Confused Ch. 02

Story Info
First fuck. Movie date. Break In.
7.9k words
4.37
21.3k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all the support and I hope you enjoy chapter 2. Keep leaving comments, good or bad. It doesn't matter. And I'm sorry for the delay.

*****

This week is my 21st birthday. I never had a party before, but maybe I wanted one this year. Maybe even go to the club and have my first drink. I'm not much of a drinker anyway.

I'm laying on my couch watching Adventure Time on my 80' inch flat screen TV. When I hear a knock on the door. "Ughhh." I groan and got up off of the couch and walked to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked in a polite tone.

"Brianna." She answered back.

"Go away." I said while smiling.

"Morgani open the door." She laughed.

I opened it.

She walked in and gave me a big hug, like she hadn't seen me in years. We were just together last week. We had went out to eat for our bestfriend anniversary. Celebrating 7 years of us being bestfriends.

We walk to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Guess what." She said with a smile.

"What?" I said looking at the TV.

"I'm getting married!!" She shouted with excitement.

"Oh my gosh. He proposed?" I said turning to her with a big smile on my face.

"Yes!!" She shouted again with the biggest smile on her face. She showed me the ring. That was a nice ass ring on her caramel finger. It had one giant 100k diamond on her silver band which wrapped around her finger.

"Awwwe That's awesome. So now I get to be the maid of honor, right?" Saying it with a grin.

"Yes!! You and Dara will be."

Saying with a big smile on her face.

Dara was our third wheel best friend. She has pale white skin, Brianna's height, and has light blonde hair, she wears glasses like Brianna does. She also knows over 6 Different Asian languages. Which she studied throughout middle school. I always told her she didn't have a life if she had time to learn all those languages.

Well We all met in the 8th grade. Brianna was emo and hated me, while Dara was terrified of me. My middle school record was terrible. I always use to stay in fights because of my Jamaican black foot Indian temper. Like if someone looked at me the wrong way, I would've set it off.

Brianna and I had the same art class when I met her we sat at the same table. Me, her, Will and Jaquria. That's how we all started talking to each other, Jaquira and Will always use to argue about everything. That's when I said "They should get married because they make a good couple." Well i set off a fucking bomb when I said that. Because they would argue about that every fucking day. Brianna and I always laugh our assess of at them. Brianna was black but was my Skin complexion and wore black glasses, had long nails and long thick black hair.

When I sat with Brianna at lunch for the first time That's how I met Dara she was really quiet and looked like a nerd to me. Brianna had known Dara since 3rd grade. We all laughed at my jokes about the most random stuff.

Brianna interrupted my thoughts when she asked "So how are you and Kayden?"

"The same as always good." I said blankly

"You make it seem like he bores you." She said with a smile.

"He does, we haven't had any type of sexual contact at all, and you know that its not in my scorpio nature not to want sex." I said kinda annoyed

"Well why won't you break up with him? Instead of dealing with this." She suggested in a smart ass tone.

"I can't because I don't want to hurt him. You know we've been together since I was 16." I said kinda sad.

"Yeah I know, but do you love him?" She said looking at me directly in my light brown eyes.

Why the fuck does that question keep coming up in everyone's mouth. I thought about how that Nick guy asked me. I hadn't thought about him since the day after our little sexual action in the conference room.

I remember him kissing me and feeling on my ass and up my skirt. Coming home to no underwear.

Reminiscing back to that day made my pussy tingle and start to moisten up.

"So I'm guessing That's a no." She stated waking me from my thoughts again.

"I don't know Brianna. Maybe I should break up with him. I just don't want to hurt him. He's been through a lot of things in his life." I said sadly while leaning back onto the couch.

"Like what? All I'm saying is if he's not making you happy then find somebody that will." She said in a sincere way.

I sighed, and nodded.

"Where is he anyway?" She asked in

Curiosity

"I'm not sure, he said he was gonna come see me tomorrow." I replied instantly

"So are you gonna do it?" She asked

"Maybe,but not today."

"Ok than, tell me when your gonna do it." She said while rising off the couch.

"Where are you about to go?" I said While raising my brow and standing up.

"To my moms house, I have to tell her about the engagement." She said with a smile

"You haven't told her yet?"

"No your the first to know." She said while walking toward the door.

"Awwwe I feel really important right now." I replied while walking behind her.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." She said while smiling.

I opened the door as we said our good byes to each other. I closed it and locked it and jumped back on my couch. I fell asleep.

***********************************************

Next Day.

Nick awakes at 2:00 am in the morning. Just laying in bed scanning through his thoughts about the meetings he has to go to later on that morning. Wondering if the Chinese will agree with the amount his company has offered.

His mind wanders off until the image of Morgani pops in his head again.

while thinking about her he remembers the outfit she was wearing, what she smelt like, what she tasted like. She is one beautiful women with amazing features. He thought.

He also thinks about the other times he has seen her. Like with her oldest sister, she looks just like her oldest sister except more of an hour glass figure, her eyes are lighter, about 4-inches shorter, with her caramelized skin. Just a tone lighter, and her signature curly thick 4c texture hair.

That looks great in those knot things.

Which he thinks looks amazing on her. Shes so beautiful. That's all he could think. He also thought about what it would be like to make love to her in a bed with black silk sheets or any other places she would desire. That thought made him hard. Oh How he'd give anything just to be inside that tight pussy of hers, to feel her insides for his self. He wanted her to his self.

He falls back to sleep with the image of her beautiful face and body stuck in his thoughts. Dreaming of the things he fantasize most about her.

***********************************************

12:30 pm

Im siting at the chair by the front corner window of 'Chipotle'. Drinking my peach 'Snapple' & eating my Burrito. I love Chipotle burritos, I would marry one if I could.

I'm on my iPhone 5s reading about Beyonce and Jay-z getting a divorce on mediatakeout.com.

"Hey girl." A voice says siting in the chair right across from mine.

I look up to see Sarah's long light blonde hair in a side ponytail, while wearing a black pencil skirt with 2-inch heels and a plain tan long sleeved collar shirt tucked in. Her blue eyes looked at me.

"Hey, whats up." I said while taking another bite of my burrito while looking down. Mmmm.

"Nothing much. I just got on my lunch break." She said with a smile while pouring some italian dressing on her salad.

"Cool. I've been down here for 15 minutes now." I responded while looking down at my phone.

"Nice. So I have to ask?" She said while taking a forkful of salad and putting it in her mouth.

"Ask what?" I responded back immediately, looking back at her confused.

"You know?" She said with a giggle, patting her mouth gently with her napkin.

"I know what? Sarah what are you talking about?" I asked getting really nervous but kinda annoyed.

"So when you disappeared with Mr. Parker, did you give him some?"

She asked with her eyes lite up.

"Who's Mr. Parker and what do you mean gave him some?" I asked really confused and annoyed.

"I'm talking about Nick Carter Parker. The oldest son of Reagan Carter Parker. You know that owns Parker Enterprises and industries."

She said kinda confused

My mouth dropped, with no response. I didn't know that he was Reagan Parker's son.

"You didn't know that was his son?" She asked smiling confused.

I shook my head 'no', in shock.

"Wow. Well I noticed when we were at the party all I seen was him starring at you the whole entire night. Then finally after you went and sat down at the bar, I seen him walk up to you. No offense, but most of the women I seen him with, were white girls that look like me."

She said with a snobbish but polite way.

So why in the hell did he not pick you to sleep with? I thought to myself, while grinning.

"Oh really? Wow didn't know that."

I said with a fake smile.

"Yeah so what did you guys do when you disappeared from the party?" She asked taking another big bite of salad.

"Nothing really. He just showed me the view of California in the conference room and we talked for a bit." I said looking back down at my phone.

"Oh well you guys were gone for like at least 45 minutes." She said in a kinda rude but hidden tone.

"Oh didn't notice." Responding back

rudely while smiling.

"Yeah so wouldn't it be bad if your boyfriend found out about Mr. Parker touching you inappropriately?" She said with a evil grin on her face.

I was surprised but it didn't show on my face I simply said In the nicest tone "I don't know what your talking about but I know something that would really be bad."

"Like what?" She said in a sarcastic tone.

"Like finding your barbie skinny lookin ass in the trashcan dead with no limbs." I said, smiling wickedly

She gasped " Excuse me, but are you threatening me?"

"Oh am I. Last I recalled it was promise." I said with a straight face then smiled.

She gasped.

"Yeah, but my lunch break is over so I'll see you around. Ta Ta." She said as she got up and walk quickly away.

I rolled my eyes at her as she walk away. Its creepy to know that she was watching us. Well she must really want him. Fucking weirdo. As I walked to the trashcan to throw my trash away...

"Hey." A voice said

I looked up to see nicks greenish bluish eyes scanning all over my body then back to my face.

Seeing them made my pussy tingle. He looked good in his gray suit and green tie that kinda matched his eyes.

He was walking down the street taking a business call, when he looked in the window of Chipotle and seen her sitting with the blonde from the foundation party.

"Umm hey." I said nervously

"So how are you?" He asked with no hesitation

I lied "I'm great." While smiling.

"That's cool." He said, looking away.

"Yeah... I..Um..I have to get back to work." I said while walking around him slowly.

He grabbed my arm, pulling me back in front of him. "Wait." He said.

"What?" I responded immediately, kinda nervously.

He opened his mouth and then closed it.

"Your wasting my time right now. If your not going to -" he interrupted

"Do you wanna go to dinner with me?"

He asked nervously without showing it on his face or tone. This is the only girl that made him nervous.

He knows he's a pretty good looking guy. Plenty of women always throw themselves at him. Either for his looks or his last name,

but she was much different. She appreciated all the things That's she had in life, like her family, friends, and even her boyfriend that seems to not pleasure her.

"I have a boyfriend." I said with a straight face.

"I know you do." He said with a smile.

"So why ask?" I replied back immediately

"Because its not a date." He smiled again

"Ok then, if its not a date then. I want to go to the movies than." I smiled wickedly

"Ok. What do you wanna go see?" He asked

"The Purge Anarchy." I said grinning evilly

"Cool. I've been wanting to see that. So how about I pick you up this friday at -"

"I can't my birthday is this friday." I said cutting him off.

"Really? How old are you going to be?"

"21." I replied instantly

"I remember my 21st birthday."

"How old are you?" I asked, raising a brow.

"27." He smiled

"You make yourself sound old."

"Well I am." He smiled

"Ok then. How about tomorrow then?" I asked with a smile

"Ok that'll work. Can I have your number so I can... You know... Call you." He smiled

"Give me your phone." I demand.

I took his iPhone from his hand and typed my number in an even took a picture for his contact. He smiled while I took the picture.

Shit. That's when I realized I'm running 15 mins late my lunch break.

"I got to go." I gave him his phone back. Rushed past him straight out the door.

He smiled looking at her exit out the door.

***********************************************

After Work.

I pulled in my driveway of my yellowish white house. Its a medium size house with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a big living room space. Enough space for my nephews to have fun in. They love making forts.

I sat in my car for a second. I was replaying Nick asking me out in my head. He is so nice, but it could be just an act to get in my panties? Again. But why should I care I have a boyfriend. One that doesn't even have sex with me. One that I haven't seen in three days. Maybe I should break up with him. Or instead of break up with him, just tell him I need a break. Yeah I'll do that instead.

I get out my car. Walk to my house door. Unlock It. And walk into the dark house. I hear a lighter. While I'm locking the door.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday my perfect girlfriend! Happy birthday to you! I love you." A voice says

I turn around fast to see Kayden holding a medium size vanilla cupcake covered with orange frosting, with the candle "21"lit up on it, on a plate.

He walk toward me. I realized there is a 4' height difference between Nick and him. He was about 5'9, and it seems like he's been working out more.

"Awe babe this is so sweet." I smiled.

"Make a wish." He said returning my smile.

I wished that I could get fucked. I'm tired of being a virgin.

Then blew out the candle. It was pitch dark. I walked toward the living room light switch. Flicked it on. I turn to see Kayden much more tanned and toned. He was wearing a gray 'Nike' muscle shirt with tan cargo shorts and red vans to go with his reggae flag colors of his socks. His hair was a lighter brown than usual.

Wow he looked sexy ass fuck starring at me.

"So what did you wish for?" He asked in a sexy way as he walked up toward me. He sat the cupcake down on the coffee table.

That made my pussy jump and damp my underwear a little. I haven't felt so nervous just talking to Kayden.

"I can't tell you, because it won't come true if I do." I said while blushing and looking down.

Kayden's never usually this charming. Actually he's never. He's usually shy and I always have to do all the talking. But he seems different I haven't been seeing him like that because of his new job. He's a Bodyguard. So he's gone a lot. Or he's either being a big brother to his sister.

But whatever this change is..I like it.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that rule." He grinned, hitting his head playfully.

"Yeah. So when did you get back?" I asked still blushing

"Around 6:30. I think." He said while scratching his head.

I shook my head smiling up at him. I missed him a lot.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him. And leaned down to my ear. I put my arms around his neck. He whispered

"So I got you a birthday gift."

"What is it?" I whispered back

"I can't tell you until you go take a bath first." He said while still whispering.

Him being that close to me while whispering in my ear, started making me really hot and sensitive down there. Now only if he'd touch me. I'd probably melt right there.

"I ran you some bath water." He said while kissing my cheek down to my neck.

I moaned softly. This is not Kayden at all. He is not usually this seductive. Even when we had make out sessions they weren't like this.

"O-Ok." I stuttered in regular tone.

He took my hand and walked me upstairs to the bathroom. The tub was filled with orange rose petals. I usually see people put red rose petals, like in the movies, but I guess he wanted to go for something different.

"I know your wondering why theres orange petals in the tub instead of red. I have three reasons. #1 I wanted to do something different for you.(I thought so)#2 the orange roses mean enthusiasm and passion. That's how I feel when I'm around you. Plus orange is your favorite color" He said in a charming but sexy tone.

He stands behind me. Kisses my neck while unbuttoning my shirt. He slides it off my arms. Kisses and bites on my neck leaving a red mark.

Right then my pussy started flowing like Niagara Falls. My nipples were fully hard.

He slowly ran his hands down the front of my body until he reached my pencil skirt. He brought his hands to my zipper. which was located on the back of my skirt. Unzipped it. Slid it down my legs. His hands roamed all over my body I could feel his hard coming on.

His erected penis brushed against my lower back near my ass. This was changing my thoughts about breaking up with him. He unsnapped my sexy black lace bra. Each strap he removed he would kiss the spot that it had once covered.

Finally he let my Perky tits hang free from the bondage of the bra. He cuffed them in his hands and straddled them.

I never thought that I would be touched by Kayden like this not even in a million years.

A small "Ooo." Came out my mouth.

He then slid his hands down to my

matching black lace thong and slid them down my legs. I stepped out of them. I could see the big wet spot.

He felt all over my bare body, it kinda made me feel self-conscious. I guess its only from him being fully clothed.

He picked me up to my surprise and gently placed me in the tub.

The water felt so warm and relaxing to my skin.

He smiled at me as he watch me lean my head back against the head rest in the tub.

"Now you wait right here while I go grab your present I bought for you, from downstairs." He said while grinning.

"Ok." I replied back with a smile.

He was almost out of the bathroom door until he stopped to turn around and said "Don't wash yourself, because I'm going to do it for you."

I nodded my head. And he turned back around and walk out the bathroom.

Wow. I wonder what changed Kayden? I know he isn't high because he's to against doing drugs. Maybe one of his friends. I don't know. I like it a lot.

I'm going to enjoy this bath.

I hear footsteps walking past the bathroom. With the sound of carrying paper bags. He sat them in the room. And walked back to the bathroom.

I looked up at him and smiled. He returned my smile.

He got on his knees an grab the purple sponge from off the edge of the tub. He poured some 'Dove' sensitive body wash on the sponge.

He washed me up. Carried me to the room. Sat me on the bed.

"I got something for you to put on." He said while grinning.

"What is it?" I said with excitement

He grabbed the paper bags and handed it to me.

"Here, you take this while I go take a quick shower." He said kissing my forehead getting up off the bed and grabbing a towel. He walked to bathroom and closed the door.

I heard the shower running water. I opened the victoria's secret bag. Pulling out a strapless see through burgundy lace bra with a matching thong. 'So I'm guessing this is my present' I thought. I rubbed lotion all over my body. I put them on. I laid on the bed looking at my phone.

The bathroom door opens... He appears with a towel wrapped around him. I looked up. Mmmm he looked so good standing there with water dripping off of his golden tanned body.