Connie's Education in Exhibitionism Ch. 05

Story Info
Connie continuing Exhibition Experiences.
2k words
4.52
45.3k
12
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,324 Followers

'Life with Gary'

My name is Connie and I am now 22 years old. I'm still 5 ft. 8 in. tall, about 120 lbs., dark brown hair about shoulder length, with green eyes. But I have been told that I have a killer body, whatever that means, my stats are 34C-22-34. These are the tales of my Aunt Val's continued influence on me. This is a new part to the series. Please read them all.

It's hard to believe it has been almost a years since I turned in my 4 part series on my education into exhibitionism. Thanks to my wonderful Aunt Valerie, my life has dramatically changed. I was once a very shy, bashful little girl. Afraid to show any skin, worried about what my parents would say and do. But I became the typical teenager and started questioning why I couldn't dress like most of the other girls. My parents and I got into so heated arguments until I moved in with Aunt Val during the beginning of the summer before I became a junior at the 'University of Florida'. Where I rebelled at almost all my parents taught me about modesty. It was slow at first but when I found out how much fun nudity was, there was no stopping me. I am now a very confident woman with almost no inhibitions when it comes to nudity. I love it and you can find me naked or as near naked as legally possible most of the time. Just a string tank-top and a short jean skirt is my normal attire wherever I go. I own just two or three bras and maybe a half dozen pair of underwear. I don't need a lot because I just about never wear them.

This is what has happened after part 4.

I did get that job at the 'Gentlemen's Club' and I still have it. I only work two to three times a week depending on my class schedule and I just love it. I get so excited watching the men watching me. Seeing them play with theirselves as they look at me just gets my juices going. I just can't help it; I have cum on stage many times. I still can't decide which I like better, stripping and dancing on stage or wandering around the room naked except for my high-heels, waitressing the tables; joking, teasing, and flirting with the men. Or maybe it's those lap dances. I love rubbing my pussy on some guys' hard dick trying to bust out of his pants. I've left more than a few guys with wet spots on there pants and it not always just theirs messes on the inside of their pants, very often it's my juices on the outside of their pants.

I'm making good money there and Gary has me putting at least 75% of my money in my own bank account. Yes, I did move in with Gary, much to the disappointment of my parents. They have more or less disowned me, but I don't care. Gary and I love each other and are talking of getting married someday. But for now we are in no big hurry, our sex is great and it is often! His parents gave him their old house when they retired and got them another one in the retirement village they moved into a few years ago. So I am more or less living rent free with him and the sex is just a fringe benefit.

We are one horny couple. We still are having sex at least twice a day and more often than not it is usually somewhere else besides our house. We love to knock out a quickie outside somewhere where there is a possibility of getting caught, and we have been caught a few times but never by the authorities. We have never stopped even when we were caught; we just gave them a show. We were once caught in a dance club / bar one night by Aunt Val and Uncle Ted. I was wearing just a very short deep plunging halter dress. It was late and the crowd had thinned out. We were in the back corner of the room; my back was to the room as I faced Gary. I was straddling him and had his dick deep in my pussy. I had been riding him for a while and had just came a second time when someone reached around me and grabbed both tits. My top was in my lap so my tits were easily acceptable. I looked behind me and it was Uncle Ted smiling at me. They had been to a movie and decided to stop in for a quick drink on the way home and seen us in the corner being naughty.

Now as for the twins, Jim and Jeff, I have had sex with them a few times again. Some times one at a time, at least four times both at once and twice with them and Gary. Let me tell you! If you girls out there have never been serviced by three guys at once, then you don't know what you're missing. I know it's slutty but it is a hell of a lot of fun! I made sure I had all three holes filled with cock at the same time at least once on those nights. I was in heaven! I lost how many times I came during those two sessions but I know it was more than half a dozen. I am looking forward for another marathon session.

One pair of underwear I don't mind wearing is a pair of white bikini panties, about 2" wide on the sides, with a small 'Gator' logo in the right side front and the word 'GATORS' across the ass. Gary dared me to wear just my white 'Tebow' #15 gator football jersey and my "Gator" panties to the first home games last year. I did it but then he knew I would, that jersey is actually longer than most of my dresses and skirts. During the first quarter he helped me tie it up around my waist so my panties were fully exposed. People keep looking at me but nobody complained so I stayed like that until the third quarter. I had to pee and I walked to the restrooms just like that. When I return I had the shirt untied and hanging down, I put my panties in Gary's pocket. He looked to see what I put in his pocket and gave me a big smile and a kiss as he grabbed my ass, saying I was such a naughty girl and he loved me. I wore just that jersey around the stadium and around town the rest of the day. I was really horny by the time we were ready to go home. I pull Gary into the men's restroom at a 'McDonalds' and fucked him.

I have worn those panties around in public a few times. I jog when I get a chance to. Usually in a little sports bra and some tight low-rise sport short-shorts but I have wore just my 'Gator' panties and my sports bra a couple times. Once I wore just a short tight white t-shirt and my 'Gator' panties too. I seem to always get a few whistles or hooks from car horns as I jog down the sidewalks and streets around town. My pussy usually has my panties soaked by the time I get back home. The last time I went jogging in my panties and tight white t-shirt it started to rain about half way around my plan route. The t-shirt and panties became see-thru, an unexpected bonus for me! When I finally got home, I was soaked head to toe and horny as hell. My loving boyfriend, who is always receptive of my needs, was NAKED and leaning back in the middle of the couch with his beautiful hard dick sticking straight up in the air, just waiting for me. Did I say I loved that fellow?

Over the past year, I've lost count of how many times Gary has lifted my shirt to show his friends my tits. And when we go to a party, I'm usually the first one topless, with Gary's help of course. If it's warm enough, I'm usually wearing one of the many sheer tops he had purchased for me, so my tits are usually on display long before he pulls my top off. If there are a lot of topless girls at the party, he usually has me out of my skirt also. I don't mind when he undresses me in public, because I get such a rush from being nude in public. People I don't even know are always taking pictures of me with their camera phones. I bet there has to be thousands of pictures of me out there.

Whenever I can get a weekend off, Gary and I have been known to travel down to Apollo Beach near 'Cape Kenney' to spend a weekend on a nude beach. We usually spend Saturday night in a motel near there and we spend Saturday and Sunday on the beach. I love running around naked all day on the beach with hundreds of other people. A couple times I didn't even want to get dressed for the ride home so I didn't. I rode naked all the way back to Gainesville. I love letting the truckers see me naked. I thought I got caught by the cops last time I rode back naked. We were going through this town called Palatka when a city cop did a u-turn and turned on his blue lights just as he passed us. But he shot pass us and pulled over a jeep coming back from the beach with way too many kids in it.

Gary and I still go over to Valerie's often to skinny-dip in the creek and have sex in and around the swimming hole. There has been a few times the twins will call one or two of their friends over when I go visit Val and they always seem to talk me into going swimming with them. I know they just want to see me get naked for their friends but you know I don't mind, I love displaying my nude body. They have become like some kind of heroes to their friends. I won't have sex with their friends but I will let them touch and examine the nude female body. I love being a 'Teacher'.

Gary bought me a sexy white dress for my last birthday. It is a thin, stretchable, tank dress, is comes to my upper tights, and has square cut-outs up and down both sides. This thing molds to my body like a second skin. I have worn this dress out about eight times already. I love the stares I get at parties, you know everyone knows I'm wearing nothing under my dress and someone always tries to position himself so he can see up my dress when I sit. I really enjoy looking at the guys' face as I spread my legs letting him see my pussy just before I stand up. Gary was at work last Friday night when I when over to friends hose for a small get together and was asked to bring some chips that she forgot to pick up. I was feeling a bit naughty and decided to wear my sexy white dress. I had a blast wearing it into 'Walmart' to pick up the chips. I got more than a few shocked looks from everyone in the store. The girl at the register said she loved my dress and wished she had the courage to wear one like it. I smiled at her and said, "Wear it out just once and you will be hooked and will want to wear it everywhere."

Well, that is about all from this horny, exhibitionist Florida girl. If you are ever near Gainesville, Fla., y'all come and see me at the 'Gentlemen's Club' south of town. Just look for 'Sunshine'.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,324 Followers