Confessions of an Indian HouseWife Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was leaving the shop he called me in the inside room and asked me to phone Arun to tell him I had selected one. I did that and while I was talking to Arun the shop keeper was looking at my round ass and cleavage of boobs. His bulge had increased and I felt pity for him that I could not do anything for him. So before I left his shop I gave him a tight hug pressing my boobs on his chest and squeezing his lund in my fist over his pants. He moaned loudly and I felt his cock squirt. But I ignored that as I was not in a position to do more than that.

Back at the office Arun was quite pleased with the new sandals and very happy to see the silver chain round my ankles. He told me that I was only to wear high heels in the office. And some time later I was to have my nose pierced and have a few extra piercing in my ears.

That evening as I showed my new high heels to my husband and told him about the piercing and the shop incidence, he got extremely turned on and we had a great fuck with me wearing my high heels all the time. Till this time Arun had only caressed my ass, and put his arms round my waist and this made me feel good and wet.