Confessions of an English Housewife

Story Info
Shy wife's confession gives hubby the ultimate turn-on.
1.9k words
4.39
353.8k
159
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,858 Followers

Chapter One

If you like stories that get to the sexual gymnastics in a few paragraphs don't bother reading this one.

This is about eroticism. The slow build up to hearing my usually shy wife confess to me her sexual adventures. Most men that have a desire to see or hear about their wives with other men will agree that it would be the anticipation and slow build up that gave the greatest turn on. She, and the men, let themselves gradually go one step farther into illicit sex. Listening to my wife telling me the details was the biggest turn on of my life, though she did it reluctantly.

The story is true; I will tell you later how I know. Some of the finer detail may not be 100% because she told me several different versions but essentially it is fact. However, it took years to get to the truth and because this is real life there was also anger, jealousy and pain. Now I will get on with it.

At the time we had moved into a house on an estate that was having an extensive remodernisation programme. My wife, 23 years old, natural blonde, good figure and our two daughters just about school age. She attracted a lot of attention from the army of workmen on the estate. The houses each side of ours was empty having work done on them. One day whilst having a sicky from work I rose late and was in the bathroom when I heard the workmen from next door speak to my wife, who was in the garden hanging out the washing. I heard her exchange greetings with two men then heard her say, " I've got my husband at home today." One man said "Oh I see." That was it! Very suspicious, not a normal conversation. She was warning them. Why? They were obviously on their way round. My head spun. What had she been getting up to while I was at work? I felt both anger and jealousy.

I went down stairs and said, "What was that all about?" She denied she had said it. Well to cut a long story short there was an almighty row. Things got very much out of hand over the next few days and for everyone's sake we had to sit down and talk about it quietly. She admitted she had lied to me. Yes they did come in the house, only for a coffee and a chat she said. I told her there must be more to it but she started getting angry and tearful again so I left it. Until, a few months later when they had gone, I raised the subject again. . The incident had nagged at me, but trying to stay good humoured I told my wife in bed that I bet they really fancied her. I told her I was only mad that she had lied to me. It was OK if they came round for a coffee and chat. "Bet you liked the attention though " I suggested. She relaxed a bit and said she felt flattered by the whistles she got in the garden. "So how did you get chatty with them?" I asked.

"When I was in the garden, hanging out the washing, (having two young girls that was often) they wolf whistled at me from the next door bedroom window," she said. I got a picture in my head of my wife in the garden and immediately got a hard on. Then, short skirts were in fashion and my wife was sometimes a bit careless bending over. No wonder they whistled. " Did you flash your panties? " I asked. She was shocked. " It's OK, I said, "I'm not going to get angry. The thought of you flirting when I'm at work is quite a turn on. After all, you must get bored now the girls are at school."

In truth, at that time my feelings were mixed up, jealously, angry she had lied and worried that she had been unfaithful. Yet I couldn't quite understand why I also felt sexually turned on at the same time. "Well, I suppose they would have seen my panties sometimes." she said. " You mean you know you did," I said. Re-assuring her that it was quite a turn on hearing about it she was more forthcoming…but still hiding something. "Did you flash for them intentionally?" I asked. She nodded. "Tell me about it"

"When I went into the garden, hanging out the washing, I knew they were looking at me from an upstairs window. So I bent over the wash basket more than I needed to, so my dress would ride up. Sometimes I stretched up for the washing line knowing my short summer dresses would finish up nearly to my waist. I could hear them whisper to each other in hushed tones." My cock got very hard and my heart beat faster. "Carry on," I said. She looked nervous. "They started coming into the next garden so they could chat over the fence. I could feel them eyeing me up. I suppose they wanted a closer look."

"Did they get one?" I asked. She looked down sheepishly and nodded. "So they were looking over the fence chatting while you worked and you treated them by bending over to show your underwear?"

"Yes" she admitted reluctantly, "I made it look accidental, didn't do it blatantly."

Trying to remain calm, I asked her how they started "visiting". "One day they told me that the water had been turned off and they couldn't have a drink. I invited them round for a coffee. It was all innocent really, they started coming round often in their coffee-break and staying for a chat"

"How many of them?" I asked. "Sometimes three, but one worked in other houses.

"Let me picture this" I said. "Three men who you'd been flashing your knickers to were now alone with you in the house. Did that make you excited?" She looked down again. "Did you bend over for them in the house?" She never answered. "Come on," I said "Don't spoil things by lying now." She started to look upset. "Yes," she quietly answered. "What did you do?" said I, trying to stop shaking. Not with anger, but with incredible sexual excitement. "They sat at the kitchen table, I pretended to carry on with my jobs so I had an excuse to bend over. Sometimes I sat across from them and let them see up my dress. All my clothes are very short so it wasn't hard." I couldn't hold back any longer. One hand went round her while the other went up her skirt. " So they could see your panties from the front, right between your legs. And you did it all intentionally, wanting to turn them on. You've made my cock very hard, tell me more." She breathed heavily as I put my hand inside her pants. "What else did you do?" I whispered.

She closed her eyes and put her head down on my shoulder. "Is thinking about it turning you on?" I asked. "Hmm, a bit," she said. " If I wore a skirt usually I had on a low cut top. Some are quite tight, bit too small really. When I put the coffee on the table they looked down my front."

"So you knew they were coming round – did you dress in shortest or lowest cut on purpose, to show more."

"Yes," she avoided looking up "It sounds bad."

"Its OK carry on," I said gently.

" I have some dresses that I wouldn't wear outside because they have got too small or short. Same with tee - shirts and tops. Some dresses are too flimsy, see through them. I put them on when I knew they were coming round. One only just covered my bum. The tops made my nipples stick out."

" What about your panties, did you pick the most see through or sexiest."

"Might as well tell you, yes I did, I took the girls to school and on my way home I usually saw one of the men and they asked if it was OK to come round later. Then I came home and changed into something more revealing and sexier to turn them on and give them a show. I checked in the mirror to see how much I was showing. And yes I chose little panties." She was having an outburst of honesty. Hope she doesn't stop now I thought.

"Did you wear the panties you bought to liven up our sex life. The ones that are so small and see through you may as well have none on. And those sexy red ones?"

"Yes," she answered, "They got a good view when I sat across from them and let my legs fall open."

"What did they say?"

"Nothing" she said, I could see they were turned on by the bulges in their pants and how they looked uneasy. "And you also was turned on?" I asked. "Yes. My nipples get hard when I'm feeling sexy; I could see them looking as we talked. Their eyes went from between my legs to my bosom."

Not wishing to push her too fast I asked a casual question. "It must have been obvious to them you had changed clothes."

"Yes they knew, it seemed like a game at the time. They would sit and drink their coffee and chat and I would give them a little show. Like reaching up to a high shelf above them so they could see all the front of my knickers - some of my dresses are that short. Bending down right in front of them, knowing my pants hardly covered my bum and where very transparent anyway. Sat so all three of them could see up my skirt and letting my legs fall apart. Hitching it up a bit before I sat down so it would ride up more and give them a better view. One day I pretended not to notice that my skirt was higher than my crotch when I was sat down. They could see everything."

"Did you open your legs as well?"

"Yes" she said. " I let them casually swing to each side. To let the men see my pussy. Sometimes we sat chatting like that for 20mins or more, just letting them enjoy the view. I fucked her 3 times that night.

Over the next couple of days I couldn't concentrate on my work. I had an irresistible urge to rush home and ask her more questions. The mental images caused me to go to the bathroom and masturbate like crazy. I pictured my wife sat in our kitchen, her skirt pulled up to her waist, her legs wide open, her nipples sticking out from her shirt. Three men with very hard cock's looking at her pussy through see though panties. Did she wear the flesh coloured "nude effect " ones I wondered? They must have gone further, have wanted to touch her, feel her tits, touch her pussy. My God! She must have wanted them to. She dressed up for them, bent over for them, thought about how hard their penis's where. They must have made a pass at her. Did she want any, or all of them to make a pass at her? How far did they really go?

I could hardly wait for a chance to find out.

Quin
Quin
1,858 Followers