Connie Finds a Kinky Boyfriend

Story Info
Connie dates a really kinky guy.
3.2k words
4.32
94.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story is not intended for minors. If you are offended by sexually explicit material or it is not legal in your place of residence, please close the document now. If not, I hope you enjoy my attempt at entertaining you with stories of my adventures.

For those of you who have read my other adventures, this story is will be told in a slightly different manner. To satisfy some readers' requests, the following are some experiences I had with a very kinky boyfriend. In order to keep this submission fairly short, I won't go into a lot of details at this time. I may save the details for a full story later on depending on feedback.

To give you some quick background, after college I lived by myself and was frequenting adult bookstores to satisfy my urge to suck cock. The internet was just taking off, so I had limited resources to explore my femme side. Eventually I discovered some bars in the gay district in town and started exploring the night life. It was there, at one of the t-girl friend bars, that I met a wonderful guy named Patrick who soon took an interest in me. I was in my mid 20's and Patrick was in his early 30's, about 5'9', dark hair, average looks, and divorced.

I was still somewhat shy in most social situations, so it took me awhile to develop a friendship with Patrick. At first I let him buy me a few drinks and we just chatted or watched the female impersonator shows, but nothing happened after our first couple of meetings at the bar. One night after having a few cocktails, I was getting ready to leave and Patrick took my hand and asked, "Where are you going so early?"

Maybe it was the alcohol or the fact I was getting horny, but I decided to tell him the truth. "I am going to stop at my favorite ABS before heading home!"

He got this wicked grin on his face and asked if he could join me. I figured what the heck, it could be fun. He followed me to the ABS and we both went inside. After greeting my buddies that worked there, we got some tokens and headed to the back and found an open booth big enough for two. I dropped some tokens into the machine and selected a sexy shemale movie. Within a few minutes, he was slowly rubbing his crotch so I got on my knees and unzipped his pants. I then proceeded to give him the best blowjob I could, sucking his balls for awhile before swallowing his entire shaft. I was soon rewarded with a mouthful of cum and Patrick thanked me as he zipped up his pants.

He then noticed that there was a dick poking through the glory hole and told me I should take care of the poor guy. Needless to say, I got on my knees and sucked it for all it was worth. This seemed to really turn on Patrick and it's when I first realized that he had a kinky side. Instead of leaving, he said he wanted to see me suck more cocks. We must have stayed in that booth for at least an hour while I pleased ten hard dicks, including Patrick's a couple of times. As I was sucking the stranger's cock, Patrick would give me encouragement telling me how sexy I looked or calling me names like "cocksucker" or "cum whore."

After it slowed down, we decided to leave and he asked if he could see me again. We agreed to meet the following week at the same bar. The days seemed to drag on, but the weekend was finally here and I couldn't wait to meet Patrick again. Sure enough, he was at the bar already waiting for me. After a few drinks, he said he couldn't wait to check out the ABS again. That night was pretty much a repeat of the first time and we ended up going back a few more times.

As I got to know Patrick better, he would tell me about his fantasies and things he had done with his ex-wife. He confessed that it was hard finding a girlfriend that would indulge him, because they thought he was a pervert. I was getting turned on by his stories and assured him that I didn't think he was a pervert, just a little kinky maybe. I encouraged him to tell me more, not knowing what I might be getting myself into. At this point in my life, I was still pretty naïve. I enjoyed giving blowjobs and having anal sex with the right person, but I had no idea what other kinky activities were out there. I would soon find out, though!

Eventually, I started hanging out at Patrick's house where we would have a few drinks and watch television or an occasional porno. The sex between us was great, whether I was giving him or blowjob or he was making love to me. Just as in my previous relationships, I don't require my date to get me off and almost prefer they don't perform oral sex on me. I usually come during anal sex or I will masturbate while giving oral sex. Sometimes I just wait until later to relieve myself so that I remain on a sexual high all night.

Patrick knew this and respected my preference. But one night we were both pretty playful and were rolling around the bed. The friction of my panties was getting me very hard and I was leaking precum. As I was kissing Patrick, he stroke my cock through my panties and I had an intense orgasm. Embarrassed, I quickly got up to clean up my mess, but Patrick wouldn't let me. He started to show his dominate side and grabbed my arm. "Where do you think you are going young lady? You were a bad girl and you are going to have to sleep in your messy panties!"

It felt strange, but I was forced to sleep in my wet panties that night. The next day after getting dressed in fresh panties and pantyhose, we were making out again and Patrick forced me to cum in my panties again. Then he had me bend over he could cum all over my butt, panties and pantyhose. I soon learned of Patrick's nylon fetish which led to him cumming all over my thighs, calves and feet before we would go out to dinner or to the club. It was really embarrassing to have dried cum stains on my pantyhose while walking around in public.

I found out another of Patrick's fetishes one night while watching movies at his house. After a few beers, he said he had to go pee and he wanted me to "hold it" for him. It sounded like fun to me, so I followed him to the bathroom. He pulled out his dick and told me to hold it and aim towards the bowl. It felt odd holding another dick as he released the flow, but I was enjoying it nonetheless. When he was complete, he told me to clean it for him. I reached for some toilet paper, but he quickly corrected me and told me to use my mouth. The thought didn't really turn me on, but I figured there couldn't be too much urine left on the tip.

I got down on my knees and slowly put the end of his dick in my mouth. I figured he just wanted a blowjob, but I was quickly proved wrong as he started to piss again. He pulled his dick out of my mouth and pissed all over my face as I tried not to swallow. I was stunned that he did that, but found it strangely erotic. I spit out the remaining piss and quickly wiped off my face. He apologized for catching me off guard and we talked about what had happened afterwards.

Patrick told me all about his attraction to "golden showers". It was the first time I heard that term and agreed to explore it more. We both agreed that it would not go farther than that and he had no interest in what he called "scat". Thank goodness, because the thought of that makes me sick. He told me about some of his past experiences with "golden showers" and asked me if I wanted to try them.

So over the next several weeks, we tried different scenarios involving "golden showers". I discovered I really liked to have my pantyhose soaking wet, so I would get in the bath tub and Patrick would "hose" me down. A couple of times we went to a local park with me wearing a summer dress and pantyhose. We would sneak into the woods were Patrick would soak down my nylon covered legs and we would walk back to the car, with my hose dripping into my shoes. Sometimes Patrick would insist on spraying my face, but rarely would I let him do it in my mouth. Maybe on a drunk occasion or two I would try it, but I didn't really get into it. He even made me wet myself several times.

As I got to know Patrick better, it didn't take long to build a trust between us. Once he started telling me about his fantasies and past experiences, trying new things became easier. He also admitted early on that he considered himself dominate and I already knew I had more of a submissive personality. He said he didn't really want a master/slave relationship, but was willing to try it. He also explained to me the differences between B&D and S&M, and promised me he wasn't into extreme aspects of these lifestyles, although certain parts of them were still interesting.

This led us to exploring bondage. At first he would tie me to his bed and tease me before having his way with me. Each bondage session seemed to last longer and he introduced more and more toys. These included blindfolds, ball gags, cock rings, collars, nipple clamps, dildos, butt plugs, anal beads, vibrators, etc. Patrick even found various penis jewelry that he like to put on me. We toyed with the idea of getting a piercing, like a "Prince Albert", but I wasn't crazy about piercing and tattoos. I finally convinced him to get a "Prince Albert" piercing, and I had fun playing with the ring on the end of his dick. It was a whole new experience when giving a blowjob too.

Patrick found an interesting chastity device that he would lock me into on the weekends. It didn't take long before he left the device on me for the entire week. It was uncomfortable to wear that long and made going to the bathroom difficult. I also found it difficult to concentrate at work. By the time I got to his place on the weekend, I was so horny I would do anything he wanted!

One of my favorite toys were all the different sized butt plugs. We experimented with large one and small ones, and an inflatable one that really stretched my hole. Patrick knew the plugs drove me crazy so he would take me to a movie, or dinner, or even just to the grocery store with a butt plug stuffed in my behind. He even bought a remote controlled vibrating one that he would turn it on when I least expected it. One time he had me pump gas for him and as I bent forward to insert the pump, the plug started vibrating on high. I had to quickly regain my composure or risk spraying gas everywhere. Then he made me go inside the store to pay for the gas and buy a soft drink, again surprising me as I paid the clerk.

Another favorite of Patrick's was to wait until I was all dolled up to go a club and have me get on the bed. He would then mount me doggy style and cum inside me, and then stuff a butt plug in my ass. So all night I would have to sit there with my bottom full of his cum. One night before going out I thought he was going to give me a good screwing, but instead he inserted his hard cock in my ass and then paused for a few minutes. Suddenly I felt my behind getting filled up with a warm liquid and realized I was getting a "golden enema." He inserted a butt plug when he was done and made me hold it as long as I could. Fortunately, he let me relieve myself before going out because I don't think I could have lasted much longer.

When we started experimenting with bondage, it often involved costumes. He liked the "little girl", "nurse", and "cheerleader" outfits, but his favorite was the traditional "English maid", complete with petticoats and stockings. There were a few weekends when I wore my maid outfit the entire time while I cleaned his house. In between chores I was tied up and sometimes spanked lightly. The spankings were never too extreme, but they did bring tears to my eyes on occasion. I would also be required to suck him off or he would bend me over with my wrists secured to my ankles, which were separated by a spreader bar. This was somewhat uncomfortable, but it gave Patrick easy access to fuck his maid!

One time after watching a Japanese bukkake movie (at the time I never heard the term before) we went to the ABS where we got one of the larger booths and Patrick invited as many patrons he could find. He explained to everyone what "I" wanted them to do. As I sat on the floor, they all gathered around me and starting taking out their cocks. For the next several minutes I felt like a "fluffer" in a porno movie as I got everyone hard and ready to cum. As each of the men continued to jack-off, it wasn't long before the cum started to fly. I was hit in the face with shot after shot of jism, some hitting my open mouth, but most of it going in my eyes and all over my face and neck. The cum frenzy only lasted about ten minutes, but it was an incredible feeling. Patrick made me collect as much cum as I could from my face and lick it from my fingers. We left the ABS with me covered in cum as it started to dry. By the time we got to Patrick's place, I could barely open my eyes.

Most of my time with Patrick was driven by his fetishes. After all, he was the dominate one in the relationship. But during one of our conversations, I admitted that I had a fantasy of serving a group of guys at a party. Patrick took my idea and really ran with it. A couple of weeks later he arranged to throw a "poker party" with a few of friends and a couple of guys we met at the bars. I had not met his friends at this point, but he said they were cool with everything and some of them admitted being attracted to transvestites.

Patrick arranged to have the group come over to his place to play cards on a Saturday night. I spent all day getting everything setup for the party and making sure we had plenty of food and drinks. I barely had enough time to get into my maids outfit, complete with corset, fishnet stockings, petticoats, and five inch pumps. As the guests arrived, I was told to great each one and offer them a drink.

When I wasn't serving drinks, I was required to stay in the kitchen. As I was cleaning up and putting things away, one of Patrick's guests would wander in and demand a quick blowjob before going back to the card game. Later on in the evening, Patrick ordered me under the table to please his guests. One by one I went around the table and sucked each cock until I was rewarded with a mouthful of cum.

After each player was taken care of, Patrick sent me to the bedroom so the guys could finish their game. He followed me and proceeded to tie me to the bed, face down with a pillow propping my ass in the air. Later that night, Patrick and the guys came back to the bedroom to find me there helpless and waiting. For the next hour or two, each of the guys took advantage of my ass and filled me with cum. Some of them even came twice.

Since the poker party was such a success, Patrick decided to have a Super Bowl party. He invited the same crowd plus a additional guests. Instead of dressing as a maid, he had me dress as a slutty cheerleader. Again I served drinks and served as hostess. I was even humiliated when some of the guests made me do a cheer. The difference this time was that I wasn't allowed to pleasure any of the guests because they were saving themselves for my surprise.

After the game was over, Patrick escorted me to the garage. He had me sit down on a special bench he had constructed, to which he secured my wrists and ankles and placed a blindfold over my eyes. As I sat there unable to see, I was to orally pleasure each guest until told otherwise. As each guy got close to orgasm, another one took its place. I heard something going on in front of me, but couldn't tell what it was. Then Patrick told me to open wide as I felt him insert a rubber tube. It turns out that the beer bong that someone brought with them was now being used for a cum collection device. After the initial taste of beer hit my tongue, I was rewarded with a large amount of warm sticky cum. There was no way to swallow all of it, so most of it poured down my chin and all over my chest. A few minutes passed by as I tried to catch my breath when I felt warm streams of liquid hitting various parts of my body. Within minutes my entire body was soaked with warm urine as I sat there helpless to do anything. Patrick left me in that position until all the guest had left for the night.

Patrick and I dated for almost a year before he got transferred out of state. We tried a wide range of sexual activities and I remember those times fondly. So far I haven't met anyone quite as kinky, but you never know. He really showed me how sex can be fun with the right person and he was able to bring out a different side of me. It really starts with a common attraction and then built on trust. From there anything can happen!

I hope you have enjoyed my early attempts to share some of my memories. Feel free to leave a comment or send me an email.