play?" Justine asked. I nodded in agreement. "Okay." she agreed. With that, she only left a small opening with her mouth showing reluctance. I rammed my head in there quickly and held her head, pushing it in further. She gagged instantly.

Not putting much effort in as she did similar with her school work, I had to provide the encouragement. I kept at pumping her little mouth with half of my dick in it until saliva was streaming down her mouth. By now I was full erect and her whole face was flush. I looked around the locker area and saw something of value in a locker. I pulled myself out of her mouth and Justine grasped for air. I marched over to a locker that was left open and pull out the bottle of mineral oil from Layla's things. Back over to Justine, I asked if she take her jersey off. She did and revealed her perfect breasts. They hung delicately but remained taught with their youthful perkiness. I reach to her left nipple and gave it a pinch, making them both instantly hard. "Show me how your arms should be when setting up a shot." I directed Justine. She brought her arms under her shoulders and hoisted her fleshy breasts up, offering them to me. "Very good Justine."

Uncapping Layla's oil bottle, I squeezed its contents all over Justine's chest until it was drenched. I tossed the bottle aside and grabbed handfuls of her breasts. Letting them slip and slide from palm to palm, slapping them to slight redness, I was fully enthralled with them. Justine kept her eyes closed. "Hold them and push them together with your hands Justine." I commanded her. She followed the order right away. I slapped my cock on her face a couple times and then gave her plentiful jugs a nice slap with it as well. From the bottom, I stuck my dick between her tits and gave her a slow, sensuous tit-fuck. I could feel how velvety soft her 18 year old supple breasts were, how smooth her skin felt against my rigid 39 year old cock.

I continued to pump away faster and faster until I was nearing completion. "Face down toward your chest Justine." I barked my order to her this time as she slight jumped at my tone. She did as commanded and I squeeze her jaw gently to open it. I pushed her arms back and took her tits into my own hands squeezing them tighter while I fucked them harder. Seeing her little mouth open for me as a goal pushed me over the edge, as cum erupted from between her breasts towards her mouth. I pushed and pushed, gushing and leaving her face adorned with my cum. As I slowed down, I groped her breasts tighter and pushed them together with more force, ensure I milk my cock on her, leaving no drop behind. "Suck it clean." Justine did not hesitate taking the head in her mouth and relieved me of any remnant cum.

I grabbed her head once more and thrust in her mouth once more for her to gag on it. Upon release she coughed again. I stood back a moment later and pulled my pants back up, admiring her topless body again. Her hair was a mess, matte with sweat on her forehead. Her breasts shined with the mix of oil and cum still on them, while a trail of saliva ran as wetness from her mouth to her chest. She looked in a daze and I was satisfied with my now limp dick. "I think you'll do fine on your physics quiz Justine," I said to her with some finality for the day, "now that you've had plenty of practice with the laws of motion." As I walked out of the locker room I told her not to worry about the grades, I would handle it.

finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers