Connie Takes Charge Ch. 01

Story Info
Connie takes charge in the bedroom and in business.
8.9k words
4.15
29.7k
12
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is a continuation of my story, "Jane's New BFF". Most of the characters contained herein have appeared in my previous works.

*****

CRACK! "Damn, that hurt," said Brad. WHAP!

"How does that feel, huh? You like it?" WHAP! WHAP! Brad was practically sniveling. "Goddamn, that really hurts." But he remained bent over, leaving his buttocks in a vulnerable position, and Connie stood tall over him, literally and figuratively. "Shut up," she said, in response to his whining. CRACK! SPLAT. "You want me to stop, I want to see white stuff coming out of your dick. Face me. Jerk it!" She tried to act stern, but it wasn't easy, as she was gentle by nature. Connie had put a lot of thought into this moment, and now that it was here, her insides were churning with indescribable emotions.

"Okay, okay, I'll jerk, but it would be so much better if you did it." Brad brightened at the thought. WHAP!! "Shit, okay, okay; here, I'm jerking it." After a week of planning, Connie was taking charge in the bedroom. She made sure Brad had a second glass of wine at dinner, and she wore a skintight dress that highlighted her well-developed breasts. Even though it was of modest length, it rode up high when she sat, and enabled her to show off those suggestive thighs of hers.

Connie looked her watch. "You got thirty seconds. After that I'm getting the dildo." Brad beat his meat as hurriedly as he could, desperate to achieve orgasm. He was so aroused that cumming wouldn't be an issue, although the thirty-second time limit might be problematic. But Connie wasn't really concerned about the time; she just pretended that she was, just because she could. Brad was stroking his cock on demand, which meant her plan was working.

There was no more one-and-done for Brad. Sex was no longer about his satisfaction, as it had been, and while it pleased her immensely to see her beau writhing in the throes of a sexual release, sperm shooting out everywhere, Brad's job was far from over. He now had to service his fiancée, and service her well. Cunt licking, boob fondling, multiple sex positions; whatever it took, until Connie found her groove.

By the time they finished he would have a second orgasm, but it was so-so for Connie. Brad wasn't used to thinking about her gratification, but no longer. He'd improve, or else...

Sex with William had come with a price. It seemed he had spoiled her; she couldn't help but compare Brad's performance to his. All she knew was that she had one incredible sexual experience in Japan, far away from Brad, a secret she could keep from him forever. Like Arlene said, it was a memory for a lifetime, and she was very grateful for the memory. She knew that her decision to appear in Slut-Skank-Sexy, and subsequent travel to Tokyo to promote it, was the right one.

"I don't know what got into you," Brad said, in post-coital bliss, "but our sex life just went from good to great. You're unbelievable." Connie tweaked his shrunken member. She liked the feel of his semen on her fingers. For some reason, she liked playing with soft dicks. Sometimes when trying to get Brad up, she'd grab it by the tip and stretch it as high as she could, rubbing right under the cock-head to stimulate it, and that seemed to work well, but that was usually before he had two orgasms, not after. Sex had been great for Brad, and admittedly it had had gotten a little better for her, but that was only because she was calling the shots which, while good, was not enough for her wants and needs. She liked the hold she now had on him, but her vagina craved more.

"You won't really use a dildo on me, will you?"

Connie gave him a look. "What do you think?"

Connie had taken charge, and even if she did nothing but wield it as a threat, he remained at her mercy. And if she did decide to put him through the paces, as long as he had a good orgasm or two, he was on-board. His wife-to-be just got a hell of a lot sexier, and more interesting.

Jane had introduced Connie to Yanka after they got back to Los Angeles, and the slutty-looking, blonde dominatrix gave her a tutorial on some of the tools of the trade. It took some convincing, but Connie finally accepted that she had nothing to lose by checking it out, so she paid her a call. One of the tools Yanka showed her was a dildo. Connie had seen it in action during the course of filming Slut-Skank-Sexy, but she had never used one herself. "The whip, the paddle, they're all good," Yanka explained, "but nothing beats a fake penis up your man's ass. That's how you teach them who the boss is."

Yanka had her try it on for size, and Connie removed her skirt so it could slide on easier. She performed some mock air thrusting with it before taking it off and handing it back. "Let me show you how it works," Yanka said, and she summoned Tim. Connie was half-expecting a weirdo, and maybe he was, but what she saw was a handsome and virile young man brimming with vigor, not to mention a normal-sized penis, which seemed innocent and refreshing after all the ones she had been recently exposed to. No longer shocked by anything, she took Tim's nudity in stride; a month ago she might have freaked.

Connie suddenly realized that she hadn't put her skirt back on. At least her blouse covered a lot of the panty. She felt naked with the skirt off, but how could she put it on without coming across as prudish? After all, Tim was naked. What the hell, she thought, he's already seen the goods, so the skirt remained on the chair.

"Tim," Yanka asked, "how much money you got?"

"I don't know; eight, nine million."

"And what do you do for living?"

"Nothing, really." Yanka gave him a stern look. "Oh yeah, I'm part-owner of Donkey Productions."

"He's a producer," Yanka said, somewhat optimistically. "In five minutes he could replace me with a dozen girls, but he stays with me. And why is that?"

"Because I'm crazy about you," he replied. "Nobody turns me on like you."

"Look how hard he is," Yanka pointed out. "He's like that all the time. I control his dick, and he loves it; am I right?"

"Damn right." Tim looked at Connie. "Hey, you're not bad." Connie had lost ten pounds, a combination of exercise and a Japanese diet, and she was so pleased that she was working on another ten, though it really wasn't necessary. The weight loss was most noticeable in her face, where she had lost the double chin, and she also lost some of the fat in her upper thighs, but not all of it, thankfully.

"Focus, Timmy darling. Why don't you get down on the floor, lover-boy; show Connie how much you like being fucked," to which he obediently complied.

"He's as straight as they come," she said, "but he takes it in the ass just to please me. That's why I love him." And that was Connie's introduction to the power of a woman; a power that until recently she scarcely knew existed. She noticed that Yanka had tugged on Tim's cock during the process, and she made sure that he jizzed. "Carrot and the stick," she told Connie. "You have to reward them when they're a good sub. Right, Timmy?"

"Oh baby, you know it."

Yanka's demeanor suddenly changed. "Stand up, arms behind your neck, and if you flinch I'll give you double." Tim bravely took all off the pain his mistress dished out. "This is what's called a cat o' nine tails. It's my instrument of choice. It's light, easy to handle, and it can do a lot of damage...don't worry, nothing permanent."

Connie was impressed with the control Yanka had over him. To be fair, she was so sexy that Connie had been left speechless when they were introduced. Brad would gladly do as Tim, she thought, if Yanka were pulling on his chain. But Connie had studied herself in the mirror that morning, and her slimmed figure brought new confidence. She may not have been in Yanka's league, but few women were.

It amazed her to see Tim with a stiffie, despite the pain, and despite having cum earlier. Yanka suggested she take a whack at his ass, and handed Connie the small whip with nine leather thongs. It felt comfortable in her hand.

"It takes a while to be accurate, but Tim thinks you're hot, so he won't mind if you're aim is bad. It's all in the wrist; just flick it."

Connie didn't resist or play hard-to-get. She fondled the whip handle and ran her hand across the leather straps. Tim was kind of cute, and she did need to practice; it was all in the name of research, right? She took the plunge, cracking the whip against his butt cheeks using moderate force.

"Harder," said Yanka. "You want to hurt him. That's part of the turn-on." But Yanka suddenly had second thoughts. "You know what? Maybe you should start out with something less complicated," and she handed her a small paddle. "This is better for cheek smacking. You can't miss." She rubbed Tim's back and lowered her hand to his reddened buttocks. "We don't want to ruin him; I might need him to fuck me tonight. What do you say, Timmy? You up for a fuck tonight?" It was a question that didn't require an answer.

"Okay, here goes." Connie would never forget the sensation of seeing Tim's boner harden to the point where it resembled a frozen rope. She was standing very close to him, glad that she had on her expensive perfume, and she firmly gripped the paddle. Using short, rapid strokes, she smacked him hard. Tiny packets of blood were oozing out, but Tim gamely showed no emotion other than his arousal, because his cock stayed rock-solid.

"Maybe that's enough for now," Yanks said. "Turn around Timmy. Wow, he likes you!"

Connie let out a small laugh. Tim's rigid dick was bouncing up and down, showing its appreciation. It wasn't a bad looking cock, and she was pleased, very pleased that her spanking had gotten it to the verge of explosion. Surely she wasn't as proficient as Yanka, so maybe the thrill of having new woman beat on him was the reason, but no matter, after seeing Tim's erection she knew she had to try it out on Brad. The trick would be in getting him to agree...wait; the trick would be in getting him to submit. Connie was already thinking like a domme.

Of all Yanka's advice, what stuck with her was to make sure her man got off. Should she try it with Brad, and that was far from certain, he'd have to cum. A good one too, a real drainer; that's the only way it would work.

Tim asked for permission to ejaculate. The two ladies looked at each other. Maybe it was guilt over inflicting so much pain on poor Tim, but without any provocation something came over Connie. She felt compelled to reward Tim personally for putting up with her, so she grabbed hold of his throbbing member. Tim was a real cutie, his penis was attractive, and it was real hard, so masturbating him was not a burden, and she silently exulted when his thick white, milky fluid appeared, which it did rather quickly.

Tim looked at the tall blonde with adoring eyes. She had nice panties too; white one's, Tim's favorite color. "It was the least I could do," she said, apologetically. "Sorry if I hurt you."

Connie did the math. All she did was submit an online application to be in a male stripper video. That's what the ad said. She was getting married and committing to a life of boring sex, as hard as she tried to deny it. The video would be a small, final touch of vicarious living - dressing up sexy and being part of a roomful of women ogling naked men. Instead she had watched men engaging in homosexual sex, she had seen up close the biggest cock known to mankind, Mandingo, even getting splashed by it's seed. She copped a quick feel on a fourteen-inch monster - averaged sized, compared to Joey Mbombo. She had stripped to her underwear in public, in front of cameras, much to the delight of a twelve-year-old perv; at least he acted like he was twelve. And in the privacy of her hotel room she had slutty sex with a muscular, black Adonis, and experienced the best orgasm of her life. After all that, a couple of quick tugs on Tim's cock seemed like small change, and it really only took a couple of quick tugs for him to burst.

"You gotta do it for your own protection," Jane had told her. "You want to have to the upper hand in the marriage, not Brad. Men are sick. They like being degraded, as long as it's a hot woman doing it, and you are one fucking, hot woman; just keep wearing those minis."

****

Arlene, Connie, Jane and Herman boarded their flight to Los Angeles in different states of mind. It's probably safe to say that Herman was the most morose. Hideki preferred William's cock to his, and though he wasn't the first to lose out to the muscular, black Adonis, it still stung. Connie of course cut him no slack, and Arlene was slowly working her way over to Connie's point-of-view, and she'd always have it over him that for two weeks she was his lord and master. Arlene made him hand-wash her panties every day, which was just one of many degradations.

Herman had been convinced that he was a star in Japan, but he mistook followers for zealots, and a publicity event that had been tentatively scheduled was cancelled due to a lack of interest. Only three people had signed up to attend. "Some star you are," was Arlene's cutting remark, and his misery was compounded.

Jane had been quite busy, promoting the film, promoting herself, and sexually satisfying her husband, and thus had little time for him, but sensing that he was at his lowest ebb, she brought Herman into her bedroom on their final night in Japan and allowed him to sleep in the same bed as her. He was so pleased he didn't violate her trust, and when he woke up in the middle of the night and felt the urge to beat-off, he went in the bathroom to do it. The old Herman would have done it right there in the bed, spilled semen be damned.

Jane was happy with the way things turned out. Her relationship with Hideki seemed stronger than ever, and the sex had gotten more intense. He seemed comfortable letting her dictate the sex agenda. Maybe he knew it, maybe he didn't, but sexual manipulation was what Jane did best, and the number of ejaculations he had confirmed it. She allowed him to fuck hew new BFF, Arlene, which he interpreted as a sign of respect, and she made it possible for him to be intimate with William's big black penis. Hideki was a happy camper. He had a few homosexual experiences when he was a teenager, but abandoned that side after having sex with a woman. Once he became familiar with the Donkey product some of his old, suppressed emotions returned, which was one of the reasons he wanted to partner with them, but Jane also embraced his gay side, which was another reason why he loved her.

The deal had closed on the house in Pacific Palisades, and Jane would soon be moving in, although she'd keep the condo in the Marina as a love nest for her and Dan; no need to give the servants something to talk about. Hideki's latest business venture would see him spending more time in Los Angeles, which meant more opportunity for sex with westerners. Arlene, the goddess wannabe, was okay, but he already knew about the slutty blonde dominatrix with the cat o' nine tails that practiced her trade in Los Angeles, and he was itching to spend some quality time with her.

Early sales for Slut-Skank-Sexy, the name they gave to the video, were encouraging. But as a professional director, Jane had mixed feelings; she loved what they shot at Pete's Health Club, but she thought the male stripper scene didn't reach its potential. The logistics of filling up a real nightclub with two hundred people proved too daunting. It could have been done, had she lowered her standards, but Jane sought perfection, and there was no way she could find two hundred, mini-skirted hotties on short notice. The women that were cast in the film weren't even typical Donkey girls, with the possible exception of Kerstin. Arlene and Connie might not have gotten a second glance were it not for their minis, Donna was a fortuitous afterthought, and Vicky's lips normally would have scared Jane away right from the get-go. Yet, somehow it worked. The female casting was probably the best aspect of the film. Hideki wanted blondes, and that's what he got.

When Dan's MILF hotties, the two Beverly Hills socialite sisters, offered their house as a venue, Jane jumped on it. She had been hoping their nouveau riche friends would want to take part, but the presence of the cameras scared them off. Luckily the sisters were more brazen. One dazzled in a skintight red dress that looked like it had been painted on, while the other had on a white miniskirt with just a sexy lace bra for a top. "And you have threesomes with them" Jane asked?

"Just a few times," replied Dan. The sisters were equal parts slut and skank, and damn sexy too, so they fit in perfectly with the video's theme, but they were clearly on the other side of thirty; Dan must have been seduced by their glamour, which made him think they were younger. In the intimate setting of their living room the men came out as nude waiters rather than strippers, and while that didn't reduce the fondling, it lowered the hysteria. While in the editing process Jane realized that the scene was too sedate. It needed hysteria, it needed women going wild and losing control; instead she got eight women all dressed to the hilt. They were delightful to look at, but they seemed to take it as an entitlement that three naked men were there to please them visually, as well as any other way they desired. They weren't wetting their pants over their good fortune. The naughtiness was missing, so Jane had to tackle it from another angle, which was the female glamour.

Dan being the pro that he was, had been boned from the outset, and he mingled freely within the entire group of clothed women, but once Donna and Kerstin selected him as their favorite, they monopolized much of his time. But they got two money shots out of him, so no one complained. Arlene and Connie avoided Dan like the plague, out of respect for Jane, and Vicky found a new boy toy in the shape of Marty Montana. Trouble was she had competition. Monica had spent an idyllic week with Marty following the completion of Nude, Lewd Dudes, and after a prolonged absence, he was looking real good to her. Add to that Arlene, who couldn't resist fondling the 'white William', as the muscular hunk was known, and Mister Montana had his hands full. His cock didn't mind the attention, and he too ejaculated twice; once while in the firm grip of Monica's hand, and again when Vicky locked her flesh colored, glossed lips onto his well-developed sex-organ.

"You realize you just jerked a dick for posterity," Jane told Monica.

"That's okay. Nobody knows ne."

The sisters claimed dibs on Joey Mbombo, treating his cock like rare exotica, and since it was their house, they went unchallenged. Arlene and Joey exchanged a couple of knowing glances, making Jane wonder what transpired between them. By the time Arlene told her, she had already figured it out. Everyone gave Joey a lot of space when he walked around, as his Mandingo penis acted like a bull in a china shop. After a lot of teasing, the socialites eventually got him draped over a table, his rising cock looking like a two-foot boomerang, whereupon they worked their hands on it until the big thing erupted like the Krakatoa volcano. As previously mentioned, Connie had been sitting nearby, and her leg got splattered with Joey's warm, sticky love-juice. Her unscripted reaction to it, along with the revealing upskirt that followed, caused her great embarrassment. She went so far as to ask whether Jane could edit that bit out of the video.

"It's not that bad," Jane said. "All you did was get splashed; it wasn't your fault. The rich bitches got it a lot worse than you. As for the upskirt, what girl hasn't had one? And aren't you the same girl who gave Rodney a yank in the sauna, and didn't you jerk Dan off with a ribbon?"