Connor Thomas Ch. 05

Story Info
Connor and the Vamp.
5.3k words
4.7
24.1k
4

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I left the bike shop I spent the rest of the day and night getting trashed. Mainly just bar hopped and eventually ran into some friends. I am paying for it today at work. My hangover finally wore off around one. Luckily my first appointment was just a consultation on what he wanted me to design. I had Janet call my next one and ask if we could push it back a little. I managed to make it through without ruining anyone's body.

It is now about quarter to eight. Jerry took the last walk in. I'm playing PS3 with Mario while I wait for my next client. We're pretty slow tonight. Janet is clicking away on the computer as we battle on the game system. Mario is in his early forties. About my height, skinny as a rail with short dark hair just starting to go gray. He has one of the filthiest mouths I've ever heard but I find him hilarious. Since his divorce last year his lifestyle amounts to party until the sun comes up, then fall into bed with the closest piece of ass. Many a night I had to keep some guy from kicking Mario's ass. Not saying Mario can't hold his own but when you hit on a woman who is accompanied by four guys you better not be half in the bag. Now that I think of it the one and only bar fight I've been in was instigated by him. I let out a small chuckle thinking of Mario, Jerry and me getting bailed out by Mack that night.

"You think it's funny I'm kicking your ass?" He teases.

"No. I was remembering that time you got us arrested."

"Good times man. Good times." He laughs.

"I can't find anything in the computer about your next appointment." Janet yells over at me.

"What was the name? Is it just a consult?"

"All it says is V.W."

"We'll find out soon enough."

"Mother fucker, how'd you do that? You weren't even looking at the screen." Mario is spastically motioning to the flat screen with his hand.

"I'm that good." I pulled off one of my secret moves and obliterated him. That's what happens when your girlfriend is a tease. You spend your time playing video games with your equally non pussy getting friends. "Rematch?" I ask.

"Not like I have anything going on. If I'm lucky some drunk college girl will stumble in and get her boyfriend's name on her ass or something." We both laugh at that one. We are being loud and obnoxious, criticizing each others playing ability when the doorbell chimes. I hear Janet launch into her meet and greet. A sudden chill runs down my spine. I turn to see Vivian standing at the counter with Janet.

"I have an eight o clock appointment." She is saying to Janet but looking at me.

"You are V.W.?"

"Yes. Vivian Whitaker." I drop my controller.

"What the fuck man?" Mario says before his eyes land on Vivian. "Holy shit. That's your Eight o clock?" I nod absently. "I'd so fuck her."

"We couldn't find your design in the computer." Janet is telling her. Giving us the evil eye for drooling over Vivian.

"Connor knows what I want." Vivian says smoothly.

"Well?" Janet asks me. My eyes have been traveling down that voluptuous form clad in a tight black dress. Accentuating those luscious curves. "Wipe the drool off and get over here." Janet teases. "You'd think he's never seen a beautiful woman before." She jokes. Vivian smiles and runs her tongue across her top lip. When Mario elbows me I finally come out of the trance and go over to the counter.

'Surprised?' She asks in my head. I nod yes. "Good." She says out loud.

"Third door on the left." I manage to find my voice.

"Would you like me to collect the minimum for now?" Janet asks me.

"Will this cover it?" Vivian hands her a stack of hundreds.

"Um...yeah. I say that would cover just about anything." Taken off guard.

"Good." With that Vivian walks off toward my room as Mario and I check out her ass. She stops and smiles over her shoulder at us before disappearing.

"Pigs." Janet mutters.

Vivian is standing beside the chair when I walk in. I close the door behind me as she comes up against me. Her hands on my chest she brushes her lips against mine before kissing them softly.

"What are you doing here?" I ask curiously.

"I want you to put your mark on my body." She steps back and unzips the dress. I watch as she shimmies it down her body, letting it drop in a pool at her feet. I don't think she owns one pair of underwear. "Put what you want, where you want." Giving me a naughty smile.

For a minute I just stand there and drink in the naked beauty before me. My body finally responds and I am on her. Backing her up against the counter as my lips attack hers. I moan into her mouth as her tongue greets mine. My hands slide up to massage her tits. She pushes me away roughly.

"That's not what I meant lover."

"You said what I want, where I want." I tease, dropping to my knees in front of her. My hands run up her legs, back over her ass and then back down her thighs. "You're gorgeous."

Pulling her right leg up over my shoulder I run my tongue up her inner thigh. Her hands go into my hair. Moaning, her head falls back as my mouth makes contact. I get a growl as my tongue seeks her juicy center. My right hand kneads her ass cheek as I feast on her delicious pussy. I take my time tasting every possible part of her womanhood. Pushing her to the edge more than once. I love hearing her whimper as I back off yet again. I am so hard just from the slurping, sucking sounds I am making. Suddenly her hands tighten in my hair, forcing my head where she wants it. I oblige and bite down on her clit. Feeling her convulse as her orgasm hits. Her juices running down my face. I drink up all she has to offer loving the taste. When she comes down from her high I am pushed away. Sitting back on my heels I wipe my face off on my sleeve.

"To think I practically begged Kayla to let me do that."

"You are truly gifted."

"I can't get enough of your taste."

"You are the only mortal to make me orgasm without taking blood."

"As opposed to what? A Nonmortal."

"Yes."

"It's true, you are a vampire?" She smiles, showing me her fangs. "So are you dead?"

"Do I look dead?"

"No."

"Do I feel dead?"

"Definitely not." I get to my feet. "I thought vampires were called the undead. Do you sleep in a coffin?"

"I sleep in a bed like everyone else. We prefer to be called Immortals. My body functions the same as yours. The only difference is mine never changes. Taking mortal blood preserves and nourishes my body. Like minerals and vitamins do yours."

"How old are you?"

"Two hundred and Eighty four." My mouth drops open. "So are you going to give me the pleasure of your mark?"

"Are you trying to change the subject?"

"Not at all. I will answer any question you ask." Looking over her body again I decide what I want to put on it.

"Okay." I position the chair. "Lay down on your stomach." She obeys. "You're sure? What I want right?"

"Positive." I run my hand down her back and suddenly slap her right butt cheek hard.

"I'm going to brand you right here." Massaging it. She gives me an amused grin over her shoulder.

"You don't look three hundred." I say as I get my things together.

"I'm not." She retorts smartly. "I was changed at twenty six."

"Who changed you? Darius?"

"No. I met Darius many years after. Arden was the one who gave me the gift."

"Where is he now?" I don't know why I am being so bold.

"He is dead." She answers after a minute. "We may go by the title Immortal but we are not."

"I assume you are not easily killed?"

"No there is only one way to end our lives. That is to cut the heart from our bodies. I was forced to watch as Arden's own brother literally tore out his heart."

"I'm sorry."

"That was over a hundred years ago." She motions for me to come sit. I already have my tools arranged and take a seat beside her. "Time can not heal some wounds." She says as I prepare her skin for my ink. "You don't know how important you are." She states.

"Then tell me."

"All things in there time love."

"Then tell me about you." I insist.

As I work she tells me about growing up during the eighteenth century. Her father was lord of a province in southern Ireland. There was much unrest during those times due to religion. The Protestants and Roman Catholics were at odds. She was the second daughter and fifth child out of seven. She had a normal childhood considering her father's position. When she was eighteen, she was offered up for marriage. That was when she first met Arden. Of course he wasn't a suitor but quickly became a friend. I think she plays down her relationship with him. He told her not to marry Roderin Connor, recently appointed lord of South Clare. Heeding his warning she chose to marry William Tierney of Tipperary. She gave him both a son and daughter before a war took them all from her. She did not know the extent of Roderin's greed. He had sought Vivian's hand and found her choice of Tierney an insult. Though he waited years to exact revenge. After conquering and subsequently slaughtering her father and his kingdom, Roderin advanced on Tipperary. She was forced to watch her husband and children murdered before her. Arden arrived too late to save them but in time to rescue her from rape and torture at Roderin's hands. Only then discovering the two were brothers. They battled ferociously. Out of weakness for his younger brother Arden let Roderin live. After their escape Vivian learned that Arden was the eldest son of Fintan Connor, previous lord of South Clare. His own brother sold him out to the Immortals in exchange for future rule over Clare. Roderin had his brother forsaken, then sister and father murdered all for his greed.

By the time she has reached this point I am finished. Not only because the tattoo was small but because her skin healed almost as quick as I put it on.

"Darius starved himself." She told me when I commented on her quicker recovery. "The scent of your blood drove him crazy but an Immortal of his age develops immense control."

"He is much older than you?"

"Very much so." She answered.

Realizing I haven't moved in some time she looks back at me in question.

"It's done." I remark. It now looks like my signature mark was burned on her skin. It is my initials in an ancient script. I work it into as many of my designs as possible. Now she is officially branded.

"Such talent....." She turns over and sits up. "....such a gifted soul." She smiles at me. I run my hands over her thighs as I look up at her in adoration. "I know you're dying to bury this inside me." She says as she leans over and rubs me through my pants.

"So bad." I groan.

"Then what are you waiting for?" She teases, dipping her own fingers inside her glistening lips. I am up instantly. My mouth on hers as I fumble with the button of my jeans. My latex gloves inhibiting my actions. Her hands push mine away and make quick work of my pants. She wets the head of my cock and positions it at her opening. "Give it to me Connor." She demands.

"Oh yeah!" It comes out in a long sigh as I push in slowly. My head dipping down to capture a nipple. She drags a sharp nail over her other breast.

"Taste this my love." I stop everything as I see the dark fluid run down her breast. My body tells me to lap it up but I am reluctant.

"You've had it before lover."

"Really?"

"The night we met."

"In the beer?"

"Yes."

"Is that why I feel your presence?"

"You do?" She sounds surprised. I nod. "My blood must speak to yours." She locks her heels around my ass. "Do you want to continue this conversation? Because I would really like you to fuck me."

Without hesitation my head drops to lick the blood off her breast. As soon as it hits my tongue I latch on tightly. Sucking hard I grip her hips and buck into her just as intensely. She throws her head back, pressing mine to her chest.

"That's right lover. Fuck me good." She demands.

My arms hold her tightly as I give her everything I have. Her hips coming forward to meet mine as I thrust as hard as possible. When I feel my release is imminent I turn my head, baring my throat to her. For the first time knowing and accepting what is to come. When her teeth pierce my flesh I welcome the euphoric feeling that spreads throughout my body. I can feel her mouth sucking, her nails digging into my back. It is like at this moment our bodies are connected as one entity. Our hearts beating in the same rhythm. I can feel soft moan into my throat. Every thrust into her is pure heaven. I feel a beast rise within me and howl loudly as I explode into her welcoming core.

Her feet still locked around my ass help her milk my cock of every drop. The familiar darkness starts to descend upon me. Feeling like I am falling. Suddenly I feel her wet tongue in my mouth and taste her blood. It brings me back to my senses. Then goes straight to my brain and flips some kind of switch. Pulling away I grab her forcefully and spin her around. She doesn't fight me as I bend her over the table. I have one hand on her back holding her down as I grab my rejuvenated cock in the other. Growling, I line up and ram it home. The scream that escapes her sounds more like surprise than pain. I slide one arm under her to keep her in place as I slam in roughly. The other moves up to maul her breast.

At first I think she is trying tear it away but realize she is trying to remove the latex glove. Not stopping my thrusts I quickly rip the gloves off and put my hands back on her chest. Pulling the nipples and squeezing hard. I don't know what has come over me but I'm only thinking about possessing her. Making her mine. Barely aware of how much she is enjoying my dominance, I continue to fill her with my hard shaft. Pulling out and slamming all the way back in. Blinded by desire to rule this pliant body beneath me I grab her by the hair. Yanking her head to the side violently, I cover her with my body and bite down hard where the shoulder and neck meet. Still growling I taste blood as I bite down again.. She cries out as she cums all over my erupting cock. I don't know how long I have her crushed beneath me but I come to when she whispers my name. I watch as the teeth marks on her neck slowly fade.

"Connor?" She says a little more alarmed. I slowly move off of her.

"I'm sorry." Clearing my throat. "I don't know what came over me." My voice is hoarse. Well I think I was growling like an animal the entire time I assaulted her.

"No. It was nothing like that." She says gently, turning and putting her hands on my face. There is a knock on the door.

"Is everything okay Connor?" Janet asks.

"Uh... yeah everything's fine." I answer. If you consider practically raping your client okay. She suddenly slaps me. "Stop thinking like that." She asks. "Are you ok?"

"I don't know. I feel weird. My whole body is tingling." Rubbing my cheek. "Are you okay?"

"Wonderful." Pulling me against her. "That was amazing."

"Really?"

"Really." She kisses my lips. "What do you know about your heritage?" She asks as we dress.

"Nothing really. I was only like four when my mother brought me over from Europe. I can't even remember the name of the town we lived in then."

Ever since Vivian asked me about my past I haven't been able to turn my mind off. I was so young when my mother brought me to America. Not much later someone attacked us in our home. She died but I managed to survive. I don't really remember this but learned about it when I was older. I don't even remember my father and can barely remember my mother. I have no photos of them. As far as other family, I have none that I know of.

After I recovered from my injuries I was placed in an orphanage. It didn't take long for the first family to take me in but it didn't last. As soon as they had their own child I was sent back. Over the next few years I bounced back and forth between foster homes and the orphanage. I was never a bad kid. I did fairly well in school, didn't get in anymore trouble than other boys my age. One memory that sticks with me is the families would complain I ate to much. I recall always being hungry. For years I stayed underweight. For awhile the social workers thought I had some kind of disease. I was put through tons of tests but all came back clean. Honestly I can't remember ever being sick. Doctors said I had a high metabolism and I was given extra to eat at the center. Once I got sent to another foster home I was starved again.

Back then I learned how to adapt quickly to change. Every time you go back to the orphanage you meet new friends, see old ones. Hear about who's placed where and such. There was plenty of violence too. I had as many foes as I did friends. I may have been on the scrawny side but I never had a problem defending myself. I've always been agile. When I was ten I was sent to live with a foster family who had two other kids. The father thought he was going to beat on me. I fought back the first time. He put me in the hospital with several broken bones and a concussion. Good thing to come out of it was he is now in prison getting beat on. I can hope anyway. It turned out he had abused the other kids before, not just physically either. After that I was happy to stay at the boy's home.

When I was twelve I was placed with a different type of couple. They were looking to adopt. I didn't expect anything to come of it. For the first month I wouldn't unpack my bag. Not like I had many possessions beside a few clothes and my journal. That first month alone I put on nearly fifteen pounds. Delores and John Miles were patient with me. They were aware of my history. Two years before they had lost their ten year old son to leukemia. I think they chose me because I looked like their dead son.

By that time I couldn't even remember my native language. Even now I have to think real hard about it and I might recall a word or two. Sometimes I hear it spoken by other people and it will bring back a flash of memory. Like my father holding me on his lap and telling me a story. I never remember his face but at moments like that I'll recall his voice. Deep, rich, heavily accented but I can't tell you what color hair he had. I remember he always seemed enormous to me but I was only three. To this day I do not know anything about him. If he is alive or dead. Where he might be if he is still living.

After a year with the Miles' they decided to adopt me. I had finally reached a healthy weight. I don't think I ever heard them complain about my appetite. Delores always called me her growing boy. They encouraged me to try new things. John thought trying out for sports would be good for me since I had so much energy. My mind or body is in constant motion. I still only sleep a few hours a night. Four or five hours and I'm good to go. It turned out I liked to run.

When I was a freshman I tried out for and made the track team. That's where I met Russell. Through him I met the other guys. They all had been going to school together for years. Russell and I became fast friends. He was already playing guitar and I was just learning. Another thing the Miles' encouraged was my artistic side. Bought me all types of art supplies and it was John's idea for the guitar. He knew how to play and thought it would be fun to teach me.

By that time I started to feel like I had a family for the first time in my life. It had been almost twelve years since I felt that happy. It wasn't always great. I had a hard time dealing with dreams of the past. Delores helped me find out all the stuff I mentioned earlier about the murder and such. It helped a little but it still bothers me that I will never know where I came from. I got over it best I could. Throughout high school I came into my own. Finally feeling a sense of security. I had parents, friends, the occasional girlfriend.

At first I had problems committing to a relationship but the longer I stayed with my new family the more trusting I became. Realized everything is not fleeting. I fell in love quick in those days. What am I saying I still do. I think I fell in love with every girl I went out with. The first one was when I was fourteen. She was sixteen and lived next door. At first she used to tease me. Washing her car in a bikini and walking around naked with the window open. She was the first girl I was intimate with and the first one to break my heart.

12