Connie Takes Charge Ch. 02

Story Info
Connie and William escalate their relationship.
5.5k words
4
11.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William woke up with morning wood. He tried to ignore it, but his boner was burning, begging to be touched. It was nice to be young, in the prime of life, with an infinite amount of orgasms waiting to be unleashed, so he succumbed to his primal needs. He made a game out of it and stroked it slowly.

As a narcissist, the bodybuilder admired the one part of his body that everyone seemed to like the most. It was standing upright, as it was wont to do when aroused. A twelve-incher; how great was that! William wondered about the skin that partially covered his cock-head, making it look so small. A botched circumcision perhaps, but maybe it was just God's way of giving him a conversation piece. One thing was certain: the ladies didn't seem to mind his 'hillbilly pecker', as he referred to it, nor did the gents.

Surges or electrical currents ran through his dick. It liked being stroked, and William knew right where to go, just under the tiny orb. Funny how Connie figured that out so quickly - she was smart, and boy could she fuck. A classy woman, and those boobs...William stroked his cock harder than planned, and his brain never made it past her boobs before a wave of ecstasy engulfed his body and he could feel the warmth of his love juice as it flowed down his large shaft onto his hand and wrist.

He slowly regained his normal breathing, but his thoughts remained on Connie, and last night's hookup, after the filming of the first Soapland episode. Only two of the five workers had sex that day, and he wasn't one of them. It didn't occur to him until later that this might have been a deliberate ploy by the Producer, because she showed up at the Soapland Facility while they were filming, and even though she remained in the background, her presence was felt. Standing around in a Speedo all day, watching the pretty young things perform, got William horny, not too mention a few glances he snuck at the Producer, who had clearly upped her game.

Connie must have been pretty confident he'd leave with her, because she had made a hotel reservation. The funny thing was that of all the people he could have fucked that evening, and there were plenty, she was at the top of his list. He wasn't sure why, but Connie excited him. The lady was in the process of becoming a whore in the bedroom. Maybe that's what got him off.

"A little better than my office," said Connie. She talked as she undressed. "I thought it went pretty well today."

William slapped his cock, which has just been released from his clothing. "I'm only in for three episodes, and you just wasted one."

"I wouldn't say it was wasted," she grinned, looking at his bouncing sword. Seeing William nude registered high on her inner-pleasure detector. Connie had lost two more pounds, and his perfection no longer intimidated her; she was glad to show her body to him. She radiated sexuality, and she approached him with a lustful look in her eye. William then deduced why he hadn't been used on the set.

"I can cum more than once, you know. I always have something in reserve, especially for..."

Connie interrupted him. "Remember that massage in Tokyo, where you gave me the soft-core version; I've been wondering what the hard version is. You in?" Her smirk implied that she likely knew his answer.

"Sure, I'm in," he replied, grinning, "but how about a blowjob first. Come on, baby," he implored, thrusting his swollen cock at her to make his case. "Look what you did to me. I can't hold it much longer. A quick blowjob, and then I'll do anything you want, and I mean anything."

"I think we should do the massage first, get you even hornier." She smiled at him in her most endearing way, and why shouldn't she? She had produced her first show. Things were still going her way on the home front with Brad, and she had a muscular Adonis at her beck and call, one with a twelve-inch boner. Connie was feeling pretty damn good.

William, however, was like a cat in heat, and he needed a release. His cock was starting to ache. And he was a little cranky too; blue-balls can do that to a man. "I think you should get your pretty little mouth down on my big old, country pecker."

"William!"

"What? I'm not allowed to...I'll tell you what you need." He sat down on a chair, his boner protruding outward. William was perturbed; he wasn't used to being turned down. "You need a spanking."

"What?"

"I won't force you," William said. "I'm not that kind of man. I want you walk over here on your own free will, lay across my lap, and the get spanking you deserve." A surge of arousal reverberated through his loins, coming to rest when it reached his stiff cock. The mere suggestion of spanking had aroused him to the point where he was concerned about a premature ejaculation.

To say Connie was surprised was an understatement. But she couldn't take her eyes off of his boner; it was harder than she had ever seen it, which she took as a compliment. It made her feel special, having a stud like him lust after her, and she did a quick risk-reward analysis. She was proud of her slimmed body, and even though her upper thighs were still a little fleshy, lying across his lap and exposing her butt to his mercy wouldn't be too embarrassing. A few taps on her cheeks might be a fair price to pay for unlimited access to the rigid dong. And it would be unlimited too, if she allowed him to have his way. He'd think that he owned her, the way she owned Brad, but in this instance she'd be faking, which of course got her wondering whether Brad had been faking. This was getting complicated, and Connie didn't want to think it out, preferring to deal with the raging fire inside her vagina, and the trophy penis that was attached to the trophy man.

William gasped as Connie touched his manhood. "Careful," he said, taking deep breaths.

"It was in the way," she said, meekly. "I had to." But now she was across his lap, and she could feel his bone underneath her. "I hope that's pre-cum," she said, containing her emotions, "and not the real stuff." What if he shoots right now, before he spanks me? What then, she wondered? She was also aware that it was the first time she had ever mentioned 'pre-cum' to a man, which probably meant nothing, but was still titillating.

William ran his hand across her buttocks. "This will hurt more than I thought. You don't have enough fat anymore to absorb the blows." Now I can smack her hard and blame it on the weight loss, he said to himself. Sometimes I am a genius.

Once he started spanking he didn't want to stop, even though his hand was starting to ache. His motion and her reaction caused cock to bounce and slap against her, and was that her boobs it was touching? A shiver ran through his erect dick. The noise of his hand slapping against her cheeks, along with her yelping and whimpering, were but a soundtrack to his arousal. William tried to spread his legs, to give his balls more space, but his cock was wedged between her and him and currently immobilized.

Connie too was enjoying the feel of his hard shaft on her underside, and she didn't want the spanking to stop either. But no sooner had she settled into a comfort zone, marginalizing the sting, reveling in the boner, it was shattered by a loud cry. "Shit, damn, I'm gonna cum." Connie got off of him and knelt on the floor, which placed his throbbing cock right in front of her, so she grabbed it and brought it to her mouth to finish the job, but the spurting had already begun.

William leaned back in the chair to savor the moment. What a great feeling, and it was extensive; this was one of his better ejaculations. Connie directed the semen into the general vicinity of her face. "This is what you get for not letting me cum on the set."

"You make it sound like it's punishment," she replied, squinting at him with cum drenched eyes.

It took a few minutes for William regain his composure, so draining was the release. He kissed her tender backside, red and sore. He placed himself down on carpeted floor. "Sit on my face," he said, tenderly. "It won't hurt as much." William put a lot of effort into licking pussy, as Connie well knew, and there was no chance of this request being turned down. Within minutes she was writing and moaning, and before long she had soaked his face as he had done hers. They then fucked for well over an hour. William had two additional orgasms, and there was no telling how many Connie had, but it was more than him.

Orgasm number two came from the missionary position, but William was so into it, fucking her so hard, he didn't even realize he had cum until his thrusts slowed down and he stopped making penetration. But by then Connie had gone to heaven and back again. Her mouth was open and she was panting hard. No man had ever fucked her as hard as he just did.

William removed the condom and emptied the semen onto her belly. Connie watched with interest. She had to reward him for that great fuck, so she clamped her mouth onto his shrinking organ.

His cock felt so soft and sticky and cuddly she didn't care if it got hard again, but of course it did. She wiggled it around in her mouth. Connie rotated her position so William could lick her cunt while she sucked him. Needing another fix, she slid down, prepared for re-entry, and they ended up in a sideway position, resting on their hips. She was so focused on her own pleasure she had forgotten he wasn't wearing a condom, but William remembered, and he pulled out in time to splash her belly once more.

Afterwards, in the shower, it dawned on him he hadn't used his signature backdoor move. "You don't know how good it makes me feel. I'm not a one-trick pony."

Connie kissed him. "You are a raging stallion. You've got a lot of ways to satisfy me." She made a quick grab for his dick, resting it on her palm. "I guess we crossed that barrier."

"What barrier?"

"The condom, silly. But we have to be careful."

"I don't mind wearing one for you," William replied. "I'll start carrying some so we don't run out."

"Oh good, that means you haven't grown tired of me yet,"

He was lying on the bed, absently fondling himself while Connie dried her hair. "Shall we have dinner in the hotel restaurant? It's supposed to be good."

William stopped fondling in mid-stroke. To his surprised look, she had a ready answer. "I like you. I enjoy your company. You're not just a sex machine. You're good enough to fuck, but you're also good enough to have dinner with."

William now remembered why he liked Connie so much. It wasn't because she was a bedroom whore, but because she wanted to have dinner with him. They had great sex last night, but he had an even better time in the hotel dining room.

****

Arlene and Jane were working on Connie's unofficial bachelorette party. In her naiveté, the producer of American Soapland, as the show was named, didn't see why they couldn't have one big party, with all her friends in attendance.

"You got two lives, and they shouldn't mix," said Jane. "We're a little too rough around the edges, we're not country-clubbers. And our party may be a little more risqué."

"I don't want any strippers," Connie insisted. "No men at all; just us girls."

Arlene suggested to Jane that since they had all met on the film set, why not invite Kerstin and Donna, and turn it into a reunion of sorts. "They're a lot of laughs."

"If Donna comes there's no way we're keeping men out...so she's in." Jane exulted. "Remember Leeney, the bachelorette party isn't for the bride; it's for her friends. We'll do what we want, bearing in mind of course that Connie is a cultured, refined woman..."

"Who happens to be a porn producer," Arlene said, finishing Jane's sentence. "Do you think she told her other friends about her new job?"

"Good question...I doubt it, but you never know. That girl knows how to get down. She has a country-club exterior, but on the inside she's all Donkey."

Three Soapland shows had been made so far. They filmed on Thursdays, and once the network was good to go - the launch date was next week - they'd begin airing the series. Connie fretted like a mother hen over the initial episode, scrutinizing every detail during the process of turning 'grapes into wine', as she kept calling it. But satisfied that she had good people in place, her management style evolved into keeping her eye on the big picture and letting the people she hired do what they did best. For the third episode Connie only viewed the final product, and while she still could order a change, she didn't feel the need.

With the debut scheduled for next week, and three episodes in the can, they had a buffer if something went wrong and they fell behind schedule. Things were percolating nicely. William's commitment had been fulfilled, and though he kept his Speedos on during the first episode, in the second one a female customer came to the Soapland and selected William from among the available attendants. Connie didn't show up during the filming, and while she didn't need to be there - the director's in charge on the set - halfway through his scene the script called for the client to remove William's Speedo and fellate him until he unloaded.

Connie got involved in the casting of the female customer; after all, she'd have her hands on some prime beef that the producer was quite fond of, and while three actresses were considered, she chose the one who was the least threatening. Audrey was in her late twenties; attractive, but not gorgeous; well dressed, but not over the top. Her light brown/dark blonde hair was shoulder length and had a lot of body. In fact, she had beautiful hair; it was maybe her best feature. If she threatened Connie the least then the other two women must have been stunners. Monica directed this episode, and her first thought when seeing Audrey was that she was Connie's older sister, as there was a slight resemblance. Monica had to admit afterwards that Audrey's cock-sucking abilities were nonpareil, she brought a lot of enthusiasm to her role, and William gave her a pretty good cum-blast, but what pleased Connie was when Monica told her that William asked if she was coming to the set.

"I might use Audrey in my next film. And Sonya, where did you find her? She's erotic." Connie's first thought was jealousy; had the erotic bitch hooked-up with William?

The third episode was when everyone felt the series hit its stride. There were two reasons for this. One was that they went gay. Until now there had been no evidence they would, even though the predominantly male customers were naked ninety-nine percent of the time, often in close contact with each other, and William paraded around most often in a tight Speedo, showing enough bulges to please all genders. Of the mostly male customers, Connie asked Roland to go for variety. "They can't all be hunks with large penises. That gets boring after a while, and a variety of men will make it look more realistic."

The scene in question would begin by Mama-San quizzing a new customer on his preference, and the man would want a massage. She'd summon William, because at the moment he was the only worker available. She would suggest he could wait until a female attendant was free, but he was okay with William, who would then take him to the change-room and undress him the same way a woman would, by placing a small towel in front of his genitals.

"We need a virgin, someone new," was Connie's only advice to Roland, and it so happened that he knew a fresh-faced, young buck that was trying to climb the ladder of success.

"I think I got someone for you," he said, but realizing the importance of the role, Connie wanted to meet him in person. She knew how Donkey usually auditioned their male applicants, but Connie didn't care to watch him masturbate. She did, however, want to see how he looked naked. She couldn't verbalize it, but she tried to imagine what type of man would appeal to William, and she wanted to see whether Roland's discovery had the intangible she was after. Connie wasn't comfortable thinking about William's bisexuality, but it was unavoidable now.

Andrew brought Roland into her office along with Jim, or whatever his name was - Connie didn't care. He started to leave but Connie suggested Andrew stay, because "I might need your opinion. In fact, can you get Emma in here as well?" Her reasoning was sound, though a bit paranoid. Better her flunkies see for themselves what went on behind closed doors rather than speculate. Jim stripped, and was asked some non-threatening questions designed to relax him rather than put him on edge, a stark contrast to Monica and Jane's style. She wanted to make sure he could act. She imagined him entering the Soapland hesitatingly, unsure of taking the plunge, a little embarrassed, and then...Paradise, as he laid his eyes on William!

Both Andrew and Emma agreed under questioning that, in their opinion, he was the right man for the job, although Andrew might have been saying it just to leave the office. Jim was cute, with a lean, hungry look, and his cock was probably between seven or eight inches when hard. It too had a lean, hungry, look. It was semi-soft now, which is how Connie liked to see them, and it passed her eye-test, so he was hired.

Once in the massage room, Jim suggested that William remove his Speedos. Everyone knew what was coming next, and they were right, but before that happened there was a mini-drama. William removed Jim's towel, the one from the change room, and was planning to replace it with a smaller towel that would cover his penis only, but he saw that there were none. Leaving Jim naked and exposed, he went in search of the towel girl, perhaps he forgot that he was naked as well, but as soon as he opened the door to leave the massage room he bumped into Arlene, who was carrying an armful of towels. Caught by surprise, and flustered at seeing the muscular black Adonis without his speedo, the towels fell to the floor. Jane had warned her not to overplay the part, and since she was directing this episode, Arlene did it her way.

While the other female workers wore white bikinis, Arlene wore a black tank top and black thong panties. Bending over to pick up the towels, her cure derrière tantalized the camera with its taut finery. When she rose, clutching the towels, her eyes went right towards William's junk, and a bemused smile came over her face. "Pretend you're Greta Garbo, or something," Jane suggested. "Do it with your eyes."

"Who?"

"Never mind, Leeney. Make this scene yours, not Billy's."

William had a bright idea, which was since Arlene was a trainee, would it be okay with Jim if she stayed and watched. In real life Jim would have likely said no, but the script said yes.

"Remember Leeney, look mesmerized," were Jane's final instructions. Under her direction, Arlene's reaction would be as important as the sex, which was rather mechanical. William sucked Jim to orgasm, but Jane, naturally, paid more attention to William's dick than Jim's. How would it respond to massaging a cute guy with a cute penis? Arlene wavered between surprise, shock, arousal, desire, and a dozen other emotions. More than once she brought her hand down to her crotch only to remove it, deciding not to increase her stimulation; she was there to learn. She was in the frame for almost ninety percent of the time, much of it in the background while Jim and William got it on. Seeing her on camera that way would make the viewer feel like a voyeur.

It was hoped, indeed it was expected, that the audience would respond, because they could lose a lot of their audience if the scene didn't work. For some viewers the Soapland series might their first exposure to Donkey, which was, after all, just one show on a network. If they were expecting to see typical porn they were in for a surprise. Donkey was fetish porn, but it all was part of Hideki's plan. The network had a large hat when it came to adult entertainment, and there was room for fetish porn. Sure, there'd be footage of Jim's dick being sucked, as well as William's tenderizing of his rectum, but an innocent girl unexpectedly thrust into a compromising situation was the real message.

12