Confirming Carter Bk. 03 Changes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So can I take her home?" Sam asked.

"Oh god, would you? Please?" Keller laughed, leading her over to Tammy's bed. "She's been a pain in the ass since she woke up."

"Sam!" Tammy said when she saw her. "For the love of god, get me out of here!"

"Well, it looks like you're in agreement." Sam laughed as she took Tammy's hand. "You want out of here, and she wants you out of here."

"Let me take these leads off before you try to get out of bed, okay?" Jennifer said. "For god's sake Tam..."

She stopped suddenly when she saw a man standing a few feet behind Sam.

"Can I help you?" she said as she looked over at him.

"I'm here to see the colonel." he said quietly. "I can wait."

"Who's the stud, Sam? You replacing me already?" Tammy asked, looking him up and down.

Carter turned around, her eyes going wide when she saw Cisco. "Wow. Not quite what I was expecting when I told you to wear your civvies. But she's right, you're hot."

He was wearing a pair of skintight jeans, cowboy boots and a black Willie Nelson t-shirt. The t-shirt clung to him like a second skin, and every muscle on his upper body was on display.

He shrugged his shoulders as he put his hands in his pockets and ducked his head.

"Sorry colonel." He said. "But these are my civvies."

"Oh my god, he's blushing." Tammy laughed. "So who is he?"

Sam held out her hand and he came over, standing beside her.

"Tammy, Jennifer, allow me to introduce Sir Steven Carter. No relation." She grinned as she looked over at him. "He's going to be our new captain of the guard."

"Sir Steven?" Tammy asked, looking back and forth between them. "When did this happen?"

"He goes by Cisco." Sam said. "And it happened this morning. I'll explain later, okay?"

"That's fine." Tammy said, turning and sitting on the side of the bed. "Did you bring it?"

Sam reached into her pocket, pulled out her spoon and handed it to Tammy.

"You put the battle dressing on me." Tammy said to Cisco.

"Yes ma'am."

"How many times did you hit him?"

"Twice, hip and thigh. I had to pull low when you said not to kill him."

"What else did you do? Why did she knight you?"

"Tammy, I said I'd..."

"Let him answer Sam." Tammy said, not taking her eyes off him.

"I stood with my queen to defend our city, ma'am." He said quietly, meeting her gaze.

Tammy nodded as she slid off the bed and said, "Take a step back and kneel."

He took a step back, glanced down, then took another step back. Dropping to one knee, he bowed his head and waited.

"Steven Carter, in recognition of your service to us, we wish to reward you with honors befitting your loyalty and your deeds." Tammy said as she stepped forward. "Do you accept this honor, and pledge to serve us faithfully and well?"

"Yes, my queen." he said quietly, his head bowed.

Tammy reached out with the spoon, and laid it gently on each of his shoulders.

"Rise, Sir Steven." She said. "Welcome to the Knighthood of Atlantis. May we serve each other well."

He stood and Tammy put her arms around him. "Thank you." She said softly, then released him.

"What did Ronin have to say?" She asked Sam as she reached for her hand.

"He asked for him as captain of the guard." Sam said. "I think he's been studying."

"So you're loyal, discreet, and buff." Tammy said. "I think I'm going to like having you around."

She turned to Jennifer and grinned at her.

"Get a sample before you send him home." She said as she walked away, pulling Sam behind her.

Jennifer handed him a plastic cup.

"I'm sorry." She said, trying not to smile. "But we don't have any magazines. You'll just have to use your imagination."

Interior-Kitchen

1220 Hours

"So how much did you get, Jenn?" Tammy asked as she saw Keller and Cisco come onto the kitchen.

"He's a bull. He damn near filled the cup." Jennifer laughed. "I think he did it twice though."

"Really..." Tammy said slowly. She glanced over at Sam and grinned.

"Ask him if you want. I got mine." Sam said.

She looked down the table at Ronin.

"Let's do that audition today, Ronin." She said. "Call Amelia and ask her to come over. We can do it after lunch."

"Let's do it now." Cisco said. "I don't like to workout on a full stomach."

"He's got a point." Sam said, standing up.

"What's going on?" Landry asked.

"I'm sorry, Hank." She said as she walked over toward the door to the gym. "This is Sir Steven Carter, known a Cisco. He's going to be the captain of my guard. He has to audition first though. Come on up and watch."

She looked over at Cisco, a sly smile on her face.

"And judging by his attitude, I'm betting it's just going to be a formality."

She opened the door and started up the stairs. Ronin looked over at Cisco, looking him up and down. Cisco just stared back.

* * * * *

"Full speed, full contact, anything goes." Tammy told Cisco as they gathered at the far end of the gym. "No deathblows, and keep the broken bones to a minimum. A win is a knockout or a submission. Understand?"

"Yes." He said. "Straight-up hand to hand, no weapons?"

"Not to start. We just want to see what you have."

He nodded and pulled up his pants leg and pulled his knife from his boot. He paused and pulled his boots off, stuffing the knife in one, then reached behind his back and pulled two small pistols from the waistband of his jeans, dropping them in the other boot.

"Whoa! Hold-up there, Cisco." Sam laughed. "Let me see those peashooters you got there."

He looked at her, then pulled the guns from his boot. He broke one open and shook the rounds out into his boot, then dropped the clip from the other one into it. He worked the slide, then handed them to her.

"Pepperbox. I've heard about these, but I've never seen one." She said as she turned it in her hand. She handed it to Tammy as she looked at the other gun. "You're not going to stop anything with this little thirty-two though."

"I use explosive rounds, mercury tipped." He said as he opened his pants and pushed them down over his hips. He pulled them off over his feet, then pulled his socks off and dropped them next to his boots. When he stood up, he was wearing his t-shirt and a pair of boxer briefs.

"Nasty ammo." Tammy said, looking at him. "But it does add punch."

Ronin had been watching him as he spoke to them, then stepped forward when Cisco faced him.

They circled on the mat, and Cisco opened with a spinning backhand roundhouse that Ronin blocked easily. Ronin's eyes went wide as his feet were swept out from under him and Cisco landed on top of him, his arms closing around his neck, the fingers of one hand griping his chin, the other pressing on the back of his head.

"You're dead." Cisco said softly. "I just snapped your neck."

Ronin nodded, and Cisco released him and moved back.

Ronin got to his feet and faced him again. He leaped at Cisco with an overhand punch. Cisco stood his ground and took the punch on his shoulder as he drove both fists into his kidneys and ribs half a dozen times. Ronin staggered back and Cisco followed him, grabbing the front of his shirt and jerking him forward, head butting him, then bringing his knee up into his crotch several times.

Ronin collapsed on the mat, and Cisco looked over at Sam.

"Next." He said quietly.

"That's me." Amelia said as she stepped onto the mat and helped Ronin to his feet. She was guiding him off the mat when she spun and darted at Cisco, dropping low, going for his legs.

He dodged to the side quickly, and landed a punch on the back of her head. Amelia dropped to the mat and didn't move. He circled her slowly at a distance, then squatted, turning his head to get a better look at her face.

Standing up, he took another step back. "Would someone check her, and make sure she's okay? At this point, I'd just shoot her."

Amelia rolled over and got to her feet, laughing as she rubbed the back of her head, then went over and stood next to Ronin.

"I'm not going to be able to beat him, not if he's gonna act like that."

Sam nodded, looking over at Tammy. "What do you think?"

"I like what I've seen so far, but I wish Teyla was here." Tammy said. "And I wish I wasn't hurt, so we could double team him."

"On the mat? Or..." Sam laughed.

"Either, or both." Tammy laughed.

"If you would indulge me, Samantha." Bra'tac said as he pulled off his robe and stepped over to the weapons rack. He picked up two staffs and tossed one to Cisco, stepping onto the mat in his breechclout.

They circled each other, probing with their staffs, each trying to find an opening. Bra'tac stepped forward, his staff a blur as he worked it from side to side. Cisco blocked every blow, then spun to the side, dodging out of the way.

Bra'tac planted his staff on the mat and swung around on it, driving his feet at him. Cisco ducked out of the way, and Bra'tac released his staff and dropped onto his back, driving his fists into his sides in a flurry of blows.

Cisco had twisted under him before they hit the mat and had his arms locked around his throat, his legs wrapped around his ribcage, squeezing tightly.

Bra'tac had an arm across his throat, choking him, and was driving his other fist into his face when Sam called draw.

They broke apart, and Cisco picked up his staff, facing Bra'tac. Bra'tac shook his head and picked up fighting sticks. Coming back onto the mat, he held a pair out to Cisco, then swung at his head as he was reaching for them.

Cisco ducked, gripping the sticks and driving them into Bra'tac's midsection, then pulled back and got one in each hand, a small smile on his face as he faced Bra'tac again. Bra'tac nodded, and Cisco charged him.

The sound of wood on wood sounded through the room as they exchanged blows, neither of them able to land anything. They broke off, going back to circling each other.

Bra'tac opened with a flurry of swings, and Cisco let his guard drop, taking one on his left side as he reached over Bra'tac's back, pounding up and down his spine with the blunt ended stick. Bra'tac dropped to his knees and Cisco brought the other stick around, stopping it just before it connected.

Bra'tac looked up at him and nodded, and Cisco stepped back and held out his hand, helping him up.

"You've had training, that much is obvious." Sam said. "Let's hear the resume."

"Karate, judo, jujitsu, savate, street, and a little of whatever the Jaffa call what they use. Plus some stuff I made up on my own." He said. "Are we done?"

"I want to see Ronin and Amelia at the same time." Tammy said.

Cisco nodded and faced them, waiting calmly.

"No, he'll take us both." Ronin said. "Make him head of the house guards, and your personal guard."

"I agree, we can learn alot from him." Amelia said, then looked at Cisco. "What belts?"

"Red."

"Which disciplines?"

Cisco grinned and put his head down for a second, then looked up at her. "All of them. Well, I don't know about the Jaffa stuff, I don't know their ranking systems."

"Master." Bra'tac said, stepping over and holding out his hand to Cisco. "You matched me easily. And you willingly took damage to win, few in my experience would go so far."

He looked over at Sam. "I agree with Ronin. With his skills and attitude, no harm will come to you in his presence."

Tammy saw him wince as he bent over to pick up his jeans, and she walked over to him.

"Hold up a second, Cisco. Let me look at you." She said as she lifted his t-shirt and ran her fingers over his side. "I thought so. You've got at least two broken ribs."

"A couple fingers too." He said, holding up his hand.

"Okay, let's get you down to thirty-one and get you patched up." She looked over her shoulder at the group. "Someone call ahead and tell them we're coming down." She bent down and picked up his clothes and boots, handing them to him. "Let's go."

* * * * *

"Why did you want a sperm sample?" Cisco asked Tammy as they got on the elevator.

She looked over at Sam.

"Don't look at me. You're the one that wants it." Sam laughed.

"I want to have your baby." She said bluntly. "We'd go in vitro of course, after Jenn picked which little swimmers she'd want to let into the pond." She looked at Sam again, then stepped closer, running her fingers lightly over his chest. "But you can still make a direct deposit if you want, I wouldn't mind."

He stared at her.

"Are you serious?"

"About which part?" Sam asked as she moved to the other side of him. "She's serious about wanting a baby, we both do. I already have my donor, we were going to use the same one, but you look like good stock, and having different fathers might be a good idea."

She dragged her fingers over his chest next to Tammy's. "But would that be a problem? Having sex with us, I mean?"

"We're really good in bed, and..." Tammy said.

"I...I don't know what to say." He said blushing furiously.

"We'd have to be discreet of course." Sam said. "But since you're going to be with us all the time anyway..." She dropped her hand down and stroked it over the front of his briefs.

She looked up at him, then over at Tammy.

"Big?" Tammy asked as she glanced down.

Sam nodded, then stepped back, taking his hand and pulling him behind her off the elevator.

"Think about it, Cisco." She said as she led him to the med bay. "It's going to take a few days for those ribs to heal, and Tammy's hurt too, so there's no hurry."

"Speak for yourself." Tammy laughed. "I can't remember the last time I had a good shtupping."

"Shtupping? Did you actually just use the word 'shtupping'?" Sam laughed.

* * * * *

"What would happen if I said no?" Cisco asked as he laid on the bed in the med bay.

"To which part?" Sam asked, glancing at Tammy.

"The second thing." He said, looking at Susan as she stood at the controls of the scanner. "I'm fine with the other one, honored even."

"Nothing would happen." Tammy said. "You'd do your job, and we go on business as usual. We won't take it personally."

"I'll be back in a minute." Susan told him. "I need to go next door and get the other scanner. I don't know who keeps moving it in there."

"We're not asking you to be our boyfriend or anything." Sam said as the doors closed behind Susan. "It's just that sometimes, it would be nice to..."

"To get fucked till our brains run out of our ears and make a puddle on the bed." Tammy finished for her.

Cisco laughed, wincing and holding his side. "Oh god, don't do that. Please don't make me laugh again."

"You're going to see us having sex anyway." Tammy said. "We do it a couple times a day, all over the house. Most of the time we clear the floor, but we forget sometimes."

"Just think of it as one of the perks of the job." Sam said, walking over and standing in front of Tammy. She pulled her hands up so they were cupping her breasts, her eyes closing as Tammy started nibbling at her neck. "But it's not like we're going to want it everyday. Not after the first few weeks, I mean."

Tammy moved her hands down to Sam's waist when she heard the door swoosh open, and she looked over at Susan as she pushed the ancient scanner over by the bed.

"Why did you want that one, Susan? Did you see something on the other scan?" She asked as she walked over next to the bed.

"I'm not sure." Susan said. "And I wanted to get a better look. This thing will give me a 3D view and let me look from different angles. Here, take a look, and tell me what you think." She said as she handed Tammy her tablet.

"Is something wrong?" Cisco asked, looking back and forth between them.

"Based on what we just saw upstairs, I want to say no." Tammy said. "But looking at this, I don't know what to think."

"Let's do some blood work, Jennifer's going to want it, and have you called her yet?" She asked Susan.

"Yeah, she's on her way." Susan said, going over and opening a cabinet. "She should be here by now."

"Oh my god!" Jennifer laughed as she came in. "You just couldn't wait to get him into bed, could you?"

"Would you pass up beefcake like this?" Tammy laughed. "We were gonna tag team him."

"I'm in." Susan said as she came over with a tray.

"Susan!" Keller laughed. "What would Robbie say?"

"I wasn't planning on telling him." Susan said as she wrapped a rubber tube around his upper arm. She tapped on the inside of his arm to bring a vein up, then slipped a needle in and quickly filled two vials with blood.

"Not that I'm complaining," Cisco said, looking around at them. "But is anyone going to look at my ribs before I start servicing you all?"

"Your ribs are fine, a couple of hairline fractures. I'm more worried about the fingers." Susan said as she picked up another syringe from the tray and injected a clear liquid into his hand at the base of his middle finger.

"Let's get the scanner set up before you do anything on that." Keller said. "I looked at the first scans, and I want a better look with the ancient one."

"What did you see?" He asked.

"Nothing serious, definitely not life threatening." Susan said. "It's just that your internal organs seem to be...larger than normal."

"It looks like the external ones are too." Tammy said, looking at his crotch.

"Oh for god's sake." he laughed, reaching down and pulling his briefs off to one side. His cock flopped out, dangling limply over the wrinkled sac of his scrotum. "Happy now?"

"Wow." Susan muttered, stepping closer.

"That's a nice dick you got there, Cisco." Tammy said. "Can I touch it?"

"Move over, I want to see too." Sam said as she came up next to Tammy.

"John's is bigger." Jennifer said to no one in particular.

"Yeah, but it would be weird doing it with him." Sam said. "I can't even fantasize about that."

"I do." Tammy and Susan said at the same time.

"Really?" Sam asked, looking at Tammy.

"Just...sometimes. You know, when I...never while we're doing it." Tammy said. "I wake up and..."

"Uh huh."

"I can save you some trouble." Cisco said as he pulled his briefs back in place. "They saw the same thing on my initial medical exam. They said it was no big deal."

"I wasn't done with that." Tammy said, reaching for his crotch.

"Yes, you are." He said, grinning at her as he sat up. He looked over at Keller. "Why don't you do this. Look at my records, then if you still think there's a problem, I'll let you check me out again. But before you do that, can we do what we came down here for, or do I have to go over to the infirmary?"

"He's assertive too." Sam said, smiling at him. "I think I made a good choice."

"Let's do this." Jennifer said coming around in front of him. She pushed Tammy out of the way and grinned at him. "You're here, we have the equipment ready, and it will only take a couple of minutes to do the scan we want. If it will make you feel any better, I'll throw these two out so you can relax."

"You wouldn't dare." Sam said, glaring at her,

"Okay, Doc. Do your scan." He said, laying back down on the table. "But let them stay. I didn't realize that this job was going to be this much fun."

"I think he likes us." Sam said, putting her arm around Tammy's waist.

"I know he does." Tammy said, smiling at him.

Interior-Kitchen

1450 Hours

Bra'tac and a squad of marines had taken Landry and Jacob over to the gateroom so they could go back to Earth while they'd been in the med bay. They'd said their goodbyes, and assured Sam and Tammy that they would stay in touch.

"Your heart is more than eighty percent larger than the average human heart. Your lungs a little over fifty percent larger." Jennifer was telling him. "Kidneys and liver not quite forty percent. This isn't a genetic defect or anomaly. There's something else at work here."

"You already know what it is doc." He said. "Just tell them, so they quit fretting."

"When did you start martial arts training, or what sports did you play in school, at what level?" She asked.