"Congratulations on Your Promotion"

Story Info
Accountant is accused of theft, boss offers her a way out...
2.1k words
3.92
150.5k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obe189
Obe189
116 Followers

"Greta, Mr. Fraser would like to see you in his office today. I have scheduled you in at 4 PM, please do not be late."

"Oh fuck!" I can't help but think to myself. When it's Friday and the boss of the company wants to see you that afternoon, that's never a good sign. Not to mention that my pervert of a boss has been after me since I started 7 months ago. I knew I shouldn't have accepted this job when he was flirting during the initial interview, but how could I turn it down? The money was just too good to pass up, especially for an entry level accounting position!

When my husband and I moved to New York, it was a struggle. He's a writer, but the truth about being a starving artist isn't nearly as glamorous as you'd think. I had just finished my Bachelors in Accounting, but being a tall blonde woman, people tend not to take me seriously. The fact that my breasts are 34D's doesn't help. People don't see a smart woman when they look at me; they just see a bimbo, which is what I'm sure Mr. Fraser thought when he hired me. But I work hard, and I thought I was doing well, apparently that is not the case though, since I'm afraid I'm about to be fired.

I spent the day with my head down, just trying to stay busy and not worry about what was happening that afternoon. I cannot lose this job though, so I decided that I would walk in with my head held high, and face whatever I was being accused of. I'm a good employee, and I'm worth keeping around damn it! As 3:50 rolled around, I stood up, straightening out my skirt and checking my blouse for wrinkles. Satisfied with my appearance, I walked down the hall towards the boss's office, my high heels clicking announcing my arrival. Mr. Fraser's secretary let me go right in, with a smile on her face. That bitch probably knows what's coming, but I'm not scared, I can handle this!

"You wanted to see me Mr. Fraser?

"Yes Greta, please come in and sit down. I have been alerted to a situation, and I think we need to discuss things, and decide how to resolve this."

So far, so good! Sitting down in the large leather chair, I wait patiently for him to continue, confused as to what situation could possibly involve me. I watched patiently as my boss typed on his computer, before turning the screen towards me. I could clearly see the company's yearly budget graphed out, which I understood. What didn't make sense to me was that there was another graph which showed that a substantial amount of money had been disappearing every month, totaling up to just over $20,000 for the year. My accountant's mind was quickly able to put the situation together.

"Someone is skimming money from the company! You're right Mr. Fraser, that's a pretty serious issue. I can go back over the budget each month and see if I can find where the money is going, which should help us to identify who the thief is."

"That won't be necessary Greta, you see, my team has already gone over the numbers and we have discovered the crook. But you have probably guessed that by now." I couldn't help noticing at this point that Mr. Fraser is smiling in the creepy way he does when he is about to finalize a deal. "We have already figured out that you are behind the missing money Greta. We were able to track the transactions back through the system, and discovered that they had all originated from your terminal. This is a breach in your contract, as well as being a very serious criminal offense. Care to explain yourself before I call the police?"

As I sat there, I was in shock. MY terminal? How could it have come from my terminal? I've never stolen anything in my life! Then the rest of his words hit me. "The police?! Mr. Fraser there has obviously been a mistake, I didn't do this! Please, let me look at the accounts, I can prove my innocence. My husband and I can't afford for me to lose this job, and if I'm arrested for fraud, I'll never be able to find a job again! Please... We can figure this out!"

As I spoke, Mr. Fraser had made his way around the large desk to stand in front of me, leaning back and grinning as I tried to defend myself. My boss is not a bad looking man; he is tall with a decent body, and very imposing, especially looking down at me like he is now. Despite how hard I am trying to defend myself, I can tell that he has chosen to stand so close so he can exert his power over me. As much as I don't want it too, it's working. I am scared of losing my job. My lips are trembling and I'm fidgeting in the chair as he stares down at me.

"All right Greta, calm down. I'll be the first to admit that my team has made mistakes in the past, and you've never caused me any trouble before, so I'm willing to give you a chance to prove your innocence. But I will expect your complete cooperation during the investigation, as well as your assistance with another issue I am having."

"Really? Thank you sir, I'll of course do anything you ask. I swear to you I didn't do this! What else would you like me to help with? I'll be happy to help you if it means keeping my job!"

"I'm glad to hear it, I have always admired your enthusiasm and commitment to this job. Now let's see if you're willing to follow through with it. Unbutton your shirt Greta."

His words are like a slap in the face, "What? What the hell did you just say to me?" I demand, suddenly angry. How dare this pervert say something so foul! Standing up, I grab my bag and march towards the door. "I'll be letting HR know about this Mr. Fraser. What makes you think you can say that to a woman! Especially an employee!"

"I think I can say whatever I want Greta, because if you walk out that door, security will meet you at the elevator and they will hold you until the police arrive to arrest you for embezzling." I freeze, one hand on the door, all I have to do is turn my wrist and I can walk away. But I can't. Turning around, Mr. Fraser hasn't moved from his position with that creepy grin is still plastered on his face, and I know he's got me. There is nothing I can do to get away from this situation, and he knows it. "Now come back over here and sit down, so we can discuss what you are going to do to keep your job."

Desperate to keep any kind of control that I can, I step away from the door but don't sit down. "How about you just tell me what you want so we can get this over with. Do you just want to see my tits? I'm not surprised, a nerd like you has probably never seen any in real life!" To my surprise, he starts laughing. No anger on his face at my jabs, he just stands there laughing at me.

"No Greta, I don't just want to see your tits. But if you're so adamant to get to the point, then here it is. I own you now, I have everything I need to get you locked away for 5 years minimum. Now what that means is this. We aren't going to get this over with today, oh no. You're going to be my personal assistant for a while. Your new job will entail getting me coffee, picking up my dry cleaning, and letting me fuck any of your holes any time I want. There is no way out of this, and no one would believe you if you told them. This is why I hire blonde sluts like you, you have no credibility. And that is why, you are going to unbutton your shirt like I asked, and then you are going to get on your knees and crawl over here to suck my cock. Do I make myself perfectly clear?"

My mind was reeling; I don't know how to stop this from happening. He's absolutely right! I have no power in this situation, and yet, despite everything, my body is betraying me. I can feel my pussy getting wetter as he spoke; talking about all the ways he is going to use me. I can feel my face burning, as my mind fights with my shame while my body is desperate to fall to the floor and do as he asks. Without thinking, my bag falls to the floor, and my hands start to unbutton my blouse. Mr. Fraser stood there watching as my shirt fell open, exposing my lacey white bra underneath. Before I go any farther though, I have to make one last attempt to protect myself.

"If I do this... If I agree to be your personal assistant, do you promise that you'll make the accusations against me go away? I am a good employee, and I swear I didn't do this, and I'm willing to prove that to you. Just promise me that I won't be fired or arrested, and that my husband will never find out about this."

In response, Mr. Fraser unbuttons his pants, pulling out a very hard 8 inch cock, which he strokes lightly as he stares at my chest. "I promise. Now take your bra off and start crawling over here slut. I've waited a long time for this."

These words are the last that are spoken for a while, as I reach behind me to unsnap my bra, letting it fall to the floor. Dropping to my knees, I crawl towards him, well aware of how my tits are swinging below me. Raising up, I began running my tongue up and down the underside of his cock like my husband enjoys, before engulfing his meat down my throat in one push. As proud as I am of my professional skills, I am equally as proud of my cock sucking skills, which Mr. Fraser gets to enjoy. As I bob my head up and down, pushing my head down until my nose is nestled in his pubic hair, I wrap my tongue around his shaft, caressing it with each stroke. With one hand I gently squeeze and massage his balls.

Eventually Mr. Fraser reaches behind him and presses a button on his phone, which summons in his secretary. I quickly stop sucking as I hear her coming in, only to realize that she is holding a camera in her hands and giving me that same evil smile she had when I entered. My bosses hands wrap around my head, guiding me back to his cock, while his secretary circles us, snapping pictures of my forced blowjob from every angle. Soon I feel his hands in my hair again, and he begins roughly bouncing my head back and forth, driving himself into my throat. I can tell that he is getting close to cumming, and all I can do is hope he finishes before I pass out from lack of oxygen.

With one final thrust my boss moaned in pleasure as his seed erupted in my mouth. His load is huge, and I try my best to swallow it all, but I can feel as it spills out past my lips, dripping down towards my chest. Now finished, Mr. Fraser pulls out of my mouth and buttons up his pants, walking around to sit at his desk, leaving me kneeling on the floor, with my lips and chest dripping with his cum.

"You may go now Greta. For today you can remain at your desk, but Monday we will have you moved right outside of my office." Without another word, I button my shirt and gather my things. Stuffing my bra in my bag, I quickly head back to my desk. I spend the last 30 minutes of my day trying to wrap my mind around what had just happened. Just as the day was about to end, my computer binged with a new email from Mr. Fraser.

"Greta, your new position will start Monday morning. I will expect a cup of hot coffee at 7:30, and you will then assist me with something in my office." I know what that means, he expects me to suck his cock again! "Your new desk will be outside my door across from my secretary so that you will be readily available, and you will be receiving a raise as well. Congratulations on your promotion."

Obe189
Obe189
116 Followers