Conned

Story Info
Sucker for a pretty face is not that bad.
4.7k words
4.57
43.9k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first go at writing a story. I am new to this. Be kind or not . So please enjoy or hate. But at least read it.

*

Odd! that's the best way I can describe my life. Well at least in my eyes its odd. I am not saying that things are like a side show at the circus. But up until a few months ago I was just drifting through and enjoying it. My parents have always been very loving and always supportive of everything I do. Which in its self is good but it does not help make a young man smart in the ways of how the world works. At some point you do have to tell them no or at least try and shape a few brain cells so they do less stupid things.

I have done a lot of stupid things over the years. Having a fake drivers licenses in high school so I could buy beer for all my friends. Breaking into a few places and running from the police. Cheating on a few tests or helping my buddies cheat as well. But my best thing was Pranks! I love to pull pranks on anyone and everyone. Lets just say I could go on for long time telling about all the ones I have done. I did get caught a few times on some of the really bad ones. This is where the overly supportive parents needed to step up. But as you can already guess that's not going to be the next thing I write about. They would just pay it off or get a lawyer. Then turn me loose with a please do not do that again talk.

This also when I found out I was a peeping tom. I am proud of this fact as I had never been caught. It started out as a bet. That I did win thank you very much. It was very simple. My friend Bard came up with the idea. He bet me that I could not get a camera into the girls locker room. I know it sounds way to easy with all the small cameras they make today. But back in the mid 1990's it was a lot harder to do. But I managed to pull it off. Seeing how I played a lot of sports I was always at school after everyone was gone. So after a few weeks of planning and a little shopping through some catalogs. I put together a nice little set up. Seeing how the girls locker was used to store old and no longer used equipment gave me the perfect place to hide the camera.

The storage room was made of metal grate and never locked. After replacing one of the boxes that was full of old school team uniforms that had not been used since men wore shorts that barely held your balls. I made the switch and even found a plug in the wall to power the whole thing. Needless to say after it was all over I ended up one hundred dollars richer and about fifty minutes of girls changing clothes spank material hornier. I was hooked. No I did not make a huge thing out of it but I did use it to gain a few insights on some of the girls I wanted to nail.

No I am not a bad looking guy by any means just not the popular one with the ladies. Even in colleges I had some luck with them but most of that was from drunk women with low standards at closing time in the bar. Guess its my not so winning wit. I have the looks and a nice body to boot. I am a few steps above an average looking guy but my brain does not always follow up on those parts. I normally say the wrong thing. Normally I have found just showing off my six pack and big arms does for me if I need some kitty.

Now back to the point of this whole story. My name is Alexander most people call me Xander. As I have never been a big fan of the name Alex. I am five foot ten and two hundred and twenty pounds. I look the part of a 1950's retro greaser. I have a thing for pin ups and the look just fit.

But to bring this story up to speed here is a short list of things that have happened. Finished college, got a good job, had a great idea, left good job, started my own company, company failed, lost everything and now live with my parents again. So in my mid 30's I am working for my father and trying to start over.

They moved when I was off on my own and what a house they moved into. It is huge compared to the nice little one we lived in. Eight acres of land with a small barn for the horses my mother always said she was going to have one day. Needless to say she still does not have them. But what they did have is a very sexy neighbor that liked to wear very small bathing suits while sunning herself by the large pool in her back yard.

My mother said her name is Moon. Yes I said Moon. From what my mother told me her parents are free thinkers also known as hippies. They had died in a car accident. Leaving her with a good sum of money. Or at least what I could gather by the nice car she drove and the size of her house with the massive pool.

My room was over the garage which over looked her pool and did she spend sometime at her pool. I on the other hand spent lots of my off time when not working or at the gym. Stroking the hell out of my cock as a watched her laying by the pool. Damn she got me going. Between her nice d cup breasts and big ass I was hooked. From what I could see she stood about five foot three. With an hour glass shape to die for. Her breast had to be at least a 38 d with a tiny little 27 inch waist leading down to her big 36 butt. Her skin was a light bronze topped of with her wavy light brown hair. That hour glass figure drove me insane. You would think at my age I would have better control of this but what is a horny lonely broke man to do. Besides beat off and be a peeping tom to such a hot neighbor.

I was just never able to figure out how a woman who looks like that. Spent so much time alone and I mean almost all her time alone. Maybe she was just as bad as me when it came to the keep them coming back for more game. As we all know the hot ones are normally the nuttiest ones.

One day I found myself having to clean out the still unused barn. When by chance I finally ran into Moon. She was out in her yard trying to remove parts of a fallen tree that fell in the storm a few weeks ago. So I watched as she broke a light sweat moving the branches to a burn pile in the back of her property. And I broke out in a massive hard on. She had a nice loose fitting white tank top on and a pair of light brown small shorts with a pair of low cut brown boots. I spent some time tugging at my cock trapped inside my shorts as I watched this should be porn star do yard work.

That's when my luck started to change. She was pulling at a very large branch when the main trunk of the tree rolled a little trapping her foot under it. She struggled for a few seconds then let out a sweet little yelp. I adjusted myself and headed out to give this sexual goddess a hand. I jogged around to the front part of her house and let myself in through the side gate. I could still hear her yelping in the back like a little lost puppy calling for its mother. As I rounded the corner of the house and made my way past the pool. I could see her sitting on her butt pulling at her foot. But it was no use she was not moving with all that weight sitting on it.

"Looks like you could use a strong pair of hands and a good back." I said.

She just looked up at me with a pair of eyes filled with relief. "I could use anything that would get this silly tree off my foot. But what you mentioned would come in handy as well." Then she flashed me a wonderful smile and it made her face light up. I felt my cock stir in my pants. But there is work to be done so maybe this sexy lady will at least share a one night stand with me.

So standing back and looking at the tree. I could see it was not going to be that heavy for me too pick up at least a few inches. I leaned down and picked it up on the tree. It was heavier then I thought and after a few good grunts I lifted it. Moon was able to pull her little foot free. She took off her boot and sock to inspect it for damage. Even her feet are sexy and I am not a foot fan. My poor cock was trying to move again. Damn this woman makes me horny!

Then Moon looked up at me. On the way up to my face I am sure she saw the lump that was there. "Would you mind carrying me back to the house so I can put some ice on this?"

I fought off a grin and leaned down. Picking her up was so easy and so was carrying her to the back door. She could not have weighed more the one hundred and twenty five pounds. I am sure most of the weight was all breasts and ass. I placed her down and she turned to face me.

"Could you be a dear and cut the tree up for me? I can pay you for it." Moons light green eyes did me in as she stared at me.

"You do not have to pay me. I would gladly give you a hand. Let me go fetch my chain saw and I will have it done in a few hours." "Then I will have to have you over for dinner or a dip in the pool for helping me out. I am going to ice this thing for a little while. I am grateful for you doing this for me. Thanks again." With that she shut the door and disappeared from my view.

This is about the time when most guys have the sinking feeling of natural born sucker! Yet again in my life I am doing work for free or at the most food and a few hours of starting at this sexy lady's body. So I trudged off to grab the chain saw and knock out a fast two hours of work.

Needless to say her body blinded me more then I thought as it turned out to be five hours of work. The sun was going down as I headed home covered in sweat. As I walked by the house she opened her bedroom window on the second floor. She was wearing a deep blue colored silk robe the hugged what of her body I could see perfectly. Her hair was up in a bun showing off her face. If this is what angels look like I can not wait to get to heaven. Between her eyes and those thick full lips I was getting hard again. I was trying not to stare at her tits but the way the robe held them dared me not too look.

"Seeing how I was a little caught up in the moment before. What's your name? I am Moon." Then she hit me with that smile again.

I just returned the same grin and told her my name was Xander. I also let her know I was more then happy to help if she needed it again..

"Well seeing how I still need to thank you. Could you come back over this Sunday? I do need a little help moving some old things around in my basement. I would like to cook you dinner as I thank you. Then a late dip in the pool with a few drinks would be nice. I hardly ever have company over. I just like my private time. So I will see you around one then." With that she threw me a wink and disappeared before I could answer one way or the other.

I headed back home only to realize I had a massive hard on pushing the front of my shorts right out. That's why she knew I would be back over to help regardless of how much I wanted to say no. So after a nice hot shower and spending a few minutes with cock in hand. I drifted off to sleep.

Sunday got here faster then I wanted it too. So I threw on a pair of cargo shorts with plenty of room in them. I was going to hide my hard on this time. I put on one of my tighter fitting black t shirts. If she can tease then so can I. To bad she still holds the grand prize though.

So I headed over and knocked on the door. Moon took a few minutes to open the door. But when she did it knocked me for a loop again. She had on a little tube top showing off how big her breast really are and that flat stomach. I was starting to drool. Then to finish it off a pair of light weight cotton sweat shorts the material was so thin I am sure if you looked long enough you could see right through them. The top and shorts were both a bright white. She greeted me with that half smile and grin look again. I must have born sucker written all over my face.

"Come on in Xander I will show you to the basement. Thanks again for this. It keeps me from hiring people I do not know to come in here. That just creeps me out." I followed her through the house and tried to listen to what she was saying about her life. But because of those shorts all was lost. Her big beautiful ass was hanging out of the bottom of those shorts. I took this time to adjust my cock as and hope I did not have a precum spot on my shorts. With every step she took I watched that amazing ass jiggle.

Sooner then I was ready for the show of her bottom was over and we were standing in her basement which just happened to be almost as big and the first floor of the house. With boxes and furniture everywhere. She turned around and explained to me what she wanted done. So with a wave she turned and went back up the stairs. I watch that butt again disappear from sight. If I had not been so lost in my trance I would have heard her giggle. Then next few hours I spent moving everything.

She was nice enough to bring me a sandwich and a few drinks as I sweated myself to death. Every time she left I was treated to another great show of her ass. I looked at my watch when I was finally done. After five thirty in the afternoon. Man what a wasted day!

I headed back up the stairs to tell her I was finished and needed to grab a shower. I found her in the kitchen making a few salads and drink a rather large glass of wine. I also noticed a partly drank bottle of vodka sitting on the counter next to a still damp shot glass.

She just smiled and handed me a glass of wine she had waiting. "I made you a salad. Why don't we eat next to the pool. That way you can jump in after you are finished." I just smiled and agreed with her. I ate like a starved animal. The wine disappeared just as fast. We sat and chatted for a few minutes. I could feel the wine starting to work. Moon stood up to clear the plates. But it seems her luck does not hold out well. For just like the tree rolling on her foot. Her balanced failed her too. I guess she drank a little more then she should have. Because she went right in to the deep end pool. I let out a gut wrenching laugh.

Her head popped above the water and joined me in a good laugh. The light was getting dim and thankfully my parents had there room on the other side of the house. She swam to the shallow end of the pool. Soon she was walking up the steps and I could see that amazing ass right through her shorts. I was in heaven!. It was better then I could have believed. As she turned my eyes came up to her face. She had caught me looking and I am sure she saw my poor cock screaming to get her attention. Her smile told me I should look even more. I let my eyes wander down her body. Her nipples were pointed right at me. I could see the dark rings surrounding them and her breast were picture perfect. Down her tight flat tummy. I know I had drool running out the sides of my mouth. When I go to her shorts they were glued to her body. This is were things get odd for me. I have seen enough naked women in my life time to know what should be there. But with her it was not the case. Incased in her now see through shorts was a cock!

Not just a cock but a limp monster. She was twenty feet away from me but it was massive. I could just about make out all the veins on it. That's when I saw it move closer towards me. With every step she took it swayed just ever so little. I was still sitting down when it came to rest a foot away from my face. It had to be seven inches and it was soft. The head was round and almost a purple color. That when I saw it twitch. I swear I saw the blood start to rush into it. This monster was starting to wake up pushing her shorts out ever so lightly.

"I think she likes you! Maybe the two of you could get to know each other better. Why don't you follow me." Moon then ran her hands across my shaved head down to my shoulder. Then she tugged on my shirt and like some little puppy I followed her over to the hot tub. On the way she stripped off her top. I was shedding clothes like a man on fire.

"Now get in the hot tub and do not turn around till I tell you too. I want to see your face as I show you everything I have." I did as Moon told me to do. My brain still could not handle what was going on. How does a sex goddess like this have more man about her then me. My eight inch cock was pouring precum out of it. I should have run but I was in this one till the end.

"Turn around and look me in the eyes."

I slowly turned meeting her gaze. She had a devilish smile on her face. With a nod of her head I took the hint to lower my gaze. She was dancing around moving her body ever so slightly. I took in the view of her big firm breasts. I wanted to dive right into them. Her dance kept going drawing me in deeper and deeper. I could have spent hours watching those gorgeous globes sway. I let my eyes continue down her body. Till I saw her thumbs hooked into the sides of her shorts. Only the front of the shorts was pushed out to the limit.

My mouth was now hanging wide open. Slowly she pushed those tiny shorts off and more of that beast slipped into view. It was covered in thick wide veins. It was not smooth like mine. More manly reminding me of the trunk of an oak tree. No sooner had that thought crossed my mind then it was free. She wiggled out of those short and kicked them away. Right back to her seductive dance she went. It was hit the insides of her thick little thighs. With each sway my ears were meet with the sound of a heavy slap. It had to be twelve inches and as thick around as a red bull can. Not a hair on it anywhere. The baby arm joke took on a whole new meaning for me at this point. The head of her cock was the size of a small apple. Her balls were just as smooth and each one the size of a plum.

"My lady cock is ready to meet you. If you treat her nice then she will reward you greatly." With that moon stepped into the hot tub and made her way over to me. I was sitting down at this point because my knees had become so weak. Moon grabbed her great lady and slowly began to stroke it for me. With each stroke it got closer and closer to my face. Soon I was cross eyed looking down the shaft of this true monster.

Then I felt it bump my lower lip and a drop of precum roll down my chin. The weight of her cock had me slightly scared, I thought back to all the women I had face fucked as I rammed my mighty cock down there throats. But I had nothing on this woman's foot long six pound lady sword. Which is aimed right at my face. But I wanted it!

"Go head. Give her a kiss. You know she already likes you a lot and its been suck a long time since she has been kissed. Now look up at me as you kiss her. I am going to love watching those big brown eyes of yours get wider." Moon then moved her hand to the back of my head and lightly push me forward. I put up no defense and started kissing the head. Regardless of how rough the rest of her cock looked the head was soft and warm.

I kept placing sweet little kisses all over the head. Then my tongue shot out of my mouth and started licking it like a lollipop. But the head is the size of a huge jaw breaker.

"Mmmmmmmmm. She likes it when you make out with her. Now see if she fits in your mouth." I could hear Moon starting to moan a little.

My manly side was screaming at me to run and get out of there. But I just opened as wide as I could. Taking as much of her lady cock into my mouth. I clamped down with my lips and started sucking as hard as I could. I was still staring up at her. Her eyes beamed with joy as I bobbed my head up and down on her might lady meat. The rough texture of her cock on my lips was driving me insane. My hands had worked there way up to her mind blowing ass. I was squeezing those great globes in my hands. My lord they felt good.

Slowly I moved my right hand up to her balls. Each one was the size of a plum. How in the hell did I never see this before? She was pressing on my head more now and pushing her hips forward with a little force. Each time more and more of cock made its way into the back of my mouth. I could feel the pressure each time it hit the back. I was trying my hardest to take it all but it was just not going to happen. Or so I thought. Precum was pour out of her like a fast dripping faucet. I was so into it that I had taken my eyes off her face and watched her stomach as it pumped closer to my face. I moved my left hand to her cock and stroking it at an even pace. I just could not get enough. Try as I might I could not get my fingers to touch.

12