Confessions of a Wild Chick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I eased her leather skirt down with her bare pussy coming into view. Jen shaves, actually waxes her pubes, leaving just a small patch at the top of her lips."

"Go ahead and kiss it angel," Jennifer instructed me as I placed my lips to her mound. I couldn't believe how warm and satiny smooth her skin felt on my lips as I placed them above her pussy and then square on her lips. It smelled a little like the leather from her dress as I pressed my lips harder and harder on her mound. Finally opening wide and enveloping her whole box in my mouth.

"That's it baby, now use your tongue, lick me. Lick me angel," Jen commanded.

I ran my tongue lightly up and down her slit and then stuck it out further, penetrating between her folds as I tasted her sweetness. The instant my tongue found her wetness seeping from her lips, I was hooked. I loved her taste. I wanted more than anything else to please her. She guided my head with her hands on each side of my face as I licked her with enthusiasm, drawing soft sighs from Jen."

"Eat my pussy. From the first moment I saw you, sitting there with your girlfriend, I knew I'd have you on your knees. Eating my pussy. I meant to have you. I knew I'd have you. And here you are my little slut. My lesbian slut. That's what you are. That's what I'm going to make you. And tonight I'm going to fuck you. That's what you want isn't it," Jen chanted.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me. I want you to take me. Make me yours," I shot back, continuing to lick her pussy, trying to suck up all her juices which ran out and down my chin.

"Fuck you?," I asked interrupting again. ""She fucked you?"

Teri looked over, smiled and then shot back, "Yea, just like she's going to fuck you."

I was trying to get through my mind what she meant by that when Terri announced we were almost there, turning into a gated community. She stopped and punched in a number on a box and a gate swung open allowing us entry.

With two turns we pulled up in Jennifer's drive. The images of Terri arriving here for the first time kept replaying through my head.... naked, naughty. We got out of the car and walked up the walk to her front door. My heart was beating hard as Teri pushed her doorbell and looked over at me. Her bright smile returning to her face, once again, putting me at ease.

My heart beat faster as I heard steps on the other side of the door. I looked over at Teri and then down. I noticed she was still barefoot. I couldn't help think what Jennifer had called her, "her little slut" and here she was dressed in the sheer halter top and short shorts that did little to cover her shapely ass. It wasn't lost on my that she was certainly playing the part of Jenifer's little slut.

I knew Teri and Jennifer had been together many times. And she had admitted to introducing a number of her girlfriends to Jennifer. Some of them curious. Some were straight. But according to Teri, they all left lesbians like herself.

I wondered what lay in store for me. Would I leave a die hard lesbian like Teri and her friends? I liked lesbian sex for sure but I wondered would I become like Teri. One of Jennifer's little recruiters when I headed off to college? As the door swung open, my mind raced. I was about to meet the woman who would change my life. I arrived at Jennifer's a virgin. Still just a girl. But I would leave a woman, one step closer to the wild chick I would become.

12