Congo Heat

Story Info
Ex-wife's sexual adventures in Africa.
13k words
4.17
55.9k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wish to point out that although the Republic of the Congo is a geographical fact, along with the cities of Pointe Noire, Brazzaville and the Congo-Ocean railway; this story and the characters therein are entirely fictional and no reflection on this African country or its culture.

*****

Ever since I had seen a television documentary about the Republic of the Congo railway, I had been desperate to travel on that line myself, even if it involved travelling to faraway Africa. The programme had stirred my imagination and Africa was somewhere I had never been before. It all sounded so exotic and interesting. I loved anything to do with railways, so I just had to go.

The Congo-Ocean railway links the Atlantic port of Pointe Noire with Brazzaville, a large town situated on the Congo River over 300 miles away. Brazzaville is in fact the capital city of the Republic of the Congo and bears a heavy French influence. I did my research into the railway and into the Congo's dark history of slavery. It seemed an interesting place to go on a holiday and so unlike anywhere where we had been before. I was keen to ride on the railway link and see the capital, while I knew that Debbie my holiday companion, would be fascinated at the thought of going to a country so different and exotic.

The railway was built by the French during the nineteen twenties and thirties and was lapsing into disuse after the end of the Civil War in 1997, before international help and investment allowed it to flourish again. For me, as an enthusiast, it had a fascinating history, covering the engineering problems of railway construction in that part of the African Congo with its conflicting wet and dry climate. Also, woven into that history, was the terrible human consequences for the vast labour force needed to build it. In those times there was an almost contemptuous disregard for human life by the French company charged with fulfilling the contract.

However, things were different now and with modern diesel locomotives and railway carriages, the line was up and running again. From all reports it was operating quite successfully and proving to be a magnet for tourists such as myself.

I knew I would have to take my ex-wife Debbie with me, because, in spite of a failed marriage, we still went on holiday together. We had divorced a few years ago, but still remained good friends. There were no children and few assets from the marriage, so there were no hard feelings on either side from the fairly amicable settlement. In fact, she now lived near me in the same block of flats in Bristol and I was always bumping into her. She had no romantic attachments at the time, so I went round to her place and told her about the holiday that I had in mind.

And, although she hadn't seen the T.V. programme herself, she was keen to go. I did try to point out the danger and difficulties there might be in travelling around that relatively poor country, but, there was no putting her off. She wanted to go to Africa and that was that. It was a visit to another hot country of course, but, that certainly didn't deter her. She loved the sun and she liked the heat. In fact, I had a theory that the heat turned her on, sexually; either that or the abundance of black men. Whatever it was, she always seemed to be like a bitch on heat when we visited countries like that. Not turned on for me, of course, cos we didn't have a physical connection anymore. But, she seemed to get into all kinds of sexual situations and I was always a keen and fascinated onlooker. I enjoyed that as much as anything.

Anyway, the more I read about the current situation in the Congo and the existing culture, the more I learned that there were lots of things linked with security and safety which might have caused some alarm, even with her carefree attitude. However, I just played them down or didn't mention them. If I had told her about everything I had found out, it could have put her off and then she might have changed her mind about going. And that would have been a big disappointment for me, because I liked her company and I couldn't think of anyone else who would want to go with me.

It was Debbie who took it upon herself to book the air flight out to Pointe Noire and the flight back from Brazzaville; more complicated because they were not direct flights. She also booked the hotels we would stay in and got all the details about the railway journey down to Brazzaville. We decided to share a room with twin beds rather than go to the additional expense of booking separate rooms. However, both of us knew that our time together as man and wife was now firmly in the past. Now we were just holiday companions. Anyway, It seemed that she had organised the whole thing very successfully. She was good at that.

Once our tickets arrived, I concentrated on learning as much as possible about the railway and where we were going from books from the library and various website pages. Meanwhile, Debbie told me that she was reading appropriately themed books and watching such movies as "Black Emmanuelle" and "White slaves of Africa." That amused me no end, but, no doubt, it helped get her in the right mood. I guess it also showed how her mind worked at times.

We flew out from Heathrow on the 20th May at the beginning of the country's dry season and stepped down the aircraft steps at the temporary Bamba Airport in 90 degrees of bright sunshine. We had landed there because of runway difficulties at the main airport. Debbie was wearing a cool, but, colourful, short sleeveless cotton summer dress, which was flapping around the top of her lovely tanned thighs in the little breeze that was blowing around the arrivals entrance. As usual, she was getting lots of attention from the black airport workers and fellow passengers.

We sat in a waiting room, feeling the intense heat as we waited for clearance. Nobody seemed to be in much of a hurry. It was not a busy airport as it rarely took foreign aircraft. I had our passports and other documents ready for inspection, while Debbie leaned back in her seat and splayed out her long shapely legs for any guy walking past to inspect. She felt hot, and, to get what cool air there was under her dress, she had pulled it up so high that I knew that her white panties must be showing. She was also fanning her face with a newspaper trying to cool down. Guys walking past were looking alright, some unashamedly staring, because, Debbie had a pair of legs on her that would stop traffic.

Her introduction to the Congo was to be singled out by two armed uniformed security officials, as we walked past their desk, set up in what was little more than a big corrugated shed. Given her leg show in the waiting room, it was no surprise that the men wanted a closer look at her. So, they made her wait while everyone else went through and walked towards the exit door. Then with a guy on either side of her, she was more or less frogmarched through to a back room, ostensibly, to be searched for illegal substances or anything else that you weren't allowed to bring into the Congo. I knew there wouldn't find anything like that, because, we had been very careful about what we brought with us. What concerned me was that there was not a woman official in sight as the two black men pushed her inside the room and closed the door behind them.

Instead of following the other passengers out of the building into the sweltering heat of the concourse, I came back to the now deserted building and walked across to where they had taken her. The next door room was vacant, so I slipped in there hoping to overhear what was going on. However, it was even better than that, because, there was a one way observation window into that room. I could see them, but, they couldn't see me. So, I had a front row seat on the search and interrogation they were about to do on her.

They were speaking a kind of guttural French, but, I knew a little of the language and could easily understand them. And, from what they obviously had in mind, I guess Debbie could too.

They made short work of opening up her backpack and looking through it. Debbie's panties and nighties caught their eye and were carefully examined and appreciated before being replaced. Then they tipped out the contents of her handbag onto the table. A few condoms fell out along with coins, lipstick and other odds and ends. It was all put back except for the condoms. A sign of what was to come perhaps. I could tell they were just going through the motions at this stage before the main event. Then they got down to the main reason for detaining her.

"Take off your dress" growled the senior man, smacking his short baton hard into his palm. Debbie looked shell-shocked, but, she could see that this was not a man who was going to accept any kind of disobedience, so she started to unbutton. Not long afterwards, her dress slid down her curvaceous frame onto the floor and she stepped out of it. Both men gasped when they saw her in only her panties and high heels. She was naked from the waist up, as she never wore a bra on holiday. Boss man stared greedily at her large sized breasts but was not satisfied; he stared down at her panty clad crotch and made a downward gesture with his finger. He wanted her panties off. (And who could blame him)

Give Debbie her due, she didn't panic, scream or make a scene as most women would have done in that situation. Instead, she obeyed the instruction and down they came, slithering easily on her smooth tanned legs. She stepped out of them and cheekily handed them over. I could see they were gobsmacked at how quickly they had got her naked. Big man sniffed hard at her panty crotch enjoying the scent of her sex as they looked at what they had uncovered.

At first, they just stared...and stared at her long shapely legs, big tits and delightfully shaven vagina. They just took their sweet time ogling my ex-wife's sexy naked body, as if they had all the time in the world. And it wasn't as if Debbie or I could do a damn thing about it. Meanwhile, she just stood there proud and defiant, her nipples stiff and erect, just as they always were when they were under close male scrutiny. Her auburn hair was almost red under the bright ceiling lights, matching the isolated little landing strip of pubic hair above her pussy. She was a beautiful white woman wasted on these black Congo security guys, but, for the present, she was naked, vulnerable and, most definitely, under their control. The fact that she was not alone and had a man waiting outside for her didn't seem to faze these men at all. Debbie must have known then what was going to happen.

Also, her lack of protest and complete subservience to their authority must have made them lick their lips in anticipation. Customs procedure, even in token form was just pushed aside. All they wanted to do now was enjoy the white lady's body and they guessed that she was servile enough to let them. So, while one of them locked the door, the other slid up to her in a kneeling position on the floor, sniffing and licking at her cunt. Debbie moaned, threw her head back but didn't move away. Then, the other one got behind her, his rough black fingers playing with her tits and nipples and running his hands over the outline of her curvaceous naked body. Her gasps and responses to their fondling made them realise that they were onto a good thing. The lovely English lady was a sure fire fuck.

I briefly thought about intervening, but, one look at the guns around their belts made me think twice. Wisely, I stayed where I was. They wouldn't be happy at me sticking my nose in.

Then I felt sweat trickle down my face and my cock stirred into life. God it was hot in that building and the action next door was getting hotter still. Even the one- way window was starting to steam up. I wiped my face and re-focused on what was happening...

I looked down and realised that my erect cock was out of my trousers and in my hand. I was getting as excited as the guys in the other room. I slowly started to wank...

Next door, the black customs men were all over her, kissing, feeling, fingering...and exploring every inch of her lovely white body. They had their shirts off now and the black torsos contrasted vividly with Debbie's fairer skin. Even with her tanned body, it was black on white, white on black...It had hit me then, that this was one of the main reasons she had agreed to come here. She was fulfilling her own fantasies...

I looked up and caught one of them roughly fingering her vagina, getting her wet and ready, while the other threw an old mattress onto the floor. I realised then that they had obviously fucked plenty of other women in this very same room. The mattress was there for that purpose, as they had obviously been on the lookout for attractive female victims passing through the airport. A woman like Debbie must have been just what they were looking for. Did they like white women best? I didn't know, but, I guessed they did from the way they were ravishing her.

They stretched Debbie out on the makeshift bed, while they took turns to fuck her. First, it was the senior of the two getting his long, thick, hard, black cock into her pussy and giving her a damn good shagging. I closed my eyes and shuddered when he worked it into her and noted that he had sheathed on one of the condoms. I growled in appreciation and excitement. It was only our first day and already she was enjoying black cock. What a slut she was. My ex-wife was getting fucked by a black stranger and I was watching from the side-lines giving encouragement ..."Go! fuck the bitch" I heard myself mutter. "Fuck her good." But the big African was doing it anyway, fucking her for all he was worth. And from her ecstatic moans and groans it was obvious she loved every second of it. She was certainly participating in the action, as her upward sexual thrusts matched the rhythm of his tempestuous fuck.

Then, afterwards, his younger colleague made her turn over with her ass pushed up invitingly for a fuck, doggy style. Oh, how she must have loved that, a young, black, hard cock spearing her from behind. And, once in, he gave it to her mercilessly, fucking like a piston and making her tits bounce and jiggle. Her curvaceous white body was covered with sheen of perspiration. God, how they used her body that afternoon, I thought they were never going to stop enjoying her. I guess it wasn't every day they got their greedy hands on a white English beauty like Debbie. Nobody heard her squeals of delight but me. And because they cottoned on to the fact she was enjoying it so much they were not slow in giving her second helpings. I thought they were never going to stop fucking her. Used condoms thrown to the floor when they finished with them.

It was quite a while before she emerged into the sunshine outside. A brief visit to the ladies had ensured there wasn't a hair out of place; all that steamy sex and you wouldn't have known.

"The dirty sods", she complained bitterly afterwards, on our way by taxi to our hotel. "They made me wait for ages then stripped me naked and had their hands everywhere...supposedly searching for drugs."

But I knew it had gone a lot further than that and I also knew she had enjoyed being violated. I knew that because I had witnessed the whole delicious episode. As it was, I had a right old hard-on all the way out to our hotel just thinking about what they had done to her.

When we go back to hotel, she had a shower and paraded around naked for a while. I could tell she was still feeling hot and horny, even after the sex in the customs shed, but, unfortunately, it did nothing for me, because, the only time I ever got an erection was seeing her having sex with other men. In that way, I had already had a hell of a day thanks to those randy black guys at the airport.

There was some kind of Gala dinner on at the hotel that evening, so, Debbie and I decided to eat in-house, instead of going into Pointe Noire and driving back late. Debbie decided to wear an eye popping little black dress, which just about covered her backside and had a cleavage that showed off her ample breasts. I opened my mouth to criticise when I first saw her wearing it, but, knew I would be wasting my time. Debbie wore what she liked and that had always been the case. Apart from that, she was no longer my responsibility. She was 13 years younger than me at 27 and had always liked to show off her youthful figure, particularly to other men.

We had to go down some stairs from reception to get to the dining area. Debbie's high heels, clicking on the concrete, echoed off the walls and ceiling. In the stairwell under the staircase, I saw a notice board with various posters and paused to have a look. One largish rogue poster caught my eye. It was disgusting. "Black Cock loves White Pussy" and if words were not enough to get the message across there was a close-up photograph of a big black penis entering the vagina of a white lady. I was shocked and I must say also a little excited. "They should take that down" I said. It's positively obscene" Debbie saw it too, but if she was thinking anything, she didn't say a word. Well why should she...she had already got the message.

Maybe, all the black men in the restaurant had already seen it too, because, every one of their dark eyes turned to admire my beautiful female companion, as she made her way through the doors.

There was a table of black businessmen in a corner table, all smartly dressed in lounge suits with shirt and ties, who, we assumed were either senior government officials, or high ranking businessmen. I could tell they were big shots from the way the waiters fawned over them. Apparently, they had been in the hotel's executive suite that day for some kind of trade meeting. However, When Debbie walked past them in the restaurant, the conversation stopped. They too were focused on her legs. She was the only white European woman there that night and looked sensational in her short black dress and four inch heels. She continued to get admiring glances throughout the evening and when we retired to the adjoining lounge for a drink, the waiter came over with two glasses of excellent champagne from our dining companions. They were sitting not far away and they raised their glasses in salute when we looked in their direction.

One of them came over. He was big, fat and pure African black. "Good evening," he beamed, showing a fine array of white teeth. I am Jules Melawi and am happy to make your acquaintance. Debbie held out her arm and he took her hand and politely planted a kiss on it. At the same time, I could see him, looking down and unashamedly, admiring her ample breasts on display in that figure hugging dress. He pointed to the champagne. "Please join us in a toast to our beautiful country...you are very welcome here." There was an awkward attempt at conversation after that. He asked some questions and didn't seem to be particularly interested in our answers. I knew it was Debs he was interested in, because, if I had been on my own he wouldn't have even acknowledged my existence.

After he re-joined his colleagues, we sipped the champagne and thanked them; smiles all round. Or was it smirks? It was difficult to tell. The champagne was excellent and we soon finished our glasses.

We must have sat there for only ten or fifteen minutes. Meanwhile, the openly lustful stares continued. From where we were seated, I knew that they would have an excellent view of her, as she crossed and uncrossed her legs in open view. She knew they were looking at her, of course, and not once did she tug her dress down. Debbie was in her element being the centre of attraction.

It was very pleasant, just sitting there in the hotel lounge with a piano player tinkling out some tunes. But, I was well aware of being watched by those black men at the table nearby. They were still looking at Debbie of course, but, there was also something else...as if they were waiting for something to happen. My instincts told me we were in danger.