Confessions of an Exhibitionist #01

Story Info
Young co-ed meets some truckers.
2.6k words
4.62
25k
18
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forgive me, Dear Reader, for I have sinned. Again. It has been several days since my last confession, and my depravity weighs heavy on my soul, I must unburden myself. Hopefully, through you, I will find redemption.

But I have my doubts.

Gasoline. Grease. Diesel. Fresh cut lumber. Exhaust. These smells turn me on. These are, to me, inherently *male* smells. Specifically, the kind of male that makes my panties wet. You know the ones. The roughnecks. The mechanics. The lumberyard workers and the truckers. Men with rough hands and rough mouths. The ones that can pin you to the spot with just a look. The ones that inhale the smell of you and grunt with possession and ownership and take from you what they want.

These are the men I want to desire me. I want these men to see me. I want to show myself to them, and make them want me. I want to incite within them a desire that frightens me, and makes me throb. These are the men I want to fuck.

Last week I was driving around aimlessly, killing time and exploring. It was an impulsive excursion, but I'm always looking for new places to show off my body, so of course my thoughts turned to that. I cruised along, considering and ruling out places like the grocery store parking lot, and the hiking trail across from the elementary school. Making the short list were the rest area off the highway and the apple orchard off a lovely little curvy side road.

The wind was rushing through the open windows and I pushed my dark hair out of my eyes so I could see the road ahead. Approaching an intersection, my nose caught the whiff of Diesel, and I head the low rumble of big trucks. Instantly my nipples hardened and I could feel my pussy flood with desire.

Oh please let it be a truckstop. Or even better maybe a semi- service center. Please please please

Fueled with excitement, my thoughts raced and anticipation flowed through my body. I knew this feeling. The fear and anticipation of displaying myself, my naked body, to strangers.

I quite literally followed my nose and turned left onto route 122, my eyes searching for the telltale puffs of exhaust in the sky.

Suddenly, it was there. I heard one of the big trucks downshifting at the bottom of the hill, turning into a large parking lot that held an enormous warehouse style building. Oh the joy! It was a service center!!!

I liked service centers the best because not only were there lots and lots of trucks, there were usually lots and lots of truckers milling around in smallish groups, just trying to kill time while their rigs got minor repairs.

I drove slowly past, surveying the layout, assessing the best way to go in, trying to figure out the best place to stage my little show. I pulled into the parking lot of the convenience store next door. I grabbed my bag and my keys and headed inside. I asked the teenage clerk where the restroom was and he nodded toward the back of the store. My excitement was so great I nearly ran to the restroom. Finding it, I pushed open the door and slammed it behind me, locking it.

Wiping the grime off the mirror with a paper towel, I looked at my reflection. I was wild eyed and breathing fast. My hair had that sexy windblown look, and my color was already high from adrenaline. Laughing to myself, I wondered if it was blind luck or providence that had lead me to select a sundress that morning. It was perfect for what I had planned. It was white, and loose, with thin straps and a short hemline. It was the perfect mixture of innocence and sex. Because of the style, I wore no bra, and my D cup tits were high enough and firm enough to present my nipples prominently through the thin fabric.

Pulling the dress up, I bared my tits and ran my hands over them, rubbing my thumbs over my nipples and softly moaning with pleasure that was almost pain. Turning my attention south, I noted with satisfaction that my shaved bare pussy was observably wet. Smirking to myself, I lowered my dress and smoothed the hem down.

I was ready

Once again in my car; I backed out of my space and pulled back out onto the road, turning into the service center almost immediately. I cruised slowly around to the left of the building, scanning for the ideal circumstance. Rounding the corner, I slowed to a halt. Ahead of me and to the right, stood a group of six men, smoking and talking with one another. Despite the presumably amiable conversation, they all looked restless and bored. They had the obvious look of truckers annoyed with having to wait, eager to get back on the road.

I inhaled deeply the smell of the diesel, the grease, the machinery. It was now or never.

As I exited my car, all six men turned to look at me. I scanned their faces; not one of them was younger than 40. I judged the oldest to be in his late fifties or early sixties. They were all rough looking, with battered hands and square jaws. Perfect.

Smiling, I approached them confidently, despite my heart wanting to pound its way out of my chest. I was suddenly inspired about how to accomplish my goal.

"Hello guys," I began. "I was hoping you could help me with something?"

All of them greeted me and I could feel their eyes roaming over my tits, my hips, trying to see my cunt through the thin fabric of my dress. I pushed my chest slightly forward and could feel the fabric pull tight across my nipples. The older trucker's eyes widened and he commenced to coughing harshly, unable to catch his breath for a moment.

"I've got a bit of a problem," I said, looking down at the ground, biting my lower lip as though embarrassed.

"Well, I'm sure we'll help if we can," said one of the truckers.

"Oh, I hope so! You might not though...."

"Well we can't help unless you tell us what you need, honey," this one stepped forward a bit, a look of concern crossing his face. I was beginning to almost feel badly about the deception I was about to commit. But the urge, the need for this was making my knees knock together.

"Ok, well you see, I'm pledging a sorority, over at the University? And, it's Hell Week, which means I have to do certain things....and one of the things, the thing I have to do....." my voice trailed off to a mumble and I toed the pavement with my sandal.

"Yes, what is it already?" demanded one of the truckers.

"I have to flash you," I blurted, finally looking up at all of them. "I have to let you look at me naked. Will you help me out? Please?" I tried to look pleading, but I think I only managed to look a little crazy. Under my dress, my cunt was dripping. I could feel wetness sliding down my leg.

The men all looked at each other, seemingly shocked, or like they'd misheard me, but then one started to grin, then they were all smiling like fools and nodding, assuring me they would, in fact, 'help' me.

I asked them to form a circle around me, so that I wouldn't be seen by anyone else. In reality, the idea of being naked in the center of a circle of strange men excited me so much I could barely breathe. They happily complied, chuckling and elbowing each other, eager to see what I had to show.

Once everyone settled a little bit, I bent down and grabbed the hem of my dress and slowly pulled it up and over my head, and tossed it to the ground. The minute the air hit my pussy, it began to throb and clench, demanding touch and relief. My nipples, already painfully hard, contracted again, and they stood out even more, as if straining toward any available hand or mouth.

The men drew in closer, standing mere inches from me. I started to turn, so that every one of them would get an eyeful from every angle. I widened my stance, so that they could get a better look at my pussy. Unsurprisingly, I felt the first tentative hand on my ass. It was rough and large and sent a jolt straight to my clit, making me gasp.

"Oh, she likes that, Dan," murmured a voice next to me.

"Yeah, I think she does," said the owner of the hand as it started to travel down, over the slope and back inward, stopping just short of grazing my pussy from behind.

At that, I moaned and tried to push myself back into that hand, begging for touch.

In that moment, it was as though someone fired a starters gun; suddenly there were hands everywhere on my body – cupping my tits, tweaking my nipples and pulling on them, several hands set to parting my thighs and finally, FINALLY! I felt fingers rubbing my clit, working it over and sending ripples of pleasure through me. There was a mouth on my neck, teeth scraping, tongue licking over me, down my collar bone, and then closing over my nipple, drawing and sucking and flicking.

Fucking them had certainly not been in the original plan, and even though I had never had group sex before,I was thrilled with the new turn of events.

At some point, we must have moved as a group, because the next thing I know, Im in front of a workbench at the side of the building, and I'm being lifted onto it. Two of them are sucking my nipples, rubbing their hands all over me, and my legs are being spread wide apart, hands running up and down my thighs, mouths licking their way up, and suddenly there is a head between my legs, and I feel his tongue flicking my clit teasingly, then he set upon it with intensity, sucking and drawing that little nub into his mouth, trying to rip the orgasm from me. I could feel it building, starting its slow roll up from my center; not quite upon me, but on its way.

Mindlessly, I opened my mouth, searching for a cock to fill it, and I was not disappointed. I felt the unmistakable hard smoothness rubbing on my lip, and then suddenly past my lips, into my mouth, down my throat. I moaned my joy and sucked that cock as though it was a lifeline. I reached up and massaged his balls, feeling them tighten as his come approached. He made to move away, to come elsewhere, but I grabbed his hip and kept him there, inside my mouth, feeling him swell, and then that first, satisfying pulse as he erupted. That sweet, salty fluid hit the back of my throat and I gulped down all that he gave me while my other new friend continued to suck my clit.

I released the spent cock from my mouth and another soon took its place. This one was larger than the first and I struggled to take him all the way back, but suddenly I felt fingers slide into my cunt even as my clit continued to be sucked, and as I gasped in surprise and pleasure, my throat opened just enough to hilt that cock and its owner grunted with satisfaction. The fingers inside me started fucking me roughly, hitting on my G spot and pushing me over the edge. My orgasm ripped through me like a freight train and I squirted the evidence of it onto anyone within range. Hands gripped the back of my head and pulled me further onto the cock in my mouth. He began to growl and I felt him twitch inside me, finally releasing such a huge orgasm that I choked and went breathless trying to swallow.

I was pulled from the bench and turned, so that my torso lay flat on it, my arms extended to either side of me and held down. My legs were kicked apart and hands spread my ass. My cunt convulsed with the thrill of being so exposed and intimately inspected. A low level panic started in my belly, but any fear was quickly put aside when I felt the head of a large cock push its way into my tight, wet pussy. He pushed the length of himself inside me, filling me, stretching me. He began to stroke, slowly at first. His pace was wonderful and I could feel another orgasm building. I was panting and moaning my pleasure, pushing back against him, meeting him stroke for stroke, clenching myself around him, trying to draw the come out of him with my cunt.

I was delirious with pleasure. Outside, naked and in the open, at a garage next to a major roadway, being sucked and fucked by six men, whom I didn't know, and loving it. Anything and everything could happen. I had no assurance of safety, and yet, I felt safe. I felt amazing. I looked back over my shoulder at the man fucking me and demanded that he fuck me harder. In response, he began pounding my pussy until I was breathless. I watched him stick his thumb in his mouth, covering it with saliva, and then I felt him working it into my ass as he continued to fuck me. The sensations were almost overwhelming and I came around his cock and his thumb so hard that I saw stars.

I turned my head to the side and opened my mouth, searching again for a cock to fill it, and I was not disappointed. Almost simultaneously, another cock pushed its way into my pussy and I jolted when I felt a tongue in my ass. For the next while I was just a pleasure receptor – every hole was filled multiple times over with cocks, fingers, tongues. My orgasms never waned in intensity and my new friends seemed to have an endless supply of stamina and come.

Eventually, we all spent ourselves, and the pace slowed. The last man was jacking himself off onto my clit and giving me a lovely finger fucking while I reclined, legs spread and come covered, on that sturdy workbench. The other men were wiping themselves off with rags or their own t shirts, looking for their clothes, rubbing their faces as if waking from sleep.

My partner finally came, depositing several thick ropes of come onto my clit which I scooped up and rubbed over my nipples and into my chest and stomach, sucking what remained into my mouth as he finished me off with his long, thick fingers.

It really was like waking from a dream. During the fucking, we were all in our own little protected bubble, as though removed from the world. Now it all came rushing back. The sounds and smells of civilization crashed in on all of us. I, of course, was exhilarated at the thought that others might have watched us fucking in broad daylight. That they might have watched me becoming a whore for these men. Might have touched themselves, taking some of our pleasure for themselves. Surprisingly, some of my partners seemed frightened and self-conscious, maybe even ashamed. Maybe they were just shocked by what had just transpired. I didn't ask for an explanation and they did not offer any.

I located my dress, in a heap on the ground. The lovely white linen had a large greasy boot print on the back, and that made me smile. It was just as crude and dirty and lovely as what I had done there that day.

I still have that dress. I can still smell all 7 of us on it.

I still love the smell of grease and diesel ;)