Connie's Education in Exhibitionism Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day the twins asked if I would like to go hang out with a few of their friends for a few hours down at the game room. I thought that it would be fun to get out of the house for a while. I asked them what I should wear and one of the twins said as little as I wanted. I then asked, "Just who are these friends of yours anyway?"

"Oh, just some guys we hang around with at school." One of them said.

"And you want me to dress kind of slutty and then let you introduce me to them as your slutty little cousin. Right?"

"NO! You have it all wrong. We didn't mean it that way." They said.

"Well that's a shame." I said. "Because it sounded like a lot of fun, I would have enjoyed flirting and teasing you friends for you. You boys would have been envied by you friends. But if you don't want me to I won't."

"No, if you want to go ahead" one twin said. "We thought you we mad", the other said.

"Well let me go find something slutty to wear then," I said, "Let me know when you are ready to go."

I went to my room and pulled out my little white cut-off undershirt and cut off another inch and cut-off about 2 inches from the ass of my cut-off jeans. I put them both on and I could now see the beginning of my ass cheeks hanging out and when I raise my arms, the bottoms of my breast began to show. I smiled thinking that this outfit should be slutty enough.

I was a hit with their friends, I made sure I told them that what they could see was all I was wearing and that meant no bra (which was easily noticeable by hard nipples and see-thru top) or panties. Every one of those boys had noticeable bulges and I made sure I rubbed and squeezed them ever so often. I definitely played the SLUT that afternoon. I even let them play with my tits under my shirt. It even crossed my mind as to what it would be like to fuck and suck all of them one behind the other. I was very worked up when I got home and I needed to do something about it. Watch out Uncle Ted here I come!

But that night Aunt Val and Uncle Ted were going out with some friends for dinner and left me home alone with the twins. Now they shouldn't have done that. What you have here is a horny girl that had just discovered the joy of sex and two good looking normal oversexed teenage boys at home alone. Can you see the possibilities?

After they left, I walked towards the boy's room, dropping what little clothing I was wearing in the hallway. The boys were playing video games when I walked into their bedroom. I just stood in the door naked I said, "I can think of something more fun to play with than video games." They both dropped the controllers and stood up. One of them reached for his shorts and I said, "Stop! Please let me take off your clothes, I've always wanted to strip a man. I got on my knees in front of them and pulled down their shorts, neither one was wearing any underwear. I immediately started alternately sucking there dicks. It was wonderful watching and feeling them grow in my mouth. It is a wonderful power a woman has over a man when she has his dick in her mouth. I sucked them both off and then let them play with my tits, ass, and pussy. When they were hard again I asked Jim if he had and condoms. He returned with a full box. I asked if he was planning on using the whole box tonight. I let Jim fuck me first then Jeff had ago at me. After sucking on them a bit I had them hard again, I told Jeff to put on another condom and fuck me again and I told Jim not to because I wanted to suck him as Jeff fucked me at the same time. It was unbelievable! There is nothing better than having two dicks in me at the same time.

Jeff asked me that if he could get hard again, could he fuck me in the ass. I told him, "No way, people don't do that."

He said, "Yes they do and I have a video to prove it." He dug it up from somewhere and popped it into the VCR. This was the first porno I had ever seen and those chicks were taking cock up every hole they had and a couple girls even took dick in all three holes at the same time! I was hot and horny again after watching that video.

I looked at Jeff and said, "Find some lubricant; I want you to fuck me up the ass now." Then looking at Jim, "You can to if it isn't too painful". He came up with some Vaseline. So they both ended up fucking my ass. It was sore but I liked it. I told the boys that they had better keep this night quite or that it would never happen again.

The next night the boys came to my room and said they had talked and decided that if it was all right with me, they wanted to take turns sleeping with me in my bed all night. I thought it was a wonderful idea. Jeff said he had won the coin toss so he would be the first one. First I sucked him off and swallowed, and then he ate my pussy until he was hard, and then he fucked me, and then he ate me again and then he fucked my ass. We sleep and he awoke me in the morning with a good morning fuck. Jim followed almost the same plan the next night.

I haven't got together with them both at the same time since that first night but I am definitely going to do it again and maybe I can talk Gary into being dick #3.

Continued as: 'Connie's Education in Exhibitionism' - Gary

12