Confirming Carter Bk. 03 Changes Ch. 07

Story Info
Book Three of the Confirming Carter series.
8.4k words
4.89
9.6k
0

Part 24 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David Sheppard has a decision to make, and Fran takes everyone by surprise...

(-)

Confirming Carter Book Three, Changes

Chapter Seven

Nine Days later

Interior-Bedroom

0620 Hours

Coming awake slowly, Sam smiled as she remembered the dream she'd been having. She had been laying on the bow of a small boat, and the waves passing under it made it rock up and down gently under her. She was trying to figure out why she still felt herself moving, when she heard Tammy grunt, then sigh.

"Oh yeah, that's perfect, Angelo." She moaned softly. "Nice and slow baby. Mmmmmm, that's it, long deep strokes. But do it slow." She giggled, then added, "Vibrate to sixty...oh yeah, right there...Oh shit, you fuck me so good already."

Sam rolled over, raising up and resting her head in her hand. She watched them for moment before she spoke.

"Getting an early start on the day, I see." She said, smiling at her. "How long have you been up?"

"No...not long." Tammy panted, arching her hips up to meet Angelo's strokes. "Fifteen min...minutes maybe? B...but he made me c...cum three times already."

She smiled at Sam as she wrapped her arms around him, then brought her feet up, hooking them under the cheeks of his ass.

"Gi...gimme a minute..." She purred, then leaned up, her lips brushing his ear. "Full penetration, then don't move Angelo. Extend G-nodule, random vibration, clitoral probe to max vibe."

Sam watched as she shuddered, then began writhing under him, moving his body over her, directing him with her movements.

"Oh god, what a way to wake up!" She gasped after a couple minutes. She whispered in his ear, then relaxed her grip on him as his arms slid under her to cradle her gently.

"It looked like it." Sam said softly, reaching over and stroking her arm gently. "You're so beautiful when you cum. I love watching you."

Tammy smiled at her, and started to push Angelo off her.

"You think so?" She giggled. "How about you make me cum again, and see if you notice any difference?"

"That's a tempting offer. Very tempting." Sam said, rolling over and sliding across the bed.

She lifted Jacob from his place on Boris's chest, and laid him out of the way at the top of the bed. Getting up on her knees, she smiled at Tammy as she reached between her legs, stroking her fingers up and down through the soft wet slit of her pussy.

"But I think I need some of what you just got." She grinned as she pulled Boris around behind her.

Interior-Dr. McKay's Quarters, North Tower

0705 Hours

"If you move again, I'm going to stop." Fran said, looking up at Rodney. "Keep your hands on the table, and don't move."

"Ye...yes ma'am." McKay grunted, forcing his hips to stay still. It took an effort of will to manage it, but he knew that she was serious.

He was leaning over the work table in his office, his hands gripping the edge, his feet spread wide apart to give Fran room as she knelt in front of him.

She had two fingers buried knuckle deep in his ass, massaging his prostate with slow circular movements. Her other hand was wrapped around his ball sac, the fingers forming a loose ring just under his throbbing cockshaft, his balls cradled in her palm. She had been masturbating him for almost half an hour this time, bringing him up to the brink of cumming, then backing off over and over. She had made him cum twice already this morning, but she knew that she could make him cum at least two more times before they had to get to work.

Looking up at his face, Fran increased the pressure on his prostate as she squeezed his balls gently. Rodney gasped, and his hips jerked involuntarily.

"I'm going to make you cum again." She said, watching his cock throb and pulse in front of her face. "You're so close, Rodney. You're cock is drooling cum all over the floor." She leaned forward, opening her mouth and exhaling a warm breath across the head of his cock. "Do you want to cum in my mouth this time? Or do you want to shoot all of your hot cum on my fa..."

McKay grunted, and a thick stream of cum erupted from his piss slit, spraying across her lips, and into her mouth. He brought one hand down, pulling her head forward as he humped his hips at her face, feeding the full length of his cock into her mouth. He whined deep in his throat as she started sucking in time with his movements, her fingers stroking his prostate and massaging his balls gently, urging him on.

Fran sucked on his spasming cockshaft, bobbing her head as her throat worked steadily to swallow his cum. Her fingers squeezed his balls rhythmically, milking them, urging him to empty them into her mouth.

Rodney whimpered as his balls spasmed and contracted in their wrinkled sac, but he kept up his frantic humping as he fucked his cock in and out of her mouth. He groaned as she pressed her fingertips firmly into the nut shaped gland of his prostate, making a watery stream of seminal fluid spurt from his piss slit.

Fran smiled up at him as she eased her fingers from his ass and brought her hand around to wrap it around the still rigid shaft of his cock. She ran her hand lazily up and down over the length of it as she pulled him down onto the floor with her, guiding him into the warm wet sheath of her pussy.

"Pleasure me, my love." She whispered as her legs slipped around him, her heels coming to rest under his asscheeks. "Make love to me, my stallion."

"Yes, my lady." McKay laughed softly as he started moving over her.

Interior-Conference Room, North Tower

0905 Hours

The staff was already seated around the table when Fran walked into the room with Rodney following several steps behind her. She was dressed in a tight knee length black skirt, and a starched white blouse with a high collar. The seam on the back of her stockings was razor straight, and her five inch heels gleamed in the light from the windows. Her hair was still up in a tight bun, and she wore her wire rimmed glasses. The whole ensemble made her look like a strict, but slutty librarian.

She strode across the room and stopped next to their place at the table, and Rodney held her chair for her as she sat down, then took the seat next to her.

"This is different." Tammy said, trying not to giggle.

"Yes, it is." Sam said thoughtfully. "Let's see what happens."

Fran turned and looked down the table, nodding at Sam and Tammy.

"Good morning ladies. We're ready to proceed."

"Thank you Fran." Sam said, going along with them. "We'd like a review of what progress has been made on the control interface, and what next steps Rodney has in mind."

"Rodney will review that shortly." She said, looking around the table, then back at Sam. "However, if I may have a moment to review the progress we've made on my systems..."

"Now hold on a minute." Caldwell said. "Are you serious, McKay? You expect us to talk to this thing? If you think I'm going to play with your puppet..."

"I'm not a puppet, colonel. I am a fully functional artificial lifeform." Fran said, looking at him. "And you're going to want to listen to what I have to say, so when your's comes online, you won't have to spend as much time as Rodney and the queens have, getting it up to speed."

She looked down the table at Sam again.

"May I continue, Samantha?"

"By all means, I'd like to hear what you have to say." Sam said, leaning back in her chair. "And I can tell you, that I'm already impressed with what I see."

Fran smiled and nodded, then continued.

"As you can see, the most important update we've made was adapting a personality. We discovered that there are several secondary databases, one of which contains almost thirty thousand different personality choices." She said. "My current personality is Dominatrix three twenty-six, modified to incorporate elements of Researcher two fourteen, and Manager one oh nine, as well as you, Dr. Keller, and his third grade teacher, Mrs. Braddock, who's appearance and mannerisms I mimic, among others. Those elements are based on his recollections, of course."

"Of course." Sam smiled.

"Wait a minute." Jennifer said. "He built..."

"There are no sexual elements related to you, Dr. Keller, nor from Samantha." Fran told her as she glanced across the table at her. "Rodney chose attributes he admired of the people he knew. Your demure persona, the shy little girl that you project, compliments my dominant nature, and enhances our private interactions for both of us."

"Are you saying that you can feel pleasure?" Sheppard asked.

"Yes, colonel. My synaptic matrix is almost as complex as the human brain." She said. "So I experience a wide range of emotions and sensations, just as a human would."

"I have a question and a concern, based on something you said earlier." Sandy said. "You referred to yourself as an artificial lifeform, and you appear damned independent to me. How do we know that you're not going to turn on us like the replicators did the ancients?"

"There are safeguards built into my programming to prevent that, Ms. Wildon." Fran said. "My neural network isn't nearly as complex as the entities you refer to as the replicators. The synaptic matrix on that series was several orders of magnitude beyond mine."

She looked down the table at Sam again.

"Samantha made the initial discovery about the bonding and protection protocols." She said as she leaned forward, looking over her glasses at her. "While I can give you a detailed review of how the systems work, perhaps it would be better if she related her initial experiences, and the progress she's made on her own, then I can review how that affected my development."

"Oh wow! This is too kewl." Tammy said, bouncing up and down in her chair. "I'm gonna make Angelo..."

"We can play with Angelo later, Tammy." Sam laughed, then turned and looked over at Boris, sitting off to one side with baby Jacob.

"Boris, let Angelo hold Jacob, and come over here behind mama, baby." She said. "That's a good boy." She added as he obeyed her command.

She looked back at the group as he came over and stood behind her, resting his hands on her shoulders.

"Some of you may have noticed that I always tell him that he's a good boy when he obeys a command, and that I refer to him as baby, and myself as mama. I'll also tell him I love him every so often, and to be honest, I do feel affection for him."

"I was working on his programming while Tammy was in the infirmary, then after she came home, but was still confined to her bed when I discovered that there is a bonding protocol built into his systems." She told them. "We initially built him for both Tammy and I to use, but these units are designed to bond with a specific user, even though they can interact with others."

"Excuse me, Samantha." Fran said. "But I prefer the term entities. Units makes it sound like we're nothing more than toasters."

"Of course, Fran. My apologies." Sam said, smiling at her.

"As I worked with him, I talked to him like he was a baby. That was a mistake as it turns out, and it has slowed his development." She said. "Tammy is treating Angelo as a contemporary, and he is much more advanced than Boris already, though not nearly as articulate as Fran."

"It was too late for me to stop without wiping him completely when I found the bonding protocol. Basically, what it did was form an emotional bond between him and me. He began to love me, and look at me as his mother."

"Our bonding protocol builds an emotional attachment between us and our assigned human." Fran said, reaching over and touching Rodney's hand. It appeared to be an unconscious gesture, but everyone in the room noticed it. "The bonding protocol works in conjunction with the protection protocol, which has several elements."

She looked back down the table at Sam.

"Samantha? If you would continue?"

"Before I get into that, I want to repeat something we told you the other day, and hopefully alleviate some of your concerns about what we're getting into by bringing these entities online." Sam said. "The ancients used them safely for thousands of years, as servants, babysitters, assistants, and companions, and it was because of this bonding protocol, and other subroutines built into their programming. I trust Boris and Angelo with Jacob, so that should give you an idea of what I think."

"How many of these...entities, are you planning on making?" Caldwell asked, looking across the table at Fran.

"All of you, and a few other people, will be provided one." Tammy said. "But we're not going to put them into widespread distribution like the ancients did. This project is classified most secret, and need to know, so don't discuss this with anyone you're not sure has one."

"We're going to let you decide how you're going to interact with them." Sam said, glancing down at Caldwell. "But based on what I'm seeing from Fran, and what I know is available in the database, I think you're going to like having them around. Tammy and I will be working with Fran and Rodney over the next few days to get the programming worked out, then we'll start letting you all build and configure yours to fit your needs."

"So I don't have to...you know, let it..."

"The sexual option is available, and I'd encourage you to include it, Jenn." Sam said. "And I'd also encourage you to select the opposite gender when you make your choices. Tammy and I built Boris to be a sextoy, but now that we know just what they're capable of, and the range of services they can provide is staggering by the way, I think you'll be happy to have them around."

"Those of you in relationships might want to work together when you're making your selections." Tammy added. "Besides helping each other figure out what you really want, you might discover things about each other. I know Sam and I have."

She looked down the table at Fran.

"Do you have anything to add, Fran?" She asked.

"I believe I'll let Rodney relate his experience." She said, turning to look at him. She squeezed his hand gently and said, "Tell them my love."

"Like Tammy and Sam, I originally built and configured Fran to satisfy my sexual fantasies." He began. "I included options to make her a domestic, and to assist me with my research. When I discovered the personality database, I notified Sam and requested permission to incorporate one into her."

"You asked for permission?" Sheppard said. "That's hard to believe, Rodney."

"I want to stay in Atlantis, and I'm on a tight leash." Rodney told him.

"Not as tight as you think." Sam grinned. "At least, not the one I'm holding."

Rodney smiled back at her, nodding.

"That was one of the first things we incorporated after I chose Fran's personality. She watches over me, and reminds me when I'm close to going out of bounds. It's actually been beneficial, and we're getting much more done."

"I don't think I want to know how she reminds you." Caldwell muttered

"Our relationship is not as dominant and submissive as it may appear, colonel, though there are elements of that that we both enjoy." McKay said, looking at Caldwell. He smiled at Fran as he continued.

"I prefer strong willed women, which is why Fran has the persona she does. But I also require a thoughtful, intelligent, witty, and compassionate companion, and each of those attributes is incorporated into her personality, along with several hundred others."

"Fran assists me in my database research, and has been instrumental in the work we're doing on her systems, and the control interface for the Wraith tech, which is almost completed by the way."

"What does almost completed mean?" Sheppard asked.

"We should be able to have a working prototype for Zelenka to look at in the next three days." McKay said. "I'm keeping him updated on our progress, and he's made several suggestions that helped solved some key problems. I don't think we'd be as far along as we are without him."

"Did I just hear you give someone else credit for doing something?" Sheppard laughed. He looked over at Fran and smiled. "I don't know what you're doing to him, but this is an interesting change. I think I like it."

"So do I." Sam said softly.

Fran smiled at them, then looked at Rodney.

"Are you finished, dear?" She asked him.

"Near enough. We still need to get with Tammy and Sam, and..."

"That's fine." She said, and Rodney nodded, falling silent. He started to sit back, moving his hand from the table, and she shook her head. "Don't. I want to hold your hand my love." She said softly.

She looked around the table, then asked, "Do any of you have any questions? For either of us?"

"I'm still trying to take it all in." Jennifer muttered. "It's always something new."

"Do you enjoy sexual relations with Rodney, Fran?" Teyla asked. "You said that you experienced emotions and sensations. Can you tell us more about that?"

"I enjoy making love with Rodney very much. He's a skilled and considerate lover." Fran told her. "But we both find our work together as, if not more satisfying. As with any couple, sex is just one part of our relationship, not the definition of it."

"Rodney, can you tell us what is was like when you..." Jennifer asked.

"I didn't actually...you know, have sex with her, until after we had incorporated her personality, and spoken for quite a long time, making small changes and adjustments to her programs." Rodney said, smiling at Fran, then turning back to Jennifer. "It was her idea, the first time we did it, and it was wonderful. It was like the first time I made love with you...well, it wasn't quite that awkward, but physically, there's no difference between you as far as I can tell."

"That's very interesting, that you waited like that, Rodney." Teyla said. "Why would you do that?"

Before Rodney could answer, Fran spoke up.

"The way he explained it to me later, Teyla, was that he didn't want to have sex with a machine, he wanted to make love with a woman." She said with an affectionate smile on her face. "We worked together, modifying my program until we were both satisfied, then I asked him to make love to me, and make me the women he wanted."

"That's so beautiful." Jennifer gushed. "I wouldn't have expected something like that from you, Rodney."

"There's more to my Rodney than you know." Fran said, running her fingers gently over his hand.

"If there are no more questions, I think we're done here." Sam said "You can all talk to Fran and Rodney over the next few days, I'm sure they'll be happy to share their experiences."

She stood up and looked down the table.

"Fran, we're going to visit John's brother in the infirmary, but I'd like you and Rodney to join us for lunch in the residence." She said. "I'd like to talk to you about how we can add a personality to Boris, but not affect him too radically. I actually like him the way he is."

"We'd be delighted, Samantha." Fran said as she got to her feet. She took Rodney's hand and started for the door. "Shall we say twelve-thirty? We have a few things we need to take care of first."

* * * * *

"She's really something, isn't she?" Tammy laughed. "She doesn't take any shit off anybody, that's for sure."

She looked at Sam for a moment, then asked, "Why did you keep referring to them as Fran and Rodney, and addressing everything through her?"

"She's the dominant in the relationship, that's how he wants it." She said. "Besides, she's more interesting to talk to. Did you notice how she spoke to me as an equal, calling me Samantha, but being comfortably formal at the same time?"

"I did notice that." Tammy said. "I was surprised you let them get away with it."

"It was like talking to myself." Sam laughed. "I think that's part of what they included from me in her personality. If it is, he nailed it, because I actually liked it."

John and Jennifer joined them as Boris and Angelo came over with Jacob.