Connor on Campus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't let him touch himself," he says to Stan, and Stan circles each of Darren's wrists with his big hands and draws the kid's arms up to his chest. He puts one hand over both of the younger boy's, holding the kid's hands flat, then puts his other hand to his cock, slowly jacking himself, getting ready to fuck the kid's mouth again.

As he lies there, his legs parted wide, denied the use of his hands, Darren's eyes are so wide, so comically huge, Connor's tempted to stop here and kick him out, just to fuck with the kid. But no, he's not quite that cruel.

Stan hands him a condom, and Connor jacks himself and then slides the rubber down his length. Stan hands him a small bottle of lube, and Connor coats his dick.

He jacks his slippery cock while he rubs his lube-slick hand under Darren's balls, one finger sliding back to touch the kid's tight hole.

Darren shudders and his legs ease open even more, his hips lifting up to give Connor better access.

He lets out a soft moan as Connor circles his hole with his fingertip, then pushes his finger inside, coating the inside of Darren's entrance with lube.

The kid closes his eyes, his cock twitching and drooling precum, and pushes his hips against the finger sliding into him.

Connor fucks him slowly with that slick finger, enjoying watching the kid's body react. He knows how desperate Darren must be to reach down and touch his cock, to be touched, to have a hand stroke him.

But this first fuck is all for Connor.

He slides in a second finger, easing his fingers apart to help loosen up the kid's barely used hole, and fucks the kid long and deep with his fingers, a slow slide in, a slow slide out.

Darren keeps his eyes shut, concentrating on the helplessness he feels pushing against Connor's intrusion, the pleasure of it, his nervousness at what's to come that makes his heart pound and his palms grow damp against his chest.

After making sure he's nice and relaxed, Connor slides his fingers out of Darren's hot channel, and Stan hands him a pillow. A pillow that's only used to fuck boys like Darren; and maybe for boys like Darren to rest their heads against, should Connor decide he wants them to stay so that he can use them again in the night.

Connor positions it under Darren's hips, then pushes the boys legs wide and back.

Darren opens his eyes as Connor moves his body into the position he wants, his tight entrance constricting as cool air hits the lube smeared around his hole.

Connor uses one hand to line himself up, and then presses the head of his cock against that tightness.

He puts a hand under one of the kid's knees, encouraging Darren to keep his legs bent back, as he feeds himself in that first, delicious inch.

Darren lets out a harsh, shaky breath, and pushes out as Connor told him to the last time the older boy fucked him.

Connor's impressed; he doesn't have to tell the boy things twice. That bodes well for this kid's future as Connor's new favourite plaything.

As Connor keeps pushing his way in, the kid lets out a sharp noise of pain, and his face twists in discomfort. Connor slides out and drips more lube along his length, then slides back in, does this twice more until he's balls-deep in the kid.

There he pauses, enjoying the feeling of being so deep inside the fierce heat of the kid's body.

As Connor waits for him to adjust, Darren's face stays contorted, his hands spasming against his chest, his fingers curling towards his body, digging into his own flesh.

"Relax," says Connor, as he runs a hand up the kid's soft thigh. "We've got you now."

Some of the tension drops from Darren's body as he does his best to do as Connor says, leaving the older boy to marvel at the way a firm instruction can control a boy's biology.

He starts to fuck into the kid, and lets out a noise of satisfaction in his throat as he enjoys Darren's hot, tight darkness.

Once Connor starts to move inside the kid, Stan lets the kid's hands go and turns the boy's head to one side so he can slip his cock into Darren's mouth.

Darren starts sucking automatically, even though being fucked makes it hard for him to concentrate on the flesh sliding across his tongue. The feel of Connor moving inside him, swollen and hard, while Stan's lodged in his mouth, is like nothing he could ever imagine. The slight pain he feels is pushed away by Connor's careful strokes against his prostate, and he grunts with pleasure every time the older boy drives himself across it.

While Stan uses one hand to guide Darren's head onto him, he runs his other hand across the kid's chest, teasing his nipples, then flicking them hard, creating spasms through the kid's body that clench his muscles around Connor's cock.

To start with, Connor's fuck is all about getting the boy used to submitting without seeking his own pleasure. But as the kid loosens up, Connor runs his hands up the kid's thighs, across that soft flesh that's so sensitive, then holds the boy by his ankles, fucking into him harder, faster.

Darren's hand gravitates downwards towards his own cock, and Connor slaps it away.

Darren doesn't try again. Instead, one hand rests against his stomach, the other flat against the bed.

As Connor fucks hard into the docile, horny kid under his hands, Stan lets out a moan that means he's getting close. He silently pleads with Connor, and Connor's eyebrow twitches yes, and he slows his thrusts.

Stan fucks the kid's head vigorously onto his dick, and Darren senses the change. A moment later, Connor stops thrusting into the kid's arse altogether, his cock pressed lightly against the node of Darren's prostate. The boy writhes, pushing his pelvis up, trying to force Connor to move inside him again, and then realises it's Stan he needs to concentrate on, as a gush of cum fills his mouth.

He chokes for a moment, unprepared, his hands wildly trying to find purchase to force Stan to pull back, tugging at the hand that's pressed to the back of his head, to the hand holding the cock pulsing into the back of his mouth, as cum pumps down his throat.

Seeing Darren's distress, Connor cups the boy's balls in his hand and squeezes gently to focus him.

"Stop that," he snaps.

Darren obediently stops struggling, and his tongue flexes against the underside of Stan's cock as the older boy finishes emptying his balls into Darren's mouth.

"Swallow it all," says Connor.

Focused now by Connor's fingers wrapped around his balls, Darren swallows what's left in his mouth. He's not even sure why he fought it—it was just a surprise. But it feels so right to let that hot liquid slide down his throat, and some of his nervousness disappears with it.

These two boys know what they're doing. He just has to do what they tell him to, and everything will be okay.

He watches Stan's face intently, seeking his approval as he waits for the older boy to finish using his mouth.

Stan slides out just enough that the head of his cock's resting between the kid's swollen lips, and lets the last few drops of his cum dribble against the boy's tongue.

Darren dutifully swallows it away, and Connor strokes his long fingers along the underside of Darren's balls, rewarding him for his obedience.

Stan pulls all the way out now, so that the kid's lips are pressed to the tip of him, keeping the pressure against the back of Darren's head as Connor starts to move inside the boy again.

Darren's eyes stay fixed to Stan's, and he only hesitates for a moment before he figures out what the older boy wants. He slides his tongue over the head of Stan's softening cock, polishing it shiny and clean. When he's done, Stan combs his fingers through Darren's hair and then lets the younger boy's head rest back against his thigh.

"You did good," he murmurs to Darren, risking Connor's wrath, but his roommate pretends not to notice.

Darren's eyes are grateful, and he lifts one hand and places it against Stan's thigh, squeezing once as a thank you.

But now that there's no longer anything for his mouth to do, Darren's soon consumed again by Connor's thick occupation of his channel. He knows he can't touch himself, so he grips the bedspread with both hands as the sensation of being fucked by this dark haired, hard-eyed older boy grows steadily more and more intense.

Connor adjusts his angle so that he's hitting the kid's prostate with each thrust, curious to see how intense the boy likes to be fucked, watching what gives him pleasure, what makes him wince.

In no time at all, Darren's panting, his fingers clutching at the bedspread either side of him.

"Fuck, please, please!" he cries, begging for release, for the throbbing pressure in his ass and in his balls, in his throbbing, twitching cock to be relieved.

Connor sees that the boy's close, and knows he has to cum now, before the boy explodes.

He pushes the boy's legs back and pumps into him, feeling his own pleasure build to the point of no return as he slams into this hungry, innocent, compliant little first year, who's his. All his.

And then he's there.

He lets out a grinding groan of savage joy as he cums, driving himself balls-deep to pump his cum as far into the boy beneath him as he can.

Darren moans with the intensity of Connor's throbbing ejaculation and arches his back, his hands clenched in the bedspread, his face distorted as he lets out a scream of pleasure-filled agony that says he can't hold back his climax any longer.

Connor relents, and in one quick movement pulls out of the boy and moves to close his mouth around the kid's dick, just as he starts to cum.

"Ah fuuuhk!" It's a scream, a cry, a thank you, and a sob of shame all in one.

Connor pushes a finger into the boy and skillfully milks the kid's orgasm, using lips and tongue to tease it out longer, his heart racing as he thinks of what he gets to do next. What this boy's brought down on himself by not being able to control his ejaculation, not once now, but twice.

As Connor cleans the last vestiges of the kid's cum from the end of the boy's cock, he looks up and meets Stan's gaze with a dark grin.

Stan shakes his head, please, don't, and Connor nods—oh yes.

Stan knows Connor wants to cage the boy with a chastity device. To deny him. To punish him. He shakes his head again, and Connor raises an eyebrow. Stan knows that look. If Connor doesn't punish Darren, he'll take it out on Stan as soon as the boy leaves.

Stanton looks down at Darren—the younger boy's eyes squeezed shut, his eyelashes fluttering as he processes what's just happened to him, recovering from the spasms of pleasure that've rent every sense of himself from his young body—and feels a desire to protect the boy.

Stan can't stop Connor fucking him, and he knows Darren will let Connor do whatever he wants to the boy, even if it's something that scares him. Stan understands this, because he's the same. There's just something about Connor that he can't fight against. Something Connor's treatment of him gives him that he needs.

But he'll make sure Darren doesn't lose himself too much. That between them they build him, not break him.

He glances back up at Connor, and accepts Darren's punishment for himself with his eyes.

Connor shrugs. He gets off the bed, and without a word wraps a towel around his waist and heads for the bathroom.

Now that he's gone, Stan moves his leg out from under Darren's head, eliciting a whimper of protest from the younger boy. But Stan's not going far. He nudges the kid to get him to move closer to the wall, pulls away the pillow from under Darren's hips and tosses it on the floor, then lies down, pulling the kid back towards him, spooning him from behind.

Darren lets out a soft sigh and relaxes into Stan's arms, his hands resting against Stan's forearm, urging Stan to hold him tighter.

"Do I really smell like a whore?" he whispers.

Stan chuckles, his breath whispering against Darren's hair, then kisses the back of the younger boy's neck.

"You smell delicious."

By the time Connor gets back from the bathroom, the two are dozing lightly. Connor shakes his head and gets dressed, ignoring the faint stab of jealousy he feels in his gut. They both belong to him anyway. They may as well get along.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 3 years ago
Crying shame

That you have stopped writing on this site. I think you are quite exceptional in creating such believable characters. I get so invested in them I fret for some whilst despairing of others. And the most important thing, given the site we're on, is that you produce some of the best wanking material on here.

ProerosProerosalmost 5 years ago
Connor is a real Prick.

Connor has now turned out to be a sadistic cruel Prick but I cannot hate him because I want to be either or both Darren and Stan.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago
Intereating

I hope he gets locked, would love to see that.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 6 years ago
Smoking

My god, you write the best D/S ever. I've read both chapters and am pulsating. I love the set up and dynamics and the way you draw the characters so well. They feel very credible and the sex was smoking hot.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks 17ev7, glad you enjoyed it!

D&T, gratuitous sex? I've no idea what you mean. (stainless steel, btw)

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Slutty Sleepover Two, straight best friends make some discoveries.in Gay Male
We're Not Gay Two guys discover their orientation isn't what they thought.in Gay Male
Sports Massage from Friend's Dad Friend's professional father helps with pulled muscles.in Gay Male
Jocks of the South Pt. 01 High school twink gets dominated by ripped farm-hand.in Gay Male
Bathing Suit Dilemma Two straight guys get surprisingly horny in the Jacuzzi.in Gay Male
More Stories