Connie Never Knew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You should have seen the look on his face. At first it was astonishment, then, when he realized I wasn't joking, he sported a big shit eating grin. "I'd be glad to help, any way I can." he said. I told him he could never tell anyone about it. I told him if he did, I'd kill him.

"There's just one more thing. Connie won't know it's you. It will be completely dark. She'll think it's me." I said. "You and I are both about the same height, weight, and build. In the dark, she won't know it's not me. Only one thing can give us away. How big is your cock?"

"Oh, big brother, my cock is huge." he boasted. "At least 8 inches"

"Oh really." Let's see it" I replied.

Billy suddenly looked shy and was taken aback by my demand. Then he said, "What the hell, I got to pee anyway." He unzipped his jeans and fished into his pants for his cock. As soon as it was out he turned in the other direction and started pissing. When finished he tried to put it away but I told him "Hold on. Turn around. Let me see that monster." He did, but I did not see any 8 inch cock. It looked normal to me about like mine. But not being an expert on cock size, I thought, maybe it could be 8 inches when hard.

"Tug on it. Make it hard" I told him.

"What the fuck?" he yelled.

"Damn it, I need to see if we are the same. Just close your eyes and think about screwing Connie. That ought to do it."

He looked at me again and then closed his eyes and started to stroke it. He was hard as a lead pipe in less than two minutes. He was 6 1/2 inches, (give or take a quarter inch) and the girth was the same as me. Guys always lie about their dicks. No monster in his pants. Just a normal everyday dick. That was a relief too. At least I wouldn't have to worry about Connie experiencing a bigger dick than mine.

"All right, that's enough. Put it away and save it." I said.

I drove Billy back home, filling him in on the details of how this should happen. He was very eager and paid close attention. I couldn't blame him for his eagerness, but I did hate him for it. The thought of him touching my beloved Connie made me sick.

I began to take more note of Connie's cycle, and did a lot of googling about the best time for fertilization. The date was set. Friday the 17th. I told Billy not to make any other plans, and not to jerk off or see any girlfriends for the week before. He had no difficulty with that. I knew he couldn't wait to have a go at Connie. At 26, she was even more beautiful because she had matured into a woman. Her ass was still firm and her breasts showed no sag at all.

When the appointed night arrived, I had Billy stashed away in the lawn mower shed with a six pack of Pepsi.

We BBQed chicken in the backyard that Friday evening. Connie made the trimmings, potato salad and boiled corn on the cob. I opened a bottle of red wine, which I encouraged Connie to drink from liberally. After supper on the picnic table, we talked for a while about gossip, friends and family. Ironically, she mentioned the fact that Billy was growing up to be quite a handsome young man. I almost choked on the potato salad.

Connie started to clean up after the meal, washing dishes and putting leftovers away. I made sure the grill was out while Connie took a shower. At about 10 pm, I went to the breaker box in the garage and cut the power off. Connie started searching for flashlights, finding them all dead with no good batteries.

"Damn, none of these flashlights work." she said.

"It's my fault. I should have changed the batteries last month." I replied.

"There's not even a storm. How long will the power be out?" she asked.

"Who knows? But I know what we can do to pass the time." I locked my arms around her and kissed her with passion. She kissed me back with equal enthusiasm.

My hands started to unbutton the front of her shirt. I pulled it off her arms and stripped her of it. She wore a pair of cut off Daisy Duke shorts. I unzipped them, she wiggled, and let them fall to her feet. As was her custom. she wore no panties. She never wore panties when at home alone. She wore a satin demi bra, what color I will never know, because it was pitch black without any lights, not even a moon. I deftly removed the bra to expose her ample breasts. She was totally naked now, save the crucifix necklace she always wore around her neck. Her body wore a fine sheen of sweat, due to the lack of air conditioning on this hot night in May.

Our kisses continued with fervor. I grasp her hand and led her to our bedroom, slowly, no need for stumped toes at a time like this. Once inside the bedroom, I helped her to recline on the bed,

I approached her, still clothed, planting slow kisses from her breasts to her navel, and then southward to her vagina, I began to lick it with all the skill I possessed. She began to moan and purr like a kitten. Her juices flowed freely, and soon my face was covered with it. After about six minutes, she exploded in a dynamic orgasm. I let her bask in the moment for a while. When she had recovered, I got up from the bed, saying" I really have to go pee. I'd better not use the toilet, cause without power the well won't work. No telling when we'll be able to flush it."

"Just go in the backyard, but be careful of snakes." she told me. "And hurry back. I need you."

I hurried to the shed to find Billy cocked back smoking a joint.

I took it away from him, saying, "I told you no alcohol. I thought you knew that meant weed too."

"To late, bro. That was my second one."

"Suck on this peppermint to hide the smell."

"Ok, you know what to do. Keep your mouth shut and do your job."

"Strip your clothes here"

Billy did as instructed. His cock was as hard as a rock and sticking straight up.

"Now listen to me. Be gentle and above all keep your mouth shut. If Connie hears your voice, then there will be he'll to pay. "

"No problem bro. I'll be a gentleman, without a voice." he said.

"Ok, go do it."

I looked at my watch. It was 10:30 pm.

I began to wait, Mosquitos pestered me. I finished the joint I had taken from Billy. After a while, I looked again at my watch. It was almost midnight. What the fuck was taking so long?

Images of Billy with his hands and mouth all over my beloved Connie began to flood my brain. Sweat poured off me like rain.

I was tormented by the images my mind produced of Connie with Billy. Her mouth, his mouth, his cock, her pussy. I resisted the urge to puke.

I drifted off to sleep for a short time, but when I awoke, my watch told me it was 2 pm. What the fuck? Three and a half hours? I resisted the urge to charge in and pry Billy off her. That would only expose myself.

Thank God, only a few seconds later, Billy entered the shed, sweat dripping from his body, naked with a shriveled cock.

"Man o man, that is some fine lady," he said.

" Ok,Ok, spare me the details. Is she ok? Did she suspect anything?" I asked many questions, not really wanting answers.

"Yeah man, she's ok. She fell asleep."

"Ok, you're parked down the road. Here is two hundred dollars for gas. And remember, keep your mouth shut about this, forever."

"I know you're tired. Put your clothes on and get going"

When Billy was dressed, he said, "If you need me again I'm available."

Then quietly he left. I walked back to the house, stopping in the garage to turn the power back on, and stripped my clothes in the kitchen. Sure enough, Connie lay sleeping, the sound of her breathing telling me so. She lay naked on the bottom sheet with no cover. I could see white semen dripping from her vagina. I took another sheet and covered her, slipping under the sheet with her in spoon fashion. My hand drifted to her pussy to rub the semen into her vagina. I grew tired and sleep over took me.

I awoke to the smell of coffee and bacon. Lazily, I walked to the kitchen. There before me stood a picture of perfection, my wife, dressed only in a white dress shirt of mine with her hair pulled back in a ponytail. She rushed to me and gave me a passionate kiss.

"I thought I might have to wake you for breakfast, after last night, but you don't look much worse for the wear."

"What got into you last night? she asked.

I thought to ask her what got into you, last night, but I couldn't.

"We've never made love three times in one night. Are you on Viagra?" she asked.

"No, just a little pent up, I guess." I said, trying to cover my face with my coffee mug.

'Well, you got what you've always wanted last night. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Now you've claimed all of my cherries. Anal sex is not my thing, but it was ok last night. Maybe we can do it again sometime."

I almost spit my coffee across the kitchen. That son of a bitch! He fucked my wife's ass. I wanted to strangle the bastard.

"How you managed to get erect three more times after I gave you that fantastic blowjob after you came back in the house, I'll never know. Your cum is getting saltier though. Better lay off the salt some" Oh, please, shut the hell up. Enough details." I thought.

"Oh, and please, after last night, give a few days to recover. I'm very sore."

Two weeks later, my Dad hosted our annual weekend campout at the lake. I watched Billy like a hawk, looking for any signs of gawking or strutting in front of Connie. But I saw nothing to be alarmed about. Billy had brought an 18 year old hottie named Karen with him, and it seemed all he was concerned with was getting into her panties. Billy was just a horny goat and Karen was going the be the next notch he carved on his dick.

Six weeks later, Connie broke the news to me. She was pregnant. She was so excited. We spent countless hours shopping for baby stuff. My man cave got turned into a nursery overnight.

I watched Connie's belly swell with the seed of another man. Her breasts became swollen with milk, her areola darkened and expanded. I held her hair as she puked in the toilet. I rubbed her feet when they became swollen. I hated the fact that Connie was pregnant by another man, that another man had enjoyed her body.

But Connie was happy to be with child, and that was what mattered. You see, the thing is, I loved Connie.

Nine months and four days after the infamous night of my shame, Connie gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl. Connie was so happy, I knew I had done the right thing. Whatever blow had been dealt to my ego was healed by my wifes twins.

By the time the twins were born, Billy had enlisted in the Marines. Tragically, he was killed by a land mine in Iraq a year later. He never got to see his children, but I made sure to tell the kids about thier Uncle Billy. I miss my little brother.

12