Conlan & the Tomboy Ch. 02

Story Info
Liz gives herself to Conlan whether he likes it or not.
3.1k words
4.5
39.1k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Whom It May Concern:

Thanks for the critiques, I hope you find this sequel most enjoyable.

-*-*-*-

Using every ounce of control he had, Conlan raised his hands up, putting them on Liz's upper arms and very, very gently pulled her away from his chest. He lifted her up as if she weighed nothing more than a feather on the wind and then started walking towards the couch.

Once there, Conlan spun Liz around in mid air, catching her by her elbows and then he gently set her down on her feet. Putting his arms around Liz, Conlan pulled her close to him, putting her back against his chest. Wrapping his arms around her in a vice like grip that was tight enough restrain her. Conlan then sat down with Liz in his lap.

{Since you can hear my thoughts,Elizabeth Sheridan,} thought Conlan using Liz's full name, {and since I don't trust myself to 'speak' the right words I'll talk to you telepathically. Okay, with you?}

{Yes.}

{Good......I need you to understand the......implications of what you just asked me to do.}

{Go on.} Thought Liz, has she turned her head to look at Conlan.

{You remember when I said that 'wolves mate for life and the same goes for us Werewolves.} She nodded yes.

{I wasn't joking when I said it; to mate with me is to mate FOR LIFE. You would be unable to bear children for anyone, human or otherwise, but me and ONLY ME!}

{So this couldn't be a one time deal,} replied Liz.

{I'm afraid so,} thought Conlan, has he released Liz from his hold.

{Oh, I see...,} thought Liz as she got up off of Conlan so he could get up.

"Conlan?" asked Liz out loud, behind Conlan as he was walking away. Turning around Conlan was caught off guard when Liz tackled him to the floor.

"Liz I told you we can't. Now get off me will, ya," asked Conlan. "Make me," replied Liz laughingly, has she straddle Conlan above the stomach, putting her full weight on Conlan's shoulder's pinning him there. "You asked for it," said Conlan, has he rolled them both over, inevitably pinning Liz beneath him.

"Got'cha!" said Liz, has she wrapped her legs around him, and reached up to kiss him. Conlan froze, not expecting the kiss. The feelings he was experiencing started to bring back the memories of when they used to wrestle and rough house when they were younger. Pulling back Conlan took a deep breath and looked deeply into the electric green eyes of his best friend and comrade. "Liz I–..." began Conlan before she silenced him by putting a finger over his lips.

{Shh, it's alright. I want this to happen, Conlan. Because.........because I've known for quit sometime that you love me. Not with a brother's affection for his kid sister, but the way a man would love a woman. I've been on many dates Conlan and you may not know this but none of the men I have ever dated felt right, all they ever wanted was to get in my pants and use me for their pleasure. But ever time I saw you I–I felt like I was safe and......loved.}

{I know Liz, but I just......just wanted you to find a human lover to settle down with and forget about me and my family...... To live as my mate, or has the packs and L.C. would classify you as my......my......bitch, is to live on the edge constant danger. And I just couldn't do that to you Liz.}

{Conlan, I don't care. I love you more than just as friend; I want use to more than JUST friends. Please Conlan, I can't take it any more I......I want to feel your skin next to mine.}

{ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS, Liz?}

{YES! Take me as your mate,} and she kissed him.

Gathering her close to him, Conlan stood up slowly so he could maintain the kiss and started towards the stairs.

When they reached his room, not bothering to turn on the lights, Conlan gently laid Liz down on the bed. Stepping back from her, Conlan let his gaze travel over his soon to be mate. Liz was 5'9" 160 lbs, blond hair, green eyes. She was wearing an almost black baggy blue t-shirt that was shredded in several places. Revealing her braless, soft, perfectly curved, unblemished......breasts?

{Liz, my mate, your not hurt?}

She mentally laughed as she thought, {Of course I'm-}

{No, you misunderstood me. When I brought you home earlier tonight, you had lacerations across your back and from your navel all the way up to just below your neck,} thought Conlan, sending her the images of the condition she was in, when he checked on her after the fight earlier that night.

{I......was...that...badly hurt,} She asked?

{Yes, you were.} He replied.

{And that's why you had the med-pack out? So you could tend to my wounds?} Thought Liz, has she pulled Conlan's baggy shirt out of his pants. Just has he nodded his head.

{Liz, there's something you should know,} hesitated Conlan.

{Go on.} She replied, as she pulled his shirt over his head and off his body.

{When you were living with me and my family after your parents died in that car crash. My parent's and I kind've fooled around with the idea of me turning you into a Lycan like we are.}

{And...?} She replied, unbuckling his belt.

{So, mom had one of her contacts in the Lycan Coalition take some of the blood samples the hospital took when you were hospitalized. After they pulled you from the crash and had it tested. The tests showed that.........one of your ancestors had been a.........Lycan of the Leo Tigris variety, in other words a Weretiger.}

{Which means...?} Liz asked has she unfastened Conlan's pants.

{There's a good possibility that you may have inherited some of the enhanced capabilities we Lycans have from your ancestor, albeit a distilled but still......}

{You were born a Lycan right?} She asked, resting her hands on the top of Conlan's black boxers stopping her pealing of Conlan's clothes.

{Yea......} Thought Conlan, has he pulled the shredded shirt out of Liz's pants, over head and off her body.

{Then how come I'm not a Lycan?} She asked, has Conlan pushed her body up the bed.

{It's because your ancestor had a very rare genetic disorder. He was afflicted with a genetic disorder that we Lycan's call Pseudo-humanitism. Which is a disorder that makes the person who has it unable to morph from a human to either of their Lycan of lupus forms and it makes the person immune to Lycanthrope venom. The only upside to the disorder is that the person is endowed with capabilities similar to that of Lycans but slightly.........watered down, you could say.}

{Do I carry the gene for the genetic disorder?} Has she asked this, Conlan looked up into her eyes, his hands unzipping her pants and pulling them down to reveal bright green boxers with greenish black stripes down the sides.

{No, for the trait to continue it would require that you find another with the same genetic disorder. And there can be no carriers of the gene human or Lycan, so you are safe,} replied Conlan, has he pulled her boxers down and off of her long beautiful, shapely legs. Then throwing the boxers to the floor, Conlan stood up has he looked upon Liz's naked form. His eyes traveled up form her feet and calves towards her vagina, resting there for just a moment. Then he continued up past her B cup size breasts, to rest finally upon her electric green eyes.

Maintaining eye contact, Conlan pushed his pants along with his boxers down letting them fall to the floor revealing his lean godly muscular and well toned body. Upon seeing his well toned body Liz willingly parted her long beautiful legs, sending Conlan an unspoken invitation. Kneeling on the edge of the bed Conlan crawled up Liz's body, stopping to lick up the insides of both of her thighs. After several minutes of licking her thighs, Conlan looked up at Liz's face. What he saw triggered him to grow a tail and for his fingers to lengthen along with his nails.

Her face showed her on the vary tip of the precipice between almost climax and pure over whelming bliss.

{Why.........did......you...stop?} asked Liz has she come down off the precipice.

{I want this to be a memorable moment for the both of us. Besides I haven't even tried cunnilingus yet and you're already to come,} replied Conlan, as he lowered his head to Liz's pussy. {So forgive me if I'm a......little clumsy.}

Breathing in Liz's scent, Conlan for the first time in his life could feel his control over his lycanthropy start to slip. Allowing, his animalistic and true savage nature start to take control of his mind. Using what little remained of his self-control, Conlan licked Liz's pussy starting at the bottom of the slit, and slowly going up towards her clitoral hood was located.

Tasting the arousal of a female for the first time, Conlan was quit surprised by it taste, let alone by its fragrance. To him it tasted and smelled like wild roses mixed with the honey. Then the mixture was allowed to simmer slowly in a pressure cooker for three days.

Liz on the other hand, was immensely enjoying what Conlan was doing to her. At first he just licked her outer lips slowly, making her close her eye and start to pant. Every ten of twenty licks he would increase his speed causing her to whither, and flail around on the bed. Then all of a sudden, she felt his tong penetrate deep into her pussy, forcing an "Ohhh......" out of her.

{C–C–C–Conlan I–I'm s–st–still a-a v–va–virg–g–gin,} stuttered Liz as she reached for Conlan's head. What she felt when her hands rubbed against his face, shocked her! Has her hands started to tremble, Liz slowly opened her eyes. Looking down what she saw made her passion fueled, superheated blood turn subzero in five point two seconds.

For Conlan had transformed into a full fledged Lycan. In this form, Conlan's muscles had rearranged and lengthened compensating for his bodies elongating bone structure. Transforming Conlan human form from his usual 6'5", 250 lbs. to a staggering 8' (not counting the yard long tail) covered in a thin layer of white fur, and 400 lbs. of pure animalistic raw strength.

By now Liz could feel Conlan's elongated rough tong licking her pressing against her hymen.{I KNOW MYMATE. YOUR SCENT TOLD ME AS MUCH,} growled Conlan through their telepathic link has he razed his head up so his eyes could meet with Liz's.

As Liz electric green eyes, looked deeply into the glowing cobalt blue eyes of her long time best friend and just turned lover. Her blood ignited into passion fueled lust. Folding her legs up under her then bent forwards at the waist. Bringing herself up into a kneeling position on the bed and forcing Conlan back into one as well barely two feet from her.

"Oh my......" spoke Liz aloud has she for the first time that night got a look at Conlan's physical indication of arousal. {Conlan, your–your c–cock it's...big!} Sent Liz stunned by its mere size and length of it.

Liz had seen Conlan naked before when they were sixteen. At the time Liz had put it down as an accident when they bumped into each other in the hall of his parent's house. He had just got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist heading towards his room. Liz was just rounding the corner when the two of them collided. The force of the collision sent Liz to land hard on the floor and Conlan to stager back against the wall.

Conlan 'forgot' he was holding a towel and let it fall in order to steady himself against the wall. When Liz looked up her best friend was sporting what looked to be a 7" boner. Both turned dark shades of red as they uttered a hasty "Sorry..." to each other making a fast retreat back to each other's rooms both embarrassed by what had just happened.

But comparing the size of his cock then to the one Conlan had now, was like comparing speedboat to a cruise liner. {I guess your muscles aren't the only thing that compensates for your change.} Liz sent telepathically with laughter in her mental voice.

With a growling chuckle he replied,{I'M7 INCHESLONG WITH AN AVERAGEGIRTH AS A HUMAN, AND 10 INCHESLONG, MINUSE THE KNOTE, WITH A 2 INCH GIRTHWHEN I'M EITHER IN MY LYCANOR LUPUSFROM.}

Conlan was desperately trying to maintain his control over his lustful feelings that was inevitably seeping through their telepathic link to Liz, causing her to shiver uncontrollably all over her body. Licking her perfect luscious red lips, Liz looked strait into the deep cobalt blue pools that were Conlan's glowing eyes. What he saw in her eyes made his blood burn even hotter.

Conlan started to growl low and deep in the back of his throat.{THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO BACK OUT OF THIS, LIZ. FOR IF YOU DON'T-} Conlan got his answer whether he like to or not.

For just at that precise moment, Liz stretched her had out grasping Conlan's bluish-purple colored cock at the base and leaned forward swallowing his entire length, her nose touching his white fur covered pubic region.

Conlan's deep throated growl turned into a whine of ecstasy.{NOT THE RESPONSE I WAS LOOKING FOR, MY SOON TO BEMATE, BUT IT'LL DO. GO SLOW, MY LITTLE CUB I DON'T WANT YOU TO CHOKE NOW.}

{Cub uh, where did you come up with that pet nameRafe?} Liz asked using Conlan's own pet name, as she slowly bobbed up and down her lover's thick staff.

He didn't reply enjoying Liz's expert sucking too much to do so.

Expert, hell it didn't even begin to cover her oral talents. For Liz was a master at sucking cock, having practice on many of her dates over the years.

At first she started by just bobbing her head up and down on Conlan's semi-rock hard rod. After his cock was slick with her saliva, she retracted her head off of it until just the head was in her mouth, then she started to jack him off. With every upwards stroke, brought small samples of Conlan's pre-cum, which she eagerly swallowed.

Conlan soon felt his knot start to grow. When Liz removed her mouth completely from his now steel hard rod, he cupped his right hand under her chin tilting her head up to look directly into his eyes.

With out a word, Liz turned around on all fours. Facing the headboard of the bed, she lowered her upper body, raising her tight little ass in the air spreading her legs as wide as she could.

Clawing forward, Conlan eased his long Lycan snout up under Liz's glistening pussy, giving it a long slow lick.

{Mount me, Rafe!}, cried Liz with all of her passion.

Without hesitation, he mounted her making sure his weight was distributed evenly to his arms.{I'LL TRY TO GO SLOW, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN HOLD MYSELF BACK, CUB.}

Liz could feel the head of Conlan's rigid cock start to put pressure on her slit. With a slit pop, she felt the head slide in. Conlan wanted to take it slow, but Liz was going to have none of it. Pushing back with all her might she slammed down hard, impaling herself on Conlan's cock stopping just before his knot feeling almost completely filled to the brim. When she did this Liz felt a hot searing pain that shot through her body for a split second that subsided into slight throbbing sensation emitting from where her hymen used to be.

Conlan growled low and menacing into Liz's right ear. She felt a sting similar to that of a needle, in her right earlobe has Conlan pierced her ear with his needle sharp fangs. Suckling on her pierced ear, Conlan tasted her blood for the first time savoring its exquisite taste.

With the taste of her blood spurring him on, Conlan began to move slowly in and out of Liz's pussy. Drawing out until only the head remained in her, Conlan pushed forward slowly, leaving only his growing knot out.

He continued like this for well over an hour slowly but steadily gaining speed with every thrust. Bringing Liz to several orgasms during this time, then suddenly he pulled all the way out. Has he stopped, Liz began to whimper at the loss of Conlan's enormous cock.

Conlan ignored the whimpering that was coming from Liz as he repositioned himself over her. Repositioning his cock to re-enter Liz's pussy, Conlan thrust forward with all his strength, slamming into her tight slippery passage. Both feeling the knot at the base of Conlan's cock as it punch its way into Liz's pussy with an audible popping sound.

Liz' felt stuffed beyond her wildest expectations. The head of Conlan's steel hard cock was resting right on top of her cervix.

Conlan rested for awhile regaining his strength for his climax, and allowing Liz to become accustomed to how far he had penetrated into her vagina.

Liz could feel Conlan vibrating has he growled low and menacing again, this time in order to send shock waves through her as his cock vibrated to his growling. This time putting his left hand on her back left shoulder blade pushing her upper torso down even father on the bed as wrapped his right arm around her waist. Pulling her up by the waist so she could stand on her legs, Conlan leaned against Liz's bent over body.

{It's time} thought Conlan has he made sure that his mental voice was soft and southing, instead of loud and growling menacingly, has he pounded Liz's even harder than before, sending her highly sensitized pussy over the edge making her orgasm around his cock. Then she heard............

"Hoooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as Conlan let lose a howl, as he spent his cum into Liz's waiting uterus. Making her orgasm even more powerful.

Soon they fell hard to on the bed bouncing on their sides entwined in a lovers embrace. Liz felt Conlan morph back to his human form, but for some reason could still feel his Lycan form cock still buried deep in her cunt. {Conlan?}

{It'll take some time until my knot shrinks allowing my cock to go back to its human form. So get some sleep my love, my mate, for we have a lot to talk about in the morning or should I say later this after noon.} Conlan thought, has he felt the morning sun rise on his back.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

To be continued...