Confused and Horny

Story Info
Naive girl gifted pleasure by daddy on her 18th and bred.
1.2k words
3.44
150.9k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxy4U
Foxy4U
20 Followers

It was my eighteenth birthday and so my family had decided that we all go to this very expensive and high end restaurant. This included my Mom and Dad was well as some cousins, aunts and uncles who I only saw on occasion.

My Dad and I had always been very close. I adored and looked up to him and he loved and doted on me constantly, much to my mother's annoyance. In simple terms, my mom is a bitch. I know that she loves me and Dad but she just doesn't really care about us that much. One time my dad had even admitted that the only reason they hadn't divorced was because he wanted to stay close to me.

Anyway, to sum him up, my dad was a VERY good-looking guy. He had the whole bulging muscles, towering build and beautiful eyes. To add to his charm he was always a real sweetheart. But as I become older and progressed through my teen years, he started to look at me in a different way. His eyes would linger on my blossoming bosoms and long, tan legs. I felt shy and didn't really understand.

It was half an hour before we were supposed to leave and I simply had no clue what to wear. Suddenly my door opened and daddy- looking dapper and charming- held a medium sized box in his hands.

He grinned in a way that was a little too enthusiastic at me in my silk dressing gown that he had bought me for Christmas and I felt something really strange that I had never before. My nipples hardened and chaffed the fabric and my womanly parts felt hot and moist. I felt my face flush in confusion.

"Hey baby," he smiled. "I got you something to wear tonight."

He handed me the box and he watched as I opened it and pulled out a beautiful red dress. "Wow, daddy!" I ran to him and hugged him. He responded in earnest and pressed against me. His solidness moulding with my soft curves. "It's lovely. Thank you."

I looked at him and smiled but he wasn't looking at my face. I followed his gaze to my chest and saw my peaks had hardened and were long and clearly visible, gently pressing against him.

"Goodness me" he said with a smirk and reached down to touch them. "So long. And I bet they're so pink and pretty beneath this robe." He said in awe. Suddenly he pushed back my robe and pinched and pulled them both in turn.

I moaned. "Oh God! Daddy what are you doing? Why does it feel so goooood" I ended in a groan.

He pecked me on the check. And gave me a wink before walking out the room.

********************

We were at the restaurant by now and the dress daddy gave me continually rode up to my bum and was taut against my ample breasts. They were almost spilling out over the top but I didn't complain as I didn't want to upset daddy. Especially since he looked son happy when he saw me on it.

The whole family was here so we found a large table that would fit all of us on. Daddy sat on my right and mom on my left.

We were appalling and having a great time until I felt a calloused hand caress my upper thigh. I jumped but nobody seemed to notice.

It slid higher and higher until it reached my lace thong. I looked around, utterly confused what was going on. Until cardinality my eye and grinned wickedly. My breathing hitched when he reached my most private place and his thumb suddenly and forcefully pressed on a bundle of nerves that I had never known existed.

He kept pressing harder and harder for what felt like forever and I was a gasping mess. Mom looked at me and inquired what was wrong. To which I choked out, "nothing, my food just went down wrong." She frowned but went back to talking.

Then he began moving his finger in circular motions before dipping it into my hole and gathering some of my wetness. Everywhere he had touched was throbbing and my nipples ached for attention. He brought his hand out of from where it had made a home between my legs and looked me square in the eye before sucking off my juice.

"Mmmmm" he moaned. And made a show of speaking loudly and looking around the table isn't this food just so..." he looked at me. "Delicious."

I excused myself and headed to the toilet only to be grabbed by the arm and pulled into an empty room nearly. I looked up in fear, only to residential it was daddy. My relief was cut short when he picked me up and planted me on a nearby table, stepping between my shapely thighs.

I felt something hard as he ground into me. "Ughhh princess. I know you loved that. You loved me giving your swollen, throbbing clitty all the attention it needed. Huh?"

"Daddy, pleaase, I don't unders-" I was cut off when he yanked down my scrap of lace, now soaking wet as he pulled it up his nose, smelling it and closing his eyes in ecstasy. "God, you smell so good! Don't you worry baby girl. Daddy is going to make you feel so good. You see this" he said and pointed down to his bared penis, "this is daddy's cock and he's going to put it inside of your cunny and you're going to be a woman."

He gripped the back of my neck and brand ought his lips to mine. They were soft and so loving that I couldn't help. But to be eager to respond.

"Yes baby" he said, "it's finally time."

He pressed his large clock against me and lubricated it with my live juices before lavishly stoking my neglected cloth with it. Then without any warning he plunged the gigantic thing into my young, unused hole.

"Baby you're so hot and ahhh" he thrust "tight."

I groaned and he thrust harder. I was so confused. Daddy was making me feel so good but I had never experienced anything like this before. I felt like I was doing something wrong but didn't know what.

There was pressure building inside me, forcing soft moans to slip from my mouth.

"Daddy, im- im- i dont-"he suddenly gave a final thrust and I felt warm inside when it felt like my world exploded. I screamed in pleasure and daddy groaned with his head buried in my neck.

When we bought both finished groaning daddy told me to lay back for at least 10 minutes with my legs up otherwise bad things would happen. I complied and daddy went back to dinner.

*************************

[Daddys POV]

I finally got to fuck my beautiful baby girl. God, the way her tots bounced and the lost lamb look on her face as I have her her first taste of pleasure. Damn. Ill be sure to tuck her regularly.

I ready hope she's pregnant. The image of her with swollen, milk Laden breast and a rounded tummy enters my head. She'd be even more lovely pregnant. I smile. Nothing stopping me now.

Foxy4U
Foxy4U
20 Followers