Confidence Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,477 Followers

I looked over to Sunita. "Is that true?"

She nodded. "Yes, Master. He's a good husband except when it comes to passion."

"I'm a good husband except when it comes to passion," he said.

I looked into his eyes for what I hoped would be there. Gotcha.

"Calm down and sit down, Sanjit," I said. He did both. "I want you to listen carefully to me. From now you will listen to your wife when she wants sex and do whatever she tells you."

"I'll do whatever she tells me."

"That applies only to sex. With everything else you two talk about, you'll act of your own free will."

"I'll act of my own free will."

"Whenever I give you an order though, you'll obey me without question. Got it?"

"I'll obey you without question."

Sunita sat up, confused about what was going on. A moment ago Sanjit was going to kill me and now he was agreeing with everything I said. "Master, what's going on?"

"Quiet, slut," I snapped. "Go into the bedroom and wait for me."

"But Master—"

"Go!"

"Yes Master."

I would have made her suck my cock, but it still hurt from being kicked. After she left I turned my attention back to Sanjit. "These other girls you fucked. Are any local?"

"Yes, two."

"I want you to bring me pics of them. If I like them you will arrange for them to come here."

"Okay."

"You will not be upset with me fucking your wife. You feel it is an honour that I fuck her and will allow me into your apartment to do so whenever I like."

"Okay."

"I don't like that response. Whenever I give you an order you will answer 'yes sir.'"

"Yes sir."

"Better."

"You like that I fuck your wife. It turns you on. You will encourage her to fuck me."

"Yes sir."

"You want me to fuck any of the girls you're also fucking if I find them attractive."

"Yes sir."

This could prove very interesting.

Just then my phone rang. It was Tina.

"Master, Ali and I are done work. We're just going home to get showered and pretty. Can we come over after?"

"Of course, pet. Bring groceries, you're making dinner."

"What would you like, Master?"

"Surprise me."

"Yes, Master. Oh, Master, what about your, uh, guest?"

"Taken care of. Tell me, how do you feel about fucking two guys at once?"

"Is one of those guys you?"

"Of course."

"Then bring it on!"

"See you soon, pet."

"Bye Master!"

"If they keep coming over I'm going to need a bigger place. Say, Sanjit, you have a two-bedroom don't you?"

"A two bedroom plus a den."

"Then I think we're going to swap apartments tomorrow."

"Yes sir."

*

Dear readers,

Just a note to say thank you for reading this story up to this point. I really appreciate that every chapter has gotten a Hot rating. I would also like to ask that you comment on my work, good or bad. Writers love to hear what other people think of their writing, and while high votes are great, what really drives me to write more and write often is a lot of feedback. It shows me that people are interested in my work and not just clicking on, getting bored, and leaving. Good comments inspire writers, bad comments often give us reason to improve. On average, this story has gotten 1 comment for every 5,500 reads. I'd love to see that go up.

Thanks,

Boratus.

Boratus
Boratus
1,477 Followers
12