Connecting With Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that evening when we had returned to our wine, Gillian relaxed following her release sexually.

I casually asked her what she'd meant by being absolutely desperate.

"I hope you won't be angry Ian but I have been very lonely and needed some company."

I listened and waited and wondered.

"You know my brother, John's wife left him three months ago. He phoned very distressed a couple of weeks ago and went on and on talking down the phone to me. So I asked if it would be better if he came round on the Saturday evening for supper after the kids were in bed. He leapt at the suggestion and came round about 8. I made the supper and we had some wine and he was very voluble, angry and sad. I suggested he get out of the house more after work. He said he didn't feel very confident these days and I asked why. He blustered that he had lost any sense of how to go about being social with women and when he did try he blew it with the date he had. I asked how and he replied that he just froze when the woman came on to him and he ran from the situation. I then asked him if he managed to look after himself. He knew what I meant and said he didn't really. Should I believe him I thought. Then he said I was the only woman he felt comfortable with. Because I'm your sister? No not because of that. He then went into a long ramble about always liking me. I agreed I had always liked him. He then came in with -- no more than that. What can you mean I said? Then he just said it -- sexually. I was astonished, yet strangely comforted feeling a bit neglected myself.

To cut a long story short he persuaded me to try to give him an erection and give him a hand job. Are you alright with this Ian, you haven't said a word?"

"Go on Gillian, did you?" But I was getting a slight stirring below unnoticed I think. "I did, do you want to know the details?"

"Of course."

"I went and sat beside him and undid his zip. It felt quite mechanical. I pulled out his cock and it was very floppy no sign of going hard. I started to play with it with both hands, one not being enough. It still didn't work. I saw him looking at my breasts, I had my tee shirt on and had not worn a bra. He moved his hand to my breasts and started fondling them." "Did you like it?" "It felt odd at first, but yes it did, certainly better than always doing it to myself. He began to stir and get harder. He then went under my T shirt and started to play with my nipples directly. But then he placed his hand on my head and pulled me toward his cock. I thought well this will get it over more quickly and I went down on him. He got really hard then and I held one hand on his cock to stop him pushing too far and just kept my mouth round the head of his cock. He didn't last much longer and came in my mouth before I realised it." "I'm glad that's off my chest Ian sorry about it." "What happened after that?" "Well he felt full of guilt, apologised and soon after some desultory conversation left.

"What about you?"

"I felt guilt and shocked at doing that to my brother, but I have to tell you I felt horny after he left and went to bed and wanked myself to sleep.

"What did you think about whilst masturbating? Don't worry I don't think I'm angry."

"I can see you've got an erection anyway. Well I found it really sexual to think it was John I was doing it to and that he got hard when he started stroking my breasts and how he got harder in my mouth and....

"Why don't you masturbate while you tell me? Wait a minute." I went to our bedroom and got my lubricant and brought it back. "Carry on." I had removed my clothes and was naked. We masturbated to each other.

"When he came in my mouth I realised I was not shocked but just took it in my stride and swallowed."

"And?"

"I just fantasised then thinking of him being here again when you are away and thinking what's the harm in it?

What would you like to do?"

"I'd like to tease him to death until he couldn't stop himself and let him fuck me if you must know."

"I'm ok with that. Now come and suck me off for getting me high again you incestual slut." Gillian came over to me relieved that I had not scolded her or worse and proceeded to suck my hard slippery cock whilst she wanked herself at the same time. She was ready I could see. As she went over I pulled out of her mouth and took my hand to aim my spunk all over her face and glasses. We both collapsed then. She came up to me wet with my spunk and she hugged me and kissed me.

"I love you Ian. Thank you it's just sex with John, I don't feel other than brotherly to him and I do get lonely when you're away."

Gillian did not ask me about my sexual activity whilst in London and I didn't proffer any of my activities though I did wonder how she would feel about my mother and me.

To be continued. . .

12