Conflicted Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi..." she said, barely audible as Stuart gently thrust into her, "Sorry... I... uh... dropped the phone... and muted it... and couldn't.... work out how I... how to unmute... could you say it again?"

"Mum, you ok?"

"Lewis, can I... speak later?"

Leslie just wanted to hang up and cuddle up to Stuart. She wanted to kiss him and feel his warm cum leak out of her. Another orgasm interrupted by her son...

"So you're coming to get me then?"

"Wha...?"

Stuart pulled out of her and clambered off the bed, so Leslie collapsed, exhausted, onto the mattress.

"Are you coming to get me?"

Stuart stood at the side of the bed, his still-hard cock pointing right at her.

"From where?" replied Leslie to Lewis, right before Lewis's bully used his hand to guide his cock into her mouth.

"Mum, I just said... I got the bus the wrong way back from Vikram's house."

Leslie had obliged Stuart, mostly because she didn't want to make a loud fuss down the phone, but she pushed her head back hard against his hand and he took the hint. She swapped her phone to her right hand and leant on her right arm, so that she could use her left arm to wank Stuart.

"But you just got there a couple of hours ago..." she responded quickly, as Stuart was still gently pushing the back of her head towards his shaft.

"Yeah, and as I said, Vikram forgot about his cello lesson and he was gonna be late, so his mum gave me a lift to the bus stop but I got on the wrong bus and didn't realise for about 20 minutes."

"You're fucking kidding me?!" she whispered in exasperation as she paused from sucking.

"I didn't hear that."

"I said, how do you get a bus in the wrong direction for 20 minutes without realising it?"

"I was watching stuff on my phone, which has killed my battery, so can you just tell me quickly if you're coming before it dies, please?"

"Get the right bus then!"

"The next one is in 15 minutes and it says it takes 45 minutes to get to our house, so that's gonna be at least an hour to get back and it's raining and it's cold."

"Get a taxi."

"I don't have cash and my phone might die any minute, so how can I call one?"

She thought for a second and couldn't see a way out of this conversation.

Clearly exasperated with her silence, Lewis continued, "Mum, it's gonna take me an hour to get home but it's like a 25 minute drive for you. You're going to have to go get Katie anyway. What are you even doing just now? It's pouring out here!"

A devilish part of Leslie was tempted to say 'fucking Stuart' and hang up, but the overwhelming majority of her moral compass was telling her she had to go get him. She was about to stop sucking again when Stuart gripped her head tightly and she felt salty goo at the back of her throat. He pulled back and let his jizz squirt freely across her face, hair and onto the phone she was speaking to Lewis on.

Unfazed, she replied, "Where am I picking you up from?"

"I'm at a junction between Wendell Close and Marsham Road."

"OK, text me that."

"OK, I'll try before my phone dies. Bye," replied Lewis before abruptly hanging up.

Within a second of Leslie hearing the disengaged tone, she sat up quickly and slapped Stuart hard on his left upper arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" yelped Stuart.

"What was that for?!" replied Leslie incredulously, "Why the hell did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Pick up the fucking phone!"

"Sounds like ickle Lewis needs you to go get him, so it's a good thing I picked up the phone isn't it?"

"You did it because you liked the idea of him hearing you fuck me! Now I have to rush off."

"Stay then."

"I can't, he's gone and fucking stranded himself somewhere and he's waiting out in the rain."

"What a twat. Just leave him."

"I can't, I said I'd get him."

"So would you have preferred I didn't pick up the phone and you'd have left the dickhead wherever he's gone and lost himself?"

"Well... uh..." she hesitated, "I suppose not?"

"So you liked talking to him whilst I made you cum hard?"

"Well... no," she said, then slapped him again, "Stop it!"

"It's just a question, would you have preferred to fuck me and ignore the little dick or fuck me, knowing he's listening to his mum get rammed by my cock?"

She shot him a genuinely annoyed look, as she took his quilt and wiped her cum-covered face.

"Neither," she said, as she wiped, "You should have stopped and let me speak to him properly."

Her annoyance ebbed as soon as Stuart started kissing her. He swung her round so that her hips were hanging by the edge of the bed; his cock was hardening again and he slipped it inside of her. She kissed him passionately as he once again got up to a good pace.

Kissing her for less than a minute, Stuart pulled away to speak, "Definitely sure you want to stop having sex?"

"Yeah," she replied without any enthusiasm, "I should, but just a few more minutes..."

She made no effort to stop, instead sitting up enough to kiss him again.

"Fuck that's good..." she purred, but Stuart began to pull out, "Baby... Bully Boy... don't stop..."

He stepped back a few paces, and responded, "Go on, say you'd rather leave the dickhead out in the rain and fuck me than go get him."

She stood up and hit his pecs with both fists, symbolically rather than with actual force, and scolded him, "Why?! Why do you have to play these stupid games? Just fuck me for fuck's sake!"

She sat at the edge of his desk and pulled him into her, embracing him with her legs and kissing him. He reciprocated the kiss but didn't move towards entering her, instead standing his ground a few centimetres too far away for his dick to reach her.

"Stuart... Bully Boy... please?" she pleaded.

She saw his infuriating smug smile and slapped him, again without much real force, before continuing, "Fine, I'll leave my stupid, annoying, dickhead son, Lewis, in the rain so I can fuck you. Happy now?"

"Yeah," he grunted, "probs just about as happy as I was yesterday when I got to fuck you right after decking the little twat."

Without further waiting, he entered her fast, making her groan loudly in relief. If there was any guilt building up inside her, Stuart's rough kissing and even rougher thrusting was pushing that safely to one side. Right now, she didn't think she'd even care if the whole world found out what she was doing whilst Lewis patiently waited for her in the downpour outside.

After two minutes, Leslie had literally stopped caring about anything else, but she felt a buzzing coming from under her left butt cheek. She broke their kiss to pull out her phone from beneath her bum. It was a pointless Facebook notification that it was some distant friend from her university days had updated their status. She was about to toss the phone onto the bed when she saw the previous notification.

'Wendell Close and Marsham Road. Thanks mum! See you soon.'

"Stop Stuart," she sighed, "Just stop."

He followed her instruction almost immediately, both to Leslie's relief and disappointment.

"What? Why?"

"I should go..."

"Leslie..." he protested, leaning in to kiss her.

"No... I want to stay here... but I can't."

"That fucking little dickhead prick!" exclaimed her boyfriend.

Leslie picked up her leggings and dress, and then looked at her phone in her other hand. The devilish part of her wondered if it would really be so bad if she texted Lewis the truth right now and stayed in Stuart's bedroom all day.

She looked at her phone for a very long 5 seconds before muttering under her breath, "Fucking little dickhead prick, indeed."

"Whatcha say?"

"Nothing," she replied, before reluctantly leaving the room of her boyfriend and son's bully.

***

Leslie entered the front door of her house as her daughter happened to be descending the stairs. Katie stopped at the bottom and smiled at her mum.

"Hey Mum, did you get it done?" asked Katie, excitedly.

Leslie removed her zip-up hoodie leaving her in just a red sports bra and light grey 3/4 grey Lycra leggings. Before she could answer, Katie looked at her mum's bare ankle and exposed stomach, and seeing she had no new tattoos or piercings, verbally answered her own question.

"No, I'm going this afternoon, I was at the gym just now," she lied.

Her workout this morning hadn't involved a gym; she and Stuart had managed to find ways to excuse themselves from their respective families for long enough to have half an hour in Leslie's car. They were going to see each other later at the tattoo parlour, but as they were catching separate trains into London; Leslie insisted on this to minimise the chance they got caught by someone they knew, they didn't think they'd get a chance to have sex again that day or perhaps even for the next few days.

"OK cool, I was worried Dad had put you off. I don't know why he's being so hard on you, I think I kinda want a tattoo too," encouraged Katie.

Lying to her family; check. Bad influence on her daughter; check. Cheating on her husband; check. Sleeping with her son's bully; a toe-curling, screaming, panting check.

"As soon as you're 18," she responded, aware she wasn't in a position to tell her daughter otherwise.

***

Leslie rolled her lips, whilst looking at the mirror, until she was happy with her make-up. She checked out her outfit, black leggings that didn't cover her ankle and a loose green top that wouldn't restrict her belly button. It wasn't the most suitable choice of clothing for the weather just now, but she thought it sensible to wear things that wouldn't irritate her tattoo or belly button piercing when she got them.

She pulled on her green parka coat and a pair of black flats; not the sexy stiletto look she normally went for when seeing Stuart, but she wasn't sure how comfortable it would be to walk in heels after getting an ankle tattoo.

Leslie left her room and went down the corridor to her son's room. She pulled a pen and a carefully cut memo-sized piece of paper from her pocket and went to Lewis's desk. She opened the second drawer and opened the little tin box that originally held breath mints. It's contents was one folded piece of paper; she unfolded it and, in her neatest handwriting, copied it onto her own paper note.

She was in the process of replacing Lewis's hidden note when the door began to swing open. She shut the desk drawer and managed to quickly stick her copy of the note, without scrunching it up, into her coat pocket just before Lewis entered the room.

"Mum, what are you doing in my room?" he asked, with a suspicious tone.

Leslie feigned looking around the desk and floor before responding with a lie, "Oh... I'm... I lost an earring the other day and I've looking around rooms to find it. Unlikely in here, but worth a shot. Anyway, weren't you supposed to be out at the shops with friends?"

"Oh... nah... I... um... dont feel like it," he said, his voice low and a little morose.

She walked closer to him, and lightly stroked his left arm as she spoke, "Lewis, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just don't want to."

"Sweetie, tell me," she said, expecting that his answer was not going to surprise her.

"What if Stuart is there again?"

Leslie felt his words tug at her heartstrings and she hugged her son, partly to comfort him and partly so he wouldn't be able to read the plain expression of guilt on her face. She held him tight for a couple of seconds, sure that he wouldn't reciprocate the hug if he knew that his bully had been riding her in the back seat of her car less than a couple of hours ago. She released the hug as she told him to go as Stuart wouldn't be there.

"You can't know that," retorted Lewis.

'I can if it's because he's coming with me to get my tattoo,' she thought as guilt thumped on her chest again.

"You'll regret it if you let him confine you to hiding in the house," she said, being as earnest as she could to sound on Lewis's side, whilst still aware of what her plans were for that afternoon.

Still with a degree of reluctance, Lewis agreed to go out and meet his friends. Leslie said she would drive Lewis to the town centre, which was not too far out of the way from the station. Leslie went to wait in the car as her son gathered his stuff and got ready to head out.

She checked her phone as she waited and saw a text, 'getting really excited now. This is fukin hot babe! Xxx'

She grinned ear-to-ear and responded to Stuart saying she was just as excited, giving her a brief respite from feeling guilty. She opened her handbag to put her phone away and double checked she had brought three wrapped gifts and a card. She pulled the card out and removed it from its envelope, briefly checking the front door to ensure Lewis was not about to interrupt her. She retrieved the note from her coat pocket, and folded it into a near perfect half, gently pressing her lips down onto the crease, leaving a lipstick mark on the white paper to accompany the light scent of Chanel that she has sprayed on it earlier. She slipped the paper into the card, which went back into her handbag. Lewis joined her in the car less than a minute later and Leslie pulled out the driveway.

They drove for a few minutes, without saying anything to each other, but Lewis interrupted this silence, 'Mum, are you sure you want a tattoo? Not really sure it would suit you...'

Her sympathy from earlier quickly subsided, as Lewis parroted his father's 'gentle concerns', so she responded sharply, "Not suit me how? You haven't even asked what I am getting."

"Oh... uh... yeah," he mumbled, awkwardly, "That could affect things. What are you getting?"

"Why do you care?" she challenged, bluntly, "It sounds like it will not suit me regardless."

"Just looking out for you, Mum, no need to be so snappy."

"Sorry," she apologised.

In truth, talking about her tattoo with Lewis made her feel guilty, but it wasn't fair to take it out on him.

"So, I told you Aunt Steph is coming for Christmas," she said, her voice much calmer.

"Oh yeah, you mentioned she might last, week. So that means Oscar and Mike will be coming too?" he asked, with excitement.

The conversation was much friendlier as Lewis talked about the visit from Leslie's sister and her family. Her nephews, twins who were both Stuart's age, got on well with Stuart and he was always enthusiastic to see them. By the end of the journey their brief spat was forgotten, and she gave her son another hug and wished him a fun afternoon before she left him to meet his bully.

***

Leslie arrived outside Southbank Tattoo 'N' Mods. She had researched the place, to check it was clean, safe and professional, for which areas it received nearly universal praise. Her husband had wanted to do his own research too, but she was paranoid he might try to turn up, so she gave him the name of the second place on the list and if he tried to turn up there, she was going to claim they cancelled her appointment last minute to she went elsewhere.

According to the plan, Stuart should have arrived a few minutes earlier, with his hoodie up, obscuring his face, something she insisted on and he agreed to, without missing the opportunity to roll his eyes. Palms sweating with nerves, mostly at her anticipation of the pain rather than the reservations mentioned by her son and husband, she pushed opened the door to the tattoo parlour.

To the left of the parlour's reception area was a couch, where, to her extreme delight, she saw sat her teenage boyfriend. She said his name to catch his attention; he was intently scrolling through something on his phone, and he eagerly leapt to his feet. The couple went to the front desk to confirm Leslie's arrival, and the receptionist asked them both to wait a couple of minutes for Gwen, who would be performing her piercing and tattoo.

Holding hands, and after a brief kiss, Stuart spoke, excitement clear in his voice, "Leslie, this is so cool. I can't believe this is happening."

Leslie leant in to give him another kiss, after which he continued, "I know you promised me this but, I just want to say, you don't have to. I really really want you to... but if you're not sure..."

She leant in to kiss him a third time. Unlike with Lewis and Malcolm, Stuart's concerns seemed genuinely about how Leslie felt and not about massaging one's of own prejudices towards tattoos, so it didn't annoy her that he felt the need to ask her if she was sure. If anything, him showing he cared about how she felt made her want to do it more.

She didn't feel like she needed to discuss it further with him though, she just caressed the hand she was holding with her thumb and diverted the topic slightly, "I haven't actually shown you the design for the tattoo yet."

She went into her bag, careful to hide its contents from Stuart, and retrieved her phone and went to the photo gallery and pulled up a few screenshots and photos of crude sketches she had made. All the pictures focused around a lion's head, mostly in profile.

"OK, so I looked up designs for lions, and tried to make some rough designs of my own... I've never been good at drawing..."

"I think they look great!"

"Thanks... but no need for flattery, I'm already getting the tattoo and piercing," she said as she laughed and smiled at Stuart, before continuing, "Anyway, I think I like these designs the best, the one where the lion's mane sort of turns into a flowery design. That way, I can have a lion, but still keep it feminine."

"Yeah, they look cool," replied Stuart, but he had an expression of mild confusion, "but if you're wanting to go for a girly tattoo, why not just get flowers? Why you got a lion in there?"

Leslie gave him a mischievous smile before she replied in a hushed tone, "Well... since I'm getting this tattoo for you, I thought about how I could personalise it just for you, so I checked what your star-sign would be."

"Oh yeah... I think I'm... Leo..."

"The lion!" she replied excitedly, "So, we can say it's a tattoo specifically about you."

"Oh wow... that's so hot!" he whispered in her ear.

The door to one of the private rooms opened and a man and a woman exited. The woman at the reception desk referred to the new woman as Gwen; Gwen was talking to the man, who Leslie assumed had just got a tattoo, based on the cling film wrapped around his forearm, giving him tattoo aftercare advice. Leslie could feel her heart beating in her chest as she realised it was her turn next.

"Leslie," said Stuart, quietly, to get her attention as she was intently listening to Gwen and the guy with a fresh tattoo.

She looked round, whilst giving him a nervous smile, and noticed he was holding a small plastic top lock bag.

"I have an early Christmas gift for you," he said, beaming.

He held the bag by the top, showing it to Leslie. She couldn't see the contents clearly but it looked like the bag contained a silver curved barbell, which had some pink dangly chains attached.

"It's a belly bar that I thought you could have put in there today," he clarified.

Leslie was about to reply, when she heard a Welsh accent speaking to her, "Hi there, I am Gwen, are you Leslie?"

Leslie felt a wave of apprehension, and dryness tickled her throat as she spoke, "Hi, I am indeed. This is Stuart."

Leslie and Stuart got to their feet, as Gwen offered her hand. As Gwen shook hands with Leslie, she looked at Stuart and asked, "Leslie, I just have you down today for a tattoo and a piercing in your belly button. Is that right?"

"Yes, Stuart's just here for moral support," replied Leslie, as she gently caressed his shoulder with her right hand.

Gwen didn't say anything for a second, and Leslie saw concentration on her face; Leslie quickly realised that she was trying to work out if Stuart was her son or her boyfriend.

Leslie slipped her left hand into her pocket and tried to subtly remove her wedding and engagement rings as she spoke, "He's my partner."