Confessions of a Voyeur

Story Info
Public nudity in his front yard.
1.1k words
3.88
45.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in July and the summer heat was getting to me. Home alone, I went about by average home-alone "to do list." This usually consisted of reading, practicing the piano, and giving myself a good jerk. In the back of my house there is a lagoon (more of a canal) that feeds into the bay. Up and down the lagoon people to and from the bay on a various assortment of water craft. Neighbors were having barbecues and kids were swimming and the block seemed to be alive.

I was bored of the usual computer aid and I was trying to find another way to fulfill my sexual deviance. During the spring, when nobody was outside, I had easily gotten off to the idea that someone could be looking out their window at my house; so I undressed, opened that back door, and spread myself on the deck. It was so erotic that it only took a couple of seconds for me to cum. But nobody was outside , now the whole neighborhood was packed with people who have summer homes and every body was outside. There is no way I could do that know. Somebody might call the cops, is it Illegal? Even if it is your own property? I decided to start small.

I had had a pair of white cotton panties that a girl had given me. I think it was a joke, or maybe she was horny, what ever the reason was: they were mine. I had them hidden in a perfect spot in my room, but I'll never tell. I took them out and put them on. They were perfect, they had enough material to hold me in place, yet small enough to look very sexy. Then I got an old T-shirt that didn't fit me anymore. I wanted it to come past the panties so they could be seen. My heart was starting to pound and I was getting very nervous.

I watched the boats and the jet-skis for a little while so I could come up with a plan. When I went outside I wanted it to look accidental, just in case someone would not be in favor of my shenanigans. I also realized that I didn't want any guys to see me. I wouldn't get off to that and I think that they might be more likely to do something about it. Also an adult female might do something about it also. So I waited for the perfect combination of a fairly young female on her own.

Soon a jet-ski moving slowly down my lagoon was headed out to the bay. This means that they were passing my house. It was hard to make out who was on it but I had a good feeling about it. As It came closer I saw, to my delight, that to girls where were on it. My heart started to race and my cock was getting hard. I opened the French door that led to my deck and I called my dog. I did this so they would notice I was there and so they would think I wasn't just standing outside in panties, explain that to the police! Out of the corner of my eye I saw the one that wasn't driving do a double take. She saw me. My blood was pumping, I was shaking. She only giggled a little and pointed me out to the other girl. It all of a sudden it didn't seem that daring. Soon they were goon and I retreated to the couch. I decided I would try it without a shirt. Another girl came on a jet-ski but she didn't seem that surprised either. So I went back to the drawing board.

I wanted to do it naked, but I wasn't really confident with the risks. Sure I would probably see some shocked faces but I didn't want to resort to that yet. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. I ran to a window to see who it might be without them seeing me. It was the mail truck! We have a women mailman and she is in her late thirties or early forties. I thought this to be a perfect opportunity. I opened the front door and saw the slight shock on her face that she was trying to cover up. My dick was hard and I could feel it pushing my balls out the sides of the panties. I had to sign a paper that showed I had gotten my mail because it was sent to the wrong house. As I signed by the X's I could feel her staring a my hard crotch. I just wanted to rip off my panties right there, but I played it cool. She stumbled down the stairs to her truck and drove to the next mail box. Soon I saw to girls around the age of thirteen or fourteen walking down my front street. Since I'm sixteen it seemed to be a worthwhile opportunity. I got an idea.

I grabbed my dog from the backyard and I threw him out the front door. When they had started to walk by I opened the door and started to call for my dog who was already getting attention from the two girls. They watched in an almost stunned silence as I strolled on down the steps to the street. I said to them, "Thanks for grabbing my dog." One of them tried to explain that they didn't catch him, he was just sitting there. I thanked them anyway. My heart was pounding again and I was so horny. I didn't even have the T-shirt on. Then one of them said, "I can see your penis!"

It blew me away. I looked down saw that you could see it through the small patch of material that was covering them up. My sack was almost completely out. I innocently said that I was sorry. I proceeded to stuff it back in. I lifted the panties away from me and my hard cock jumped out. The two girls almost fell backwards. I pushed my balls back in as best I could but it wouldn't fit. I got what I could in there and kind of grabbed and played with my whole package. I pretended like I was trying to fix the situation but I sure as hell was not. So I said aloud, "stupid panties," and i took them off. They were in shock, they had smiles on their faces, but they were in shock. I held up the panties, "sorry about these," I said. I called my dog and we went back into the house. I could hear them talk as they walked away. In the front doorway I jerked off as hard as I could until my throbbing penis shot all over. It was the best ever.

If you liked this story and would like to comment, please e-mail me!