Confessions of Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had she not wanted it she would have run away and stayed away after the first time I made her jerk me in the water, told her parents about it, wouldn't she? So I can only assume that the bitch enjoyed it. And yes even after the second day she still came back for more. Every day of that vacation she came back for more and every day I found new ways to humiliate her.

A week later she came over as usual and for some reason mum thought it would be a good idea to invite her to join us for dinner after we'd been to the pond. I shot mum an angry look behind her back and shook my head at Miranda hoping she'd be smart enough to decline but the little bitch just smiled and said she'd love to.

We went down to the pond as usual and I was steaming with anger. I didn't want that fucking cunt sitting across the table from me making small talk with mum. Who the fuck did she think she was. Fucking queen of Egypt or something? I didn't say a word and when she kneeled down to unbutton my jeans I slapped her so hard she fell over backwards.

"So you wanna come to dinner with mum and me huh?"

Hesitantly she nodded and stroked her face.

"Turn over then bitch!"

She looked at me nervously and confused but started to turn around with her back towards me.

I jumped her and pushed her down flat on her chest. I tore off her sweat shorts not caring if I ripped them, pulled out my cock and started rubbing it between her tight tiny buttocks.

"Here's the deal bitch. You let me fuck you up the ass and you can come to dinner; or you can go to hell. Your choice bitch."

She gasped for air and I wish I could have seen her eyes flare up with shock and humiliation at the proposal. She nodded and bit her lip bracing her herself as I aimed my cock at her tight pink asshole. My cock wasn't all that big back then but her asshole was tight as hell and resisted penetration for a long time. I wasn't about to give up so I kept pushing. She sobbed and cried and when I finally pressed my cock past her sphincter she started to scream and I had to cover her mouth. I didn't want to attract any attention to us. Her body started to writhe with pain and it wasn't long before I shot off a load into her intestines. I pulled out and got off her. She curled up in a foetal position, sobbing almost uncontrollably. I lit a cigarette and started to piss all over her. She barely flinched when the piss hit her face.

I left her there and went for a swim. I don't know how much later she joined me in the water but when she did she kissed me. I accepted her kiss as a gift thinking she had actually deserved a bit of affection after what she had just let me do to her. We swam side by side for a while before heading back to the shore. We got dressed and walked back towards the cottages side by side.

"We usually eat at 8. Don't be too early," I said as we parted ways, and went back to the cottage where mum was already busy preparing dinner.

12