Conflicted Ch. 11

Story Info
Leslie and Stuart go on their first proper date.
13k words
4.38
55.4k
51

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11: He Takes Her Out

Leslie took much longer than usual to reach Stuart's house; she stopped several times to calm herself down, almost turning back after one occasion. However, she did eventually reach the Warren household, timidly shuffling up to the front door and barely pressing the front doorbell, half hoping it wouldn't actually ring. Her body shivered as she waited for Coleen to answer the door, but the relatively mild temperature had nothing to do with it.

'Fuck... fuck... fuck... what have I done?' she thought to herself, wondering why she couldn't have just been happy? Why did she have to have an affair? If she had to... why not just with a co-worker, a friend of friend, a stranger from a bar, any of the normal options that bored housewives go for. Fuck, you even heard of the occasional 'cool' mum, who fucked a son's best friend at a party or something. Even a daughter's boyfriend would be better than the kid that bullied her son.

She saw a female figure on the other side of the frosted glass lean in to open the door and for a moment she thought she was going to faint. Greeting her on the other side of the threshold was a square-jawed woman in her 40s, with cropped dyed-blonde hair and a stocky frame. Coleen's stare was cold and uninviting; it made her feel more vulnerable now, than when she had been tied naked to her teenage boyfriend's desk.

"Kitchen," ordered Coleen.

Leslie wasn't sure if she was supposed to say anything, so she remained silent as she walked through the hall and into the Warren's kitchen. Her heels clicked as she followed Coleen, and made her wish she had thought to change out of them at home; she was conscious that last time Coleen had seen her, she had been wearing only these heels. Stuart was sitting at the small kitchen table, looking rather sheepish.

"Go to your room," ordered his mother, and Stuart obediently marched himself out of the kitchen, making no attempt to look at either middle-aged woman.

Leslie assumed that considering the circumstances, Stuart was particularly compliant with his mother today, but she imagined that Coleen had a way of making most people follow her wishes. She heard Stuart run up the stairs and it really hit her, this woman, who was younger than her by more than a couple of years, was actually Stuart's mother. She was about to be sat down and told off by her teenage boyfriend's mum; even if she had had this experience from her own teenage years, she didn't think they'd have trained her for this. She didn't think there were many women who had an idea what to do in this situation. Maybe one of those teachers who sleeps with her students would be able to give her advice, she facetiously thought to herself.

Leslie sat down at the table and Coleen joined her, taking the seat just vacated by her son, directly opposite Leslie. Leslie noticed her hands trembling, so she cupped them in front of her, in a vain effort to appear more collected. Coleen's expression seemed to soften and, unexpectedly, she fetched Leslie a glass of water, thudding it down on the table next to her.

"So, you're the mother of one of the kids at Stuart's school. Lewis?"

"Yup," rasped Leslie, then sipped from the glass of water, realising how dry her mouth was.

"But my kid picks on your kid," stated Coleen, without any trace of emotion.

"Um... yeah."

"But you're still... fucking... my son," she continued, emphasising the word 'fucking'.

"I don't know what you want me to say," Leslie replied, in a pleading tone.

"Is this some sort of revenge thing? Is there a game here? You lure him in and then convince him to do something stupid? Or is there some sort of seedy deal where you pimp yourself out and Stuart is supposed to leave your son alone?"

"No, none of those things, I promise I just like him!" proclaimed Leslie, urging Coleen to believe her.

"Do you know what he's studying at school?"

"What? You mean Stuart?" asked Leslie, taken aback by the unexpected question.

"Yes."

"Um... History, English and Economics."

"Do you know what grades he got?"

"I... don't get why you're asking this," responded Leslie, genuinely confused.

"Just answer... do you know or not?"

"He got an A, a B and a C, and that got him an interview at Manchester," she said, rushing to say the words, hoping she had passed whatever strange test this was.

"How do you know that?"

"He told me. I helped him study, I was there when he opened his exam results."

"So... it's true? You're really really the reason he's actually trying at school? You're the reason my baby boy hasn't talked about enlisting in weeks?"

"I... think so..."

Coleen stood up and walked around the table, and Leslie flinched before scrambling to her feet. She didn't make it far before Coleen flung her arms around Leslie, and to her shock, she found Coleen was crying. The embrace lasted around a minute before Coleen released Leslie.

Still gripping Leslie by the upper arms, Coleen looked her in the eyes, her voice a little shaky, "I found an application form in the bin the day after he got his results. It was completely filled out."

"What? Really? I had no idea," replied Leslie, feeling a little annoyed at Stuart, "I mean no idea he'd actually gone as far as filling up the form."

"No, me neither," said Coleen, "I don't even care about him going to university, I mean, I do care, obviously, but I mean, I just want him to do something that won't put him in care, like his brother, or even worse."

"I don't want that either."

"I know, you really don't do you?" asked Coleen, giving Leslie another hug.

She squeezed Coleen back and began to cry herself; tears of relief. Coleen sat Leslie down and patted her on the back, showing her warmth totally contradicting the harsh stern Coleen Leslie had seen just minutes earlier.

She let Leslie calm down before speaking again, "My neighbour told me she'd seen a woman arriving at house every now and again, and thought she'd let me know in case... well, she thought Joe could be cheating."

Leslie listened, realising that the 'woman' must have been her.

Coleen continue, "At that time, I hadn't told her that Joe and I were separated, so we both thought it was really suspicious about some woman turning up to my house. I got a call from her this morning and rushed home from work. She'd told me the woman looked 'late 30s, maybe 40s' so I just didn't believe you'd be... be... sleeping with Stuart, or if you were, I didn't really think you'd actually be in your 40s.

"When I kicked you out, I thought you were out to hurt my son somehow. I thought this much be some sort of ploy or game to get something out of him. When Stuart told me who you were, and how you met, I just didn't believe it. He told me you helped him, encouraged him, snuck off from your family to study with him, and I just thought he was lying.

"I don't understand how you could genuinely have feeling for my son, when he bullies yours. I don't think I could feel anything but hate for a kid who hurts my family, and I'm not going to mince my words with you, it does concern me, but if you've looked after my little boy, and you've found a way to help him see he's better than just cannon fodder for these politicians and their games in the Middle East then maybe, just for now, I'll trust you."

Just as speechless as she was when she first walked in, Leslie managed a 'thanks', before staring at Coleen in silence. Coleen stared back; she was wearing a trace of a smile, but she could tell she was being inspected for any trace of deceit.

"If you want to keep seeing my boy, there are two conditions," explained Coleen.

"OK, I'm listening."

"Firstly, you don't break his heart, or do anything to hurt him. You screw with him, and this whole thing hits you like a ton of bricks. Whenever whatever this is over, you end it well, or you take no for an answer if it's done."

Leslie, feeling less panicked by this new situation, wasn't sure she appreciated being threatened, but she then though to herself, feeling guilty, that normal mums were usually protective of their kids and Leslie was the abnormal one in this situation.

"Second, if you need to see him, you do it here, not sneaking around in cars, and especially not where he has to jump out of windows to escape getting caught."

Leslie was about to protest that she didn't make him do that, but she quickly felt that was not an important point to make right now.

"I don't want to hear or see anything funny, but I think I've seen enough to know what you two have been doing. I don't like lying and I don't like liars, but I'll keep your cover if I have to, for Stuart's sake."

Leslie took around a minute to completely absorb the situation. She wasn't outed. She didn't have to stop seeing Lewis. Hell, she could even sneak around less. She had escaped, somehow, and was better off for it.

"I'm... can I... go upstairs and see Stuart?" she asked, feeling exceptionally awkward at having to ask permission.

"I'm going back to work. Remember my rules," replied Coleen and Leslie nodded.

Coleen then went in for another hug, but this one was a lot less emotional, more a gesture between two friends, in some ways it felt stranger than their earlier embraces.

"I'll see you later," said Coleen, as if everything that had happened today was just business-as-usual.

Mouth slightly agape, Leslie watched Colleen leave the house. She waited, standing motionless at the spot where she hugged her boyfriend's mother, and stared at the front door, expecting this to be some sort of trick. She edged towards the door, cautious in case it suddenly swung open to reveal a furious Colleen. She reached the stairs, and felt the last vestiges of fear and panic fall away. Taking in the reality of the situation, she bounded up the stairs, tripping at the last step in her over eagerness.

She ignored the pain in her knee and stood back up, rushing to get to Stuart's door. It opened as she reached it to reveal a confused Stuart, who was probably coming to investigate the loud thud that was Leslie seconds earlier. She crashed into him, but his firm stance and grip meant he caught her with minimal effort. She regained herself almost immediately and pulled off her coat, letting it fall to the floor before going aggressively for Stuart's lips.

He kissed her back equally passionately, but only for a few seconds, before pulling himself away to speak, "Leslie, what did my mum say? What happened? Is she here?"

"No, she's gone!" exclaimed Leslie, leading him over to the bed, "She's ok with it... It's crazy but she basically said, she thinks I've been good for you, so for now... she's just... kinda ok with it."

"Really? She said that?" said Stuart, in a quizzical tone, as Leslie dropped to her knees in front of him.

Leslie didn't answer him, instead she pushed against his hips, and he took the hint to sit on the bed.

"She actually said that?" He asked again.

Leslie looked up as she pulled his jeans and pants down to his ankles and said impatiently, "She said she trusts me for now, as long as I don't do anything to hurt you. Now no more talking about your mum, it's time to get hard."

She took his all but flaccid cock into her mouth and sucked on it until it became semi-firm, at which time she switched over to jerking it as fast as she could, whilst licking and sucking each ball in turn. She knew Stuart was still little distracted because it had taken him a little longer to get to full attention, but her hands and mouth and done their work, and she leant back onto her heels to admire the hard staff she had thought she'd never see again. She only took a second to stare though, as she could barely contain her relief-driven lust; she clambered onto the bed, laying down on her side, and waited for her boyfriend to take his place next to her.

With the hand she wasn't using to lean on, she massaged her clit, Watching Stuart as he pulled off his clothes. She enjoyed the feeling of her own wetness as Stuart's tight abs and defined pecs were revealed. Once he was naked, his fingers took the place of hers, freeing her hand to grasp his solid erection. The two of them frantically stimulated each other, until Leslie couldn't take it any longer. She straddled Stuart, and he rolled onto his back, so that she was sitting on his hard cock.

With one hand, she easily slipped Stuart's cock into her slick cunt; cursing through a loud sigh as the tip of the bellend pushed against Leslie's cervix. Leslie usually took the submissive role with Stuart, enjoying his aggressive control over her body, but right now, she was enjoying being on top, enjoying being more than just a passenger; she had completely lost control of the situation and now she had just been handed back the reins by Colleen. She moaned loudly as she threw her hips back and forth, literally causing the bed to sway and knock against the wall. Leslie chose to be here; Leslie chose to cheat on her husband; Leslie chose to fuck Stuart; She chose to fuck her son's bully; this was her choice and she needed to embrace it.

"I thought I'd never get to fuck you again," gasped Leslie, "I can't believe how lucky we are."

"Fuck, I know, that was one of the angriest I've seen her. Wish it was literally anyone else walking in."

"Like in the park?" asked Leslie, thinking fondly of being caught in the act on New Year's Eve.

"Ha! That's different, you liked that," growled Stuart, his eyes rolling, as he was clearly distracted.

"I didn't like it... It just felt so dirty, and good, knowing people saw us together."

"Yeah, but not my mum."

"No, but just someone walking in would be so hot."

"Would you keep going, you dirty slut?"

"Oh yeah," she sighed, "Especially if I was this close to coming hard."

"No matter who it was?" ask Stuart, and Leslie knew where this was going.

"Mmmm, yeah... it wouldn't matter" she groaned, pre-empting the next question.

"Even Lewis," ask Stuart, as he tweaked Leslie's nipple.

"Don't you mean the little dickhead?" corrected Leslie, as she started to pant more heavily.

"Yeah, what if the little dickhead walked in now?"

"I suppose it depends," she gasped, hunched over and gyrating faster, "What do you think he would do?"

"Well..." started Stuart, struggling to think, judging by his expression, "I think he'd say, all whiny and that, 'Oh my god, what are you doing?'"

Stuart's impression sounded more like a childish girl than Lewis, but through deep huffing breaths, she indulged him, "Sounds just like him, just like what he'd say.'

Leslie put her hands on Stuart's chest and swung her hips forward, a little slower than before but more forcefully, while exaggerating the pitch and loudness of her yelps.

"So what would you do?" groaned Stuart.

"I'm... showing... you..." she panted through her porn star groans.

"You'd... you'd just keep fucking me?" asked Stuart, sounding skeptical but excited.

"Of course, I'd hope you wouldn't stop, like you did earlier."

"No... no... I'd tell him to fuck off."

"Really? You're always so rude to him... all he did was ask what we're doing..."

"Yeah..." replied Stuart, sounding a little taken aback by how much Leslie was going along with this, "I'd say 'What does it fucking look like, your slutty mum is riding my cock.'"

"Better..." groaned Leslie, swinging her head back and riding Stuart faster, "I'm so close."

"Is that what you'd say?"

"Yeah, if I was close... like now."

"Yeah," chuckled Stuart, before continuing, "and he'd stand there, guffawing like an idiot, and then you'd tell him to fuck off, like you did at school."

"I wouldn't tell him to fuck off..." replied Leslie, trying her best to talk, as she locked eyes with Stuart, "I'd look him dead in the eyes and say, 'I'm so close, and you're not getting a chance to ruin it this time you annoying little cunt, so shut the fuck up, so Stuart can make your slutty mum... urgh... cum... uhhnnnnn."

The mother and the bully came together, announcing their simultaneous arrivals with loud grunts. Leslie gripped both sides of Stuart's ribcage as her hips jerked purposefully through the final stages of her passion, whilst Stuart squirmed under her, hands pawing angrily at her thighs. Their lustful convulsions ebbed, and Leslie flopped onto her boyfriend, kissing him until his waning erection slipped out of her. She lazily rolled off of Stuart laying to his left, one arm and one leg loosely draped over his body. Stuart shuffled himself around and slipped his left arm under Leslie, pulling her body tightly next to him. Leslie lay her head on Stuart's chest, and listened to his breathing. Her head was angled so it was staring right down the length of his abs toward his soft cock, which was glistening with their sticky love juices.

Stuart broke the silence after a few minutes, his voice soft and slightly laboured, "So if Lewis walked in on us you'd really just call him a cunt and keep riding me?"

"Honestly, probably not... but it was fun to say," she replied, idling her hands across his body.

"But... not definitely not?"

"I'm lying naked in your arms, with a tattoo of your star-sign on my foot... I don't think I can rule anything out," she said, pausing to give a little chuckle to herself, "I definitely think I'd struggle to stop going if I was that close to cumming hard."

Leslie didn't wait for Stuart to say anything more, she reached down to his crotch and took his still wet cock in her hand, massaging it as she brought her face up to his. She kissed him as she waited for his dick to get fully hard once more.

"Again?" he asked, smirking smugly, "The idea of humiliating the little dickhead by giving him an eyeful of you in full slut mode, really gets you going does it?"

It wasn't true that she wanted to humiliate her son. She didn't want to harm him in any way, nor did she want Stuart to either, but each time she had a choice, she was complicit and often supportive of Stuart over Lewis. It wasn't just because of the lust she felt for Stuart, it was because it was taboo, and because it was wrong. So it wasn't that she wanted to humiliate Lewis, but Stuart was right, she enjoyed the thought of doing something so wrong and so contrary to what she should do as a mother. Even the voice at the back of her head had stopped pretending; where before it said 'I don't think this is a good idea', now it was saying 'I shouldn't think this is a good idea'. She wanted to have sex with her son's bully.

"Fuck me on top, Bully Boy, and tell me what you think would happen if the little cunt walked in on us right now, with me pinned under you."

Stuart's wasted no time getting between Leslie's legs and began his story as he started thrusting into her. She listened to Stuart insult and verbally degrade her son. She felt no guilt each of the three times she came.

****

In the week after Leslie and Stuart got caught things were actually fairly uneventful as routine had set in; Leslie went back to work the next day, and her children started school again the day after, which was the Wednesday. Leslie's new job role didn't feel like much of a change, at least in the first week, but it was a good excuse for why she'd be coming home a little later than usual; her family took her at her word when she said she had come straight from work. Oddly, despite the fact she didn't feel guilty for cheating, she did still feel guilt when she lied to them face-to-face.

She bumped into Colleen only once during her visits to the Warren household; it was an awkward, short conversation, but nothing unpleasant came from it, though Leslie distinctly got the feeling that Colleen was trying pretend to herself that Leslie wasn't actually her son's boyfriend. Lewis also only had one significant encounter with Stuart during the week, on the Thursday. It was Stuart that told Leslie about it, as she was riding him; he made of point of telling her he had been quite subtle in his insults, so that Lewis wouldn't have anything to complain about. She had been annoyed that Stuart had gone back on what he said about not getting himself into trouble and risking serious punishment by the school; she was unconvinced that Stuart did 'subtle'. She calmed down after an orgasm and later texted him a topless photo as an apology, when Lewis didn't even mention the incident to her or Malcolm, proving Stuart right.