Confessions of an Indian HouseWife Day 03

Story Info
The saga continues.
11.7k words
4.34
42.1k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As this continued his attitude towards me changes and he took every opportunity to talk to me and even touch me casually. One day I decided to show him something more! We have a 2 bedroom flat and the common hall lies in the center. From the hall you can see the door of my bedroom. The TV is just in the line with the door of our bedroom and if one is watching TV he could just see what's happening in our bedroom. I decided to take the advantage of this. That day my BIL was watching TV and may be that was some cricket match he was interested in. I decided to make my move and went to the bedroom. I kept the door open and went inside. Then I looked at the hall and could clearly see my BIL looking at the TV. I made some movements just to confirm that he could see what I was doing inside. And I could see him looking at me while watching TV. Now I stood and unwrapped my pallo to remove my sari. As the pallo fell down my breasts stood free, just covered by the blouse. I looked at the hall, not directly but just from the corners of my eyes. YES he was watching. I removed the sari and stood there just in my blouse and petticoat. Ohh god! My entire body was trembling with excitement and felt goose pimples all over my body. That was the sign of excitement and sexual arousal for me. Yes! I then unbuttoned my blouse and slowly removed it. I did it real slow so that BIL had nice view of my breasts uncovering.

My heart was beating very fast. I then turned my back towards the hall and pushed my hands behind my back to show my BIL what I was doing. My fingers touched the hook of my brassier and I slowly unfastened it. I could not observe my BIL this way but I was sure he was looking. I slowly removed my bra and then threw it away. Ohhhh!

Here I was in my bedroom showing my BIL I was undressing. My choot became wet and I could feel the juices flowing. I then went inside the bedroom to take my salwar kameez as I was pretending to change my clothes I took the pair and again stood near the door. I peeked inside the hall to find my BIL still watching. He was now watching the door and not the TV! I stood facing him with my breasts naked to his view.

I felt my nipples grow and my breasts swell. I slowly put my hands over my breasts as if I am trying to cover them and then bent down to lift my kameez. As I bent down I knew my breasts will jiggle and fall down due to gBalaty. The two melons swayed as I moved and I could see my BIL looking at it intently. Then I straightened up and removed the knot of my petticoat. I wanted to stand nude in front of the man in my dreams! I started to remove the petticoat and slowly pushed it down. It stuck to my hips and I had to wiggle my ass to let the petticoat go down the buttocks. This way I was dancing! My BIL was looking and looking. Ohhh god! What I was doing? What will he think?

I suddenly removed my petticoat in hurry, as if I had discovered him watching and fled inside. After wearing the kameez, when I came out of the bedroom, My BIL was not there! I searched for him but could not find him. Then I looked at the bathroom and found the door closed. Ohhhh! Was he jacking off? I slowly went near the door and put my ear to the door. I could hear him breathing heavily and then I was shocked! I heard him say,

" Ohhhhhhhhh Nandi! Why are you teasing me? Ohhhhh! You made me so hot! Come on! Fuck my cock. Ahhhhhhhhh! That's it! Ohhhh how I want to fuck you! Ahhhhh coming for you baby! Ohhhh ahhhh commmmmmiiinnnggggggggg!"

Ohhh god! What I was doing? Making this man old enough to be my brother sexually aroused and who is masturbating for me. I am his sister in law! Ohhhh is this good? But I am really excited at that time.

Its pure lust I have in my mind. I could hear lot of movement in the bathroom and I could not face my BIL in this stage so I hurried back in my room and lay on the bed. My hand slipped inside my salwar and onto my choot and I started to rub it imagining my BIL masturbating for me. I had closed my eyes and my hand moved down below. I came very fast and lay on the bed, totally exhausted.

That night I was waiting for my husband Raja to come home and to go to bed with him. That night we both fucked like mad with me lying on my stomach and he fucking me from behind. That way I could not see my husband but imagine my BIL fucking me. It felt so real that I thought I am being fucked by my BIL Bala. I had intense orgasm and Raja asked me what had happened to me and why I was so much aroused. What should I have told him? I just kept quite and let my body respond. I had fantastic sleep that night and it was full of dreams about my BIL. Where I was going? Where this will lead me? I can't say!

After that day I was not able to face my BIL. Though he had fucked me I could not say anything to him. I was even afraid to talk to him the routine things. Then one day I had a chance to be with him officially.

We all family members were to go for a movie on Sunday and I knew I could make it! All I wanted to do was sit next to him during the movie.

Luckily that day my MIL was not feeling better so she dropped the plan of watching movie with us. My husband, me and BIL were to go. Now my BIL loves to watch movies and readily agreed. I wont go into much details but come to the point.

Since there were males on either side of us naturally I was sitting in the middle. My BIL was sitting on my left side and my husband on the right. I was excited with the presence of my BIL and wanted to show him that I am really interested in him sexually, This was the chance!

The movie started and I sat comfy resting my hand on the left side seat rest( BIL's side). My BIL had also kept his hand there. But he removed it and allowed me to place my hand there. May be he was afraid that his brother may look. Now I pushed my hand farther and it touched BIL's chest. BIL looked at me and in the dark I could just see him smiling. He did not move away now. Raja could not see what was all happening on my left. That was good! I showed him that I did not mind touching him. Then I got the surprise from him! He folded his hands and his left hand traveled to my breast. His fingers touched me right on the fleshy breast. Ohhh god! I did not shift but instead pushed my body towards him. He got bolder now and his palm took hold of my left breast and he started to squeeze it. I glanced at my husband and saw that he was watching the movie intently. He too had his elbow against my right breast. WOW the brother was squeezing my left breast while the brother nudging against my right one! I was a lucky woman in this world!

I purposely put my hand on my husband's thigh and let it remain there. It was just to show him that I loved him. Now BIL was boldly squeezing my breast and slowly his hands pushed to the portion below my blouse and rested on the flesh there. Ohh his hand was warm and it felt better on flesh. Slowly his hand travelled upwards and into my blouse. Ohh god! He was putting his hand in my blouse! I was wearing a bra and I cursed myself for this. Now the bra would be hurdle for his fondling. His hand travelled up and rested on my bra. Ohhh! My choot was wet with juice! I had to do something about the bra! I decided to take it off at the time of interval. Now he was pressing my breast like a horn and I was shaking with lust! I slowly widened my legs so that my thighs touched those of my BIL. He put his leg near mine and started to rub the foot on my leg. It was like a fire within!

Ohh! I whispered to BIL! This was the first time I did this that too because it was dark all around. BIL took his hand off and then his hand rested on my thigh. I had to fold my legs so that Raja won't see the movement here. I caught his hand between my thighs and he started to caress them. Damn! I should have been insane! Similarly I too placed my hand on his thigh and started to rub my palm. He caught my hand and pushed it to his crotch! So daring! Now my husband moved a little and he caught my hand. I was breathng fast now and Raja asked me what was the matter. I said nothing and placed my hand again on his thigh. There on the left side, my hand rested on the bulge of BIL's pant and I pressed his lund! Ohhhh it was hard! My Bil had his shirt out and so my hand could not be seen. Then BIL did the most daring thing I could imagine. ( I think he was well experienced in this type of flirting) he pulled down his zipper and pushed my hand inside! Ohhhh god! My hand touched his cock for the first time. His cock was hot and like a steel rod. I encircled my fingers around it and started to rub it. BIL was moving his hips slowly and his movements were not seen in the darkness. As I touched his cock head the precum ozzed out. I smeared it on his cock head and rubbed the sticky fluid there. BIL moaned and his cock jumped. I took my hand out of his pants and tasted the dream fluid. Ohhh so nice! Bil looked disappointed but he continued to push his hand towards the center of my thigh. Ahhhhh sat sideways so as to give BIL access to my juicy choot, soon he found the treasure and his fingers rubbed my choot over the sari and petticoat. though there were clothes in between it felt so nice! I put my hand over his and rubbed it there.

I wanted his cum! I pushed my hand to his crotch and caught his lund again. Now it was all wet with precum and I fisted his lund slowly. BIL moaned and pushed his cock into my fist. I tightened my grip and soon rewarded by his cum. Cum spurted all over my hand and I took my hand out and wiped it on my handkerchief. I smelled it, it had acrid smell but I loved it. It was very precious for me! I tasted it too. It had salty taste and I loved it. After he ejaculated he was quiet for some time. Then there was interval!

During the interval I went to toilet and removed my Bra and stuffed it in my purse I removed my panties too in case he pushed his hand there. I went in with my heart thumping. The lights were still on and my BIL was looking at me as I came. I smiled at him and he too smiled back. But there was something different in his smile. His smile was mischievous and seductive. Then the movie started. As soon as the lights went off his hand strolled to my blouse. I whispered to him, " GO ahead! No bra inside now!" I wondered how I said this! He immediately pushed his hand in my blouse from below and touched my breast. Ohhhh god! It was so different when his hand touched my naked flesh. I thought I was going to faint! I adjusted my pallo in such a way that Raja wont be able to see what was going on here. His hand caught my breast and he pressed it. It felt so nice when he did that.

Then he caught my nipple in his thumb and forefinger and rubbed it. Ohh so nice! I moaned deep inside and adjusted myself so that he had more access for manipulations. His hand now spread over my breast and he was trying to catch my entire breast in his palm. I put my hand on BIL's thigh and rubbed it. His other hand caught my hand and we played games caressing each other's hand. My breathing increased and I whispered in my BIL's ears, " I don't have any panties inside. Its just to tell you!"

He got the message! But it was difficult for him to push his hand from below the sari, I knew but I wanted to see what he would do. His hand strolled near my waist and then slowly he found some gap through my petticoat just to push his palm inside. His hand found the center of my thighs and he caressed every inch his hand touched. Finally he managed to trace my choot and he rubbed it all along the slit. He traced my engrossed clit and rubbed the sides of it. My body jerked with the sensation. Ohhh god we were doing this in a theater with my husband sitting right next to me! BIL was expert in this ministrations and his fingers aroused my clit steadily. He was slow and steady! This gave me tremendous pleasure and my hips jerked with every touch of his fingers to my clit. Then I could not bear it anymore! I came! My body stiffened and juices flowed into my vagina and flooded it. My BIL sensed this and removed his fingers from around my clit. He pushed his finger right into my love nest and started to finger fuck me. It was slow and steady, no hurry no worry! Now I felt that our movements were increased so I whispered, " Hey Bala! Slow! We make lot of movement and your brother may catch us." "Don't worry Nandi.

Nobody will observe! The thing is that you are conscious of this. Be quite and I will do what is to be done!"

His finger moved in and out very fast now and suddenly my vagina contracted and caught BIL's finger. The contractions sucked in the fingers and then the vaginal walls relaxed! I came! He removed his finger from my choot and put it in his mouth. Ohhh! He tasted my juices!

That's all that happened that day. This was the first time I talked to my BIL and I think I was coming out of the guilt, which was in my mind. Two consenting adults can fuck each other ever if they are related!

That night I had vigorous sex with my husband, with him fucking me from behind. But his cock felt small today and his strokes felt immature. Still he made me cum! Not he but the thought that his brother, my BIL was fucking me did the trick and I orgasmed few times. Intense orgasms!

Next day was Monday and we had privacy again. I felt wicked and daring! After everybody went out I went to my room and sat on the chair, facing the living room. My BIL was a bit serious today, at least I felt it. He sat on the couch opposite to my bedroom and I could see him clearly. He then got up and went to his room and I saw a videocassette in his hands. Ohhhh! He was going to watch a movie! I did not know which but I guessed it to be a xxx movie. He inserted it in the VCR and went to the couch again and sat comfortably. His eyes lit up as he looked at the TV screen and he looked in the direction of my bedroom and smiled. Was he inviting me to join? How could I? I was so afraid to face him. He too must be feeling the same or else he would have talked to me about it. Even after the cinema hall flirting he did not are to face me directly. When will the ice break? I did not know! May be today? I will try.

I saw his movements and saw that his hand rested on his lungi and he was rubbing it there. I was sure he was watching blue BILm. Then he lifted his lungi and pushed his hand inside. I saw his hand going in to his lungi and then catching hold of his hard lund. Ohhhh he was doing it right in front of his Babahi! What's the harm? When I teased him why cant he? But to tell you the truth, I liked to watch him while he rubbed his lund below the lungi. He should take it out so that I would be able to see his lund in daylight, I thought. I was sitting in a chair facing him and he could have full view of what I was doing. Why not tease him in return? I thought. I would have to tease him soon!

I watched his hand move up and down fisting his lund. It was very slow and steady as always. He was alternating his look to TV and me.

May be he wanted me to watch. That's what I was doing! I slowly removed my sari as he watched the movie and me. I exposed my breasts to him so that he would feel better and it would help him masturbate for me. He saw that I removed the sari and he in turn lifted the lungi and exposed his strong hard lund. Ohhh god! It was very big, about 8 inches long and thick too. I had just touched it in the theater but now I was looking at it. He seductively stroked his lund, now looking directly at me and smiling. His fist encircled his lund and was moving it up and down. I removed my blouse and took off the bra exposing my naked breasts to him. I licked my lips looking at him and then bit my lower lip to tease him. He was amazed at my performance and lifted his thumb 'thumps up' style. God he was loving what I did! I was surely encouraged by this and started to rub my breasts together.

I looked down to watch the two melons crush against each other and the bulge they made. Ohh I was acting like a professional stripper!

I looked at him and he showed me his lund, pointing at the monster. I signaled him 'nice' and he stood up with his lund jutting out. I thought he would come in to my bedroom but he did not! He just stood there rubbing his lund and smiling at me. I had to do something too. I too stood up and took off my petticoat. Now my naked body was in front of my BIL and he was looking at it from head to foot. I felt excited! So here we were masturbating in front of each other, a sweet little game to spice up sex! I spread my legs and pointed at my choot and licked my lips. Ohhhhhhhhh I moaned! It was a bit loud and he must have heard it. He too moaned and rubbed his lund faster. Now my fingers were touching my choot and caressing the already hard clit. I bent backwards to give him clear view of my movements down below and that way I could not see him and feel more relaxed to do these naughty things.

My fingers found my choot hole and I inserted two of them deep inside. Ohhhhh only if that was BIL's lund! I finger-fucked my choot in front of my BIL and that was sufficient for me to climax. My body jerked and I came! My knees felt weak and I fell on the ground totally exhausted. I opened my eyes and I saw my BIL standing close to me with his lund in his hand. I think the ice was broken!

My BIL broke the ice and I felt relieved. It was a big problem for me to do that myself. Here he was standing next to my naked body, just getting out of big orgasm. I was really excited again with his lund jutting out, semi hard and waiting for my attention.. He looked at me and just smiled. It told me everything and as if he walked with me with just the smile. Oh god! I could not say anything but just leaned up and kneeled before him. I touched his feet and said,"Bala! I should call you Bala! That decreases the gap between us.

Thanks you broke the ice. But please don't make me wait now. Tell me what should I do for you? You are hero of my imagination and I enjoyed each and every moment of imagination with you. So let's do it now in real life while we are awake. Don't hesitate to ask me anything!"

"Nandi! You really teased me a lot! That cinema hall incidence was best n my 39 yrs of life. I thought I was young again. So you too can do anything to me. Anything you like and I won't force something on you which you don't like ok? Here I am waiting for you to do something, which you always dreamed or imagined. Come on!"

That was like a real mature man! How could I have waited to this opportunity! I kneeled in front of my BIL and put my mouth to his 8-inch semi hard lund. Ohhhh! It felt so nice to be near my BIL's lund! I pushed my tongue out and started to lick the cock head of my BIL's lund. It was nice and smooth and my tongue slipped easily over the smooth and soft flesh. I felt his semi hard lund getting hard as I licked his lund. I pushed my mouth over the cock and swallowed it. I wanted to feel it growing my mouth and Bill the entire oral cavity. His lund twitched and started to grow big. I was feeling it! It was the first time any lund was growing in my mouth. (Ohhh I had just had my husbands lund and no others so its irony!) his lund grew and grew!

Finally I had to adjust my mouth to keep it in there. It must have drank my juice and swelled. I cant say as I don't know the mechanism of a cock growing. BIL felt thrilled with his sweet Nandi sucking on his lund. He talked!

"Ohhh Nandi! Suck my lund! Ohhh you are doing it so nice! You made me rock hard Nandi, my sweet Nandi! Now go ahead and suck it. Suck each and every inch of my sex. Make it hard and throbbing for you.

OH! Ahhh! Ohhh! Come on take it in. chew it! Suck it! Bite it"

I was encouraged with these and put my mouth to my BIL's lund.

Ohhhhhh! I did not suck my husbands lund often but had done it occasionaly. But this was something special and I was going to make BIL remember this to his lifetime. Ohhh! I took his cock out of my mouth and then just took his cock head in and sucked hard over it. I felt it swell within my mouth and leak some sweet juice, precum! I licked it and tasted it for the first time. I took his lund out of my mouth and just held it and then pressed it hard. Ohhhhh! 3-4 drops of precum leaked out. I put my finger to his piss hole and spread the juice over the cock head. I made it very slippery and then looking at my BIL I licked the finger seductively. He saw me do this and bending forward he caught my breasts. Ohhh god! BIL was holding my breasts!