Connecting With Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her screams were from the pit of her stomach. She really let go. I pressed her feet against my cock to let her know where I was as she calmed down.

"Did you like it this afternoon Ian?"

"Wonderful, I couldn't help myself when I shot my load. I nearly came in but was not sure of your reaction."

"I'm not sure how I would have been, but I just heard the door shut. I wasn't sure whether you were coming in or going out. So I looked out the window and saw you had gone. I tell you I was shocked to have been caught like that. I took a deep breath and went to the bathroom. That's when I trod the wet carpet. I looked down and saw the liquid on the carpet, not sure what it was. Using my finger I scraped the carpet and then saw the door also spattered. Then I knew it would be alright."

"What did you do with your finger?" I cheekily asked.

"What do you think?" blushing slightly at my remark. It did not need an answer. I just took my fingers from her cunt and stroked them over her lips. I put my fingers back in her cunt for another sticky load and put them in my mouth to taste and smell her cunt juices. She just glowed at the sight of me doing it.

"Oh Ian you've such a filthy mind haven't you."

"I need a drink Mum."

"Me to Ian, but what about you?"

"No hurry eh"

"No Ian, no hurry at all. We can just enjoy getting to know each other."

I refilled our glasses and sat back nurturing my cock slowly outside the trousers.

"Let me do that Ian" Mum put her legs up on my lap and started to rub her foot alongside my cock, returning my erection to its full length.

"Ian I want to watch you wanking. I've had enough doing it secretly"

"Why don't we both wank Mum and talk about watching each other doing it in the night while we do it"

Mum lifted up her skirt, opened her thighs and let me see her lovely cunt openly for the first time. She opened her cunt lips for me to get a deep purple view at the same time stroking her juices round her folds enjoying getting me fully roused again.

"I'm going to want you in here Ian, your tongue and that lovely cock youre stroking. Your very close aren't you. Will you have another load this evening? I hope so. Yes you will I can see your not like your Dad latterly. When he came that was it for the night. So I would wank myself to sleep after his fucking me.

"Mum you were sure this would happen tonight weren't you?"

"Why"

"Cos you left your panties off and your bra." She nodded.

"I loved seeing your tits this afternoon too. Get them out for me now."

"Ian, I'm not very proud of them, there all floppy now."

"I love them and those gorgeous long nipples." Slowly she undid the blouse and displayed them to me rather embarrassed. "Dont be ashamed Mum, youre not 20 any more and its natural. And from what I saw this afternoon they still work and get you very excited. God Mum I don't think I can hold back any more, your tits are so inviting."

Mum responded by teasing her nipples very hard so they were at their fullest length exciting herself further, and rousing me to a pitch.

With that I got up from the settee and stood over her and shot my load on to her tits and her face. Mum rubbed her clit very fast and came at the same time. I fell onto her and we kissed for the first time as mutual sexual beings. Falling back on to the settee, I watched as she took her fingers to my spent sperm and slipped them into her mouth to swallow me.

To be continued. . .

12