Confidence Ch. 01

Story Info
An average guy gains the confidence to seduce women.
5.5k words
4.7
214.7k
251

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,462 Followers

I looked down at the raven-haired vixen before me, dutifully sucking my cock as her fingers gently played with my balls. It was amazing how much my life had changed in such a short time. Only weeks ago I was a thirty-five year-old virgin and now this girl woman before me, this sexy, intelligent, seductive beauty would not only have sex with me, but she'd do practically anything I'd tell her to do. For a while anyway.

She glanced up at me to check if I was enjoying her services. I smiled with approval and she did something that sent a jolt of pleasure through my entire body. My head whipped back as I moaned. When I looked back down she smiled at me before doing it again. Playful minx. I decided to remind who was in charge by grabbing her head and shoving my cock as deeply into her mouth as I could. I don't have a big cock. I would have to say I'm average. In fact, average would be the best way to describe me; average height, average weight, average looks, average salary. I don't work out. I'll play sports when I'm invited, which is generally during summer months when a random game breaks out at the park. I'm pretty much a geek into sci-fi and video games, but I love watching football too. I hang out with my buds at the bar on Saturday nights, never scoring, and on Sundays at one of our houses, killing enemy soldiers, zombies, or each other in various games. I have a 9-5 blue collar job and a manageable credit card debt.

"So what happened?" you're asking right. It all comes down to one word. Confidence. The confidence I showed when I took control of that girl's head. The confidence I used to order her around my place after unloading my sperm in her mouth. The confidence I used to get her to fuck me in the first place. But let's start at the beginning.

*

My buddy Mike is a scientist in a drug lab, a legit one. They were working on a new formula, hoping for a military contract. The aim was suppress the fear centers of the brain to make braver soldiers. Yes, he was under a non-disclosure agreement, but best friends talk. Plus, as the guy who cleans the labs--a job Mike got me--you get to hear a lot of things that you probably shouldn't. I'd passed the security screening and, at first, people were diligent about keeping things from me, but after a certain amount of "rescues" when experiments went bad, or someone was just clumsy, people relaxed around me and became a little more open about certain experiments. There were even a few rare occasions when bouncing a problem off me got a suggestion from such an unscientific way of thinking that it serendipitously led to the solution.

Mike's experiments were successfully unsuccessful. They had managed to increase the confidence in lab animals (after getting passed the point where that confidence came out as intense aggression) but it seemed that the animals' bodies would compensate for the boost within hours. The result was the reverse. A male mouse that would intimidate another male would be submissive to it soon after. Dosing the mouse with more of the formula at the right times to keep its confidence up would work for a few days, but then the mouse would die. Every time. Stop the treatment before it died and the mouse would spend as much time as wimpy, scared creature as it had been the aggressor.

During a discussion about it Mike said something that caught my attention that most scientists would never contemplate. "There drug doesn't have any other side effects," he said. "All the mice from previous batches are fine even six months later." He chuckled. "If the soldiers didn't mind being wimps for eight hours after an eight hour assault then they could have it now."

"Eight hours?" I asked. "That's how long it lasts?"

"Not to the minute. It varies from mouse to mouse but that's about the average. Eight hours, two minute, and thirty-seven seconds according to the processed data. The weird thing is it takes about eight hours for the drug to even start working. So it, more or less, fits into a twenty-four hour cycle."

"Wouldn't it be shorter in people?" I asked.

"That's the interesting thing about the drug. A bigger does doesn't last longer, it just makes you more confident ... and consequently more of a wimp."

"Oh I get it."

"Anyway, this batch is a wash, like the others. Hey, do you mind disposing of it for me? I gotta take a leak."

"No problem," I said.

I watched Mike leave the lab and then looked at several beakers, test tubes, and syringes full of the stuff. Yeah, you know where this is going.

Now the disposal of chemicals is all about procedure. These go in this container, those go in that one. Non-hazardous waste goes somewhere else. There was no way I could walk out of the building with stolen formula, but formula carefully sealed and disguised and put in the wrong container could make its way out. Especially if you're the one in charge of disposing it, and if you're willing to crawl through a garbage bin in the middle of the night to retrieve it.

So let's skip to just after the shower that washed the garbage off me. Here I was with a supply of a drug that could increase my confidence and then turn me into a wimp. It may not make sense at first until you think it through. If I take the drug at noon on Friday then it would kick in at around 8pm. I'd then be confident until 4am. So I get home before that, curl up in bed and prepare to become a wimp until noon on Saturday. If the process worked (and didn't have any unforeseen effects because I'm not a mouse) it could change my weekends forever. And, hey, it was Thursday night!

I stored the formula in my fridge and made a mental note to buy a mini-fridge that I could lock.

Okay, some of you may be saying, "No sane person would try an unstable drug with no human trials to try to pick up women." Many of the people who say this will probably be women. Let me say again: I was a thirty-five year-old virgin! When it came to getting laid, sanity took a backseat.

Add to that the conversations I'd had with women that almost consistently stated that women love confidence and it was something I lacked. I was the safe friend who you bitch about your bad-ass boyfriend to then snuggle up with for comfort before going back to the boyfriend for hot sex.

No ... fucking ... more.

The next day at work at noon, I pulled out an echinacea bottle, dropped 5 drops of the formula into my mouth and went about my day. Yes, I was a little worried about falling into a fit of convulsions, turning green, or growing a tail, but my observations in the lab and Mike's assurances about it helped push those worries away. The end of the work day arrived and Mike, as usual on Friday, suggested we hit a bar after dinner. I usually declined. Watching Mike pick up while I could barely hold a conversation before a girl would spot someone more interesting, didn't appeal to me. This time I accepted.

*

I finished my meal just before 8pm and sat there for a few minutes waiting for the drug to kick in. I prepared myself for a wave of either confidence or nausea, but neither arrived. By 8:15 I began to suspect that the drug might not work on humans. I told Mike I'd meet him at 9pm though so I jumped in the shower. I began to wonder why these evenings always made me so nervous. The girls at the bar weren't supermodels and even if they were I'd seen some of them walk out with what I would say were ugly, slimy, or just unappealing men. My thought had always been that the men had money, but thinking back, many of them didn't look wealthy. And, if these girls were so amazing then why were so many of them single? My mind flashed back to a picture of an incredibly hot chick with the caption, "No matter how good she looks now, somebody somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her shit."

I chuckled. Women. What the hell had I been thinking?

I usually tried to dress to impress, on these nights. You know, use every advantage. But tonight I thought jeans and collared shirt would be enough.

Enzo's was a hot spot on Fridays where the trendy people gathered. Mike was already there when I arrived and already chatting up a girl and her friend. I walked up and said, "Hi."

"Jeff!" Mike said. "Girls this is my buddy, Jeff. Jeff, this is Tina and Allison."

"Hello," I said to Tina, taking her hand in both of mine as I shook it. A waif in her little black dress, the barely over five feet tall Asian girl with tiny breasts and a sleek ass looked cute as hell. Her short brown hair spiked up a little, giving her the appearance of a pixie. I smiled and squeezed her hand as we locked eyes. "I love your earrings."

"Oh thank you!" she said. "They're new."

I'd seen her playing with them as I crossed the bar. An unconscious act to draw attention to them perhaps?

"The green in them accents your eyes. Not that your eyes need enhancing."

Her face took on a slight blush.

"Thank you."

I turned immediately to Allison and took her hand. This blonde stood as tall as me, taller in her heels. Her low-cut blouse showed off full breasts and her jeans hugged a large round ass. I suspected that the ass was not quite to well formed outside of the jeans though.

"Allison," I said. "And here I thought Amazon's were a myth."

She slapped me lightly with her free hand. "Charmer."

"Should I stop?"

She shook her head with a big smile. "Not at all."

"Mike tells us you guys work at a chemical lab," Tina jumped in. "So you're both scientists?"

I laughed. That was what we always told girls. I'd never opened with I'm a janitor. What girl would be interested in me after that? Now that I look back, what girl was interested in me not knowing that. So...

"No, he's the scientist. I clean the lab."

"You're a janitor?" Allison asked.

"Yep. A good one too. If you'd seen some of the messes these guys have made. Without me doing my job right, there would've been some interesting stories in the papers by now."

"I don't think I've met anyone who was proud to be a janitor," said Tina.

"I work hard, earn a decent salary, and provide useful service. Why would I be ashamed about that?"

By this point Mike had a "Who the fuck are you?" look on his face. I was trying to figure out why. It's not like anything I was saying was untrue. I was just speaking my mind. Sure some of things I didn't usually have the confidence to ... holy shit! The drug. It must have kicked in. It wasn't at all like I expected. I didn't really feel more confident, or maybe I did. I just know that the things that used to worry me, little things now that I think about them, didn't really worry me anymore. It was partly seeing people a little more clearly. I was picking up on their nervous habits and that set mine aside. But on top of that, I, well, I didn't seem to give a shit how people saw me. I was me. Accept it or move on.

The girls were nodding and smiling at my last statement.

"So what do you girls do?" I asked.

"We're receptionists at a medical clinic," Allison answered.

"Lucky clinic," I said. I turned to Mike. "So which one were you after?"

The look on his face was priceless. "'Scuse me?"

"We're at a bar on a Friday night. We all know why we're here," I said with a glance back to the girls. "You met them first, and I like them both, but you have dibs. Assuming the one you like, likes you." I winked at the girls. "So tell me now because I'm going to dance with the other one."

Mike looked from me to the girls and back to me. "I ... Uh."

"Screw it. You can decide while we dance." I grabbed one hand of each girl and pulled. "Come on."

They laughed and let me lead them. Mike followed like a lost child. Only a few people were dancing and they hung around the edges of the dance floor. Now, I am not a great dancer. I have one move which I call the safety shuffle. You've seen guys do it. They're dancing but they might almost just be swaying. I opened with that but with a bit more energy than usual. As the four of us danced I kept my eyes mostly on the girls. I noticed they kept their eyes mostly on me, glancing at Mike to be polite, but it was clear that both girls were intrigued if not decided. When I wasn't looking at the girls I glanced at Mike and the other guys that were dancing. I took note of what looked good, what I was sure I could pull off and incrementally added the moves to my repertoire. I also just let the music in. Again, it was that feeling of not caring what people thought and just going with what felt good.

It was a little like being drunk, except I distinctly knew where style ended and stupidity entered. Before long I had Allison spinning under my arm, then I picked up and spun a giggling Tina, eventually the girls had me in grinding sandwich. Mike said he was thirsty and went to grab a drink. Many people had their eyes on us on the dance floor. Several of the girls were checking me out. The psychology of it was fascinating to watch. I recognized some of the girls from previous visit here. None of them had given me a second glance. Now with two cute (I wouldn't say they were hot) girls all over me, I was suddenly desirable. The dance floor started to fill and we kept at it for a few more songs. At times I was silly, at times I touched them sexually, at times I just enjoyed the music. Finally a song came on that made me cringe.

"I don't like this song," I said. "Want to get a drink?"

"Okay," the girls said in unison.

"Yeah, this song isn't that good," Tina added, but her eyes told a different story.

"Uh uh," I said lifting her chin in my hand.

"What?" she asked.

"Don't lie to me. I can tell you like this song. Don't agree with me to get me to like you. I already like you. Be real, be honest, and we'll get along better." I turned to Allison. "Do you like this song too?" She nodded, a little nervous. "Give me your drink orders. It'll take me a while to get them in that crowd, but they'll be ready and waiting when the song's over. Okay?" I took both their hands again and squeezed them.

"Okay," they said again in unison.

"Good girls," I said, squeezing again. I got their drink orders then walked away. Several girls tracked my movements. One bold one followed. Tina and Allison exchanged looks and then sighed. This was way better than I expected.

With all the girls targeting me, Mike surprised me to be the first in my face.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?" he asked.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Who are you and what have you done with Jeff?"

"Jeff has left the building," I said.

"Seriously. What gives?"

"I've been taking a course on confidence. Everyone's always saying I lack it."

He nodded, although he wasn't completely buying into it.

"What course? Where?"

"Well, nothing formal. I've been downloading shit, and reading books, practicing in video chat rooms."

"The last time we came here-"

"Was six weeks ago. A lot can change in that time."

"I'll say. I'd almost say you could teach me."

I chuckled. "Yeah. Like you've ever had trouble picking up."

"I know, but they all but ignored me for you. That's..."

"Wait. You're not upset that they turned you down. You're upset that they turned you down for me! What the fuck, dude?"

"Sorry, man. I know that sounds wrong."

"That's because it is wrong. Don't get all pissy because I might score for the first time since we've been out together. You should be congratulating me."

"You're right. You're right. So make the call. Which one do you want?"

I glanced over at the girls who were now grinding with each other, but glancing our way, my way actually. They looked good. They looked sexy. A circle of guys began to gather around them.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to try for both."

"Both?" Mike's look was incredulous. "Okay. Fuck it. This I gotta see."

We looked back at the dance floor where a couple good-looking muscular guys began talking the girls up.

"Although you may have already lost them," Mike said.

"I doubt it," I said. "But even if I did, there are plenty of others here." I watched the bold one approach. "I could have another in less than thirty seconds."

"Now you're just spouting bullshit."

I finally caught the bartender's eye and ordered for the girls, Mike, and myself. I turned back to Mike. "I'll bet this round of drinks," I challenged.

"Done. Thirty seconds starting n-"

"Hi there," the bold one said as she used the crowded area as an excuse to slip her body right into mine.

"Jesus Christ!" Mike exclaimed.

"I'm Jessica."

Jessica was a sleek, slutty, Italian girl in a formfitting blue dress and "fuck me" pumps.

"Hello Jessica," I replied.

"I don't think I've seen you here before," she said. "I'm sure I would've noticed."

Lies. I'd seen her before. She'd glanced at me as I smiled when she walked past then quickly averted her eyes as she looked for more manly men.

"Maybe you weren't looking hard enough," I said.

"You're probably right, but I'm looking now."

Her voice was sultry, and I might have taken things further if Tina and Allison (who I was mentally called my T&A for the night) hadn't walked up right then. It was no coincidence. They'd seen Jessica's approach and had moved to intercept.

"And I appreciate that, Jessica," I said. "But my girls would get a little upset with me if I stray. And I'm not the kind of guy who likes to upset his girls."

"Your ... girls?" Jessica asked. "Both of them?"

I glanced over and they nodded. If they had heat vision, Jessica would have been incinerated by now. She saw that and backed off.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were, uh, taken."

"It's all good," I said. "Have to met my friend Mike though? Highly paid, highly intelligent, highly skilled scientist if you get my meaning."

She did.

"Hello Mike," she cooed.

"Hello Jessica," Mike replied. He shot me a thank you smile and led her away.

"Your drinks, ladies," I said, handing Tina and Allison their beverages

"Thank you, kind sir," said Allison.

"Yes, thanks," Tina added.

"You put on quite a show for the guys," I said.

"That wasn't for the guys," Tina said.

I winked at her. "I know, and I thank you. It made me start to like that song."

That earned smiles from both of them.

"Still, you built up a good fan club," I said.

"It appears you did too," said Allison.

"Then why don't we finish our drinks and go increase our fan clubs some more?"

We clinked glasses and drank and chatted and laughed then danced another hour away with another round of drinks. With each song I fondled the girls more. My cock grew hard they felt it when I grinded on them. I squeezed their asses and felt along their legs, both outer and inner thighs. Both were getting hot and horny. Both let me touch more and more, sometimes moving my hands where they wanted them. Finally I even reached up grabbed Allison's big tits receiving, not a complaint, but a sigh. I knew it was time to leave.

"Did you drive here?" I asked.

"Cab," said Tina as she pushed her ass back into my cock. "We knew we'd be drinking."

"Me too," I said. "Let's grab one while the lines are light and get outta here. Ready, Allison?"

She nodded. Then she and Tina exchanged a nervous glance. They'd never shared a man before. I could tell. But they both wanted me and neither wanted to back off. I winked at Mike as we left. He was still with Jessica who looked quite drunk at this point. Mike wasn't sure if he still wanted her.

Light lines was an understatement. It was just after eleven. Many people were just starting their nights. Most cabs were dropping off, so it was easy to grab one.

I opened the door for Allison but stopped Tina before she could get in. I moved in and kissed her deeply. She melted into my arms. Sliding into the cab, I pulled her in after me so that I could be between the girls. Giving the cabbie my address, I placed a hand on each girl's thigh. Both placed their hands over mine.

Boratus
Boratus
1,462 Followers
12