Confessions of a Teenage Nympho Ch. 05

Story Info
Home for the Holidays.
3.8k words
4.42
49.1k
6

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iMAnympho81
iMAnympho81
134 Followers

Chapter 5: Home for the Holidays

Christmas came fast. So far the school year hadn't been too bad. My grades were good, and my sex life was picking up. I had hooked up a few times with guys at parties, but it was kind of boring sex, certainly not as exciting as I hoped for. My best friend Gwen's boyfriend, Brian, had fucked me several times since our threesome. He cornered me in the bathroom one day and made me fuck him in the shower before giving me a shower of his own with his cum, and twice in the laundry room he left me full of his cum, bent over the dryer before sneaking back upstairs silently to rejoin an unsuspecting Gwen.

I was kind of glad to be going home during the Christmas break. I missed my family, and I certainly missed hanging with my brother. When I got home, I unpacked and settled back into my room. I called up a few friends to see if anyone wanted to go out and everyone was busy. I was kinda bummed out, so I went downstairs to the game room my brother and dad built when we were younger. They basically remodeled the basement and put in a big screen with surround sound to watch movies and play Playstation 3.

I popped in my brother's Call of Duty 5 and curled up in the big black leather recliner. After about an hour of shooting up a bunch of online boys who did nothing but talk trash about me being female until my frag ratio grew beyond theirs, I shut the game off and ran up to my room to check my email. When I got to my room, I stopped in the doorway as I saw my brother in my room. I backed away out of sight and watched him. He held a pair of my underwear in his hands, holding them up to his face and inhaling deeply. He let out a deep breath and smiled. "God you smell so good Lindsey! Why doesn't every girl smell as sweet as you?" he said to himself.

I was shocked. I didn't know what to do. I smirked and walked in behind him. "Jason! Looking for me?" I asked with a big smile. He spun around, still holding my panties in his hands behind him.

"Yeah! Wanted to welcome you home!" he said. I gave him a big hug and he wrapped his arms around me. I could feel the fabric of my panties in his hands, rubbing against my shirt.

I kissed his cheek. "Thanks!" I grabbed his hand and swung it playfully. "So what are you up to?"

He looked down at our hands, his other hand still hidden behind his back, and I could tell he was stuffing the panties in his pocket so he wouldn't get caught. "Noth...nothing," he stammered.

"Well, I was going to hang out with the girls, but they're all to busy," I said. "Wanna go see a movie?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah. That'd be cool," he said. "What do you wanna see?"

"G.I. Joe?" I suggested.

"Yeah! Sounds cool!" he said.

"I just gotta change real quick," I said. "Can you check movie times?" I asked.

"Yeah sure," he said. He went to go downstairs, but I stopped him.

"Jason, just use my computer," I said. "It's already on." He looked at the computer and then at me. He nodded and went to my desk to sit down. "No peeking," I said coyly.

While he jumped on a movie tickets website, I peeled off my shirt and unclasped my bra. I watched him as I walked to my closet, which was in his peripherals. I reached up and thumbed through clothes, topless, looking for a shirt. I turned slightly so he'd see I wasn't looking and let him sneak a peak. My nipples were hard and pointed out from small firm breasts. I grabbed a cute lacey low-cut and pulled it over myself, readjusting my bra-less breasts beneath it.

"Got one at 7," he said, not looking away from the screen as I went over to my dresser to find a skirt. "That gives us a half hour to get there."

"Good," I said. "That sound's perfect." I slipped the waistband of the panties I was wearing down and shimmied to get them to fall to the floor at my feet. I turned away from my brother and bent down to pull up the loose, but short, skirt. I let him get a peek at my ass as I bent over to pull the skirt up and stood up, acting like I didn't see him. When I stood up straight, I spun around. "Let's go."

He got up and we headed down the hallway. "I'll be right back. Just gotta go put something in my room," he said. I watched as he dashed down the hallway. He was putting my panties in his room. Little did he know that I had caught him sniffing them and the thought was turning me on. I was bra-less, and pantie-less and heading to a darkened theater with my brother.

The car ride was quiet. Jason put on the radio and we listened to music as we drove a few towns over to the nearest movie theater. I caught him glancing over at my legs. I spread them slightly and played with the edge of the fabric between them, twirling it in my fingers. I could tell he was striving to get a peek, but I wanted to slow it down. He was my brother after all, and I was thinking things I really shouldn't have.

He asked how school was going, and I asked how work was. Small talk basically. When we got to the theater, Jason bought the tickets and I kissed him on the cheek and thanked him. We went into the theater and it was already pretty packed. Usually we like to get the center seats to be in the direct middle for best viewing, but we hiked up the steps until we got to the back row. There was a high school couple sitting at one and so we sat at the other end to give them some privacy.

Jason offered to get some popcorn and sodas so I saved our seats til he got back. We sat waiting for the movie to start, munching popcorn and sipping from our sodas. When the movie started we both sat back and watched the screen. Not long after the previews started, the couple down the end of the row started making out. The boy had his hands up the girls shirt and she was rubbing his teenaged cock through his jeans.

I motioned towards them to Jason and he looked over. Jason smirked at me. "Who am I kidding? You probably still get theater action to this day!" I nudged him, resting my arm on the arm rest against his. I spread my legs, and rested my other hand on my bare thigh as we turned back to the screen.

The movie progressed, lots of action as expected, and lots of hot boys and girls on the screen that I couldn't help but fantasize about fucking. Rachel Nichols was especially hot playing Scarlett, and of course Channing Tatum as Duke...that's a three-way I'd love to have. I stroked my inner thigh as I glanced over at my brother and down at the couple. The girl was now giving the boy a blowjob. I was shocked. It was so hot, watching this young couple going at it in public. Very adventurous.

Jason looked at me and then over to them and his jaw dropped. The boy looked over and smiled and I gave him a thumbs up. He looked surprised to see an older girl giving him props for getting head in a theater. He gave a nod to Jason. I laughed. "I think he's wondering why we're not doing the same thing," I whispered to him.

He looked at me surprised. I looked back over to the boy who was caressing his date's hair as he watched us, hoping that he'd get to see some action as well. "Well, I don't think he realizes that we're brother and sister," Jason whispered back.

I curled up to him, letting my hand graze up his thigh and up to his chest. I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear, "Then he won't think any less of us if we do." Jason looked at me shocked. "Besides, we're getting a free show. It's not fair to the poor boy," I hissed into his ear, running my hand down to his lap and gripping his inner thigh.

Jason pulled away, "Are you serious?" he asked.

I didn't mean to upset him. "Sorry. I was just playing. I mean, it'd be like sucking on your finger. It's just an appendage," I said. I looked down disappointed and I pulled away.

He reached forward and grabbed my hand. "Alright. If we're just messing around," he said. He pulled me back over and I reached down and opened his pants, fishing his cock out. My eyes widened as I pulled it out. It was beautiful. Dirty blonde pubes with a really thick base. The shaft was a good length and a really good thickness, and the head itself was larger than I've ever seen. It almost looked like it was too big for his cock.

My actions threw him off, and he inhaled sharply, leaning back and freezing against the back of the chair. I gripped his cock and looked up at him and over at the boy who was guiding his girlfriend's head up and down on his cock faster. Both boys' jaws dropped as I took the head of my brother's cock in my mouth. I sucked it gently, playing with it with my teeth. It was large and almost filled my mouth by itself. I couldn't imagine how I could possibly take it further in.

My brother stroked my hair and tossed his head back as I attempted to do so. I got it halfway in and pulled off, trying to be quiet. I didn't want to gag myself because it would make a noise that would attract attention. The boy pulled his girlfriend off his cock and motioned over to us when she looked up at him surprised. When she saw me working my brother's cock she smiled at me and went back to sucking her boyfriend. The two of us made eye contact while we silently slurped and sucked the boys cocks. I reached up and rubbed my brother's balls and the girl followed suit.

We continued working our mouths up and down over their cocks. Gripping his base, I pulled it out of my mouth and tongued around the shaft, twirling my wet tongue around the large mushroom tip before downing it again. Every move I made, the girl mirrored. The boy seemed to be enjoying the new oral techniques she was learning right before his eyes. I could tell he wasn't going to last much longer, so I picked up my pace. I wanted the boys to cum together, figuring it might be slightly odd to have one couple stop while the other was continuing.

I looked up into my brother's eyes as I bobbed up and down and it sent him over the edge. He shifted in his seat and I kept him in my mouth as I started jacking his cock with the head still in my mouth. The girl saw and did the same. The boys threw their heads back, eyes clothes, and released their seed almost at the same time. I gulped it down quickly, twirling my tongue around his cock to pick up any that escaped. The boy didn't seem to want to take any chances and sent his cock down the girl's throat as he came. We heard a muffled choke but it wasn't too loud, and we both watched as he unloaded down her throat, forcing her to swallow it all.

She pulled off his cock and gasped, grabbing it and stroking it as she kissed him hard, looking at us the whole time. I carefully zipped my brother's pants back up and leaned up, placing a hand on his face and kissed him softly on the lips. He kissed me back, leaning back powerless and we did our best to finish watching the movie, both couples trying to act like nothing had happened.

When the movie was over, Jason went to use the bathroom, and apparently so did the girl. The boy came over to me as I waited outside the bathroom for my brother. "Thanks a lot for the show, and for teaching my girlfriend how to give amazing head! That was the best!"

I laughed. "No problem," I said. "Just treat her right. You're lucky to have a girl who will do that so openly," I said. "Most girls would have stopped when she saw people watching. You two could have a lot of fun." He nodded and thanked me again before leaving with her. The girl gave me a quick wave before they turned the corner and disappeared. I felt pleased with myself, but dreaded what this meant for my brother and I.

The car ride was silent and neither one of us said a word to each other the entire ride home. When we got home, Jason went straight into the house and up to his room.

------------------------------------------------

A short time later, I had changed clothes. I threw on an oversized t-shirt, nothing underneath, and walked down the hall to my brother's room. When I got to his door, I knocked and then let myself in. "Hey, it's me," I said as I entered.

My brother was laying on his bed, and I saw him scurrying to hide something under the covers beneath him. I walked in and leaned in the doorway. "I just wanted to thank you for taking me to the movies," I said. "I had a nice time."

He nodded. "Yeah, me too," he said. He sat up on the edge of his bed, facing me, and looked down at the ground.

"Do you wanna talk about what happened?" I asked, taking a step closer.

He shook his head, still looking down. "No, it's not a big deal."

I closed the door behind me, and turned back to him as he looked up wondering what I was doing. "A sister giving her brother a blowjob in a movie theater isn't a big deal?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He shrugged. "Like you said, it was as if you were sucking my finger. Just an appendage right?" he said.

"Well, yeah, but fingers don't shoot cum down people's throats," I said with a giggle. I walked closer to him. "I just want you to know that you shouldn't feel guilty about it," I said, getting down on my knees in front of him and taking his hands in mine. "I can tell it's bothering you, and I don't want you feeling like we did something wrong," I continued. "You're my brother and I love you, and we messed around. It was fun, and I enjoyed it, and I'm pretty sure you did too. So let's just leave it at that."

He nodded, still not looking up. I stood up and he finally looked up at me. Slowly, I moved forward and straddled his lap on the edge of the bed. I wrapped one arm around his neck. "I love you Jason," I said. "You're the best brother in the whole world."

"I love you too Lindsey," he said looking up at me. I reached past him, and slid my hand under his covers before he could realize what I was doing, and I grabbed my panties. I pulled them out and pushed him onto his back, staying on top of him. I held my panties up and he turned beat red. "Lindsey, I'm so sorry!" he said.

I pressed my finger to his lips. "Shh," I whispered. "It's alright. I just thought you'd rather take a nice whiff directly from the source. I pulled up the bottom of the shirt and lifted it over my head, tossing the shirt on the floor, leaving me on top of my half dressed brother, completely naked. My shaved pussy was pressed against his bare stomach. "If you want to that is," I said innocently, reaching down and pulling at my pussy.

He looked down at my bare pussy lips pressed against his skin and then looked into my eyes. He reached down and grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him. I scooted closer, repositioning myself to straddle his face, holding myself up on his headboard to balance. He reached under my thighs, curling his arms around them and pulled me down lower, pressing his lips to my pussy lips. I felt and heard him inhale deeply. He let out a gasp. "God, you smell incredible!"

He kept inhaling my scent, which only grew stronger because I could feel myself getting wetter thinking about all this. He just kept smelling, and he'd let his lips graze my pussy, but nothing more. I leaned back and reached beneath his boxers and gave his cock a tug. When he felt it, his head came up further and he parted my pussy lips with his tongue, sliding it up and down my slit. He licked and sucked at my clit. I ground into his face and he sucked hard and moaned into my pussy sending vibrations and chills through my body.

I stroked his cock, pulling it from his boxers. He sucked on my clit and caressed my ass as I rode his face. I stroked the head of his cock and squeezed it letting a drop of precum leak out of his dick. I got up and he tried to pull me back down but I stood up and moved down the bed. He smiled when he saw me reposition over his cock. I reached under and grabbed his cock, rubbing it up and down my slit but not letting it penetrate.

"Ya know, if we do this, there's no turning back," I said softly.

"Like there's any turning back from everything else we've done tonight?" he asked. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down on him. I slowly impaled myself with his cock. The thick head pushed past my lips and spread my pussy wide. I felt like I was putting a butt plug in my pussy. As soon as I had the head in, I felt my pussy close tight over it. I sunk down on him and looked into my brother's eyes as I slowly rose back up and slid back down.

"It's so big Jason," I said. He caressed my ass as I rode him slowly. "I love it." I rocked back and forth on him and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close down to him. We kissed softly and he scooted up and raised his knees. He slowly pumped in and out as he held me close. I felt so full and I could feel myself leaking juices on him and the bed.

He groaned, "You're so tight Linds," he moaned. "I can't believe we're doing this."

I humped backwards, rocking on his dick as it pushed deeper in me. I felt my pussy tightening around his thick meat and I gasped. "It's just sex Jase...now shut up and fuck me." My clit throbbed as his balls slapped my asshole.

He looked up into my eyes as we kissed again, and he suddenly he froze. His brows angled and he looked like he was having second thoughts about this whole thing. He pushed me off of him roughly and looked down at his soaking wet cock. He looked over and I had fallen to his side, my pussy was gaping in front of him and he turned, pinning me down on my stomach, he guided his cock back into my pussy and started pounding me hard.

I looked over my shoulders at him and saw him with tears welled in his eyes. He grabbed my hips and pumped me hard, and forcefully. He held me down and crouched over me, pumping in and out with furious animalistic intent. I came hard, gushing all over his bed. The smell of my juice only spurred him on. He pulled my hair rough as he continued his assault on my cunt. His balls slapped my engorged clit hard, and I shuddered beneath him. I came again and he pulled out. I groaned and looked back at him but he pushed me into the pillow. He grabbed his cock and jacked it hard, holding my side and pulling my ass up to him.

Presented like a dog, my pussy gaping and still leaking the nectar that enticed him from the start, he began to shoot his load. Shot after shot of jizz rained down on my ass, dripping between my cheeks and running down over my ass and around my pussy lips. I shook and trembled. My pussy pulsed in front of him and I felt so vulnerable. He grunted as he finished shooting his cum. The last few shots landed on my ass cheek and my lower back. He smacked my ass and shoved me over on my side.

I fell over and laid there for a moment, looking up at him, panting and trying to catch my breath. He was on his knees and leaned forward on one arm. He looked over and before I could say anything he grumbled. "Get out!"

I looked at him, "What?" I pouted, my hand gripping my still pulsing pussy between my tightly closed legs.

"You heard me!" he said angrily. "Get out of my bed, and out of my room Lindsey!" He pulled his boxers back on and stood up. He opened the bedroom door and pointed.

I stood up and reached down to grab the t-shirt I wore. He grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me towards the door and pushed me out, slamming it behind me. I was shocked and I teared up. I went back to my room and laid on my bed.

I started crying to myself. It went too far. What was I thinking? Why did I feel the need to do everything sexually I wasn't supposed to do. All these taboos and dirty naughty sexual encounters turned me on and made me cum so hard, but at what cost. My brother was my best friend, and now he was angry at me. I had drove him to do something that he regretted now. I cried in bed and I could hear my brother's door open and he stood silently outside my door listening to me. I hoped he could forgive me, but part of me couldn't really regret it happening because it had been so hot. I dreaded the morning as I cried myself to sleep.

iMAnympho81
iMAnympho81
134 Followers