Connie

Story Info
An evening of sex in the corporate world.
1.6k words
4.21
21.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie is twelve years younger than me and has an athletic body with a great ass, firm erect breasts and long legs that seem to go on forever. We have worked together for about ten years and I have seen her through two divorces. There have been many fantasies over these years but one summer, the best of these came true.

I had been promoted to the head of a department and managed to get Connie transferred to work for me. After about six months, I arranged a trip to California to visit a plant we owned in the L.A. area. The company had a corporate apartment in Seal Beach just outside of Los Angeles and Connie and I moved in for a two week stay. The apartment had a common living and kitchen area and the two bedrooms were on either side of this common area.

The first evening in the apartment, I was the perfect gentleman. After dinner, we watched a little TV and then I retired to my bedroom for the night. Connie did the same. The next afternoon, after we left the office, I suggested we stop by a small bar for a couple of drinks. During the conversation that followed, Connie began to tell me of her unhappy marriages and how she missed good sex. Jokingly, I told her that I could take care of that. She smiled and said, "We'll see about that."

After dinner that night, Connie excused herself and went to shower for the night. I had stopped on the way home that afternoon and bought some wine which I brought out along with two glasses. I lit some candles, turned the stereo on with some soft, slow music, dimmed the lights and waited for her to return. A few minutes later, I could see her silhouette in the doorway leading to her bedroom. She was wearing a sheer negligee and her drop-dead figure was highlighted by the bedroom lamp. Smiling sexily, she moved to the couch beside me and ask if I would massage her back.

"Sure," I said. Just let me get some lotion from my bathroom.

I began by kneading her shoulders and back, moving down to her long legs. Using a mixture of hard and soft strokes, I could feel her body loosening up. I slowly turned her over and unbuttoned her gown, exposing her firm breasts with erect nipples surrounded by dark red areola. Connie looked up at me dreamily, her eyes half-closed, her crimson lips parted. I bent forward, kissing her softly at first, then more vigorously. I felt her tongue enter my mouth and felt her body press upward against mine. As we parted from the kiss, I moved slowly downward, kissing her neck, ears, shoulders and around each of her breasts, occasionally letting my tongue circle her erect nipples. I took one of those rosebuds in my mouth and began to nibble on the nipple, very gently and letting my tongue swirl around the growing erectness. My free hand released the belt to my trousers and I pushed them to the floor. I moved away from this beautiful creature just long enough to remove my shirt, and returned to kissing her gorgeous body, working my way down her creamy stomach, tracing around her silk panties and along her long, silky thighs. I could smell her pussy juices and couldn't resist letting my tongue flick her steaming cunt through the panties she was still wearing. I knew she was ready, but I wanted to torture her a little longer. My own growing cock was straining against her bare leg and she could feel the full 8" length, hard as a baseball bat. Short gutteral sounds were coming from her mouth, followed by short breaths. I slowly moved back up her body, kissing each exposed part of her body, her breasts and then returned to kiss her waiting lips, plunging my tongue deep into the back of her mouth.

Connie's hand reached down and took my dick. A small gasp came from her lips as she felt the thickness and length of my shaft. She rubbed it against the silky material covering her wet pussy, contacting the swollen lips surrounding her clit. Wiggling her ass enough the let her spread her legs, she placed my swollen cock against her clit, separated only by her panties. I reached down and gently massaged her clit through her panties, feeling it become erect. I continued to deep kiss her while massaging her. Connie raised her hips and quickly removed the panties. My raging cock found the exposed clit and Connie began to move her hips to keep the enlarged head of my dick against her clit.

"Not yet," I whispered. "I still have a lot of thing to show you."

Moving down her body, I kissed her breasts, stomach and easing down on the couch, let my tongue find her swollen clit. It was fully erect now and as I teased it with my tongue and lips, Connie began to moan loudly.

"God, that feels good. Please don't stop."

With a slight movement of my body, I moved a free hand under her firm ass and inserted a finger into her wet pussy, moving it along her vagina until I found that spot just behind the pelvic bone. Applying a little pressure, I located her "G" Spot and began to massage with the finger while my tongue was lashing her clit in earnest. Connie had found my dick and was pumping the long shaft with all her energy. I knew she was close to an orgasm, so I slowed my actions. This caused her to begin to press against me, desperately seeking the feeling that was now being withdrawn.

"Not yet beautiful," I said. Continuing to finger her pussy, I let my thumb move across her clit while my finger pressed and massaged her G Spot. She couldn't hold back and began a shuddering orgasm. It lasted for a few seconds and then she pulled me up toward her face, trying desperately to get my hard, thick cock into her waiting pussy.

"Please, fuck me hard," she pleaded. "I want that monster in my pussy now!."

"All in due time beautiful," I responded. Gently I kissed her lips, letting one hand return to her breasts and the other to her now swollen, red clit. With just a few stokes, Connie began to quiver and began another orgasm. Slowly shifting my hips, I moved my manhood and positioned it just inside her waiting pussy lips. I removed my hand from her clit long enough to gently stroke this with the head of my dick. At the same time, my tongue was now moving around her breasts, licking her hard nipples and with my teeth gently pulling on them. Connie was now pressing hard against me, trying to get my swollen shaft into her dripping cunt.

Slowly, I entered her. First moving in an inch or so, then withdrawing, letting the enlarged head brush softly across her clit. It was all I could do to keep from savagely thrusting into that luscious pussy, but I felt I had to please her more than relieve myself. This time, I let it penetrate about 4 inches, continuing to kiss her erect nipples, and moving my hips to apply pressure to her pelvis. As I did this, the head of my dick would contact the upper wall of her vagina and drag across her G-Spot. I felt Connie's hands grab my ass and pull me toward her. I let my full 8 inches go deep into her pussy, feeling resistance as it reached the mouth of her uterus.

My pelvis was now contacting her clit as I began to slowly move in and out with long, smooth strokes. Each stroke would take me up across her clit, past her g-spot and back to the back of her vagina. I began to pick up speed, and with each thrust, Connie would thrust back as if to ask for more and more. With a loud moan, Connie began to orgasm, floods of pussy fluids gushing from her cunt and spilling out around my dick. By now, I was pounding into her with all my weight, the strokes long and hard. The orgasm continued without ceasing, each shuddering contraction coming on the heels of the last.

I slowed long enough to withdraw my cock from her pussy and turn her on her stomach. Lifting her waist, I entered her from behind and began the long strokes again. This position let me make full contact with her G Spot, while my balls were lashing against her clit. I moved a hand under her waist and let my finger, wet and slippery from her pussy juices, find the clit. While pounding into her hot, wet pussy with my full hard dick, my finger was circling her clit, flicking, rubbing vigorously and pressing hard against the lips of her pulsating pussy. The orgasm began again in earnest. Harder and harder I thrust into her, feeling my own orgasm building. The head of my dick was now a good two and a half inches in diameter, and the length of my shaft had grown to over 8 1/2 ." My other free hand found the taut, erect nipples and I began to pull them while massaging her soft breasts. With a loud scream, we both reached a fulfilling climax, my thick come gushing from her pussy, mingled with the creamy juices from her own climax.

I glanced at the clock and saw that we had been making love for over two hours. Naked, we sat up, kissed deeply as her soft hair fell gently across my chest. I reached for the bottle of Dom Perignon and poured us a glass of champagne. The candles now burned low, the music in the background softly played, and the afterglow of love lingered. I knew that the next two weeks would be heavenly.