Confidence Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wilfu1
Wilfu1
690 Followers

"Fair enough," I agreed.

I squeezed out a dollop of shaving cream into my palm and loosely rubbed it between my hands. Fiona bit her lip as I reached between her legs, then gasped sharply as the cold foam made contact with her sensitive skin. We smiled broadly at each other, silently sharing the humour of the moment.

I stopped for a moment and looked up at her. "It obviously bothers you though? I mean you're a bit self-conscious about it?" She pressed her lips tightly together and nodded. "I had a rough time at school. You know, in the change rooms and stuff?"

"Mmm," I nodded, putting my hand reassuringly on her knee. "What about sex? I mean, you're not a virgin. Right?"

"No," she snorted with a wide grin.

"So...I don't get it. What do you do? I mean, how have your partners reacted?"

"I try not to let anyone see me. You know, keep my bra on, make sure the lights are off. If you can still see, I turn over. You know, doggy style? And I definitely don't let anyone go down on me." She huffed a laugh. "Although, that's not usually something guys want to do anyway."

Rather than smile at her joke, I looked up at her thoughtfully.

"Yeah," she breathed. "The guys who have seen me, they've been really awful. They make me feel really ugly, like a freak." Her eyes welled, but she gave me a sweet smile when I squeezed her knee.

With a fresh blade in my razor, I gently shaved Fiona's pussy, rinsing the shaver in the bowl between every stroke. The dark stubble disappeared, leaving behind perfectly soft, creamy skin. A few stubborn hairs forced me to gently hold her labia to the side to allow me access. The incidental contact of my fingertips on Fiona's clit caused her breath to hitch.

"Sorry," I smiled sheepishly.

"You don't though." The tears began to spill down her cheeks.

"I don't what?"

"You don't make me feel like a freak at all," she quietly wept. "You really think I'm beautiful, don't you?"

My own eyes brimmed as I stared into hers and nodded. I rose to run a facecloth under warm water, before sitting back down between her legs. Holding her gaze, I gently dabbed her freshly shaven pussy with the moist cloth.

"Well, hold the phone, Love," I flamboyantly beamed in my dreadful British accent. "If I don't say so myself, I think we've got a Goktastic pussy here."

"Really?" she giggled through the tears.

"Yeah," I said softly, placing my hand on her bare thigh.

Fiona's pussy was gorgeous. She now had a cute, dark little muff on top, drawing the eye. And her clit was much less prominent against her labia and smooth, pale flesh. You would need a second, much closer look to know exactly what you were looking at, and by then, the intoxicating charm of those beautiful pink folds would have you.

"Will, you're staring," she giggled.

I looked up at her, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "You are so beautiful, you don't even know."

"I can't see it from here" she smiled, becoming excited.

"My shaving mirror!" I leapt to my feet and raced off to my ensuite. I bounded back in with my prize, and handed it over as I sat back down in front of her. She held the round shaving mirror in front of her pussy, her eyes fixed on the reflection. I couldn't read her expression, but she was fixated. Then with her free hand, she reached down and touched herself.

Any notion that this was some exercise in self-esteem had long since gone, and the sight of Fiona studying herself so intently, caused my cock to harden painfully in my pants. Her delicate fingers roamed so lightly across her sex, registering every new tactile sensation. She was truly exploring herself. It was so incredible to witness.

"Well?" I looked up at her.

"It's really pretty." Her smile was wide. Then her voice trailed off in a whisper, "Oh my God. Thank you, Will."

"Do you want to put some photos instantaneously on the line?"

She giggled. Finally. "I don't think we need to. Do you?"

"I'd certainly like to take the photos," I suggested, doing my best to sound innocent.

"I bet," she chuckled, standing up.

I rose to my feet in front of my naked flatmate. She was different, changed somehow. She radiated confidence, holding her shoulders back and beaming with self-assurance.

"Thank you, Will." Fiona threw her arms around my neck and pressed herself firmly against me.

I felt her hard nipples poking against my bare chest, while my erection pressed comfortably against her pubic bone. The silky smooth contours of the muscles in her back licked at my fingertips as I held her, smelling her soft, tropical hair.

"You're welcome." I kissed her softly on the mouth. Then I kissed her again, much more slowly, allowing my tongue to flick across her bottom lip. When I pulled back, I stroked her hair behind her ear. "I think we need another house rule."

"Let me guess." Her eyes twinkled as she leaned her face into my hand. "I'm not allowed to wear anything at home?"

"Look, I don't like making rules. But for the good of the city..."

"Uh-ha," she laughed, as she turned to leave the bathroom.

My hands stayed in contact with her, sliding around her waist as she turned. I let them caress her smooth skin down to her hips, then across the impossible softness of her ass as she strode into her bedroom.

Fiona stopped at the foot of the bed, spinning quickly and whipping me in the face with the ends of her hair. "You really want me to be naked all the time?"

"I do," I croaked.

"Okay," she chirped. "But you have to be naked too." And with that, she began tickling me around the ribs.

Fiona squealed as I tickled her back. Then she hooked her arm around my neck, pulling me back towards her. I felt her kick my foot out from under me, and we tumbled together onto her bed, laughing. She was on her back, scrambling away as I crawled on top of her.

"Come on!" she laughed, tickling at my sides and pulling at the waistband of my tracksuit pants. "Get 'em off. Rules are rules."

I was between her legs, and as she clawed at me, I could feel her get my waistband down over my ass. Her body arched beneath me, my hands finding the softness of her breasts. I instinctively pinched her nipples, eliciting a squeal out of my gorgeous flatmate.

"You rat!" she half laughed, half moaned.

Then she hooked her toes into my pants, and kicked them down my legs, rolling and bunching them as she went. Her nails dug into my ass as I pawed her breasts, pinching her enlarged nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. I could feel Fiona's freshly trimmed muff brushing the underside of my shaft as we tussled.

"Oh, Will," she gasped.

"Fi, you're so beautiful."

Our fevered breath and moans reached a crescendo, and we finally surrendered ourselves to the lust that had been building since she arrived home. I kissed her burning lips hard and open mouthed, sucking at her wet lips and tongue passionately.

She ran her fingers through my hair, pulling me into her. Our noses mashed together as we kissed, and licked, and sucked, moaning into each other's mouths.

Fiona threw her head back, drilling it into the pale blue bedspread as she arched herself. I kissed down her chin and throat, gently nibbling and sucking as I went. I steered her nipples like tiny joysticks as I kissed my way down between her breasts. Then I attacked her left breast with my mouth, devouring the soft flesh until I had that magnificent stem between my lips.

Licking up and down its length with the tip of my tongue, I sucked it hard as I swirled around and around. I kneaded her swollen breast as I nibbled gently on the tip, and then continued sucking. I repeated the process on her right breast, until it too was shiny with my saliva. Keeping my hands glued to her soft globes, I kissed my way down her belly, spiralling my tongue into her navel.

"Oh, Will, yes," she moaned from the depths of her diaphragm., holding my head in her hands as I continued my journey.

I brought my hands down over her hip bones, sliding from the softness of her stomach to the hardness of her slender frame. Then my palms found the seductive tenderness of her splayed inner thighs. I kissed my way through her dark patch of pubic hair, scratching my nose and breathing in her lightly perfumed scent. I could still detect the faint aroma of my shaving cream, bringing a mischievous smile to my face. Then my lips found the newly naked flesh on either side of her glistening sex.

I teased her mercilessly, kissing and licking every millimetre of skin near her pussy, without touching what she wanted me to most of all. I even tickled her perineum with my tongue. Fiona bucked up, trying to thrust herself at me, but I held her firmly in place by her thighs.

"Oh, Will, please," she begged.

I very slowly kissed my way up the left side of her pussy, tilting my head ever so slightly, so that my nose only just grazed the side of her enlarged clit. Fiona's whole body spasmed, her back arching impossibly as she moaned out in ecstasy. She was racked by wave after wave of her orgasm, each one not letting the last subside before it struck.

I Eskimo kissed her lovely clit again, gently rubbing my nose up and down her length. Fiona was whimpering at my touch, now holding my hands on her thighs. Her pungent earthiness filled my nostrils, and I decided to up the ante.

I licked the full length of her clit with the tip of my tongue, causing her to cry out. Then I licked again, maximising the surface area of my tongue I had in contact with her engorged organ, the rough wet sensation of my taste buds pushing her over the edge again.

I let her recover by plunging my tongue into her sopping cunt. I sucked and chewed at her labia as I fucked her with my mouth, my nose occasionally flicking the end of her clit, causing her whole body to jolt.

When her breathing steadied, I burrowed one, then two fingers into her, and stirred her gooey depths as I sucked her clit into my mouth. My lips and tongue worked her engorged organ rhythmically, and Fiona rolled her hips in time with me until she lost herself in another all-consuming climax.

"Will, please," she begged, holding her hand over her ravished snatch. "I can't. It's too sensitive." When I halted my onslaught, Fiona collapsed back, flat onto the bed, heaving with exhaustion. She held her forearms across her face, trying to compose herself. But those incredible nipples still called to me.

I clambered back up her supple body and gobbled her breast into my mouth. Fiona giggled, then grabbed my face and pulled me up to kiss her.

"Oh, Will, that was incredible. Thank you so much."

"I want you, Fiona. I have to have you," I breathed back.

Fiona's hand found my cock, and guided the head to her opening. The warm, wet sensation of her labia kissing my tip was tremendous. I couldn't wait. I sank myself into my flatmate's horny cunt, feeling her roll her hips up to meet me. I was sheathed in her molten core, and it was all I could do not to come right then.

Our eyes met as I bottomed out inside her. The bright flecks of green and gold sparkled. We kissed, then shared a brief giggle. And then I started grinding my cock into her.

"You feel so good inside me," Fiona moaned.

The tactile sensation of her smooth thighs against my hips was incredible. Her warm skin. The sound of her moaning. The look in her eyes. It was too much. I rocked back and forth inside her, making love to her with more and more of my length, until I was sawing in and out of her with lusty abandon. I lost myself, fucking my flatmate senseless. Her drenched pussy gripped my cock so tightly as I thrust into her. She was so hot.

"Oh, Will," she moaned. "I want you."

Her words were too much. They pushed me over the edge. "I'm going to come!" I groaned.

"Yes, Will! Come inside me. I want to feel you inside me."

The tingle in my limbs overtook me, growing into an immense warmth. Then the overwhelming pleasure as it exploded out through my cock. I roared as spurt after spurt of my seed gushed out into her bare cunny. I ground into her as deep as I could, until I was paralysed by post-orgasmic sensitivity.

When I returned to my senses, I noticed Fiona panting beneath me. Her brow was furrowed with concern, and she ran her fingers through my hair. "Are you all right, Will?"

I nodded with a smile, and kissed her gently. "Are you okay?."

She giggled to let me know that she was, her eyes glistening. "Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

"You are so beautiful," I breathed with a kind smile. "You're just gorgeous, Love!"

Wilfu1
Wilfu1
690 Followers