Congratulations Ch. 01

Story Info
A voyage of discovery for Ashkey.
1.8k words
3.74
41.2k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

The day dawned a typical summer's day. As Ashkey pulled by the curtains she noticed that there was not a cloud in the sky and that the sun although low in the sky was blazing bright and gave every indication of another hot day. She stood for a moment and as she opened the window to allow the fresh air to enter she realized that there was no wind and the day would be stifling.

Naked because she always slept naked she stepped back from the window and moved towards the bed. She passed the mirror and could not help but have a look at herself. She was a mother of two and married to a hard working man. She had spent the last few years at home being a mother and now she wanted more.

Ashkey was 24 years of age. She had always had what she considered a sexy figure and as she looked in the mirror she was not disappointed. Ashkey was about 5 foot 7 inches tall. To her the best part of her body was her legs which were long and lithe. She had breasts that were neither big nor small and had not sagged with age. She had a fine arse and a waist that beckoned people to cuddle.

Satisfied with what she saw she began to dress for the day. She had already showered and trimmed her hair. She pulled on a bra that accentuated her breasts and a matching half-cut bra. Whatever else she did she liked to expose her breasts. She topped the lingerie ensemble with a white t-shirt and a pair of figure hugging denims. Satisfied with her look she brushed her hair and stepped out of the bedroom to face the day.

Down the stairs she went and into the kitchen. As per usual it looked like a bomb had hit it. Her two children were sat at the table with expectant looks on their faces. She knew what they wanted and duly proceeded to dish out their breakfasts. Satisfied the kids dug in and Ashkey prepared herself a cup of coffee.

Taking the coffee into the front room and happy in the knowledge that her children were happy she put on the radio and picked up the paper. She always used this time to indulge herself and relax. All too son she knew that it would be time to take the eldest to school and the youngest to playgroup and then she would have to get on with chores.

The moment of personal indulgence lasted for too short a time and soon her peace and quiet was disturbed by the noise of scraping chairs and the banging of the kitchen door. The children had finished their breakfast and were now rushing about getting ready to leave the house.

Ashe key put down her coffee cup and paper and walked into the hall. She put on her coat and then stood with outstretched arms holding the children's coats. They were good kids and like lambs they came and got into their coats. Ashkey walked them out of the house and to school and playgroup.

She returned to her home. Taking off her coat she stood for a moment in the hallway and looked around. She had a good life and her husband worked hard to provide the comforts for both her and her children. She wanted to smile and yet somehow she found she was unable to. She longed for a little bit more than what she had.

Ashkey brought herself out of her thoughts and began to do the daily chores. There was washing, ironing, cleaning and meals all to do. She knew that it would probably take her all day but at the end of it she also knew that she would have a house to be proud of and her husband would be pleased. Within minutes she had begun her job as she saw it. What was wrong with her today? Try as she might Ashkey found that she was having difficulty coping with her chores today. Something was drawing her away from them and she could not put her finger on it. She stopped cleaning and went to the kitchen and flicked on the kettle.

Sitting down at the table she took the paper once more and tried reading it. The kettle boiled and she prepared herself a cup of coffee. As she tried to drink it and read the paper her frustration was growing. Nothing was going in and with a resigned sigh she put the paper down and returned to the front room.

She sat herself down on the couch and looking into fresh air and wide open spaces she drank her coffee. Her mind had moved to a new life that she had begun to create for herself. She had not confided this new life to anyone. It was her secret and although she tried to deny it the life was beginning to draw her in.

Her life revolved around the latest technology of society the computer. Her husband had purchased the machine six months ago and had used it to collate the family bills and organize his work schedule. Initially Ashkey had stayed away from the computer as she had a fear of new things.

Then one day she was sat alone in the house. Her chores had been done and she had found herself at a loose end. For a reason that she would never be able to explain she went to the computer and pressed the on button. She sat herself down and waited for it to spring into life.

Within minutes she was greeted by a series of strange figures and numbers. She sat there confused and wondering what to do. Eventually the screen changed and she was greeted with a new screen that displayed her husband's name. It was also asking for a password. She had no idea what it might be so she pressed cancel and the screen came up with a list of programmes.

For a while she scrolled through the programmes that were displayed before her and found not a lot of interest. She found the games menu and played some cards for a while. She was getting angry. Over the previous six months she had been aware that her husband had been spending more and more time on the computer and she could not work out why.

She did however come across a programme that allowed her to set up her own screen and choosing a name and a password she created her own screen. She moved from her husband's screen and onto her own. Her programmes were the same as her husband's.

Thinking she had scrolled through all the programmes Ashkey was about to turn off the computer when something caught her eye. Down in the bottom of the screen was a symbol that was unfamiliar to her.

She was intrigued and could not help herself clicking on it. When she did this she was opened up to an even newer world – the internet. She had heard about this but never experienced it.

She typed in her name and gave herself a password and switched on. The screen flickered and there was a serious of beeps and buzzes. Ashkey sat and soon she was online. She wondered what to look for and decided on a phrase.

Adult Company she typed.

Within seconds she was given a list of sites where she could find the information. She scrolled through them and found herself drawn to a site entitled Literotica. Intrigued she opened it and this was where her new life had begun.

Ashkey was fascinated with what appeared in the screen in front of her. The site was an adult one and was portrayed with a figure of a naked woman. Ashkey scrolled through it and was intrigued with the contents of it.

What drew her first were the stories. Time was now lost to her and she began to scroll through the stories and even read a few. She realized that they had been written by fellow adults like her and she began to wonder if perhaps she could write one of these stories.

Keeping the idea fresh in her head she moved to something called Forums. She was intrigued by this and decided to open this. Here she was greeted by an array of topics. One of them was called Literotica Personals. She tried to open this and was prompted that she had to register to access the data.

For some reason now she was frightened. All sorts of questions went through her head. Was it safe to give out personal details? She contemplated what to do for a moment but for some reason she felt that she had to access this site. With a mind of their own she began to type.

Name- Ashkey

Username-SexyHousewife

Password-***********

E-mail-Ashkey24@xxxx.com

Location-USA

Age-Wait and See

Interests-Need to explore these but open to persuasion.

The form was now complete and with sweating hands she pressed send. Ashkey sat for a minute and then the screen changed. It read

Congratulations SexyHousewife welcome to Literotica. Press enter to return to homepage.

Ashkey did as instructed and found herself back on the Forum page. She scrolled down the page until she came back to the personals and then she pressed enter. The screen went blank for a moment and then she found herself looking at a list of adverts.

Ashkey scanned the page occasionally clicking on one and opening it up. With baited breath she read the details and realized that the personals were a way for people to let adults know what they were looking for.

Ashkey stayed on the personals for about twenty minutes and she even found herself contemplating answering some. She was so nervous and then she had a better idea. She would post her own personal.

The decision she got up from the computer and went to make herself a cup of coffee. As she waited for the kettle to boil she glanced at the clock and saw that she still had plenty of time before her children were due to be picked. She made her coffee and then sat at the table and contemplated what she was going to write.

After fifteen minutes she had her message composed in her head and she returned to the computer and began to write.

Hello to all the people on Literotica. I am a new member here but I am also intrigued. I am a 24 yr old mother of two and I find that I am sat at home for hours on end on my own. I have read some of the stories here and I am interested in writing one and maybe corresponding with other writers. For some reason I am also interested in receiving sexy e-mails from people.

I await your response

Housewife.

Then she pressed send. She wanted now to get off the computer and she quickly logged off and then out of the computer.

She looked at herself and found that she was visibly shaking but more than that she found that she was excited and if she was honest had become a little moist.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers