Connie and the Bracelet

Story Info
Connie goes to extreme lengths to retrieve stolen bracelet.
5.8k words
4.5
31.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Katherine Porter, headmistress of St. Margaret's College for Girls, stood at her window and stared at the little church at the far corner of the college grounds. She was thinking about how times had changed and standards fallen. She sighed deeply and turned to face the young dark haired girl who had barely lifted her head up since she had come into the room. Her stringy hair hung down covering her face like a beaded curtain. Dr Porter shook her head in exasperation. She hadn't got a thing out of the girl and she had tried for a good half hour. "You may go, Carla, but remember, I've got my eyes on you now. I'll be watching you carefully from now on."

Her shoulders slumped, head still lowered, Carla slinked off closing the door behind her.

Katherine looked at the small pile of coloured bracelets on the desk. Something was going on with the girls and she was sure it involved boys. She could smell trouble a mile off where her girls were concerned. But, Carla hadn't told her a thing and neither had 2 other girls, who she had disciplined recently. She would find out somehow...

Outside in the car park, a little red sports car swung into one of the visitors bays. Connie Hunt swung her elegant legs out of the driver's seat and cursed as her expensive high heels sunk into gravel. She had come to see her 18 year old step-daughter. It was a rare visit. The two of them didn't get on too well, unfortunately, but she owed it to Tony, her husband, to keep trying. The girl had been moved around a lot in her young life and this was her third college in as many years. Thankfully, the girl seemed happy here. She made her way into the college buildings and was soon directed to her step-daughter's room. She was expected.

Kelly greeted her step-mum coolly, but, politely. She still blamed Connie for the break-up of her parent's marriage, although in truth her parents had grown apart long before she had come along. And the woman was too damn glamorous, with her dark curly hair, gorgeous figure and long elegant legs. She was the perfect "trophy" wife for her father and only 34. She was always perfectly made up and her clothes showed perfect taste. How irritating that was.

They managed polite conversation for twenty minutes before Kelly's room mate called for her. After the two girls finished chatting, Kelly turned to her step-mom.

"Please excuse me, Connie, there's a Rose Club meeting I have to attend. I won't be long. Make yourself at home."

As the two young girls left the room, Connie frowned as she looked at her watch. She had planned to take Kelly for lunch in the town then head back to London. Hopefully, this meeting or whatever it was wouldn't last long. She sat on the bed and looked around the room. It brought back memories of when she had been to college herself many years ago.

The minutes ticked by and she wondered how long Kelly would be. She idly got to her feet and started to look through the girl's wardrobe. There was a college uniform and shoes, some blue knickers and sensible shoes. Then she smiled as she saw a couple of short skirts, jazzy tops and a pile of panties in various colours. As she closed the door, she noticed a small box in the corner and curiosity made her pick it up. She sat in the bed and examined the contents. It was mostly filled with bracelets. They were all the same design but in different colours. She picked a couple out and examined them, they were obviously cheaply made but, nevertheless, rather nice. Idly, she put the two she was holding back into the box and picked out a black one. She clipped it on to her wrist. It matched her outfit very well. She had been looking for something similar to buy herself. Perhaps Kelly would tell her where to buy one just like it when they went into town for lunch. In the meantime, she decided to borrow the one she had on. She closed the box and put it back in the wardrobe.

How much longer would she have to wait? She was bored sitting here. She twisted the bracelet round her wrist and noticed a letter and number neatly engraved on it. What was the significance of that? A code perhaps? She wondered.

She stood up, looked out the window for the umpteenth time and sighed again. Waiting around for someone was always a bind. So, she decided to have a walk around outside and get some fresh air. Leaving a note for Kelly, she left the room, walked out into the corridor and down the stairs to the main entrance. It was a lovely college, there was no doubt about it, she thought as she walked through the quadrangle. Then she spotted the small church and decided to walk towards it. It was so quaint and peaceful. Going in through the side door she spent a few minutes admiring the stained glass windows and the alter.

She had a brief look inside the vestry then decided she had better go back to Kelly's room. The girl would surely be coming back there soon. She went out through the main door and found herself on the road outside the college premises. As she walked towards the college gates, she noticed a small group of youths talking together in a group. She got a few wolf whistles as she walked past them. As she glanced in their direction she saw them staring at her, pointing. Hadn't they seen a well dressed woman before, she thought. Then suddenly, they were all around her and eager hands pulled at her arm. "Stop that," she shouted. "What on earth are you doing?

It was the bracelet they were after and one of them pulled it off her arm. "Give that back, immediately," she demanded, but, they were too busy examining their prize. The boy who had it held it aloft, triumphantly, while the others drifted away. They were staring cheekily at her legs. "Lucky bastard," she heard one of them say to the remaining boy.

"Well," she said, addressing the boy who now stood on his own in front of her, "I'll have that back now please and with an appropriate apology."

He grinned at her. "I'll bet you would, sweetheart. but, you know as well as I do that there's only one way that you'll get this back."

Connie just looked at him with a puzzled expression. Whatever did the boy mean?

"I'll see you here at 8.00 p.m. and don't be late," he leered.

He examined the black bracelet, again. "You Rose Club girls are finally getting a bit more daring. It's nice to see teachers and parents being included in the fun. Better for us boys eh," he chuckled.

Connie turned away exasperated. The boy was demented and she wasn't going to demean herself by asking for the bracelet again. This would be reported to the headmistress. It was disgraceful that women were attacked at the college gates. Something must be done. She walked angrily down the path. "See you later, love, the boy shouted after her. Don't forget, 8.00 p.m."

"What!" Shouted Kelly as Connie told her what had happened.

She paced the room, her hands in her hair and hissed at Connie "Do you know what you've done?"

Connie shook her head, more confused than ever. She had expected some feminine sympathy at what had happened, but she had never seen her step-daughter so angry.

Then it all came out, about the Rose Club and the bracelets.

"Being a member of the Club is the best thing that's happened to me here," she explained. "For the first few months, I was an outsider. It was miserable. Then I made friends and they let me join. We do all sorts of things and have a lot of fun. Flirting with boys around town is part of it.

And, there is this game we play involving the bracelets. It's a coded thing, all to do with the different colours. The deeper the colour of a bracelet worn is an indication to boys as to how far we are prepared to go. White is for a kiss, just a kiss. If it's green, they get a flash of your knickers. Pink, is for a feel of your breasts. If they manage to grab your bracelet from your arm you are obligated to do what it represents."

Connie got the picture. It wasn't hard to see where this was going. She dreaded what was coming next but she had to ask. "And what does a black bracelet represent?"

Kelly looked sadly down at the floor. "It means you are prepared to do whatever the boy wants until he gives you back the bracelet."

Connie's eyes widened in shock as the implications hit her. "Oh my God," she cried.

"Look," said Kelly, "I've only worn the lighter colours so far, I've had a couple of kisses and I've flashed my panties. But, some of the girls have gone a little farther. One or two have been caught wearing black. It's what the boy's dream about. They could spot one a mile away"

"But, this boy who grabbed the one off my arm, he can't seriously expect..."

"Oh, but he will," interjected Kelly, "because he knows the promise has got to be honoured. It will be honoured. And because of the code on it, everyone will know it's my bracelet. It will soon get out. The rule is that if the girl who owns the bracelet won't do it, she will be kicked out of the club and some other member of the Club will have to do it. And, if that happens there will be hell to pay, believe me. We all know the rules. We have sworn to uphold them. There are no excuses."

"But it's preposterous," argued Connie. "I'll go to the headmistress. Something must be done."

But, she could see from Kelly's expression that her idea was totally unacceptable. She remembered when she was at college herself and part of a similar club. It just wasn't done to involve parents or the headmistress.

"I'll have to go and meet him," said Kelly, her voice trembling "and give him what he wants."

"Oh no," wailed Connie, "please don't." She would never forgive herself if that happened. And as for explaining it to Tony...she was his beloved daughter...it was unthinkable.

Connie paced up and down to think of a solution. Finally, she stopped and faced Kelly. "It's my responsibility," she told her. "I've got you into this mess, so I'll have to get you out of it."

Kelly looked at her hopefully, "And how will you do that?"

"I'll meet this boy at 8.00 p.m. and I'll get your bracelet back...one way or another. I promise."

Kelly looked up as if a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She looked at Connie with new respect.

"You would do that for me?"

Connie promised her firmly that she would. "Leave it to me," she said, indicating that the subject was closed.

"Now go and get ready, I'm taking you out for lunch"

The two of them had a very good lunch and did a little shopping. The subject of the bracelet was temporarily forgotten as they got on better than they ever had before. Connie managed to get Kelly to try on some clothes and with the advice of the older woman, Kelly chose a new outfit. "It's my treat," smiled Connie.

As they parted, Connie promised to bring the missing bracelet back to her before she left for London. Kelly was happy again, as she waved goodbye and headed back to the college.

Connie looked at her watch. It was 3.30 p.m. What was she going to do until 8.00 p.m. when she had to confront that dreadful youth? There was no avoiding it. She would have to book a room at the hotel nearby. She hated driving at night and it would probably be too late to drive back to London. In any case, she could have a bath and make a few calls. So, that's what she did half an hour later, book into the Royal Lodge Hotel.

Later, as she lay in the bath, she began to rationalise the whole thing. She would explain to the youth, what had happened and make him see reason. She was an adult and a married lady and he would be, what, 19, 20?

She would assert parental authority over him and get that damn bracelet back. If necessary, she would offer him some money for it, £10, £20, whatever. Because, one thing she knew, she had to get it back. She couldn't let Kelly down. It was her fault that it had happened, if she hadn't gone nosing through Kelly's things, opened that box and borrowed the thing, this wouldn't have happened. So it was all down to her to retrieve the situation. She lay there and planned what she should say and how she would say it.

When she got out of the bath and dried herself down, she examined her naked body in the mirror. She was pleased with what she saw. She still looked in good condition. She was on a permanent diet and it had paid dividends. She still had a great body, with curves in all the right places. And her gorgeous long legs were still her best feature. She remembered the group of boys looking at her, the wolf whistles, and the lustful looks. She smiled slowly "lucky bastard" she had heard. Now she knew why. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. How far would she have to go to get that bracelet back? She would soon find out.

She wore the same outfit as she had worn earlier that day, she had no choice and it was all she had brought with her, given that an overnight stay had not been expected. She always carried a spare pair of panties, so she put them on.

She spent a little time on her make up and left the hotel for the short walk up to the college gates. As she checked her watch she saw it was almost 8.00 p.m.

He was there waiting for her and grinning all over his face. Connie took the initiative and explained how it had all been a mistake, an innocent act on her part. She was a parent and just visiting. So, if he would be good enough to hand over the bracelet, she would be on her way. It would be what any gentleman would do in the circumstances.

The boy listened to what she had to say. Then he shook his head. "Nice try lady, but it won't do. Those black bracelets are like gold dust for us lads in the town. Getting hold of one is like winning the lottery. There's only one way a girl gets one of these back and we both know what that is."

"I'll pay you for it," she said, getting out her purse. "What should we agree on, £20?"

"It's not for sale," he said quickly, "not for money."

Connie stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do, now. But, somehow she had to get Kelly's bracelet back.

"I saw you coming out of the hotel" he said, jerking in thumb towards the Royal Lodge. "What about going back to your room to discuss it further?"

Connie sighed and nodded. What else could she do?

Ten minutes later she sat nervously on the edge of her made up bed, while he sat opposite in the only chair. He was full of confidence now that he was in her bedroom. He could sense she was desperate to get the bracelet back. Why else were they here?

He pursed his lips in anticipation. She was a beautiful woman and in a different class to those skinny Rose Club girls. And he was sitting here with her black bracelet in his pocket. It was the key to female treasures beyond his wildest dreams. He took a deep breath. It was time to see just how far he could get her to go.

"Let's see you strip off," he said in a trembling voice. His throat had suddenly become so dry he could hardly get his words out. Connie's eyes widened in shock at his demand, but unfortunately, the youth held the trump card. She could tell him to get out, but, he would just take the bracelet with him.

So, after a long minute of silence, she got to her feet and started to unbutton her blouse. After she took it off she fumbled with the zip on her skirt. She felt herself blush as it fell at her feet. She stood facing him in just her lacy pink bra and matching panties. Her eyes were pleading with him, but, she heard his hard uncompromising voice.

"All of it off, I want you naked."

Connie wanted to argue and stand her ground, but deep down, she knew it was useless. He was firmly in control and wasn't going to let her off lightly.

She frowned and bit her lip as her fingers reached back to unhook the clasp on her bra. Then her large breasts tumbled free to his gaze. She could see the lust in his eyes. Then he looked at her panties and lazily moved his finger. "Get them off," he ordered.

Connie just wanted the floor to open and swallow her up. Instead she eased her panties down past her thighs and they fluttered down to her feet.

"Wow!" The youth spluttered. "You're fucking delectable."

Connie stood almost proudly, displaying herself to the young stranger. She knew there was hardly an ounce of fat on her trim lithe figure. She worked herself too hard at the gym to allow that.

She found her voice as the boy stared at her, mesmerised. "I'll have that bracelet now," she said confidently, holding out her palm. But, the youth just ignored her. "Come here," he ordered.

Connie sighed in defeat and after a short pause obeyed him, walking straight into his eager hands. He dropped to his knees in front of her, his greedy hands exploring her long legs. He made her stand with her legs apart while he slid his hand up the inside of her thigh. He grinned as he felt her shudder. Then he buried his tongue into her slit and licked the length of it.

"Oh," gasped Connie as he did it again and again. Meanwhile, his hands went around her backside, feeling her curvaceous shape and pulling her in. "You've got a lovely ass," he told her.

He pushed her onto the bed and lay on top of her, peeling off his shirt as he did so.

"Please," she whimpered, "you mustn't."

But, his hands were everywhere now. He was in full control. All she could do was to lie back and let him explore her lovely body. And he did just that, very fully, for the next half hour. Even in her shame and degradation she had to admit he was gentle and loving with her. It seemed that every inch of her body was covered in his kisses. She closed her eyes and thought of her husband. She was betraying him, even if she was doing it to save his daughter.

The youth was fingering her pussy again. She had pushed his hand away several times, but, he still persisted. He was not going to be denied. Eventually, she just gave up the fight and let him do what he wanted. He took full advantage as he concentrated on her there, pushing his fingers into vagina. A few minutes later his fingers were glistening with her juices. Minute by minute, he was edging her towards her downfall. At the same time, his thumb was expertly touching and coaxing her clitoris into life. She moaned her encouragement. She realised that she was in the hands of someone who knew what they were doing.

As he continued to play with her body, she couldn't prevent the little gasps and moans escaping her lips. She had given up trying to suppress them. The young sod was playing her like a maestro. She had forgotten how wonderful foreplay could be. Tony certainly didn't bother very much these days. She surrendered to the youth's fingers and sighed deeply as his mouth closed on her nipples, his tongue licking them to life. Then his hands were all over her breasts, squeezing and fondling them, taking possession.

Oh God, how long would this go on, she panted. But the youth was in no hurry to stop his erotic assault on her body. Now his fingers probed into her pussy once again making her wetter still. To her shame and embarrassment she heard the tell tale sounds of squelching and it was coming from her. She closed her eyes, realising it would tell the youth all he wanted to know.

Suddenly she felt his lips on hers. What! she thought, he wants kisses too? But, incredibly she found herself responding to him. She liked to kiss when making love and she couldn't help herself. She felt the electricity as their tongues flicked in contact. And then, there was more humiliation for her as she realised that her hand had taken hold of his cock. It was big and stiff as a ramrod. Her natural curiosity had just got the better of her. She had wanted to feel it and now she had. They were both naked now, but, she hadn't been aware of him slipping out of his things. She squeezed his cock and it was his turn to gasp.

Then, like young lovers, they were frantic for sex. She opened up her legs for him, desperate to have him inside her. She was wet and horny and in desperate need to be fucked. He didn't keep her waiting, once he had slipped on one of his many condoms. Then, he eased his manhood into her pussy and sank it in to the hilt. Connie shrieked in ecstasy, as she wrapped her long legs around him and pulled him in. Then they were fucking vigorously. A young man and an older woman locked together in lust. As they fucked, all thoughts of bracelets and circumstances were forgotten. Their age difference was irrelevant now. Connie was getting fucked, well and truly fucked and that was all that mattered to her. She was glistening with sweat and passion and his cock was working into her like a piston. She thrust back at him, eager to reach the orgasm she knew was just about there.

12