Connie and the Chalet: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will put his cock inside Connie leisurely, and marveled at the warm slickness of her naked pussy. She smiled in encouraging lust as he pushed the last inch, and his pubic thatch met her bare skin. "How does it feel, Will," she cooed, although she was very certain it felt as wonderful to him. "All these years, and you get to make love to me finally."

Will started to thrust slowly, gently moving in and out of her, savoring the warm slickness and heady scent of her juices for the first time ever. He recalled their phone sex of years before, both of them eager for a connection, trusting and caring for each other long distance. Now it was real, the connection, and he felt himself start to thrust faster. With an effort, he slowed himself down.

Connie noticed, and giggled. "Don't worry about going too fast, baby. We have all weekend, and you're going to be inside me, or Sam is, most of our waking hours." He saw her perfectly manicured nails, with polish the color of a sunset over the ocean, gently stroke his shaft. "In other words, Will, you don't need to go slow. Fuck me hard, cum hard, rinse and repeat!" She laughed, a lusty sound, and turned to watch Sam slide onto the bed next to her, and take her in his arms.

Sam ran his hands over her nipples, and bent his neck to suck on one of them. Connie sounded a little impatient, but still playful. "Will, start fucking me like you mean it." She gasped as his cock started to pump her in a regular rhythm, and moaned in appreciation, while Sam continued to bathe her tits and neck with his tongue and lips.

Will felt the velvety walls of her pussy tighten around his thick, rigid pole. "By the way, when Sam licks my nipples, it has a direct line to my clit. Make me cum!" This last was a throaty moan, and he felt her juices start to flow, anticipating her first orgasm with him inside her.

Amazingly, the flow and heat of her pussy juices hadn't waned at all. Will would have sworn she hadn't had an orgasm in months if he hadn't seen it himself. The warmth of her juices felt like lava on his cock, molten and steaming. Despite himself, he picked up his pace, almost frantically fucking her. She came now, the first time with him deep inside, and the hot flow was too much for him.

He shot spurt after spurt of cum inside her, thrusting again and again. Connie may have cum again, but he didn't think about that, or even fully remember, until much later. For now, he pounded her pussy until he thought her cunt had sucked him completely dry, and collapsed on the bed beside her, on the other side from Sam.

Sam produced a towel from the bedside table, and Connie, still panting, cleaned herself up, toweling off the cum and pussy juices on her crotch, and the puddle underneath her beautiful tush. Relatively dry, she reached over Sam, brushing her nipples against his face. He smiled and nibbled at them while she grabbed a dry towel, then laid it, folded in half, on the sodden quilt.

She rose from the bed shakily, climbed over Sam, and headed to the bathroom. Her belly and groin still quivered from the multiple orgasms, and Connie braced herself against the sink, where she washed herself off, and out, with scented lavender soap. She noticed it was her favorite blend, and wondered again what other surprises Sam had for her.

Flopping more than slipping into bed between them, she sighed. "Ooooh-kay," Connie breathed, feeling her body start to recover in earnest. "Give me just a few minutes, boys... You wore me out...you both did!" She closed her eyes, and put one arm under Sam's neck, the other under Will's. She thought about napping, happily spent, but didn't want to waste the whole evening sleeping, not this evening.

After a few minutes, she moved both hands down to the limp, recovering cocks of the men on either side of her, and started slowly stroking them. Both of them started to respond, stiffening as she stroked them back to life. Will moaned, and reached for her, and Connie opened her mouth to meet his, joining in a long, deep, wet kiss. She giggled again, realizing their tongues were wrestling in time to her jacking him off, and stifled it so she wouldn't lose the moment.

She felt Sam's cock pull away from her hand, and she felt a pang of regret, hoping that he wasn't pulling away completely. She needn't have worried. Sam moved between her legs, and spread them gently, lovingly apart, before lowering his face to her pussy for the second time that evening. At the touch of his lips on her labia, she turned to Will, opened her mouth to kiss him long and deep, moaned into his mouth, and started jacking him faster.

Connie turned at her waist, into Will, arms around his back as they kissed. Her hips were nearly flat on the bed, giving Sam the room he needed. Sam kissed her around her pussy, carefully avoiding her clit for the moment, licking first the right, then the left labia, not even going into the moist center of her groin immediately.

Sam then licked very gently down the middle of her pussy, from the opening all the way to her swelling clit, then back again, repeating this over the space of several seconds each time, flattening his tongue and dragging it across her lips and clit, then tracing back again. She felt the moisture start to flow again, threatening to spill onto the dry towel, and she didn't care.

Connie disengaged from Will, still gripping his rigid dick in both hands, lay back and moaned again. "Ohhhhh, fuck...baby! I love you. I love it when you lick my pussy..." The last word was long and drawn out, almost a whisper, but she felt anything but quiet.

Will was up on one elbow, kneading her breasts, feeling her nipples hard and erect, and her aureoles puckered, tightening almost to nothing as she neared another orgasm. He caressed her sides and neck before lowering his mouth to her left nipple, sucking it into his mouth and running his tongue on and around it, faintly nipping at it and pulling back, still sucking.

"Oh, Will, suck my tits, both of them. It feels so...wonderful...baby... Suck them, Will." Sam started in earnest on his pussy-eating, and concentrated on licking her clit, and around it, under the surrounding hood, on all sides. Connie spread her legs further, eager for Sam to coat every square inch of her pussy and the surrounding territory with his kisses and licks.

Sam started to stroke her pussy lips with the first two fingers of his right hand, keeping his left arm underneath, gripping her thigh underhanded and tight. He pulled back for just a moment to put them inside her to the first knuckle, and then pushed them inside further, to curve to hit her G-spot.

Connie had heard of the G-spot years before, with a husband who had never cared, at least in their later years, to spend his time properly exploring her, just enough time to move inside her and fill her pussy before turning over to fall asleep. Though Connie had discovered a few years ago that it was no myth, Sam had found it their first night of lovemaking, and took every opportunity to discover it again.

She felt his fingers rub against the spot in the front of her pussy, and arched her back when he renewed his slow, loving licking of her clit. With each circular rubbing of her G-spot, he licked her clit in the opposite direction, describing twin circles less than an inch apart. "Ohhohohohoh! Baby, lick me! Lick my clit! Ah, fuck, baby. Oh god I'm going to cum!"

In response, she started tugging on Will's cock even faster, and pulled his face up to her mouth for him to kiss. She buried the screams of her first orgasm in his mouth, even as she splashed Sam down to his chest with the force of it. The second one struck her moments later, and she arched further, using her free hand to push Sam's face deeper into her. He withdrew his fingers, and started quick, light lapping at her clit, driving her further into a frenzy.

She pulled her hand away from Will's cock. "Cum all over me, Will! I want you to cum on my tits. Jack yourself off all over me, sweetie..." Will kneeled over her, and took his thick hard-on in his right hand, stroking it, the head over the valley between her magnificent breasts.

Sam put his fingers back inside Connie, this time thrusting faster, then he sucked her clit into his mouth, released it, sucked it in again, and continued. She came twice more, shaking and moaning, and watching Will jacking furiously.

Will was panting again, and felt a flood of cum barely held back. Connie sensed that he was ready to go over the edge, and stroked his balls with her fingertips. "Come for me, baby..." Those four words sent him over the edge, and he aimed his cock down at her chest just before the first spurt of semen erupted.

At the same time, Connie's clit seemed to explode with wave after wave of sensation, and she felt waves of her juices wash out of her, soaking Sam, who never slowed down with his fingers or sucking her clit. Will's load was six jets of hot cum, coating her nipples and pooling between her tits. When her last orgasm started to slow to a dull roar, she lay there panting, and fingered her clit for just a moment, wishing it were Sam's tongue again.

"Fuck...just...fuck! God, I haven't cum that hard in a while. Will, grab a towel, would you? Your jizz is starting to run down my tits... Fuck, Sam! I wish I could see what you're doing down there, but it feels fucking wonderful!" Leaning up on one elbow, she let Will wipe his cum off her, and got up. Her head was now swimming, and she more staggered than walked to the fridge, grabbing a deliciously icy bottle of water. Twisting it open, she drained half of it in seconds, and let some pour over her front to cool herself off.

"Good, honey?"

Connie laughed exhaustedly. "The best. Now I really do need some sleep!"

She came back to join both men in the huge bed, leaving the bottle, barely a third full, on one of the nightstands. Connie really intended to sleep, but when she closed her eyes she saw Will's cum shooting onto her chest, and Sam's eager pussy licking. Despite her happy state of fatigue, she felt the first pangs of horniness rise to the surface, and knew she was wet again, ready for that attention of either one.

Rolling towards Sam, she put one arm under his neck, and grabbed his ass with her opposite hand, brushing her cunt against him. Sam felt her naked crotch against his cock, which immediately jumped to attention, eager to plunge inside her. Their kisses were fierce and gentle, and they held each other tightly as Connie started to grind into Sam's crotch, thrilling to the sensation of his cock growing and hardening against her.

"Fuck, Connie...I thought you needed some sleep!" She parted her legs at his touch, and Sam slid his fingers over her crotch, cupping and squeezing her whole pussy with his hand, letting his middle finger work its way between her labia.

She pulled away from where she was kissing his chest. "I do, but I want a cock first to help me get off..." Smiling at her pun, she closed her eyes as Sam's finger worked its way inside her. She felt the first knuckle of his middle finger edge inside her, and moaned softly. "Baby, I want you inside me. I love you, Sam, and I want your cock inside me..."

Instead of rolling on her back, she rolled towards him, and onto her hands and knees. "Come in from the back, baby." Sam moved behind her, inhaling the musky scent of her warm and ready cunt. She spread her knees, and moaned again as Sam ran his fingers over her clit again. "Fuck, baby! Don't just play with it...I want you inside!"

Stroking her ass with both hands, Sam moved in behind her, and felt her impatience as she grabbed his hard-on and positioned it for his first thrust. She felt his head spread her lips and push into her, languorously, slowly, teasing her as he began to fill her again. Rather than push back and force him into her right away, she moved forward just a bit, pulling him almost all the way out.

With a playful laugh, she scolded him. "Too slow, mister! You take that long to fill me, maybe I'll see if Will can take over again!" She glanced at Will, whose smile promised that he would do just that, given a few more minutes of rest. Pushing back, she forced Sam's cock into her, and felt his hips touch hers. "Maybe later, Will!" Connie pushed back again, and felt Sam take up the rhythm, gripping her ass on either side to control his thrusts.

Feeling her husband's cock inside her, fucking her for the second time that night, Connie had thought she might take time and effort to work up to another climax, but she squirted at his third thrust, soaking his cock and dripping on the fresh quilt. Her moan was low and urgent, rising in volume while she felt him fuck her.

"Will...play with my tits. Suck them...kiss me! Oohhhhh fuck!" Will moved closer as Connie's pussy dribbled more juices, and maneuvered his hands under her chest, gripping one of her breasts and planting a long kiss on the erect nipple, sucking hard on it. She grabbed the back of his head by the hair, pushing him into her gorgeous tits, refusing to let him pull back. "Suck them baby oh suck them! Sam, keep fucking me baby...God I need your cock now!"

Sam thrust into her, fighting the urge to cum right away into his gorgeous, hot wife. His groin and her round, beautiful ass met faster and faster, his cock pistoning, in then out then in without slowing or pausing between strokes.

Still sucking on her nipple, Will nipped at it gently, scraping the tips of his teeth over her taut, eager nipple. Reaching down her body, he felt for her pussy, and found it, feeling it expand and engulf her husband's cock before letting it escape most of the way. He could feel her pussy lips spread, and her clit was fully exposed, soaked with her juices.

He put his middle finger on the swollen nub, and gently rubbed around it, then on it, carefully avoiding touching Sam's cock. Slick with her juices, the clit slid under his fingers, and each little circle he made encouraged a moan from Connie, whose eyes had been closed since he'd joined in. Will disengaged from her nipple, and put his face under hers, kissing her even as he stretched the length of her body to keep rubbing her.

She came again, and again, strangling her screams with Will's tongue and mouth, shaking and bucking as Sam continued driving into her pussy. Connie arched her back, pulling her face away from Will's, moaning up at the ceiling. The soft squelching sound of her lubrication, and the divine heat of her gates, had Sam ready to shoot.

They came at the same time, Sam pushing in as far as he could into her, and Connie screaming one last time as she felt his loins pulsing, shooting a flood of cum inside her. At the same time, the walls of her vagina began to pulse around Sam's cock. He lingered inside her, feeling her pussy suck the cum out of his balls. When at last she was done, and almost too weak to move, he pulled out slowly, reaching for a towel.

"Leave it, babe. We'll clean up in the morning. You were both great, but if I fuck any more tonight I'll be useless the rest of the weekend." She kissed Will long and lingeringly, then did the same to Sam, before snuggling up between them and falling into an exhausted, happy sleep.

12