Connie Puts on a Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit! Oh, fuck!" Deke gasped and Ricky knew exactly what he was feeling. Every time Connie took him into her sweet mouth, he knew she would transport him to a world of ecstasy and wouldn't stop until he came out the other side. Ricky could see just enough over Deke's shoulder to see her head moving from side to side and up and down. He knew that Connie was getting Deke ready. She was licking him and teasing his cockhead to get him ready for the main event. As Ricky leaned closer to get a better look it seemed that maybe she was doing this a little too lovingly, but he knew that whenever she took on such a task, she always gave it all she had.

Connie continued her preliminaries for a few more minutes as Deke quietly urged her on. Ricky jumped back when Deke shifted and lifted her away. Deke was working on his pants again, pushing them all the way down and off. Ricky had a pretty good idea what that meant. Deke lay back down and Connie went back to work. Ricky crept back closer as Connie started bobbing her head up and down in a steady rhythm. Ricky could clearly hear a steady sound.

Slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp. Deke's big dick was wet and sloppy and Connie was giving it her all.

"Oh, God. That's it! That's it!" he moaned. "You little cocksucker! You really know what you're doing! Yeah. Just like that. That Ricky really taught you well." Ricky felt his pride swell a little at that.

Deke let her work like that for longer than Ricky could usually stand. It seemed like he was accustomed to having women pleasure him and he knew how to relax a savor it. Finally, even Deke couldn't take any more.

"Cm'on. Do that thing. You know. What you did last time." Ricky could see his girlfriend shift from long, deep strokes to shorter, quicker ones. It was clear she was administering her signature move and was sucking firmly, quickly and unrelentingly on just the swollen tip of his cock.

"Oh, yeah. That's it. Just like that!" Deke moaned. He was lifting his hip from the carseat to meet her efforts - and to provide better access.

"That's it! That's it! You're getting it now!" he urged. "Now do my balls like last time."

Ricky couldn't see Connie's hand but he could tell by the way Deke went stiff and the way his words turned to grunts and groans that his sweet, loving girlfriend was using her fingernails to tickle this guy's scrotum as she eagerly gobbled his dickhead.

"Oh, God. That's it! That's it! Don't stop! Here it comes!"

Connie didn't miss a beat and only sucked harder and faster, but Ricky could clearly hear her gurgling and sputtering as Deke filled her mouth with his eruption. Ricky was filled with a strange feeling of pride at the way his girlfriend always did her very best to give the most pleasure possible - even if it happened to be some other guy she was sucking.

"Okay! Okay! That's enough!" Deke surrendered after Connie had drained and swallowed every drop he could muster. "God, that was amazing. You must get a lot of practice." Connie sat up and smiled demurely and reached for napkin to wipe her lips and chin. She looked past Deke and actually made eye contact with Ricky and smiled at him. Ricky was standing there slack-jawed but gave her a silly, twisted grin and retreated to his pine. At that moment he noticed that his cock was fully engorged and a massive wet spot stained the front of his pants where he had been oozing precum throughout the show.

He could see Deke turn to Connie, reach for her and say something, but Connie shook her head. They then seemed to get themselves back together and Deke started the engine and they slowly drove out of the parking lot.

As Ricky retreated to his car he was startled to see the figure of a man hiding in the shadows, but he kept moving.

As they had planned, Connie was waiting at her house when Ricky arrived. Luckily, her parents were out for the evening. As soon as Ricky pulled up she ran from the house and got in the car with him and slid over beside him.

At first, Connie was a little apprehensive, not sure how her boyfriend would react to what she had just done, but she needn't have worried. Ricky pulled her to him and kissed her deeply on the mouth. His tongue was exploring every recess as if it was searching for something.

"Oh, you bad girl. Where have you been? What have you been doing?" he whispered hotly into her ear.

"I was a bad girl," she whispered back. "I just sucked a big cock and I made him cum in my mouth. Can you taste him?"

"Oh, God!" Ricky kissed her again and reached up to fondle her tits. "Where's your bra!?" he exclaimed.

"Oops!" she giggled. I guess I forgot to wear one.

"You bad little girl! Did he touch you there?"

"Maybe...He said he remembered how much he liked them from the pool party and he wanted to touch them again, so I let him."

"Shit. Did he touch you, you know, down there?"

"He wanted to. That's normal, right? But I said I wasn't ready for that and he was a gentleman about it. Besides, I had something else to offer."

"I bet you did."

"Could you see me?" she asked.

"Yes! I had a pretty good view. I couldn't see everything, but more than enough to know what was going on."

"Did it turn you on?"

"Oh, yeah! I had to stop touching myself or I would have shot in my shorts."

"Were you jealous?"

"A little," he lied. "But I knew you wouldn't be doing that without me. That's true, right?"

"You know it is. I love you and I only did it because I know how much you like it."

"That's my good bad girl. Thank you. Did you like doing it?"

"I was pretty nervous at first, but I reminded myself that I had already done it with him before and that you were right outside. After that, it was nice."

"From my angle, it sure looked like he was enjoying himself."

"He was very confident but nice to me. I liked that."

"That's good. I wanted you to enjoy it - almost as much as I did. Was he big?" Ricky hated himself for even asking that.

"You saw him at the party. He has a nice thing, and he came pretty quick."

"I saw that. I'm sure he couldn't help himself. You're so good. Did he cum a lot?

"Oh, God yes. He told me he had been saving it for me."

"That, bastard..." Ricky paused to silently consider the possibilities of that. "Well, I've been saving myself, too. My balls are aching.!"

"Maybe we can do something about that. Do you want a kiss?"

"No. I want to fuck you. Let's get in back." Ricky wanted something from Connie that she hadn't given to anyone else - something she would only give to him. He tried to ignore the evil voice in the deeper recesses of his brain that was saying: "Not yet, pervert. But someday..."

When Ricky pulled Connie's panties off from under her skirt, he discovered that they were wet and sticky. He hurriedly pulled down his pants, rolled on a rubber and fell forward onto her open and willing body. He slid unhindered into her silky wetness and wrapped his arms around her neck, holding her tight and possessing her. The blood was rushing to his face and his mind was spinning. As he held her and pumped frantically into her he grunted into her ear.

"Oh, God. You're so bad. You're beautiful. I can't believe what you just did. You swallowed every drop. You're amazing. You're so good to me. I love you!"

Connie was doing her best to keep up with him, but she was just happy to know that she had made her man so happy. Ricky reached his grunting and groaning climax in no time and filled the rubber almost to bursting.

After they caught their breath and cooled down, they started talking again.

"Thank you so much. You were fantastic. I still can't believe you did that for me," he said.

"I'll try almost anything for you once."

"Once? I was just thinking there were a couple of other guys at that party..." he said, only half joking.

"You perverted asshole!" she exclaimed with a surprised laugh.

THE END

12