Congratulations on Your Pregnancy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a little hairier than I would have liked and I made another mental note to review that for our next session. I spread her legs wide and rested them on my shoulders and started lapping up her honey for all I was worth. I knew that it wouldn't be long before she gave me a little shower and I hadn't even planted a finger in her yet. She was starting to get very wet and very interactive with me. She was grabbing my hair (again, luckily I like that -- a lot actually. Even though I had not given permission to her to do so). Sure enough in a few minutes she had built up to the point of no return as we got into a rhythm. She was on the edge, I was getting her close to release only to slow down. She seemed to know what was going on and went along with no complaints and just allowed me to take her where I wanted her to go.

And I did, after a few more rounds she gushed all over my face and let out a series of long ancient sounding sighs followed by an almost purring as she started to come down. I stayed between her legs, I slowed the lapping taking in as much as possible of her savouring this moment. Her body collapsed and she released my hair.

I stroked her legs and helped her come down. I pulled myself up beside her and just caressed her in very close contact. She was in a dreamy state, I loved the look on her face. She had a look of interest on her face, wondering what I wanted her to do next, while knowing it was okay to take our time. I allow her to relax and enjoy the moment, for us to enjoy the moment. I passionately kissed her and she responded like a natural lover. It felt natural and real.

After a while with a slight nudge on one of her shoulders she knew what to do and with renewed vigour took me into her mouth. She looked up very satisfied that I got as big as I did in her mouth. On average 6.5 inches, with a nice circumference, yet the head when inspired gets fairly large. I was certain that I was bigger than her hubby. She spent a lot of time looking up at me as she focused on learning how to lick and suck me off. No she wasn't an expert or gave the best head ever, but it was an A+ out of the gate for a beginner and I knew that with a little practice and patience it would be expert A+ level head. But that was not to be rushed. For now I just wanted her to build up her esteem and learn on the fly...

I pushed her head and I knew she was unsure of what I wanted so I guided her hand to my balls and again she started sucking them, I pulled her hair taut to say not so hard and she got it. She began sucking lighter and softer and licking as well she went to work, lathering up my balls, then she licked all the way up my shaft and then back down. I think Shri has been watching some movies...I made a mental note to inquire about that later.

As much as I wanted to plunge into that beautiful pussy, I did not want to rush this and even slightly considered not doing that this time. I pulled her up by her hair and she was laying full on top of me. We kissed passionately and I started to move her small frame up and down my body, which she got into easily.

After a while I slid her onto her side and went over to take out a few condoms I had brought. She stayed on her side as I had left her (again, a good sign). I got back on the bed with my knees at her head, she understood right away and started sucking and licking while I removed the condom. I started to put on the condom then I took her hand to show her how to do it. She nodded and completed the task with great care and anticipation.

I shimmied down and started passionately kissing her again, and then rolled on top of her. This was a first for her to take my full weight and it seemed fine, even though I was close to 100 pounds on her. I estimated she was about 100 pounds, and I was 200 pounds. All the while I was massaging her sides, ass, and breasts. I pried her legs open and entered her fairly easy after getting the head in. I took it nice and slow and looked deeply into her eyes as I did, I could tell she was loving this and the last few inches made her twist her head from side to side. She was definitely filled up more than she ever had been before and made an "O" with her mouth, which I loved especially as she griped my back and ass checks to pull me in. After some good slow strokes in missionary I allowed her to get accustomed to my size and weight. Then I started to give her a few harder thrusts which created a bigger open mouth gasping "O". I think she would have been more vocal had hubby not been in the apartment. Her pussy was super slick and her nails were digging into my back, which was such a turn on.

I then set up on my knees at her entrance with her legs hinged into the air and started to slap her lovely glistening pussy lips with my cock, sliding just the head in and out slap, slap, slap over and over. Shri was actually licking her lips in a sensual way looking at me and tilting her head with her back fully arched then she looked directly at me. She was so erotic and I knew she was building to another orgasm. Her lips were open and receptive. I loved everything about this girl. She was the perfect petite package of sexual energy that had been waiting to be released, and I had the key and knowledge to release the genie.

Shri arched her neck, pulled back her legs and started releasing, while grinding her pussy up and down to meet my strokes. She literally flooded the bed and the two of us. Although it may have only been a few minutes, it seemed to last ten minutes, it seemed endless. I knew I could have kept her in that state for a longer time, but I also knew that she would need some recovery time. I slid fully in filling her to capacity and deeply buried myself to the hilt and laid on top of her caressing her face and sides. She was just getting her breathing back and started to be able to focus and look into my eyes when I flipped her over to be on top of me. She just folded into my chest and grabbed me hard, just as a natural lover. I patted and stroked her head pulling her close and tight into me, and slowly massaged her as she started to come down and her electric jolts subsided. I began to touch certain spots randomly.

I had literally lost time, but estimated we were well over two hours now. My cock slowly slipped out of her love hole as it started to shrink, and although I wanted to bask in the glow for a while longer, I knew it was time for Shri to drain me. I pulled her face up to mine and kissed her and then tilted it so we were on our sides. I grabbed her hand and guided it to my cock and removed the condom. She began massaging my balls and softly stroked me. I then guided her mouth to my left nipple and she started to kiss, lick and suck it. My cock was ready once again and I put one hand on her shoulder with no weight at all and Shri started her descent. Somehow I felt she knew this would be our final act of the day. Her skills as a lover all around had rapidly increased. And she was definitely moving to a B+ cocksucker from a B- starting point, but she was all A+ in attitude. I drifted off, stretched out and while I enjoyed nice slow oral love from my new lover. I periodically massaged her head and face, but mostly had my hands behind my head and wore a huge grin as I built up a major eruption.

Shri knew I was getting close and adjusted her positioning kneeling between my legs. She moved her mouth up and down on my shaft, not too wet, just right, with one hand massaging my balls. I have a lot of control and could come anytime, but I like to let it build up over and over before releasing. And I knew that Shri would do this for hours if and when I wanted. She had a nice flow of sliding my meat in and out of her throat with ease, just as I had slid in and out of her pussy earlier. I decided to just let her play it out as it happens as I started to reach a state of no return.

Shri knew and moaned with urgency and got a little jittery in preparation then, with three steady blasts followed by a soft flow, my cum was received with the loving attention of a long term lover. Shri cleaned me thoroughly and never spilled a drop, even though she had that hmmm sound of being at capacity a couple of times, she figured it out. I pulled her on top of me as we caressed and cuddled for a while. Then we both knew it was time for me to leave. I told her I wanted to take a shower, she got me a towel. It took only 6 or 7 minutes to shower. When I got out she had a glass of water and some cut fruit ready and waiting in the bedroom; heaven with whipped cream and sprinkles on top, I had already eaten the cherry.

Shri took my towel off and started to make sure I was dry, she patted me all over, then bent at her waist and kissed my cock with a shy smile with a satisfied lovers look in her eyes. I pulled her close and bent to kiss her deeply. It was an awkward moment, both of us knowing I had to go and yet both of us not wanting to be separated.

I said, "Shri, you are a beautiful woman and lover, and I will be back in two weeks."

She said no words, yet folded her head into my chest and patted my chest with her hand. Then she stepped back and started to dress me I really liked this. I ate some of the fruit and drank half a liter of water. When I was ready, I remembered to tell her to trim her pussy hair and she seemed to understand.

We left the bedroom and she escorted me to the door with no acknowledgement of Prath. I simply said I would be here at 2PM in two weeks on Tuesday. Shri nodded and off I went. I was in la-la-land like I was stoned as I made my way out of the building and to my car. I realized it had been just over 3 hours, outside of my original estimate, but still good for both parties. Most importantly, it set the tone for the relationship-- don't rush me and I get what I want.

WOW, what a woman, what a surprise. I knew this would be enjoyable but rarely if ever had I ever been this far off at estimating a lover's ability.

And I think that was it, it started out more of a job or indecent proposal, but had quickly become much more...Shri needed and wanted this.

12