Confirming Carter Bk. 02 Daedalus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All the marines have had training and exposure to relief work, just not on this scale." Sheppard said. "We'll get that going, it might take us a couple of days to work up a program. I'll have to get with Samuels, or Jenn can send us someone."

"We have three or four people that can help with the mental health aspect. You want to talk to our people about how to protect themselves emotionally?" Keller asked.

"Yes, they're going to get attached to the families they work with, and its going to hurt some of them when we separate them."

"You are not being cold, Samantha." Teyla said. "Merely showing the wisdom your people chose you for. You wish to care for all, and that is good. Just bringing these survivors to Atlantis shows the warmth of your, and the cities heart. This will not be forgotten."

(-)

That's all for Chapter Four. Please read Chapter Five for more of this story.

I hope you liked this episode. Please post a comment so I know if I'm the right track with this...