Connie: Slut MILF Ch. 02

Story Info
Aunt Cathy gets into the act.
4.5k words
4.7
441.4k
234

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,398 Followers

Connie and Scott Taylor were preparing for their annual 4th of July summer pool party; they'd invited several neighbors and friends. The party would start in the late afternoon and run until around 11pm or midnight. At dusk all of the guests always gathered around the deck as this provided the best viewing spot for the cities fireworks display.

It was the morning of the party. Connie had just finished loading the dishwasher with the breakfast dishes when her 18 year old son Scott came up from behind her and began nibbling on her earlobe.

His mother was one of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen. She was strikingly attractive, with large dark eyes, auburn hair falling to her shoulders, and a distinctly erotic overbite.

Connie giggled, spun away from him and said, "Scott, you're going to have to behave yourself today when everyone gets here. Life would become pretty miserable for us if our neighbors and friends discover that we're sleeping together."

"Aw Mom. Nobody's here now."

"We've got a lot of stuff to do and not a lot of time to get it all done Sweetie," she said, smiling, "Besides, you have to get dressed and go pick up your Aunt Cathy. She's going to sleep here after the party tonight."

"Aunt Cathy's staying here? Damn. I'm going to be alone in this house with the two hottest women I know tonight!" He said, teasing his mother.

Connie gave him a long, measuring look, "Yes, but you're only fucking one of those hot women."

"You've got that right! And the hottest one at that!"

She came over and stood on her tiptoes and kissed him on the lips. "Remember that," she said, "Now go get dressed so you can go pick up Aunt Cathy. She's going to help us get things ready."

_______________________________

Scott drove across town on I-80 in the express lane. As he crossed under the 395 interchange he picked up his cell phone and punched the speed-dial number. The other phone was answered, a woman's voice carrying a slightly sexy purr. "Hello?"

"Hi Aunt Cathy, it's Scott. You about ready?"

"Hi Scotty. Where are you?"

"I'm on 80 about 10 minutes from your place."

"Oooooh. I'd better get dressed then. I wouldn't want my nephew to get here and find his old aunt naked," she said, teasing him, laughter in her voice.

Scott laughed and shocked her with his reply, "Don't get dressed on account of me."

"Scott Taylor! You naughty little boy!" She said in mock horror. "I'll see you in a few minutes. Bye"

"Bye," and he hung up smiling to himself as he imagined his 27 year old aunt nude.

_____________________________________

The party was a lot of fun and finally wound down after 12:30. Connie, Cathy and Scott began to clean up. Cathy had really been flirting with Scott all night. Connie had noticed that her younger sister had been very playful with her nephew. Probably all of the alcohol she thought to herself.

They finished the basic clean up leaving the heavy stuff for the next day. They sat and talked for a while and then Cathy said she was going to go take a shower and go to bed. Connie and Scott also said they were going to go to bed.

When they heard the shower running Scott grabbed his mother and pulled her to him. They clung together, passionately kissing. He slipped his hand down into her shorts, stroking her, she bit her bottom lip slowly trying to back away but he stepped after her, still stroking his finger across her clit. She finally back up to the edge of the sofa's arm, she braced herself against it, closed her eyes.

"If Aunt Cathy wasn't here I'd throw you down on the couch and fuck you, hard," he said, pushing her back more solidly against the sofa, "Spread your legs a little."

His mother spread her legs a little.

"Spread them more."

She spread them more and he gently parted her lips with his fingers, stroking, sliding them along her increasingly lubricating slit.

"Would you pound my pussy if Aunt Cathy wasn't here?" she asked.

"What do you think?"

"I think that you'd slide your big cock inside my wet pussy." And then she said, "Oh, God."

"Feel good?" he asked.

"Oh yes. Feels so good."

"Look at me..." he said.

Connie opened her eyes, but they were hazy, a dreamers eyes, looking right through her son. "Don't stop now," she said.

"Look at me..."

She looked at him, struggling to focus on his cool, handsome face. "Oh Scott..."

"Aunt Cathy's shower has stopped. We'll have to finish this tomorrow." He said as he pulled his hand from her shorts.

"Oh, God..."

___________________________________

Connie had just woke up from a very sexy dream. Between the dream and Scott's earlier teasing incident Connie was feeling horny. The 35 year old divorced mother slowly climbed out of bed and crept toward Scott's bedroom, trying to be very quiet so she wouldn't wake up Cathy in the guest room. Connie knew she was taking a big risk but the dream seemed so real and now she was so desperately horny that she just had to wake Scott up and fuck him.

As Connie snuck down the hall toward Scott's room she heard the unmistakable sound of moaning, it was muffled, but it was still moaning. Had Scott snuck his girlfriend Rachel in for a midnight rendezvous? She slowly approached the door and peeked through the narrow opening and saw Cathy moaning with pleasure and Scott's face buried between her smooth thighs, licking her juicy pussy.

The light thrown through the Venetian blinds from the street lamp played over their naked flesh, illuminating them to her prying eyes. Her first impulse was of anger and jealousy, she wanted to rush into the room and scream at her sister! The problem was that as she watched, in her already horny condition, Connie could feel the heat building in her own pussy and the longer she stood there watching her son's tongue teasing her sister's pussy, the hornier she became!

Connie noted Cathy's delighted expression; saw her thighs spreading wider apart, her hips rolling her aroused cunt up, presenting it to Scott as Cathy encouraged her nephew to lick her naked pussy. Connie slid her hand down between her thighs as she watched Scott's skilled tongue darting between her younger sister's slippery pink lips. Cathy's clitoris was hard and erect, protruding from under its concealing hood, his tongue attacked it repeatedly. Connie lifted the front of her nightgown and began squeezing herself through the thin, sheer panties that covered her now burning pussy, feeling her juices begin to freely flow, soaking the fabric.

Cathy was a little reluctant, she really shouldn't have come into her nephew's bedroom late at night to seduce him and by all means she shouldn't be laying half naked on his bed letting him tongue her dripping wet cunt. She shouldn't, but her pussy was feeling so good right now, she couldn't keep from moving it around as he pressed his tongue into her.

As she rolled her head to the side, enjoying the attention her nephew was lavishing upon her pussy, she caught a glimpse of her sister peeking in the door. Cathy gasped thinking that she was busted but she soon realized that Connie was playing with herself as she watched! Cathy could see Connie squeezing and rubbing her pussy through her flimsy little panties. Cathy also realized that Connie was getting off watching her son licking her sister's pussy! Cathy was surprised to discover that having her sister excitedly masturbating while watching her getting her pussy eaten was very arousing to her.

Scott flattened his tongue and pressed it against her sensitive clit until she was gasping from the sensations he was delivering to her pussy. He reached up and began rubbing her beautiful D cup tits as he continued to work over her clit, lightly tugging and rolling her eraser like dark peach nipples. Cathy let out another tiny gasp as she began rocking against his tongue, getting as much friction on her overheated clit as she possibly could.

As she watched through the narrow opening, Connie saw Cathy's thighs spread wider apart as Scott's tongue slid up and down her creamy slit. As she listened to Cathy gasping and moaning she knew exactly how Cathy was feeling, her son's talented tongue had explored her own pussy many times over the past month. She was really enjoying this voyeuristic episode, deciding to make herself cum as she enjoyed the incestuous show. She slid one hand down the front of her panties and slowly slid her finger between her hot and juicy cunt lips. She teased her clit, rubbing it as it got hard and then plunged the finger deep into her buttery pussy. She withdrew her finger and rubbed her clit some more with her juice soaked finger. Connie stuck her middle finger back into her cunt and began pumping. Just as she'd anticipated, her lust boiled forth stronger than ever.

The sensuous feelings in her belly built rapidly and she could feel her breasts swelling from the excitement, nerve ending coming to life, her nipples growing hard. She reached her other hand up, slipping it down the top of her nightgown and began to rub her sensitive, swollen nipples. Connie didn't realize that Cathy kept catching glimpses of her as she wildly fingered herself while the younger sister rolled her head from side to side on the bed. Cathy saw Connie's hips thrusting forward to force her fingers deeper into her overheated pussy.

Scott pulled his mouth away from his aunt's cunt, her juices glistening on his lips and chin, he stood up, his big prick was standing away from his body, fully erect, swaying from side to side, pulsing, and glistening with pre-cum fluid on the swollen tip. Cathy's pussy throbbed with desire from the sight. She reached out with her little hand, wrapping her thin fingers around as much of his thick, naked cock as she could, stroking it up and down, watching more delicious juice ooze out and spread over the large ruby head. Stepping forward, Scott brought his hard cock against her pussy, guided by his aunt's own hand. He stood there as she continued to hold his prick in her hand, rubbing the swollen head between her sensitive pussy lips, coating the mushroomed crown with the buttery cream flowing from her pink slit, sending thrills through her cunt.

Connie was getting very excited now, pistoning her finger faster and faster into her greedy little pussy as she watched, feeling herself rising steadily towards a delicious climax. She worked herself to the very brink of orgasm but was reluctant to end the fun, wanting to enjoy the entire show. It felt so exciting just to hover there, watching, almost coming, giving herself those tantalizing stabs of pleasure. She stifled a blissful moan as she worked another stiff finger into her wet cunt, poking both of them in deeply as she greedily prolonged the pleasure washing through her quivering loins.

Cathy's pussy was very hot and her juices were soaking the head of his cock as she moved it slowly around her labia coating it with her lubricating juices. She lay her head back, closing her eyes. With her legs spread wide, she thrust her pelvis toward his big, thick prick, feeling the head slide into her vagina. He watched her shaved pussy lips slipping over his thick cockhead feeling it slide easily up her hot, moist cunt until it began climbing deep into her slick fuck channel.

Cathy's eyes suddenly flew open as the head pushed further inside her. Her pussy had never been stretched this wide. Her nephew's cock felt wonderful! He pushed several inches inside her, pulling out and pushing just a little more in. He was slowly fucking her and her cunt was now on fire.

"Oh Scott! Slide it all the way in!" Cathy hissed.

"You want all of this big boy Aunt Cathy?"

She couldn't answer, she just nodded wildly and began moaning, wanting to feel her nephew's cock plunging into her horny little pussy. She wantonly thrust her cunt toward his big prick, making it slide deeper into her throbbing pussy. It hurt a little as it pushed in, stretching her cunt as it went, but it was still so wonderful.

"Oh, that feels so good, Scott." Cathy squealed. "Oh god!" she exclaimed, "I'm so full! I love the feeling of your big cock stretching my pussy like that."

Scott was excited by the knowledge that he was now fucking his hot and sexy aunt. He began to slide his prick in and out of her tight little pussy. Her cunt was so hot and slick he was able to shove his oversized cock all the way into her until he bumped against her crotch, his pubic hair grinding against her clit causing her to gasp with each deep thrust.

Cathy could feel his head throbbing deep inside of her, reaching the entrance to her womb. She loved the feeling of her clit rubbing against the base of his hard, thick cock. Cathy's body was building toward a climax, and she began thrusting her pussy against him rapidly.

She began chanting "Fuck me! Fuck me! Uh! Uh! Fuck my pussy hard! Shove your big cock in deep! Uh! Uh! Fuck me Scott!"

Connie rammed her fingers as deep as she could into her molten pussy hole when she heard Cathy's words. Hearing her sister beg for Scott's cock was driving Connie absolutely wild. She leaned back against the doorframe shoving both hands into her panties. Frantically rubbing her clitoris with one hand, she plunged the fingers of the other deep into her pussy. Her fingers were soaked with her cunt juices. Sliding slowly downward, she sat on the floor and leaned back against the doorframe, watching. She drew her knees up and spread her thighs wide so she could drive her fingers deeper into her cunt. She sped up her finger-fucking, pistoning her fingers harder and faster in and out of her seething little pussy-hole.

Scott wildly plowed his big cock into his aunt's buttery and wet pussy. Cathy loved the feeling of it completely filling up her pussy and bumping her engorged clit. She suddenly began thrashing about, climbing toward an orgasm, her juices flowing all over her new lovers swollen cock. He started to grind his erection harder into Cathy's pussy as his hands toyed with her luscious jugs, squeezing and playing with them to his hearts content.

As Connie watched she lifted one of her breasts from the top of her nightgown and bent forward flicking the swollen nipple with her long, pink, pointed tongue. She was plunging two, and then three fingers into her sloppy pussy and rapidly finger fucking herself, not caring that the squish-squish sound of her pumping fingers was becoming audible from beyond the hallway. She arched her back and thrust her cunt up at her deeply plunging fingers. She was very close to cumming, just a few finger-strokes away. So close, in fact, she began to lightly moan in anticipation.

"Oh Scott...Aunt Cathy's going to cum! Mmmmm, baby, just a little more," she whimpered, "I'm almost there."

Knowing that he had been fucking his own mother and now he was about to make his beautiful aunt cum excited him tremendously, it was beyond his wildest dreams. He started to fuck her like a wild man, shoving his entire eight inch prick deep into her hot, drooling pussy and feeling the muscular walls squeezing his cock tightly.

She felt a gigantic climax starting in the quivering depths of her pussy and it was radiating throughout her whole body. Her pulsating cunt muscles nipped and sucked at Scott's big, pounding cock, her hot pussy soaking it with gushing pussy-cream. She was so highly aroused, her cunt producing so much cream, it bubbled out of her tightly crammed pussy and ran down the crack of her ass.

"Ooooooh, Unh, Scotty, I'm cumming, baby! Oooooooh, fuck yes!" she squealed.

Cathy went wild, shoving her pussy up to meet his cock on every stroke. She used the muscles in her pussy to squeeze and milk his cock as it slid in and out. His breath was coming in short gasps as his excitement reached a fevered pitch. Scott stared down at his sexy aunt in awe as he felt her tight cunt convulse around his thrusting cock. Her curvy little body bucked and shuddered as the hot orgasmic spasms began ripping through her. Her pussy cream bubbled up around his prick and her cunt went into contractions, squeezing him hard.

"Ooooooh, God, oooooh!" she squealed some more.

"I... Unh! Unh! I'm gonna come!" Scott groaned.

"Oh, honey, yesssss!" Cathy hissed. "Fuck my pussy! Fuck it! Fuck me deep! Cum in Aunt Cathy's horny cunt!"

Hearing those words as they came tripping out of his aunt's perfect mouth sent him over the edge. He thrust his cock into her with all the speed and force at his command, Scott drove deep into her, she felt his prick throb as it shot the hot spurting ropes of cum deep into her convulsing pussy. She felt his vigorous spurts deep in her cunt, bathing her womb in hot, creamy, incestuous sperm.

Feeling her nephew's cock pulsing hard inside of her, spraying his seed into her womb triggered another, even bigger orgasm for Cathy. She screamed as the delicious spasms wracked her body, causing her big firm tits to sway back and forth, her head falling back on the bed, and she wrapped her legs around his ass, driving him hard against her pussy. Her tight clinging cunt seemed to be sucking the sperm right out of his balls, helping to drain him deep in her fuck tunnel.

Watching her son and sister reach a simultaneous orgasm caused Connie's head to spin as she reached a tremendous orgasm fucking her own fingers. Cathy looked over and saw the shudders running through her sister's body as Connie drove her fingers deep into her cunt, clutching at her tit, stroking her long, erect nipple, savoring the sensations surging through her pussy.

Cathy saw her sister slowly rise her head and turn toward her, looking directly at her from the doorway, making eye contact. Cathy smiled at her older sister and Connie licked her lips in reply.

Connie pushed the door open and began crawling into the room on all fours. Scott looked down at her from the bed, a very surprised look on his face. "Mom...what...you're not mad are you?"

"No Sweetie, not at all. Far from it in fact." She smiled at the two of them, a dreamy look on her face, she slowly climbed onto the bed with her son and sister. He looked at her, taking in her big dark eyes and the heavy breasts beneath her nightgown. They both watched as Connie slipped out of her nightgown and panties.

Scott slid his dripping prick out of his Aunt Cathy, and without a word bent over and kissed her on the lips and then kissed his naked mother. Cathy was shocked to see the mother and son passionately kissing.

"You...you two have been fucking, haven't you?" she said with the sudden realization of the truth.

"Yes we have," Connie stated in a matter of fact tone, "And now I think that the three of us could have a lot of fun together."

Cathy thought about it, smiled slyly and said, "Yeah, I think we could have a lot of fun!"

Scott watched in amazement as his sexy mother slid between his hot aunt's legs and began licking up his come as it oozed from her pussy, thinking that this was the hottest fucking thing that he'd ever seen! His cock became fully erect and began to throb wildly.

Cathy's head dropped back on the pillow. Her hands slid up her body to cup her breasts, her fingers squeezed and rolled her nipples passionately. The sensations that raced through her as her sister's tongue invaded her pussy caused her hips to roll and pitch, her cunt pumping against Connie's mouth. Scott began stroking his hard, throbbing cock while he watched his mother eating out his aunt's pussy.

Connie began running her tongue into Cathy's slit, and then sliding it up and over her sister's clit. Cathy moaned loudly, wrapping her long, lovely legs around Connie's shoulders, drawing her face closer, and pulling it against her pussy. Connie's long tongue slid deep into her cunt, then flicking teasingly over her clit. Scott watched as Cathy gasped for breath, humping her pussy against her older sister's face. Cathy shuddered, moaned loudly, and then she came in a delightful rush, overjoyed from having her beautiful older sister licking her horny hole.

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,398 Followers
12