Confirming Carter Bk. 02 Daedalus Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, I wouldn't mind a swim, or maybe a quick workout." Tammy said. "Do you exercise, Pharris? We workout, or spar everyday. After all the talking, it helps to clear the head, and relieve some of the frustration."

"I do, but not daily." She said. "Every other day or so usually, or whatever my schedule permits. We have been busy of late. We recently setup two new colonies, and twenty hour days are not uncommon."

Carter sat up, then stood. "You're about our size. We workout in a tank tops or a sports bra and panties. Come on, we can get changed and go upstairs. You'll like our gym."

Interior-Gym

1710 Hours

O'Neill and Bra'tac came into the gym, O'Neill in a sweat suit, Bra'tac in a pair of loose pants with a towel around his neck. They walked over and stood next to Carter, watching Tammy spar with Pharris.

"Whoa!" O'Neill said as Pharris dropped to her back, swept Tammy's feet out from under her, and slammed a backfist punch into the back of her head, driving her face into the mat. Tammy rolled away, but Pharris grabbed a leg, slid up on top of her and got an arm lock around her throat. Tammy pounded the mat, and Pharris rolled off and got to her feet, holding her hand out to help Tammy up.

"Most impressive." Bra'tac said. "She shows no mercy, but goes for the kill."

"Don't go getting all excited." O'Neill said, giving him a look. "She's probably married."

Pharris smiled as she held out her hand for Bra'tac's towel. She let her eyes move over him, then looked at his face as she ran the towel over her chest.

"I find it difficult to believe that you are over sixty years old, much less, a hundred and forty as you claim." She nodded at the 'X' shaped opening on his stomach. "What is that wound, and why has it not healed?"

Tammy came over and picked up a bottle of water, then handed one to Pharris. "Your bracelet is in the bag O'Neill." She looked over at Bra'tac. "Sparring today, Master?" She asked.

"If Ronin will indulge me." He smiled. He turned back to Pharris as he ran his fingers over his stomach. "This was my symbiote pouch. All Jaffa are born with them."

"That's where he kept his pet snake, when he still had one." O'Neill said. He noticed that Tammy was looking at him and grinned. "I know, I'm going." He said as he went over and took a velcro bracelet out of her gym bag and strapped it to his wrist. He went over and got on one of the bikes and started pedaling.

"Ten at ten today, then add ten to your other sets." Tammy said as she watched him. "And you better not loaf today, or we spar again."

"Lady Tammy would strike fear into the heart of the strongest Jaffa warrior were he to enter her gym unprepared." Bra'tac said with a smile. "I see that Ronin is letting his charges rest. I should see if he has time for me."

"If I may, I would like to watch." Pharris said, falling in behind him. "Perhaps I can learn something."

Sam and Tammy looked at each other and grinned. "It's gotta be something in the air." Tammy laughed.

"Yeah, go showoff, you old coot." O'Neill panted as he pedaled on the exercise bike. "See if I care."

* * * * *

"Enough!" Bra'tac shouted, slapping at Ronin's arm. Ronin had him in a cross arm bar, bending his arm back up behind him as his leg locked Bra'tac body in place, preventing him from escaping.

Ronin let him go, slapping him on the back as he stepped away.

"Were I forty years younger..." Bra'tac said.

"I would be dead." Ronin finished for him, laughing. "You don't fool me old man, you were loafing today. Now show me that spinning kick again, I want to try that on Amelia."

"It will do you no good my friend." Bra'tac smiled "It was she that taught it to me. I merely refined it to fit my style."

"I think you should take a break. You've been going at each other for almost an hour." Tammy said, tossing them both a bottle of water. "Ronin, tell Amelia to teach me and Sam that move. If it takes you down, I want it in my bag of tricks."

"Does Phinnar swim?" she asked Pharris, looking across the gym. Phinnar and Geraan were standing next to the pool, talking.

"Yes, all Traveler children are born in water, it is less traumatic for them." Pharris replied. "They can swim before they can walk. It is an old tradition, our people were originally from a water planet, much like this one."

"Really? That's interesting. My parents did that with me, and my mother said the same thing." She looked at the boys again. "They look like they want to get wet. I think I'll join them." She whistled, and the boys turned toward her. "Strip down, and get in, I'll be right there."

She started to pull up her sports bra, then looked at Pharris. "We swim nude, I should have asked." She said.

"As do I." Pharris said, stripping off her own top, walking toward the pool.

Tammy grinned and pulled off her bra, walking behind her. "You get in some kind of decent shape Jack, and we'll see about getting you laid. Hell, I might even give you a ride." She said as she went by him, pushing her panties down over her hips.

"I believe I shall swim today as well." Bra'tac said, looking after Pharris. He was untying the belt on his pants as he walked away.

"How about you?" Sam asked Ronin. "Swim, or you want to go a few rounds?"

"Rest." Ronin said quietly. "Don't tell him, but that old man wore me out."

"There is no need, Sir Ronin." Bra'tac laughed. "The Jaffa have excellent hearing!"

Ronin glared at him and shook his head. Carter patted him on the shoulder, then turned to follow Bra'tac.

Interior-Kitchen

1900 Hours

They'd found casual clothes in their closets for the adults after everyone had showered. Sam had had to call down and ask the staff to find something for the boys, who seemed happy enough running around naked.

Tammy had ordered a selection of Earth foods for them. Chicken for Bra'tac, small hamburgers with a selection of toppings for Pharris, pizza and tacos for the boys. She'd had to call down for more when Sheppard and Caldwell came in with Jennifer and Teyla. Before long, they were having a party, and Carter called Andi, and asked her to join them.

"Are all Jaffa as well endowed as you, Master Bra'tac?" Pharris asked, making O'Neill choke on the rib he was gnawing on. Sam and Tammy burst out laughing, and Jennifer colored brightly.

Pharris looked around the table as they all tried to compose themselves.

"I think that may mean something else where we come from, Pharris." Andi said lightly.

"Oh, I see." She said. "I meant that his physique is impressive." She looked across the table at Bra'tac. "His member, I must admit, is quite impressive as well." She added with a smile.

Bra'tac nodded, smiling back at her.

"Well now! You're not the least bit shy, are you, Pharris?" Sam laughed.

"A woman my age..."

"Should revel in her beauty." Bra'tac finished for her.

"Cannot afford to waste time on idle chatter, I was going to say. But thank you, kind sir." She said with another bright smile.

"There's something in the air in this place." Tammy laughed. "If we could bottle it, we'd make a fortune!"

"Love does seem to find it's way around here." Sheppard said, reaching over and squeezing Jennifer's hand.

She looked at him, wide eyed. "Love?"

"I thought so." He said, looking at her closely. "If I was..."

"No!" Keller said quickly. "I just wasn't sure. You...we...I."

"We too have found love here." Teyla said, laying her head on Caldwell's shoulder, neatly taking Keller off the hook. She looked across the table at O'Neill. "Perhaps we should introduce..."

"No, thank you." O'Neill said quickly. "I prefer to do my own shopping, if you don't mind."

"There are many women among my people that would be pleased with such a strong, mature man as yourself, general. Most pleased, I can assure you." Teyla said with a smile.

"Okay, pick your feet up folks, the bullshit's gettin' deep!" Carter said, leaning over to kiss Tammy. I love you, she mouthed. Tammy smiled and kissed her back.

Interior-Living Room

2130 Hours

The excitement of visiting Anchorage, playing with Tammy, then working out with Ronin had all taken its toll on the boys. Sam and Tammy had laid them out in their bed, then come back into the living room to rejoin their guests. O'Neill and Samuels had left after dinner, so there were just the four couples left.

"We got a..." Sheppard said.

"Send us a report. This has been too pleasant an evening to ruin it talking business." Tammy said. "You are officially off duty, John. If that's not good enough, I'll fire you, and rehire you in the morning."

"Oh, don't do that, I can't sleep wi...shit!" Keller said. "Did I really just say that?" She laughed.

"It's not like we all didn't know anyway." Sam laughed. "I could hear you screaming the other morning. And it wasn't from pain. We had to go over to the north tower to..."

"You did not! We've only done it twi..."

"She's so easy." Tammy laughed. "Only twice? Me and Sam do it every night. A couple times during the day too when we can."

"Yeah, but you keep him so busy, by the..."

Sheppard reached over and put his hand over her mouth. "She was going to say, that by the time I get home, she's dead asleep, and is impossible to wake up."

"Steven wakes me in the most pleasant manner, in the mornings, or if he returns home late." Teyla said. "Perhaps he could instruct you, he is a most talented lover. He does things with his tong..."

Caldwell covered her mouth, then pulled his hand away quickly when she bit him.

"I will not be silenced as a child, even by you Steven." She said. "I will expect an apology later. And you needn't try biting me in return, you know how much I enjoy that."

"Maybe you should talk to him." Jennifer said to Sheppard. "Then again, that little dagger of yours usu..."

Sheppard leaned over and kissed her this time. "Are you saying that you'd like to go home so I can perform the duties I appear to have been neglecting?"

"Well, duh...it took you..." She squealed when he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, smacking her on the ass as they headed for the elevator.

Teyla looked at Caldwell, lifting an eyebrow when he just looked back. His eyes got wide and he stood up, reaching for her.

"I do not wish to be carried, Steven." She said as she took his hand. He looked at her as she pulled him toward the elevator.

Tammy stood up and turned her back to Sam.

"Steven?" Sam called, then swatted Tammy's bottom. Caldwell's eyes went wide, then he grinned.

"Pharris, have you seen the view of the city from the guest room?" Teyla asked, stopping just before they went into the hall.

"Yes, I slept in there last night. It is most beautiful." Pharris said.

"Then perhaps Master Bra'tac would like you to share the sights with him. The view is most romantic." She smiled and pulled Caldwell into the hall. A moment later, they heard a smack, then Teyla giggling as the elevator doors closed.

Bra'tac stood and held out his hand to Pharris. "I would be pleased to behold any sights you would share with me." He said as she took his hand and stood.

"I have seen the city lights at night before." They heard him say as they crossed the room. "It would please me to see you lit by them."

"Smoooooth." Tammy said softly. "The old coot still has his groove on."

(-)

That's all for Chapter Eight. Please read Chapter Nine for more of this story.

I hope you liked this episode. Please post a comment so I know if I'm the right track with this...