Connie's Cocking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, to be honest Connie, I kind of get off on you being cheap and slutty! Heck it's a little late to be getting second thoughts. Just admit you liked it. Go on, pick up the phone and see what he has to say...It's obvious you want to!!"

"I love you Mark! As long as you're sure about it. Last night was really good!"

Still trying not to appear too eager, my wife reached for the phone. I sat waiting patiently while Connie listened to the message. It was a long one, and there was no need for her to tell me it was Paul. By the time she hung up the phone she was practically glowing. She looked at me excitedly.

"Paul wants us to come to a party!"

"What kind of a party honey? What time, and where is it?"

"Somewhere in the Fillmore district, wherever that is. Paul said it's at his place. He said we'd never find it on our own so if we want to go, we're to meet him at a place called the Sheba lounge at nine thirty tonight. All the cabbies know where Sheba's is and his house is near there. We'll have a couple of drinks first, and then we'll head over to the party. He said he thinks we're really cool, and he knows his friends will like us. Says there'll be lots of good music, and loads of food. It sounds really neat! Can we go Mark? Please?"

"Gee I don't know Connie. I thought he'd say he wanted to come over here again. Last night was one thing, but what do we really know about this guy? What if him and his friends turn out to be some kind of axe murderers or something?"

"You mean its okay to fuck him, but it's not okay to party with him?" Connie pouted. "Come on Mark! Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds? If he didn't attack us yesterday, he sure as heck won't be doing it at a party! Don't you think if he was dangerous, he would have done something last night, for Pete's sake?"

Connie had me there. The kid could have easily overpowered me if he'd wanted to, and if he'd given off any dangerous vibes I never would have let her fuck him. What the hell, why not, I thought. We hadn't been to a party in ages. It would probably be good for us to mix with some younger people for a change. Besides, maybe after the party Paul would come back to the hotel and fuck her again.

"Okay sweetheart, I guess you're right. We can go...Call him back and let him know we'll be there. I just hope we're not the only white people there though, or we'll stick out like a pair of sore thumbs."

"You don't have to worry about that, honey. Paul's message said there was going to be some other cool white couples there too. I think it sounds like a lot of fun. And you never know," she said with a little smile as she dialed his number. "He just might want to come back with us to the hotel afterwards for a nightcap."

******************

"The cabby let us off at the Sheba Lounge at around quarter to ten. My first impression of the club was that it was definitely hip, or whatever word they use nowadays. The place was nice and intimate, all done up in funky colors, with lots of wood and leather and big overstuffed chairs. It was elegant, but it felt real comfortable, like you were in someone's living room. If this was the kind of place Paul hung out in, I had to admit the kid had class.

I had to raise my voice to be heard above the piano player who was belting out a tune for the crowd. The hostess, a pretty black girl with legs that just wouldn't quit, smiled, acting like she'd been expecting us, when I told her we were meeting a Mr. Jefferson.

"Paul's in the bar. Would you follow me please," she said, weaving her way through the crowded tables until we reached a second, equally inviting room. Paul was all dressed up in a stylish looking silk suit and sitting near a trendy looking gas fired fireplace. I was surprised to see another big black guy with him wearing casual slacks, a white cashmere turtleneck, and shades. Paul smiled when he saw us and waved us over.

"Hey man, glad you could make it... Hi Connie! I'd like you two to meet my friend Lionel. Lionel, this is Mark and his lovely wife Connie."

"Hey... what's up," Lionel grinned as he looked Connie up and down. "Look at you girl! Paul told me you were beautiful, but his description didn't do you justice! I've been hearing nothing but good things about you little lady!" Lionel was so big he made me nervous but Connie seemed quite taken by him. Paul stood up and Connie sat between him and Lionel, so I had to take the chair across the table. I sat watching helplessly as my wife lapped up all the attention the two men giving her. After we'd all had a couple of rounds of drinks, she was getting quite drunk and was laughing away at their jokes. At one point Lionel even squeezed Connie's upper thigh. I was beginning to get an uneasy feeling about where things might be headed, and I resolved to stop things before they got too far out of hand. Paul looked over at me and grinned.

"Hey Mark, chill out! you look far too serious! Is everything okay with you, buddy?"

"I'm fine Paul. I guess I'm just a little tired so I don't think Connie and I will be having a very late night tonight."

"We've got just the thing to pick you up man. Lionel's got some real fine B.C. bud in the car that should make you feel right at home! What say we take off to the party and fire up a big blunt along the way?"

Perhaps Paul was right. Maybe I was getting too serious. I didn't want to spoil Connie's night out because she'd really been looking forward to the party. Maybe getting a little buzz on 'would' put me more in the mood. I hadn't smoked any dope since way back in high school but I remembered music sounded really good when I was a little stoned. Besides, I was kind of flattered that Paul saw us as cool enough to share a joint with. I looked at my wife to see if she had any objection but she was nodding enthusiastically, which surprised me because as far as I knew she'd never done it before.

"Yeah okay, why not? That sounds like a good plan."

"Good! Go get the car Lionel," Paul smiled, "and we'll meet you out front."

********************

Paul, Connie, and I waited on the sidewalk until Lionel drove up in a newer model white Cadillac. We piled in the back and as soon as we'd settled in, Paul lit his blunt and passed it around. By my second toke I realized today's Marijuana was a lot stronger than what I was used to. I was just wasted, and I couldn't even begin to imagine how Connie was doing! At first I was contented enough to sit and listen to all the traffic noises, but Lionel put some mellow jazz in the car's c.d. player, and before I knew it I was lying flat on my back in a dreamlike state. As I stared up at the car ceiling, listening in fascination to every note my wife, Paul, and any troubles I had seemed millions of light years away. I must have drifted off because I didn't even notice the car had stopped until Paul was opening the car door.

"Hey you guys, what's happening? Are we there yet?" I giggled, suddenly aware that I had no idea where the hell we were supposed to be going.

My body felt like rubber and everything seemed to be happening in slow motion. It was hard but I managed to haul myself up in my seat. Paul and Lionel were already out of the car and holding Connie up, helping her to negotiate her way up the stairs of a big Victorian mansion. I stumbled out of the car and followed them as they went into the house.

When I stepped through the door the loud music and reefer smoke hit me like a shock wave. Someone handed me a drink and I wandered around in a dope induced haze looking for Connie and the two guys. I searched through a sea of black faces for what seemed like forever, and I was beginning to get worried when I saw a white couple sitting in a corner of the living room. I staggered towards them, hoping they might have noticed Connie.

"Excuse me," I said "I've lost sight of my wife. Have you seen her? She's got long dark brown hair and she's kind of short."

"You mean the chick with the great ass that came in with Paul and Lionel?" The man grinned. "I think they all went upstairs. You look kinda tired man. I'll bet you've had some of that dynamite dope of Lionel's. Relax... she's in good hands, sit down and take a load off your feet."

"Yeah okay," I said, slumping into an empty easy chair. "I guess I am feeling a little tired."

He was right, finding Connie could wait. My eyes were getting really heavy and my legs felt like lea. Before I knew it I'd drifted off, and when I came to I was all alone. I could have been out for ten minutes or two hours. The couple had disappeared and the room was empty. The man said Connie had gone upstairs so thinking that must be where everyone had gone, I hauled myself to my feet and made my way up the stairs.

I heard a murmur of voices coming from behind the first door I came to, so I quietly pushed it open. A large group of people was crowding around something going on in the middle of the room. I pushed my way forward to see what everyone was looking at, and lo and behold, there was Connie, fully naked and on her knees in front of Lionel who was sitting on a chair with his pants down around his ankles. The crowd was calling out encouragement as her head bobbed up and down on his immense cock.

Paralyzed by the dope, I stood watching helplessly as my wife lovingly licked and sucked Lionel's heavily veined, giant black cock. Paul joined in and started playing with her tittys and she began to suck him off too. Someone moved in with a camera and began to take pictures and that made Connie even hornier. The strong dope and watching her communal cock sucking was turning me on, so I began to play with myself.

"Suck those cocks baby!" I cried. "Let yourself go!!!"

Connie went wild, alternating between the two of them, and Paul suddenly gave out a tortured cry. "Get ready, you little fucking slut... I'm gonna cum! Jesus, I'm gonna cum!!"

"Cum all over my face!!" Connie whimpered, sticking out her tongue as she jacked him off.

Paul grunted and cried, "Oh gawddd!!!" and his cock shot a big glob of cum that sailed through the air and hit Connie's tongue with such force I could tell it startled her. A second volley followed, landing on her forehead and nose with a splat. Meanwhile Lionel tore off his trousers and moved in behind her. He opened her swollen pussy for the crowd.

"Look at her!" he grinned. "She's all soaking wet and ready to go!"

"Fuck the bitch, Lionel!" someone called out. "Fuck her good!"

"Yeah!" another one cried. Feed that white pussy some big black snake!!"

Lionel grasped his massive drooling cock and teased Connie with it, sliding it slowly up and down the length of her slit.

"Tell everyone what you want baby! Are you horny for some young black dick up in your pussy?"

"Yesss... oh Jesus...yesss!!!" Connie begged.

Lionel pushed forward and everyone ooohed and aaahed as he slid all ten inches of his manhood into her then they became hushed as he bottomed out, pausing balls deep to let her savor his size. Connie whimpered as he began, her pussy squelching as he withdrew his cock then slid it back home again. He began to speed up and Connie, who was very close to coming, began to make little mewling sounds.

Watching her magnificent fucking made me forget all about the crowd. I began to masturbate with my precum slimed hand, trying to prolong my pleasure by holding back. Suddenly Lionel's buttocks tensed up. Connie looked over at me as he gripped her waist tight and drained his balls into her. She looked so small and helpless impaled on his big dick.

"Oh fuck Mark; his cock is creaming me!!! I'm coming baby!!! Oh god, I'm coming!!!"

"Good girl Connie!" I cried as I jacked off. "Let it go baby!" My balls tensed up and I let fly as I watched Connie surrender to a shuddering climax. My cum flew out the head of my dick and spattered the hardwood floor in front of me. When Lionel's spasms finished, he gently pulled out his spent but still huge penis.

"Man what a ride!" he gasped. "Who's next?"

The men rushed to line up and I realized I was in for a very long night.

12