Congratulations Ch. 02

Story Info
The voyage continues.
2.5k words
3.82
29.3k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Ashkey tried to forget about what she had just done. Deep inside her she knew that it was naughty and yet she found that she was more than willing to keep what she had done a secret.

She tried to concentrate on the work that needed to be done around the house and before she knew it the time had come to pick up her children. All in an instance she forgot the woman on the computer and became a wife and mother again. She picked her children up and fixed them up with snacks and then began to prepare the evening meal.

Ashkey was back in her comfort zone and she was soon lost in what she was doing.

Moving around the kitchen effortless she was peeling the vegetables when the telephone rang. Putting down the peeler she went and answered the phone

"Hello Ashkey speaking"

"Hiya darling how are you and the kids?"

"Were ok honey. The girls have had a good day at school. What time are you home?"

"Ah well that's why I am ringing you see!!!!!!!"

Ashkey knew her husbands tone of voice. This was one of those phone calls when he announced that he had to go out of town for the night and so with a silent sigh she said

"What's the matter honey?"

"I am sorry darling but an urgent job has come up out of state. I have to go tonight but it should be only for 48hrs. You know I will miss you and the girls but think of the money"

Ashkey had shut off her mind as soon as she had heard the words out of state. She loved her husband and appreciated the money that he brought in but she did hate to be alone. Suddenly she realized that the line had gone quiet.

'Sorry honey" she responded.

"One of the girl's was trying to get my attention" she lied

"That's okay darling. Well as long as you and the girl's are okay I better go. Speak to you tomorrow. Love you darling"

Holding back the tears so as not to alarmed her husband Ashkey managed to say

"Love you too darling and the girl's blow you a kiss"

With that he was gone and Ashkey had to face up to the prospect of an evening at home with just the girl's for company and it would not be too long before they were going to bed.

She went back to peeling the vegetables and before she knew it working on autopilot she had made the evening meal and served it to the girl's and herself in silence. The time was passing slowly but she maintained the façade of the happy mother and bathe the girl's read them a story then settled them down to bed.

This done she found the evening her own. She poured herself a glass of wine and tried to relax in front of the television. She couldn't find anything to interest her despite going through all the channels. Eventually she turned the television and put on some music. With this in the background she was soon relaxed and as she drank her wine she became intrigued again.

Had anyone replied to her ad?

Walking towards the computer she soon found herself switching it on and becoming impatient as it took its time to load. Eventually the screen flickered into life and she logged on. Again the machine seemed to take an age to lock into her screen but her patience was rewarded.

Taking a deep breath she moved the cursor over to the internet icon and clicked on. She logged on and awaited a response. This was quicker than the machine and within seconds she was looking at her home page and then a little voice said

"You have e-mail"

Ashkey clicked on the little red envelope and looked at the e-mail. It was from Literotica. Sweating now she clicked it open and it said

You have a new private message at the Literotica Forum.

Ashkey could not believe it someone had replied to her message on the personals board. She sat for a moment and contemplated what to do. If she opened it she was committed to following up and replying to it but then if she ignored it she was being rude to the sender. Indeed a dilemma.

Getting up from the computer she went into the kitchen and poured herself another glass of wine. She stood alone in the kitchen and slowly sipped the wine al the time looking back into the front room and at the computer screen which was flashing the message.

She decided to take the bull by the horns and open the message.

She went back to the computer and with shaking hands she typed in the address of Literotica and waited to be taken to the site. As with logging onto the net it did not take long and she found herself looking at the picture of the naked woman. She scrolled down the screen and located the forum's icon and then she took a pause before clicking it open.

Before her eyes the screen changed and she was confronted by the board and an overlay which repeated the fact she had a private message. She clicked on the overlay and it asked her if she wanted it opening in a separate window. She clicked on yes and the screen changed to reveal the following message.

Hello Housewife,

Loved your message.

My name is Tony and I love to write stories. What kind of stories are you interested in writing. I have found that recently that I have begun to write erotic literature. It would be interesting to write a story in two parts. You could write from one character's perspective and I could write from another's.

If interested please reply.

Ashkey could not believe it. Not only had someone replied but it was someone who was interested in writing a story with her and not exchanging an erotic e-mail. When she had added that codicil she instantly regretted it and had wondered how she would have handled it had someone responded in that way.

Staring at the computer screen she was wondering how to reply. Thinking quietly to herself she came up with this.

Dear Tony,

Thank you for your response to my message. It was so nice to hear from you. I am writing this to you in the hope that we can establish some form of rapport. I would like to tell you something about myself.

My name is Ashkey and I am 24yrs of age. I am a married woman with two children. I am a stay at home mother.

I would love to write a story with you although at the moment I am not comfortable with the idea of it being an erotic one. Shall we establish a theme on a non-erotic nature and then see where we go.

Hope to hear from you soon

Ashkey

With that she pressed the send button on the computer and her new life had moved on a stage.

Over the next few weeks the e-mails had flowed between the two and eventually that had led to them establishing a story. Once she had started Ashkey actually found the writing easy and then eventually she found that she enjoyed it.

When the story was complete they had discussed each other's lives and then schooling and finally they had broached the subject of sex. Ashkey actually felt quite comfortable with Tony now and found that she was able to tell Tony whatever she wanted.

They had established a theme for an erotic story and now they were ready to start. Tony said that he would write the first chapter.

This brought Ashkey back to the future and she found that she was still sat in her front room with her cup of coffee and was staring at the computer screen. She knew that Tony would have been good to his word and that beyond that blinking computer was the first chapter. Today she should be opening it but she was suddenly frightened. Steeling herself she decided the time was right. She had come this far she might as well go all the way. She walked towards the computer and switched it on.

Ashkey waited in anticipation for the computer to whirr into life. She sat there staring at the screen and urging it to go faster. As soon as the names came up she clicked on hers and then typed in her password.

Silently swearing she urged the computer on and then it was there – the internet icon. She clicked it open and then typed in her username and password. Again she waited frustratingly for the screen to- re-emerge.

It was done and for a moment Ashkey sat with her eyes closed. She knew that it would be there but she also wished that it wasn't. Taking this step ensured that she had moved on to another level with Tony.

Her eyes closed she thought about what she was about to do. For some reason she thought she was cheating on her husband but then she reasoned that she would never meet Tony and that all she was doing was exploring her sexuality. It was a subject that she had never felt comfortable discussing with her husband and yet here she was doing it with a stranger.

With now resolved anticipation she opened her eyes and glanced up at the little envelope in the corner of the screen. It was flashing and it was red. This meant that she had e-mail. She initially did not get too excited for she had been getting some spam mail recently.

Still she had to open the box to find out what was actually there. The first message appeared and it was indeed spam. Ten more were revealed and they were all spam and she was beginning to get frustrated when there at the bottom was the message she was looking for.

Could she really open this e-mail?

Determined to see this through she clicked on the e-mail and prompted it to open.

Again she closed her eyes. She knew the words that lay before her would be of a sexual nature and she could also feel herself wettening between the legs at the prospect.

Silently she opened her eyes and took in the words that appeared on the screen before her. Before she knew she was lost in the words on the screen. Tony no matter what else was one hell of a writer and he was making Ashkey pant.

Her head and mind had moved to another place. She was in the world that Tony had created and she was the female character that Tony had created. Although Tony had written it from the male perspective she found she wanted to and in fact was that female character.

What was happening to the woman in the story was what she wanted to happen to her. She could no longer deny the frustrated sexual person that lay within her. Tony by way of his words was opening up a new world to her and at the same time he was opening up her and hard as she tried she was loving and lusting it.

Lost now in the story and taking on the persona of the character Ashkey began to touch herself. If asked later she would deny any of what was about to happen because she was away. This was not her this was a character.

Her hands began to move up and down her body. They caressed her arms and then her abdomen and then down to her legs. They wandered around her thighs and up and down her calves. Without knowing it her hands had moved between her legs and were caressing her pussy through the material of her jeans.

Her hands were moving involuntarily and she was soon grinding her hand hard between her legs. She was lost in a new masturbatory world and she was loving it.

Soon her hands moved again and this time they began to pull her t-shirt up. Slowly they pulled at the hem of the t-shirt and as she pulled it up her breasts became exposed in their half cup bra. Over the top of the bra peaked her breasts and the nipples were hard and erect. If anyone had asked her she was unaware that the curtains were open to her house and if asked she would have said she did not care.

Her hands absently discarded the t-shirt onto the floor and then as quickly as she had discarded the t-shirt she reached round and unclipped her bra and added that to the t-shirt on the floor.

Ashkey was still reading as she took her right breast in her hand and began to fondle it. She moved it around her palm and then she moved on to her nipple. Taking it in her hand she tweaked it to hardness and then she applied the same treatment to her left breast. Although she was lost in her own world she continued to read the story that Tony had written.

She was fascinated by his words and they were drawing her deeper and deeper in. Before she was aware of what had happened she undone the buttons on her jeans and was sliding them down her legs. She gathered them up and tossed them aside as she had her t-shirt and bra. All that was left covering her up from the outside world was her knickers.

As subconsciously as she had removed the outer garments covering her body she slipped her hands into the side of her knickers and drew them down her legs and kicked them off.

Ashkey was now naked for all the world to see and she did not care. She was hooked now and the juices were flowing out of her pussy. She had never felt so sexually aroused and she was loving it.

Slowly she opened her legs and then she was spreading her pussy lips. With her right hand she located her clitoris and she began to massage it. She remembered how she used to do it and like riding a bike she was soon back in the rhythm.

As she rubbed and grabbed at her clit the juices were pouring out of her. She was so aroused that it was not too long before she orgasmed and when she did her body shuddered and shook as it had not done in a long time.

At last her orgasm subsided and Ashkey opened her eyes. She looked around her and when she did she got a shock for there at the window stood the young gardener she employed. She realized that he must have been watching her but worse he was putting something back in his trousers and Ashkey realized that he had been masturbating.

She blushed and thought,

What shall I do?

robin35
robin35
126 Followers